[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

in the search for truth one must learn to walk across the chaotic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 17

File: hangedmantarot.jpg (50KB, 465x487px) Image search: [Google]
hangedmantarot.jpg
50KB, 465x487px
in the search for truth one must learn to walk across the chaotic waters of the subconscious. one's world is turned upside down and inside out through the process of traveling through this labyrinth. the tarot card 'the hanged man' is representative of this.
>>
>>18058553
agreed senpai
>>
File: bridge over chaos.jpg (317KB, 1181x832px) Image search: [Google]
bridge over chaos.jpg
317KB, 1181x832px
traveling through this maze becomes the bridge between lower material world and upper spiritual worlds.
>>
File: saturn.jpg (16KB, 236x354px) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
16KB, 236x354px
satan/panthe creator of obstacles, trials, and restriction in your maze is your guide.
>>
File: wonka.jpg (34KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
wonka.jpg
34KB, 720x404px
Crossing the chaos of the river styx lol remember that enlightenment is in the mind, not in the heart.
>>
File: forms of satan.jpg (118KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
forms of satan.jpg
118KB, 1600x900px
>>
File: wonka-oompa-shot.jpg (2MB, 3028x1992px) Image search: [Google]
wonka-oompa-shot.jpg
2MB, 3028x1992px
goblins, beasts, oompa loompas, fairies, they all work for the king of the material world.
>>
File: break the glass.jpg (14KB, 350x263px) Image search: [Google]
break the glass.jpg
14KB, 350x263px
if you resist temptations, face your fears bravely, keep a good heart, you will make it out, breaking the glass to the next world. freedom is yours. you can travel the heavens as you please, like a jedi, quicksilver.
>>
File: champion.jpg (157KB, 1271x669px) Image search: [Google]
champion.jpg
157KB, 1271x669px
you are the champion.
>>
File: shiva.jpg (14KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
shiva.jpg
14KB, 180x240px
you have conquered the material world and can wear your kundalini snake like a charm.
>>
File: rider-waite-03678.jpg (14KB, 185x318px) Image search: [Google]
rider-waite-03678.jpg
14KB, 185x318px
the hermit is one who has traveled the path to God and knows his way. his light can lead you through the labyrinth. in his lamp is a glowing star of david.

i'm not a fan of katy perry, but this video is a major redpill: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0BWlvnBmIE
>>
File: ofelia.jpg (73KB, 350x242px) Image search: [Google]
ofelia.jpg
73KB, 350x242px
if you change princess to prince and change her venture from underground to falling from the sky, you will understand the story of Michael and the duty he has to destroy evil and restore innocence.
>>
File: princess of the air.jpg (61KB, 800x333px) Image search: [Google]
princess of the air.jpg
61KB, 800x333px
I am prince of the ether, the darkness. The Thinker.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Gates_of_Hell
>>
File: MemlingJudgmentCentre.jpg (195KB, 843x1200px) Image search: [Google]
MemlingJudgmentCentre.jpg
195KB, 843x1200px
as above, so below. my will be done.
>>
File: aslan.png (273KB, 430x385px) Image search: [Google]
aslan.png
273KB, 430x385px
>>
File: nosferatucolor.jpg (22KB, 400x306px) Image search: [Google]
nosferatucolor.jpg
22KB, 400x306px
>>
>>18058589
Are you implying Satan is in many forms and the only opposition to God is him in the disguise of other gods
>>
>>18058615
>louder than a lion
>sitting next to a tiger
what did she mean by this?
>>
>>18058553
Ok so jus tour of curiosity, I actually had a tarot reading about a month or so ago.

And it was a rather interesting reading.

And the last card he pulled.
Was indeed The Hanged Man in the upright position.

How often in terms of general pull and reading does this occur?

From the way you're speaking, the hanged man is one who's far more enlightened and aware, correct? One who's following a path that not for the faint and a hard path to traverse?
>>
>>18058553

I often cross my legs like the hanged man when sleeping, except I bend my left behind my right. I've been doing this since I was a kid and before I even knew about Tarot. Does it mean anything?
>>
Are you he who alters the thread of fate?
>>
>>18058615

She wants to fancy herself as mother
Domination all over the place
Keeping the monkey the tiger and the elephant as his pets .
Silly her .
>>
File: danwinter22a.jpg (118KB, 421x406px) Image search: [Google]
danwinter22a.jpg
118KB, 421x406px
>>18058677
As above so below one side of the light hole is a black hole, all stars are black holes and all black holes are stars. They are each other's opposite. Meaning: our sun is a black hole at the other side of it's singularity. A black hole is a star at the other side of it's singularity.

Duality we find in everything. It governs our reality. Everything has it's opposite. The black hole star draws in energy from one side, and radiates it out from the other. One side of the vortex is always inward, and one outward. Every fucking human has this duality too aka alpha and omega, below your feets and above your head .AND JESUS IS THE SUN BY THE WAY
>>
File: fool-card-scribd.jpg (505KB, 600x1047px) Image search: [Google]
fool-card-scribd.jpg
505KB, 600x1047px
>>>>18058553
The only thing i see her is that youre born into sine and youre are cross and confuse and dont have clue about reality, youre are the fucking fool in search of enlightment
>>
>>18059932
A fool in search of enlightenment is the only kind I ever wanted to be.
>>
>>18058553
Takes more than learning though. Hince, unknowable, incomprehensible but such is a place without reason or logic
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 17

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.