[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone please explain to me what in the fuck happened o

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: wtf.jpg (29KB, 609x401px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
29KB, 609x401px
Can someone please explain to me what in the fuck happened on June 1st?

Why in the ever fucking fuck would the opening of a fucking tunnel require such an elaborate and outlandish performance such as this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kKj0RcNdws&feature=youtu.be

What's with all the symbolism here? What is the purpose? Not only that but this is borderline Satanic and reminds me of some type of evocation ritual - not that I know much about the dark arts - I just find it incredibly strange that many powerful world leaders would gather to watch this.

Here is another weird youtube conspiracy video trying to analyze the situation - I think it's all bullshit but maybe someone can break it down for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bjeBVStaEw
>>
>>18057211
A tunnel was open. A performance was held. A lot of symbols were used. Impressionable people like yourself started to get a little too nervous. People like me laugh at you (LOL). Also, how boring is your life to be posting about this "elaborate and outlandish performance"? Go out and have fun! Fuck someone or get fucked, enjoy sex!!
>>
We have a thing called freedom of religion, if they want to worship satan, nothing wrong with it.
>>
>>18057211
It shows the effort of the shedim, the children of Lilith turning their back on God and evolving in attaining godhood through the teachings of the fallen angels. Madness and worshipping is replaced with the inferno of industrial revolution, the so called golem of stone is broken by the golem of industry Thus showing that god no longer has its leash or can impose will on us.
>>
>>18057211
Not Satanic, just a "special" kind of paganism.
>>
its the world being torn apart right in front of everyones faces. enjoy ur end timez.
>>
>>18057227
nigga wat
>>
>>18057227

So the purpose of this performance and the satanic symbols that garnered the attention of leaders across europe was "for the lulz"

I don't know which would be worse desu
>>
>>18057298
You never did something for the lulz? They have lots of money, that's all. It's entertainment! If you want to be spooked, see the political decisions they take and the repercussions. THAT'S SCARY.
>>
>>18057211
its not satanic, it's just degenerate
>>
>>18057227
Consider suicide.
>>
>>18057674
Suicide considered. Idea rejected. Now tell me your interpretation of the "elaborate and outlandish performance". Or perhaps you don't have one? I wouldn't be surprised, actually.
>>
File: krampus.jpg (2MB, 2048x1296px) Image search: [Google]
krampus.jpg
2MB, 2048x1296px
The devil/satan is part of much of local European folklore and stories. It's not like in the religious USA where people freak out about about the devil/demons/pokemans/satanic music/videogames due to religious reasons.

Also the swiss are just fucking strange and these modern art performances are not really that uncommon.
>>
File: bohemian grove emails.jpg (1MB, 1906x5750px) Image search: [Google]
bohemian grove emails.jpg
1MB, 1906x5750px
>>18057230
if they just worship satan and are otherwise good people i dont mind, but apparently they are into "dummy" childsacrifices of which i dout that its always the dummy part. dont want those people be in charge of our future
>>
switzerland is full of frakkin' toasters walking around worshipping satan
>>
>>18057692
>dont want those people be in charge of our future
And what are you going to do to stop them from being in charge? Let me guess: nothing. You have no power whatsoever to change the world. Accept reality and try to enjoy your short stay on this earth!
>>
>>18057250
Interesting...
You made that up or read somewhere?
>>
>>18057700
>You made that up or read somewhere?
Do you really need to ask that question, anon? Remember, you're on /x/.
>>
>>18057227
Satan the post
>>
europa craves evil? well evil it shall have!!

judgement comes quickly, but it will be explained away
>>
>>18057683
Not him but I would like to hear your interpretation on how it wasn't elaborate and outlandish? But I doubt that's in your programming, cleverbot.
>>
>>18057698
I will gather every scrap of energy this world has to offer and I will wipe clean the face of mother earth once again.
Enjoy your short indulgent life
>>
>>18057743
I see no elaborate and outlandish performance. I just see a really nice performance in which a lot of money was invested. If you want to believe it has some other "occult" meaning to feel a thrill in your life, then go ahead and have a blast anon! Now if you're kind enough share why do you think it's an "elaborate and outlandish performance". Let me guess, the biggest performance you have seen in your life is the Superbowl halftime shows on TV? And tell me that those aren't just great performances with a lot of money invested.
>>
>>18057761
>I will gather every scrap of energy this world has to offer and I will wipe clean the face of mother earth once again.
Goku, calm down. Nobody called for you. Also, stop RPing or take your meds. Present a sensible argument, not just some incoherent threat.

>>18057764
Fuck, my grammar is getting worse everyday.
>>
>>18057778
>>18057778

Probably the satanic electromagnetic beams the bourgeois are emitting to scramble your thought process.
>>
>>18057800
>satanic electromagnetic beams
lol

>the bourgeois are emitting
My government is taking care of eliminating that class. They think and protest too much.

>to scramble your thought process
Most probably it's just that I'm about to go to sleep. But who knows? Maybe I'm just an indoctrinated idiot posting on /x/ whatever my programmers overlords have injected in my mind (you wish!).
>>
>>18057778
Haha
>implying I am pure of heart.
Although you think highly of me I am no saint, more comparable to vegita before his fight with goku.
Regardless I am no anime chharacter nor are my abilities works of fiction.

I refuse to stand by and watch as a few sit around and gain from the suffering of countless. I refuse to stand by and watch countless animal be slaughtered purely to become waste. I refuse to stand by and watch my planet be torn apart by a parasite
>>
>>18057764
You still didn't answer my question. You just tried to divert it.

I don't just believe it has occult symbolism, it clearly does AS SHOWN IN OP's VIDEO. Are you fucking retarded? He brings an argument and proof. The burden's on you now dude. So again, how is this not outlandish and absurd for a tunnel opening?
>>
>>18057829
Well, you DO present a coherent argument when you want anon! Do you realize that to do all of that, you need to enter to politics or some political movement? You need to fight from inside. Arguing with me will not help to solve any of the very real problems that you're pointing out. Do you have what it takes? It's not an easy road, there ARE countless of assholes like ME that support them. And the ones that support them in real life are far worse that me. Anyways, it was nice to see that you care about this world, I already gave up on it a long time ago. Also, stop wasting your time on this board. Fuck, I'm getting old and soft... But REALITY stays hard as ever. And this was just a performance with a lot of money invested and nothing more, no matter how hard you try to see something else.
>>
>>18057211

It's really weird. If this was from some kind of sci-fi horror movie, I'd think the tunnel was a gateway to some other dimension and the ceremony was essentially drawing out the beings from the other side, possible even showing submission before them.
>>
>>18057854
>I don't just believe it has occult symbolism, it clearly does AS SHOWN IN OP's VIDEO
Then point to me every symbol and what represents with some nice reference to a book if possible. I only see symbols that LOOKS like something "occult".

>Are you fucking retarded?
If you want to believe that I'm retarded, go ahead anon. But remember you're the one arguing with a retard.

>So again, how is this not outlandish and absurd for a tunnel opening?
This is getting boring and ABSURD. How IS THIS outlandish and absurd for a tunnel opening? Do you realize that you're trying to get an objective opinion on a completely subjective issue like art? Or the idea didn't cross your mind? I remain firm in my position, it's just a performance with LOTS of money invested. If you would like to share your interpretation of what you see in the video (or at least share the time when the "occult symbols" appear), then we can argue some more. And I KNOW you can't provide either.
>>
>>18057903
>I only see symbols that LOOKS like something "occult"
HAHAHAHAHA. Oh you're something special aren't you?
>>
>>18057903
>If you would like to share your interpretation of what you see in the video (or at least share the time when the "occult symbols" appear)

I don't have to, the video and plenty of others do it for me you dumb motherfucker.
>>
>>18057230
Who is we?
>>
>>18057227

Oh ur so artsy and Progressive and not at all a self indulgent stupid fucking faggot.
>>
It: one self indulgent faggot ruins thread for everyone

Thread ded everyone out / this is why x is a joke / everyone kys
>>
>>18057211
Oh, its this thread again
>>
File: 44tunnel.jpg (95KB, 800x599px) Image search: [Google]
44tunnel.jpg
95KB, 800x599px
>>
Swiss are the strangest white people. Their entire country is shrouded in mystery, and they've historically been known as a good place to hide things. Who are these damn people?
>>
>>18057211
who the fuck commissioned this ceremony?
seems like pure cancer to me.
>>
>>18059345
goblin kin, and inbred as fuck Templar families.
>>
File: vegeta_laugh.gif (352KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
vegeta_laugh.gif
352KB, 500x300px
>>18057930
>>18057951
>>18058114
I only see insults, not even one argument. This is the reason this place is so fun! LOL

>>18058124
Hey, I was having some fun! Don't be so angry. Nobody forced anyone to reply to my arguments. Oh, and I think you meant: ITT.
>>
>>18057227
Yes, yes, nothing larger ever happens in the world. Just stay on 4chan and watch ghost hunter reruns 24/7. I'm child free so I don't give a shit if the world burns I am just gonna sit back and watch each generation get stupider and more mind controlled.
>>
One day I'm going to get rich and own a huge company and do some fake shady ritual stuff and leak it online just to fuck with the idiots that believe everything is evil and has something dark behind it
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.