[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone feel like going on a rant explaining reptilians... ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 130
Thread images: 26

File: kerm.jpg (14KB, 262x263px) Image search: [Google]
kerm.jpg
14KB, 262x263px
Anyone feel like going on a rant explaining reptilians... ?

If so, you've got my attention
>>
Hillary is one
>>
>>18055682
could you explain maybe how we know
>>
Just realized this is Paranormal, not Supernatural... Hopefully none of you are mad lol
>>
>>18055688
>>
>>18055679
You're gonna need to ask a specific question about them. But first understand that there are many kinds of reptilian races. But the main "evil" one that people talk about being in control and shit are Draconians from the star system of Alpha Draconis.
>>
Okay... more specific. What would they want or even need us for? Couldn't they just kill/enslave our planet without the need of politics?
>>
File: showme.jpg (8KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
showme.jpg
8KB, 220x200px
>>
>>18055679
try to find the podcast for last night's C2C. Didn't listen closesly, but Len Kasten went on a 2 hour fullblown batshit ramble about another earth called serpo and aliens/reptilians.
>>
>>18055705
Believe it or not but there is also a counter force presence on this earth.
>>
did vladimir putin really say that he was saying he agrees with the reptilian conspiracy?
>>
>>18055679

kermit is an amphibian
>>
>>18055694
Where is the original of this, video, sauce? I'm calling photoshop if no proof.
>>
There's many types of reptilians. There are some from space, the Alpha Draconis, and ones that live underground on Earth or roam the wild. I remember watching something about how in the 1930s people were excavating shit in L.A., and they found some sort of reptilian city underground. They sealed it off, though.
>>
>>18056345
https://youtu.be/akcoHinOaIU
>>
At first there were the Draconian Reptilians.

Some of them leaved Alpha Draconis, their home planet, and founded the interracial colony of Nibiru, and they eventually evolved in a different race of reptilians.

The Draconians saw Earth has life, so they came here with animals from their planet, to make the Earth similar to Alpha Draconis. We know them as dinosaurs. But things went wrong, and the Nordics bombed the Earth to banish reptilians from Earth, because they wanted it too, to create some kind of life similar to them.

Some Draconians survived the attack as shapeshifter, parasiting the survived reptiles on Earth. They couldn't take control of other animals.

It took a long time for the Nordics insemination of Earth, but eventually mammals evolved and primates were born. But the Nordics forgot us in that time.

This is when the reptilians from Nibiru came. They wanted to take the gold from our planet, but didn't want to work by themself. So they took the Homo Erectus, and mixed their DNA with his, and generated Neanderthals, which didn't work well, and Homo Sapiens. Draconians shapeshifter weren't strong enough to take control of the Nibiru Reptilian bodies, so they had to wait.
>>
>>18056401
Nibiru Reptilians left with the gold, leaving humans on the Earth. Having traces of reptilian DNA, and being the Nibiru Reptilians gone, the shapeshifter could get control of the humans. It's not easy for them, because the traces of the Nibiru Reptilian DNA are not the same as the Draconians, and this is why we can recognize shapeshifters. But finally they got a race intelligent enough to serve them well. Since then, Draconians are the secret overlords of human kind, and they're using us in order to be strong again, get their bodies back and start again to shape the Earth like Alpha Draconis in order to make it a colony for their people. They're using the Greys to study the human race, in order to better enslave us, and to keep Nordics away. But Nordics have found us again, and the great battle for the Earth is near.
>>
>>18056402
Cool story but the Nordics are not alone.
>>
>>18056421
we with who then??
>>
>>18055679

Reptoids (or whatever you want to call them) are a paranoid fantasy based on ancient mythology and horror movies. David Icke is the most famous proponent of the "reptoid conspiracy" theory, and he's a certifiable nutter who thought he was Jesus for a while (and still might). He's quite likely a controlled opposition agent, who spreads the reptilian nonsense in order to discredit real research into political conspiracies and deep politics. The best "evidence" that reptoid-hunters can present are photos of roughly the same quality as the starry-eyed hippies who take pictures of their gardens, and then claim to see fairies and leprechauns among the flowers and organic cucumbers.

At most, "reptilians" could be seen as a metaphor for the political and moneyed classes: sociopathic (reptiles have no empathy or conscience), pathologically dishonest ("speaking with forked tongues"), willing to "shape-shift" (or flip-flop) on positions to look like a liberal, a conservative, a moderate, a libertarian, or whatever they think will get votes in this election cycle. They look like humans, but they see themselves as above the rest of humanity -- "normal people" are like livestock to them. They don't literally eat us, but they use us for labor, war, and their own malicious entertainment ... and they honestly don't care if it kills thousands or millions of us in the process. (In fact, some see this as a bonus -- population reduction.)

TL;DR: Reptilians are sci-fi nonsense, spread by disinformation agents and their useful idiot pawns in order to distract researchers and discredit conspiracy theories in general.
>>
File: OversoulMytre.jpg (175KB, 557x509px) Image search: [Google]
OversoulMytre.jpg
175KB, 557x509px
>>18056430
I can't say too much about it since the mind has to release itself fully from the closed linear thoughts that is programmed in us since the first day of school.

But the Arcturians have an interest in our turf here. Nordics, or Pleiadians share this same goal.

Where below dwells, above watches.
>>
>>18056185
Who!? What? Where? How? Why?... Can we fuck it?
>>
>>18056185
did you get this from some kind of fringe knowledge book? I read shit like this in one
>>
its all explained here if you just read

http://astral7ight.blogspot.com/p/vril-type-1.html
>>
>>18056488
found the reptillian
>>
File: V-2001DVDcover.jpg (18KB, 230x332px) Image search: [Google]
V-2001DVDcover.jpg
18KB, 230x332px
>>18056488
>Reptoids (or whatever you want to call them) are a paranoid fantasy

Let me just correct something.

Reptoids (or whatever you want to call them) are a paranoid fantasy follower by V (or V: The Original Miniseries) is a two-part science fiction television miniseries, written and directed by Kenneth Johnson. First shown in 1983, it initiated the science fiction franchise concerning aliens known as "The Visitors" trying to gain control of Earth, and of the ways the populace reacts to this.

You see, up to 1983, no mention of reptilians were found under the abduction records, further exposing the harsh imaginative truth of people who were said to be abducted.
>>
File: Iguana Reptilian.jpg (242KB, 1095x730px) Image search: [Google]
Iguana Reptilian.jpg
242KB, 1095x730px
>>18057212
What this anon said.
>>
>>18057212

vril shill
>>
So if you kill a reptilian does it stay in its shape shifted form? If so, if you were to do an autopsy on one that is still in its shape shifted form would there be a noticeable difference from a normal human?

And is there a list of people suspected to be reptilians?
>>
>>18057668
they dont shapeshift.. read the damn link
>>
>>18056345
Sorry that I missed your comment. The original video of this is actually extremely interesting.
https://youtu.be/M8MXAdBY-JE?t=5m4s
It's when she looks away.
>>
>>18056207

That's what he wants you to think
>>
File: 041.jpg (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
041.jpg
2MB, 1280x720px
They live inside the moon and in various super-complexes of caves in subterranean Earth. Not necessarily Agartha-tier hollow Earth, but more like the Mines of Moria sort of dwellings because they prefer the dark and cold to sunlight. They have been here for thousands of years and have taught many things to the elite of humanity. They are enemies with several other alien factions who are present on or near Earth and vie for control over our resources.

They can shapeshift, but not to the point of being entirely convincingly human, so they keep themselves as hidden from us as possible. Only the most convincingly human among them are allowed to interact with our politicians, religious and economic leaders.

This is the limit of my knowledge on them. I do not know what their long-term agenda is here, but I believe it is more malevolent than, say, the Nordics who seem to be here to protect us from the worst parts of their influence and help humanity ascend spiritually.
>>
File: CoxQUugUMAArAd3.png large.png (193KB, 438x700px) Image search: [Google]
CoxQUugUMAArAd3.png large.png
193KB, 438x700px
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ylfwULPGlho
I think this video explains it perfectly. I've NEVER seen a reptilian shapeshift that clearly before my very eyes like that! I think this is the best evedence of we have of reptillian shapeshifters to date.
>>
>>18056402
I'll have some of whatever you're smoking
>>
>>18060577

the truth?
>>
File: Bernie_Sanders.jpg (276KB, 682x864px) Image search: [Google]
Bernie_Sanders.jpg
276KB, 682x864px
Reptilians are some of the most disappointing villains of 2016.
>>
>>18062013
They want to pull the sympathy card, because fear isn't working.
>>
>>18059530
>>18056516
>>18056402
>>18056401

How do i acutally determine if a person is a shapeshifter or a human?

Is it the eyes?
>>
>>18055694
>what is horizontal scan
>>
>>18062121
Their body odor, skin hue unnatural and most of the times covered with makeup, and yes, the eyes. They easily aggrovated by non reptilians.
>>
>>18060577
Just menthol cigarettes, sorry.

Every now and then half a cigar or some basic pipe tobacco.
>>
>>18059530
>they prefer the dark and cold to sunlight
Have you ever seen an actual reptile?
>>
File: 1468407915318.webm (650KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468407915318.webm
650KB, 1280x720px
>>18055688
>>
File: 1457638012431.png (832KB, 534x712px) Image search: [Google]
1457638012431.png
832KB, 534x712px
Any old-school /x/er's remember 09'-10' posts from the infamous tripfag that went by "amphibian"?

I lost all the ultra-rare screen caps years ago on a dead hard drive and I think I'm the only stupid asshole on this board that remembers a time when /x/ had a real deal interaction with a reptilian.
>>
>>18062401
Theyre too busy trying to reach a spot where they can feel like they are the master.
>>
>>18062409
yeah i figured as such, i gave up on this place a long time ago ( just checking in every 4-5 months).... /pol/ has the real the mojo-magic going on desu, this place is populated by a bunch of fake ass posers.

I get depressed whenever i do come back here to see whats going on, it's always "oh, /x/ still sucks". Back to /pol/ i go....
>>
>>18062467
Well, then fuck off again, retard.
>>
>>18062339
Kek....fake as your mama's love
>>
Schizophrenia.
>>
>>18059530
Yesssss!!!
I've met them too!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKkGAj5Ripg

This helps tremendously
Solfeggio are their radio stations
>>
File: cover.jpg (152KB, 975x1464px) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
152KB, 975x1464px
>>18057212
>up to 1983, no mention of reptilians were found

Not true at all. Your ignorance is impressive.
>>
File: Reptillary.gif (656KB, 295x400px) Image search: [Google]
Reptillary.gif
656KB, 295x400px
>>18055688

It's true.
>>
>>18055679
SNAKES NIGGA

WOULD YOU FUCK WITH A SNAKE
>>
>>18056402
the nordics are very powerfull and pleiadians are the nr 1 freind.
>>
>>18060220
Leave
>>
>>18062280

This. They prefer the desert and warmer places.
>>
>>18062339

she moves her eyes around all weird like as if she were avoiding the flashes. she doesn't want people to take pictures of her eyes. :O
>>
>>18063835

would a snek fuck with you?
>>
>>18055694
if reptilians are so brilliant, why can't they hide their eyes?
>>
>>18060220
>Every 10 year old's favorite YouTuber
xd
>>
File: 1472172651595.gif (490KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
1472172651595.gif
490KB, 382x498px
>>18055679
Memes control us. Pepe and Kek are metaphysical entities which are manifestations of our Super Ego.
>>
File: ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>18064444
If you're so smart why are you posting on /x/?
>>
>>18055705
They have to keep the show going. Sales would drop people would go crazy. Tbh they probably won't with fluoride in the water and all
>>
>>18056345
There's hundreds of videos like this one don't pull the photoshop meme
>>
>>18057212
But there is plenty of evidence in ancient texts
Listen to this guy.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXXCYBuHuqM
>>
>>18056402
I'm pretty new to this can somebody explain to me who the Nordics are?
>>
>>18066314
Look up billy miers. One armed swiss farmor.
Hes photographed there ships. Video tapped. Sounds emmiting from the machine were studied and proven to be of off world origin. Billy was doing this shit in 1975
Hes had government agents raid his home. Attempt to kidnap his daughter. The whole thing is driving his wife mad because years ago she got fed up. Flipped shit and burned some of his photos.
lots of good video on yootoob
>>
>>18062339
Only an /x/phile would unironically think this was legit.
>>
>>18063826
Twisting ancient myths to suit your alien reptilian agenda do not count. It's the same as those crystal meth guys of ancient aliens, spouting nonsense about giants and aliens without even ever being rational the enough to order a coffe without going "The government is after my coffe!!" kind of deal.
People need to get a firm grip on the ground and actually study things before spouting gibberish.
>>
Look up Donald Marshall in order to unravel this garbage.

There are NO space aliens. If anything remotely supernatural exists here it's etheric and thus has no form. This is all part of the deception which they're going to unveil as part of their NWO plan to take over the world. It won't happen. If these things exist they are genetic abominations or they've been year for thousands of years already.
>>
>>18067976
Shut the fuck up you retarded flat earther.
>>
File: 1470622801255.jpg (17KB, 531x340px) Image search: [Google]
1470622801255.jpg
17KB, 531x340px
>>18055679
Not OP, but can anyone inform me why they hate us? Aside being stupid chimps of course.. it doesn't make sense to me.
>the reptilians are evil because they are different
>the nordics because they are basically humans are good because they are human.
This just feels screwed on so many levels, if you were an alien looking for intelligent life and found an idiot version of yourself you'd either fuck it, kill it or take advantage of it out of frustration.

As for reptilians are we just competion? Do they see us as nothing more then dangerous animals that are in the way?
>>
File: runner022.png (8KB, 341x280px) Image search: [Google]
runner022.png
8KB, 341x280px
>>18062339
Beep Beep
>>
>>18066314
Aliens who look like scandinavian people
>>
>>18067877

Not an argument.
>>
>>18064745
>pepe is NORMIES REEEE KILL THEM ALL
yeah that sounds like super ego to me.

>kek can be laughing at other's misery
yeah man... that's real superego material
>>
>>18062339
normies will claim this is fake...
but we know the truth

WAKE UP
>>
>>18067877

reptars are interdimensional aliums or demons
>>
>>18068196
There are no space aliens on the flat earth.
>>
>>18070307

does the flat earth make sense if the pyramids are really power plants or some kind of leyline structure
>>
>>18068246
They don't hate us, just use us as a food source if the conspiracy is to be believed. You don't hate cows do you? I personally think if all this is true they want us for our bodies. Not to eat, but just to become. Since they would be negatively oriented their bodies are subject to spiritual entropy. I'm talking about energy centers that are disappearing due to not being used for a long time. Engineer fresh bodies capable of having a soul, that being the complete chakra system, then try to possess by indoctrinating negative belief systems. Boom the reptilian species lives on through us. They don't give a fuck what they look like, just that they have physical bodies to continue on their fuckery.
>>
>>18071431

fucking skinwalkers like in the movie 'i am not a serial killer'
>>
>>18071449
never seen it but yes something like skinwalkers.
>>
>>18056430
The confederation in service to the One true CREATOR.
>>
>>18056488
You are making this easy lizard.
>>
>>18055679
Just like surface humans there exist many different reptoids insectoids not all being negatively orriented. The cocksuckers in questions would be the draconians.
>>
>>18057212
That would be because they use programable biological entities ie greys(though important to note not all grey looking entities are) because they signed the Mohammed accord which in effect made it a biggggg nono to have open contact as to see how this (us) genetic experiment turns out. If you look in ancient text they speak of flying chariots openly warring in the sky, but you see you cant have the lab rats(surface humans) getting killed off or becoming any the wiser.
>>
>>18057212
Also please see the dogan people qho predate your little 1980s theory by a cpl hundrend if not more years, o yeah they also mapped they local star cluster with no modern tools, go figure.
>>
>>18059530
Conquest and control, as well as the spread of their artificial intelligence so called god as they answer to a "higher authority". As always the light shall prevail.
>>
>Tfw if reptilians exist I am one

No such thing though. They're merely demonized human beings. Case closed.
>>
>>18066314
Advanced humans living in inner earth pulling a fast one on us, they might have at one point been from somewhere else but the havw for a lomg time and currently reside in agartha on inside our biosphere and they have not been proper stewards or brothera n sisters to the surface population, at least thats what the guardians are saying.
>>
>>18067877
Found the disinformation shill guys.
>>
>>18067976
Anotha one.... You disgrace to humanity
Surely we are a muatard seed in the cosmos the only swntient life huh. Get the f u c k out.
>>
>>18059530
Who actually comes up with this shit? The biggest thing supporting the whole theory is distorted photos and videos basically. This doesn't occur because they are shape-shifting reptilian hybrids trying to maintain their form, it's because of the fallen spirit inside of them struggling to maintain control. A camera can catch what the eyes can't. If someone was transforming into their true reptilian form before your eyes people would notice. That simply isn't what is happening. I know this because it is happening to me. And I don't go around looking for blood so I can maintain my form
>>
>>18068246
They hail and worship an artificial intelligence hellbent on destroying and or enslaving all biological creations and or societies. At least the top of the pyramid do, the rest just fall in line due to pecking order AND power structure as some are actually conquered races.
>>
>>18071749
Yeah, the devil. All of this is spiritual. It may have something to do with bloodlines, and blood type even. But little to do with the person. If they were good people they wouldn't be willing to do all this wicked shit for power. But regardless, they are humans.
>>
>>18071766
Humanoids my friend two arms two legs n a head, but so is 60 percent of the cosmos doesnt mean a dominant species won't evolve. Sorry to break it to you anon humanoids of all types exist insectoids felines canine reptoid anything u can imagine they exist.
>>
>>18071771
I never said humanoids didn't exist. They simply aren't what you think they are. They don't fucking live inside the earth or the moon. And as far as they are aware they are human beings. Again, it's 100% spiritual. If the human gene pool has been tampered with it is the fallen beings who caused it. This coming from a supposed "reptilian" hybrid
>>
>>18071784
Please see Operation high jump, also they do live inside earth and any advanced civilization would take pictures ote to go underground as well unlessu wanna rebuild the whole infrastructure everytime some cataclysm happens. That must be why the government has deep under ground bunkers huh, you can lead a horse to water but cant make it drink.
>>
>>18071784
Though the nature of the conscious mind is a spiritual evolutionary pattern put in place by infinte intelligence, i whole heartedly agree with your spiritual aspect.
>>
>>18071790
That is the type of disinfo they want you to believe. That's why it's so easy to find. All the real secrets remain secrets.
>>
My view is that we fear reptilian aliens because many of us see reptiles as cold and emotionless. Very alien compared to mammals. I think that's part of the reason a parent is more likely to get a puppy or kitten for their kid instead of a reptile. It's not just the fussy upkeep of many reptiles. It's the scaliness. The overall alieness compared to even the most uncommon of mammal pets like possums or cerval cats.

I also think there's the realization that if the dinosaurs hadn't died out we wouldn't even be hear. That this planet may be ruled by hyper intelligent reptiles right now.

If you played Chrono Cross they mention in another dimension the reptites evolved to an intelligent species why the early humans went extinct. Maybe reptilians aren't aliens but rather reptilian humanoids from a timeline where dinosaurs never died out.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-28-02-45-03.png (232KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-28-02-45-03.png
232KB, 480x800px
>>18071801
Then I must be one of them. Just a blood thirsty, power hungry freak from space over here. Going to retreat to my secret tunnel leading to my underground base and continue plotting how to overthrow humanity after this post
>mfw
>>
>>18071796
Yea because what did admiral bryd have to gain nothing and everything to lose imcludijg having to move out of the u.s.a, you are the shillest of shills shame on you.
>>
>>18071229
idk much about the pyramids but on the flat earth the ley lines become the flower of life.

https://www.reddit.com/r/theworldisflat/comments/3oggsx/ley_lines_on_a_flat_earth/
>>
>>18056488

Wow. You don't see that very often on /x/
>>
>>18071727

Interesting angle.

>>18071749

Maybe they have all have no choice.

>>18071801

It's always about evolutionary paths and capabilities, isn't it? The dominant ones win.

>>18071969

Earth isn't a perfect dodecahedron any more than it's flat.
>>
>>18071854
You won't be able to, we're too stronk
>>
>>18056401
haha homo erectus
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Reptilians need love too.
>>
so amongst this super race war between greys, nords, and reptilians where do us normal ass human beings stand. are just caught up in thia bullshit just hangin out
>>
File: IMG_0032.jpg (552KB, 1333x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0032.jpg
552KB, 1333x1000px
>>18062467
Story of my life, friendo
>>
>>18074093
No, we were used as pawns in their proxy wars. WWII was just a proxy war between two or more races of ET, one group used Germany to attempt a NWO.
>>
>>18071727
>the guardians
who the fuck are the guardians
>>
>>18075256
They guard stuff.
>>
>>18075268
duh

i asked who they are, not what they do
>>
>>18074224
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5JCsO6eblw
Get with me
>>
>>18074087

that's what they want you to think
>>
>>18077619
they want us to know the truth
>>
>>18074087
we should find all the lizard people, kill them and eat them.
Maybe eating them will make us smarter, since we absorb their being.

The only way to confirm is to have a lizard steak in sauce. and then maybe do an IQ test or something smart
>>
>>18055693
Underrated post
>>
File: 1468952416323.jpg (28KB, 268x265px) Image search: [Google]
1468952416323.jpg
28KB, 268x265px
>>18078920
>>
File: bowser-peach.png (512KB, 640x719px) Image search: [Google]
bowser-peach.png
512KB, 640x719px
ayyy yo hol' up.... where all da pleiadian women at?
>>
>>18078887

they want you to help them help themselves
>>
>>18056207
Ain't no shame in that
>>
>>18078920
>Maybe eating them will make us smarter, since we absorb their being.
I wonder what happen when you eat pigs.
>>
they work with the us government in underground bases. their agenda is part of the global system. we were sold out long ago and they altered our dna.
>>
>>18082602
you're saying that like it was a bad thing
Thread posts: 130
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.