[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so far I've found two versions of the galactic history.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1436978948458.jpg (147KB, 600x534px) Image search: [Google]
1436978948458.jpg
147KB, 600x534px
so far I've found two versions of the galactic history.

One is the zacharias zitchin type of story with the reptilian kings, that explain we're some kind of experiment to them and nobody will help us.

The other is that humans evolved from Lyra and there's currently a war between the federation of light and the reptilian factions.

Maybe you guys could explain which one is more likely.
>>
File: yumi_puzzled.jpg (109KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
yumi_puzzled.jpg
109KB, 500x500px
>>18060195
None!
>>
Been countless threads on this check the archive mate. Galactic federations tend to be BS brought to you by charlatan channelers. Look into the annunaki you will find better theories there.
>>
>>18060195
The actual old stories about Annunaki are legit but the Spirit Science/Zacharias type story is a psychological mythology used to impress their morals onto impressionable people. The story about Reptillians is really just about the evils of modern capitalism sucking to the common man viewed through a fantasy lens. The Spirit Science version is more complicated but basically is only there to establish a spiritual hierarchy and try to get you to buy their crystals/wares/bullshit so they can control you better. Even most of their advice about charging crystals is covertly designed to make it easier to steal and re-sell them, hence all the talk of crystals "magically disappearing"

The Lyran bit is the same shit as Spirit Science but older. Lemuria/Mu is basically the feminist version of Atlantis. These stories are meant to control people, not impart actual wisdom/knowledge.
>>
>>18060195
we arent an experiment, we are a result.
the experiment was inputting energy into a vacant space and seeing what happened; and the answer is clear.
life creates itself, sustains itself, and destroys itself.

also, a beast behind all perceptions holding all knowledge of beings past present and future exists, talk to it if you want to know more.

>"demons"
kek
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.