[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys heard of Camp Hero? If not, I reccommend chec

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 16

File: CampHero.jpg (114KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
CampHero.jpg
114KB, 640x427px
Have you guys heard of Camp Hero?

If not, I reccommend checking out the Montauk Chronicles documentary. Watch it with an open mind and imagine that even a small segment of what is described happened.

http://putlocker.is/watch-montauk-chronicles-online-free-putlocker.html

In general, just seems like a spooky fucking place that I wouldn't want to wander in. And the fact that the US government still owns the land BENEATH the base is weird as fuck.

Thoughts on Camp Hero?
>>
So it's an underground base?
>>
>>18068917
Yes and no. There was an actual military base, with underground components, from WWII until 1981. The theory goes that beneath the base, secret work continued. Stories about what the military was doing here run the gamut from MK-Ultra experiments on children to UFO research.

Fun fact, the recent Netflix hit Stranger Things was initially going to be set in Montauk and feature Camp Hero as the government facility. Ultimately, they set in the fiction Hawkins, Indiana, but the concept remains the same.
>>
File: 1.jpg (27KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
27KB, 640x446px
I'll dump some creepy images of Camp Hero. Some of the quality is mixed.

1/6
>>
File: 2.jpg (91KB, 432x313px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
91KB, 432x313px
>>18068953
2/6
>>
File: 3.jpg (70KB, 564x848px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
70KB, 564x848px
>>18068955
3/6
>>
File: 4.jpg (179KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
179KB, 900x675px
4/6
>>
File: 5.jpg (167KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
167KB, 900x675px
5/6
>>
>>18069018
Where's 6/6?
>>
File: 6.jpg (38KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
38KB, 900x675px
My bad, walked away.

6/6

This lighthouse is nearby and associated with the military experiments in the Camp Hero mythos.
>>
File: doppelganger.png (119KB, 326x300px) Image search: [Google]
doppelganger.png
119KB, 326x300px
>>18068908
love the montauk stuff.
I would like to see Preston Nichols publish some fucking psychotronic books. I've read the Montauk stuff since it came out, and I want schematics. You hear me, Preston?
SCHEMATICS
>>
About 3 hours from where I live. How hard is it to get in?
>>
File: radar2web.jpg (247KB, 640x427px) Image search: [Google]
radar2web.jpg
247KB, 640x427px
>>18069292
Not OP, but last I heard, it was run-down but still occasionally patrolled. Seems like a military base still on the list somewhere. There are chain link fences, iirc. Maybe other stuff. Who knows?

The best places to go would be the underground bunkers, of course, but those supposedly had their entrances filled up with concrete after the Id Monster got loose and rampaged.

I'd love to be able to (safely) get into that place and see if anything (machinery) was left.
>>
File: machines.jpg (62KB, 521x276px) Image search: [Google]
machines.jpg
62KB, 521x276px
bump for the machine makers out there
>>
>>18069356
Know about Charles Cosimano? Might interest you
>>
>>18069308
>but those supposedly had their entrances filled up with concrete after the Id Monster got loose
What the fuck is the "Id Monster"
>>
>>18069414
Yes but thanks for the heads-up :) I've read all of Uncle Chuckie's books, love that old bastard

>>18069432
The Id Monster (I can't remember what, if anything, they called it in the books right now) is the monster released from Duncan Cameron's psyche that went wild in the base while he was drugged-up on the psionic throne. It supposedly went wild and destroyed part of the underground facilities.
>>
>>18069443
Have any experience of psionics actually working?
>>
File: missmewiththatdumbshit.jpg (19KB, 575x323px) Image search: [Google]
missmewiththatdumbshit.jpg
19KB, 575x323px
> psionic throne
Is this some next level shit?
>>
File: super science and sorcery.jpg (88KB, 750x1000px) Image search: [Google]
super science and sorcery.jpg
88KB, 750x1000px
>>18069450
Yes, both actual (electronics and circuitry) and symbolic machines, although who knows where to draw the line with symbolic machines? Or actual ones, for that matter.

>>18069452
Radionics is a branch of science and mind-related things pretty strongly attacked by the US gov, though then of course supposedly continued in black projects.
>>
>>18069461
Could you share some of your experiences? I have dabbled in it without serious results. Still trying to figure out if it's bullshit or not
>>
>>18069461
>>18069452
I guess that insufficiently described the psionic throne/chair.

Montauk is said to have been an underground base where they conducted all sorts of experiments based on the interface of mind and machine. The throne/chair was where they put their psychics, at times in a heightened drugged state (who knows what drugs, we're talking '60s/70s here), all hooked up to machinery that focused psychic power.
>>
>>18069462
Sure, give me a sec.
>>
>>18069483
A tiny bit of backstory, that I think helped form machines in my mind as a scientific reality, above and beyond my predilection towards Super Science and Sorcery.

I started off by reading G. Harry Stine's Mind Machines You Can Build. I would recommend it to anyone. It's not anything serious until the end, it's kid's stuff and fun things, but the down-to-earth section on radionics at the very end really set the stage for me (and since mind-set is important the more symboic of a machine you use, I would suggest it to anyone interested in the matter).

Now, this is a book written by an actual rocket scientist, not figuratively speaking at all. He gets into machines at the very end, talks about it scientifically and gives his experiences, which include how his colleagues (other professional scientists of high level) were able to reproduce the experiments, which meant by his standards that if you have schematics, you should--without needing a teacher/guru/personal intervention of another--be able to build the machine and obtain desired results. Over and over again, they obtained results, so I thought...this has to be legit. These were specifically Hieronymous Machines.

I immediately started with symbolic machines, as that the quickest thing to do until I figured out how to change around the flow in a radio. Generally subjects like anyone normally would with practical magic...money, money opportunities, and health things.
>>
>>18068908
Is this about super-soldiers?

>I don't have the patience to watch a full documentary.
>>
>>18069501
Now, maybe I'm somewhat programmed by what I've read, but I've seen that results from radionic work comes slightly slower than, say, sex magic or some other kind of energy charging of a spell, which means for them two to four days to see something. For a machine, the build-up was slower but still happened if you kept with it, maybe adjusted your settings a bit, and were focused about it when you set things. Concentration is always important. The scientist acquaintances of G. Harry Stine had powerful minds, and I think that helped, even if they were using Hieronymous Machines, which should be the farthest in the spectrum from what one would consider magic.

I also noticed that I seemed to get better results the more "real" a machine was, more towards Hieronymous or let's say circuit-based physical machines. I used a tv once, and I don't know how that fits onto the scheme of things, but I think I did something wrong because I got exactly the opposite of what I wanted that time. I was trying to solidify a certain group of people and instead I shot them down one by one over the next few months, or at the very least the group disintegrated for some reason after I did that working.
>>
>>18069517
No, it was a continuation of the Philadelphia Experiment, where a black budget group worked with Tesla/radionic/psionic devices until things went kablooey.
>>
>>18069521
Interesting. Thanks for the insight
>>
So it's just open to the public? how come no one managed to find the hidden entrance to the underground shit? sealed doors? did anyone try blowing them up?
>>
File: Hieronymus Schematic.jpg (28KB, 728x495px) Image search: [Google]
Hieronymus Schematic.jpg
28KB, 728x495px
>>18069521
I personally don't know how much the Operator of the machine fits into the equation. With Hieronymous machines, the operator shouldn't fit in too much, much less than standard radionic equipment at least as the H.M. is an active broadcaster whereas the normal radionic machine is more borderlands-type stuff.

The more symbolic of a machine, the more you are doing the work yourself, so unless you have good concentration and energy skills, it's not going to work. Somewhat so with radionic machines that don't broadcast the signal actively, I believe, but that's just me. I generally get what I want with machines (unless I fuck something up) if I stick with it...money opportunities, people, health...the usual, it just takes a little longer, like a growing/building wave that has to penetrate reality, but penetrate it does.
>>
>>18069529
It's still government property, even if it was abandoned for some years. And no, it's not open to the public.
>>
>>18069527
you're welcome, anon
>>
Its not hard to break into, I think if you work at BNL your actually allowed on the property still. A lot of it has been filled with cement, but if you walk around you will see massive bunches of wires - follow those wires and it will bring you to areas were you can go underground. Underground is what looks like science labs, equipment still there, and the labs end in a bunch of huge bomb type doors that block you going further underground (you can still get about 5 floors down). The "Acid House" you can get to easily, its where they did experiments with LSD25, you can walk right up to that "house" - it looks like a normal wooden house but when you get close to it you realize its made totally out of concrete which is really strange. One of the rooms is accessible and is painted all crazy. *If you do break into it be careful - because if you break in from the front and walk to the water you will eventually run into land mine warning signs - but they only face the water so you wont see them if coming from the front.
>>
>>18069745
very interesting. have you been there?
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 325x395px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 325x395px
>>18069745
>it's perfectly fine, you can walk right in there
>just watch out for the land mines
>>
File: lol (2).jpg (28KB, 480x456px) Image search: [Google]
lol (2).jpg
28KB, 480x456px
>>18069818
lol
>>
Yea I "broke" into there a bunch of times, the last time I went was when I saw the land mine signs. Im not sure if they just never removed the signs or if theres mines - I have never heard of any mines going off there and I looked for old news of it and theres nothing. If you just stay on the main property its fine. Its really cool in the "labs" they look like old 70s labs or like mission control type places and have a ton of equipment there. This place is sketchy but whats even sketchier is Plum Island off the coast, its basically the confirmed spot of where Lyme Disease came from.
>>
>>18070205
any pictures of the labs?
>>
Been to the base personally, got chased off the base, got away. MDSP beware.
>>
File: alksfjal.jpg (32KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
alksfjal.jpg
32KB, 400x533px
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.