[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do I do if I think I'm being visited in the night?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: received_799004106902693.jpg (306KB, 1979x1895px) Image search: [Google]
received_799004106902693.jpg
306KB, 1979x1895px
What do I do if I think I'm being visited in the night? I don't sleep much anymore, I just want to be left alone.
>>
>What do I do if I think I'm being visited in the night? I don't sleep much anymore, I just want to be left alone.

Tell your mom, dad shouldn't be doing that to you.
>>
>>18055881
Except I'm 20 and I live alone
>>
File: 1469137675355.jpg (47KB, 640x429px) Image search: [Google]
1469137675355.jpg
47KB, 640x429px
>>18055877
Nothing you can really do to protect yourself... if you truly think this is happening, set up a camera in your room...if anything shows up, post it here.

Also another way to see if anything is happening that you cant remember, is to get hypnotherapy...its worked many times
>>
>>18055877
Politely remind them, whoever it might be, that you have not given them explicit permission to be there and ask them to leave as soon as possible. This works for me.

Sometimes I tell them that it is ok to stay as long as they are not planing to do harm, but they aways leave.

I don't know or care to know who are they and I do not engage in conversation with them. Not that they've ever tried to talk to me.
>implying I'd listen
>>
Record yourself sleeping.
>>
>>18055999
This.
>>
watch Home Alone and set up some sick booby traps ala Kevin McAllister
>>
>>18055877
>I just want to be left alone
feel ya. at least we all wake up the next day in good health
>>
File: tri-a.gif (8KB, 544x297px) Image search: [Google]
tri-a.gif
8KB, 544x297px
>>18055877
Make a drawing of yourself being visited at night. Put a red X over it. On the next page, make a drawing of what you think the visitors might look like (just use non-detailed stick figures if you can't guess) going up to your house, then being turned away.

Earth is in the middle of a densely populated intergalactic region. It has to do with 4d space/time filling fractals. Like this picture. If you follow the line (normal 4d space/time) then it takes a very long distance to go from point A to point B. But if you know how to leave the line you can take massive shortcuts. You can "teleport" from the perspective of people who only know how to travel on the line. Earth is near a region of 4dspace/time that touches other points in 4d/space time that are very far away if you "follow the line," but are adjacent if you cut across using the 5th dimension.

What this means is, we're in a high traffic, populated zone, with a high amount of civilization in it. Certain rules must be observed. Travelers to this backwater region of space can only enter the homes of others, if they think they have permission to do so. If you can cross their communication gap, and let them know "No, you CAN'T come in here," then they must obey. Intergalactic species learn certain kinds of manners almost like reflexive instinct. The ones that don't never develop technology enough to become intergalactic species.

So, make a drawing so simple that a 5-year old could understand, and put it on your window, or above your door or something. There is no need to fight anybody. No need to panic, or summon demons, or angels, or lightbringers or any of that. Just... in whatever way you can. Say "please, no, not interested, no thank you, we're not accepting visitors at this time."
>>
every morning I sit down on the bowl, something runs diagonally down my back. I think it's a spider. And I wash and everything. I guess it lives on the bowl?
>>
>>18056100
Where did you get this ideas? Any book or something? I'm interested in what you are stating.
>>
File: nopenopenopenope.png (594KB, 564x1000px) Image search: [Google]
nopenopenopenope.png
594KB, 564x1000px
>>18056100
>tfw i was just about to post "i wish an intergalactic being would give me a gift for letting him/her rest for a few minutes at my room" then the phone ringed (i'm at work). nobody talked, I heard nothing but my ear hurts a bit now.
pic related
>>
>>18056318
Blessed are you for they gave thanks
>>
>>18055889
Change locks on guest room above garage.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.