[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anybody else had one of those moments where you lie in bed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1455337268220.jpg (287KB, 900x1190px) Image search: [Google]
1455337268220.jpg
287KB, 900x1190px
Has anybody else had one of those moments where you lie in bed and all of a sudden all your worries, problems and anxietys dissapear completely and your body becomes light as a feather with a deep sense of peace?. It felt almost scary because it's so unfamiliar to me, it didn't last long either. It really made me see how tense and heavy my body normally feels. This is probably not paranormal, but I just wanted to ask my fellas here on /x/.
>>
>>18055778
Yep
>>
Yep a fair amount of times.
>>
>>18055778
That's how I feel all the time.
>>
>>18055778
That is, essentially, one of the main goals of meditation
>>
>>18055884
I have been meditating for almost 2 years now, but that feeling I experienced was so unique to all the times I thought I was as peacefull as I could ever be during meditation.
>>
yes, every time I decide to consciously fall asleep to either have a LD or AP
>>
>>18055778
>This is probably not paranormal, but I just wanted to ask my fellas here on /x/.

And this is why /x/ is turning to shit, actual shitposts aside. This isn't your personal blog, kid.
>>
>>18056274
Fuck off, guy has a question. Who are you to judge.
>>
>>18055778
There are different levels of relaxation that your body, mind and emotions can experience. What you experienced is relatively uncommon, and some people never consciously enter these states because of how much tension and nervous system activity they carry.

Just enjoy it when it happens. Remember the quality of the feeling and it will help you if you want to learn to do it consciously. You can't force it, but the cue is in the remembering.
>>
>>18055778
Not only do i feel lighter but i have had these weird sensations since childhood
>sit or lie down
>feel strange sensation of floating
>actually feel as if "I" floated above my body
>feel just a slight connection with my head, have my point of view changed to being ABOVE my actual body

I never understood what the hell it is, but after growing up a bit and reading about astral travelling and what not i started to believe that i left my body on those occassions
>>
>>18055895

its one of the results of your meditation.
>>
You have an energy blockage, and it was temporarily un-blocked.

It's a good feel. Meditate more.

Or do LSD and risk either forcefully unblocking it or going crazy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.