/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so you guys believe in both aliens and paranormal stuff at

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

Ok so you guys believe in both aliens and paranormal stuff at the same time right?
If aliens come to earth to study us do they also come to earth to study paranormal stuff to?
Do aliens abduct ghosts, demons, monsters ect?
It seems like that would be a million times more interesting than random humans to study.
>>
>>18069379

Maybe you're on to something soon. Possibly we're the only planet with these things, and aliums need ghostium to power their star drives.

Humans being abducted is probably just mistaken identity. Every notice how they're always pasty white and fat? You literally never hear about a black dude being abducted. Why? Because they don't look like ghosts.

WAKE UP PEOPLE KEEP WATCHING THE SKIS.
>>
File: downloadfile-1.jpg (245KB, 899x1024px) Image search: [Google]
downloadfile-1.jpg
245KB, 899x1024px
The watcher's aka guardian angels.
>>
>>18069387
>who is Barney Hill
>>
Aliens are Demons.

You cant Abduct yourself.

If you admit that Aliens are real, then you have to also admit that they have been here in the past. Like all the Old Text say.
>>
>>18069379
this is most likely correct.
>>
>>18069379
I believe that aliens are the demons, I'm not sure about ghosts tho, I think they're like different departments. People claim to see ufos near bigfoot enshit
>>
>>18069393
My name a Giger
>>
File: consider.jpg (25KB, 569x428px) Image search: [Google]
consider.jpg
25KB, 569x428px
Why would they come here to study the paranormal when they are the paranormal? Checkmate
>>
>>18071554
how does that work, explain
>>
Wow good job OP now if only lovecraft hadnt beat you to it
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.