[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain the tree of life to me or point me in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 4

Can someone explain the tree of life to me or point me in the right direction? Everywhere I seem to go explains it in a way that is confusing and hard to understand.
>>
I wish I could give you my maps in file form but they were on my old phone that got killed when I fell into a river so I only have them in memory and that akashic record is only accessible to me. First off, don't use the Hebrew versions of the tree of life. They aren't helpful. Try to find one that has more philosophical concepts attached to it.
>>
File: right_arrow.png (2KB, 255x256px) Image search: [Google]
right_arrow.png
2KB, 255x256px
>>18056452
I'll point you to the right direction, anon!
Just follow pic related, it's easy!
>>
>>18056452
Do rituals and find out. basically there are names of god for different aspects of god, associated with the sephiroth. So you make geometric signs and say the names of god. This energizes the spheres of light, and make sort of an astral hologram. Then you can start learning to move and use your consciousness in the different spheres, as an overlay over your body. You can start projecting and contacting angels/forces of the universe that way. A lot of ritual work can get you out of your mind, and into the more expansive field of consciousness.
>>
Don't think about it too much.
>>
>>18056452

the tree of life has a lot of onion-like layers of symbolism. start out with the basics, learn the names of the sephiroth and what they stand for. then start layering on all the paths and the different pillars and the groups and the associations with planets and alchemy and tarot and star signs and qlippoth and blah blah blah.
>>
File: Portada_img.jpg (380KB, 747x768px) Image search: [Google]
Portada_img.jpg
380KB, 747x768px
>>18056942
>the tree of life has a lot of onion-like layers
like ogres?
>>
>>18056452
It's a symbolic representation of the Metaphysical Big Bang, and it includes various levels of non-physical (as we would describe them) planes of manifestation as well.

So you have the big bang from a void, and this lightning bolt of manifestation zig-zags down from the highest, most thought-oriented planes down through various manifestations that come into being until we hit the solidification of the material realm down at the bottom.
>>
>>18056970
What about cakes? Everyone loves cakes!
>>
File: shrek-angry.png (284KB, 852x473px) Image search: [Google]
shrek-angry.png
284KB, 852x473px
>>18057011
I don't care what everyone likes!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.