[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has there ever been in history where a skin walker attacked a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

File: demogorgon.0.jpg (71KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
demogorgon.0.jpg
71KB, 1280x853px
has there ever been in history where a skin walker attacked a group of people?
Massive attack on civilians where there were hundred if not thousands of witnesses or people affected?

Why have mythical creatures never come out in the public?
why is bigfoot Sasquatch always hiding ? why does he need a cloak?

Why is the blair witch deep in a woods?

Why does a megladon never wash up to shore or attack beach goers because he is unstoppable ?

Why the hell is everything a secret ?

P.S I WANT TO BELIEVE
>>
Because we have lots of AR15s and shoot anything we don't understand. I know I'd fucking dump a mag into a skinwalker or bigfoot.
>>
Because we fear the unknown
>>
>>18068847
Why is OP a cockmongler?
>>
>>18068865

Can't say I wouldn't do the same
>>
>>18068847
I wouldn't worry about it
>>
This skinwalker meme isn't funny anymore. I hope you autists don't actually believe in them.
>oh wait, this is /x/
>>
>>18068873
that is like asking why the sky is blue
>>
>>18068847
Because nothing is real
>>
>>18068847
Mothman
Jersey Devil
Thunderbirds
UFO's

Have all had mass sightings.
>>
>>18070009
But skinwalkers/0 because skinwalkers can't real.
>>
>>18068847

If I had a supercool power, I wouldn't tell anyone about it, either. If they don't know about it, they can't protect against it and I can have my way with them.
>>
>>18068847
Believe it or not, predators actually really do not like crowds of prey. If lone prey are just as easily available, they'll pursue those.

Alternatively, it could be evolution. The cryptids stupid enough to show themselves got the shit beat out of them and now only the timid ones live.
>>
Wasn't there a Bigfoot case where it attacked a group of hunters and got itself killed? I seem to remember it being some really old story from the 1700s or 1800s.

Either way, animals are smart enough to not walk into a group of other potentially lethal animals. Would you walk into a lion's den (with all them fucking lions) even if you had a machine gun?
>>
No. Because they don't fucking exist
>>
>>18069591
My brain wants to tell me that you just want a (you) but I know you actually don't believe in skinwalkers. You life must be so meaningless when you discount all the things you don't know.
>>
File: 1470071858056.jpg (45KB, 477x450px) Image search: [Google]
1470071858056.jpg
45KB, 477x450px
>>18071513
>Would you walk into a lion's den (with all them fucking lions) even if you had a machine gun?
Yes I would.
And it would be glorious.
>>
>>18071488
Kek, the mental image of something spooky and cryptid getting the shit beat out of it made my night.
>>
this is serious?
>>
They especially like going after miniature golfers.
>>
>>18068847
There is a story written in an ancient Mixtec codex of entities that came from another dimension to attack humanity. The natives (from southern Mexico) defended but were unsuccesful, so other beings (call them gods) came to aid.

The outcome changed native history, and the "gods" entities remained on Earth until they perished. Their ashes became "idolized" in sacred bundles.

Only historic account, not myth, or beings running amok.
>>
>>18068847
because theyre animals and they have instinct. A bear wont go rampaging through a town to get food because its smarter then that. Most of the cryptid stories on /x/ are somebody going in the woods, fucking around a bit and running into something that scares them off. Maybe in the pioneer/settler or cowboy days you could have seen more larger scale attacks when populations were small and isolated, and even now most of the stories take place in back woods country
>>
>>18069613
OP can refract light?
>>
Bigfoot don't want to be found and they are intelligent as fuck. Native Americans used to trade with them (allegedly).

Source: I'm Native American
>>
>>18077426
Bigfoots are dumb animals that like to throw shit at each other.
>>
> Be creepy monster thing that lives in the woods
> Prey upon isolated humans because thats what makes me creepy
> One day attack "thousands" of people to prove a point, everyone knows about me and kills me
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.