[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun and is considered the 3rd

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: mars_2445397b.jpg (44KB, 620x388px) Image search: [Google]
mars_2445397b.jpg
44KB, 620x388px
Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun and is considered the 3rd dimension.

Could the 4th dimension be Mars in a metaphorical sense?

I know a lot of you memesters say time is the fourth dimension, but I'm talking in another sense, as in when people say they visited the 4th dimension are the transcending spiritually to Mars?

What do you think am I on to something?

Something similar is stated in the Kabbalah, Jewish Mystics but they claim Mars is the 6th dimension and I think they are lying.
>>
File: george-bush-3_2536602b.jpg (53KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
george-bush-3_2536602b.jpg
53KB, 620x387px
>>18055610
Is Venus 2 dimensional you stupid nigger? No. Take your fucking medication.
>>
They demoted Pluto because it has Ice 9 (9th dimensional ice) on it. If anyone on Earth got it, it wouldn't stop consuming everything and destroy the world.
>>
>>18055630

You misunderstand, I already stated I didn't mean dimensional in it's dictionary definition, I meant in a metaphorical sense of a dimension.

As in if you read between the lines and make up your own definition without relying on the "knowledge" of others.

Or is that beyond you?

And how do you know that two dimensional beings don't live on Venus? You ever been there?

Think you need to stop taking your medication you robot kebab.
>>
>>18055655
This is what it sounds like to clap with one hand.
>>
>>18055610
You misunderstand the definitions of density and dimensions in the true sense of what they mean in our vibrational sound complex. All planets graduate in densities as this is the natural evolution of a biosphere, currently earth is a 3rd moving heavily into 4th density planet if you will, graduation is upon us.
>>
>>18055663

No I'm aware I am misunderstanding the dictionary definition. In fact I stated so twice, three times now.

But thanks for pointing that out to me.

>>18055662

xD!
>>
>>18055655
>when you make up your own definitions for words it will all make sense!
Are you this deluded
>>
>>18055637
Ice 9 as in the made up, but certainly 3 dimensional compound in the book cat's cradle?
Or ice IX the real world, and also 3 dimensional crystal ice formation that has zero destructive properties?

Also, how would demoting Pluto prevent humans from going to it. We probe and explore plenty of non-planets.

>>18055610
>>18055655
Okay, so if your going on your own definition of "dimension", what are you defining it as? Like a plane of existence? or just another place.

Mars is in the same existence as us, it's just far away. Why would it be a different "dimension"?
>>
>>18055610
>time is the 4th dimension
>time
>dimension
Your theory of planets being dimensions is closer the to truth.
Time is a fabricated system to track the distribution of energy, it is not a dimension
>>
>>18055813
Time doesn't exist. It's merely the observation of events from the perspective of something in the third dimension. Time-space is just another layer of spacial dimension.

The 4th dimension is all possible parts of the 3rd dimension, much as the 3rd dimension is just layers of 2nd dimensional forms. Thus its technically "time".

But again, "time" is only our perception of each individual slice of the 4th dimension through out 3rd dimensional perspective, much as something in the 2nd dimension would have to observe 3rd dimensional forms through a 2nd dimensional perspective.

Like how an MRI sees the human body in thousands of "slices".
>>
File: received_1215082738542358.gif (756KB, 339x339px) Image search: [Google]
received_1215082738542358.gif
756KB, 339x339px
I'm certain OP is on to something judging by the sheer amount of obvious shilling and matterbound logic.
>>
>>18055610
Earth is not the 3rd dimension space is because it has length width and depth. The fourth dimension is time. Try reading a book and understanding the meaning of large words you use. This crap is high school level science unless your a nigger.
>>
Everything is here and now interwoven together you just aren't aware of it.
>>
>>18056064
While this may be true, it's a very easy and lazy cop-out for difficult questions
>>
>>18055852
>Time doesn't exist. It's merely the observation of events from the perspective of something in the third dimension. Time-space is just another layer of spacial dimension.

Experiments in orbital technology, and astral observations of gravitational bodies bending orbits of planets, such as Mercury, indicate that space/time is contiguous. That is to say, although the nature of time causes us to observer reality in slices, which angle those slices are cut into is based on one's trajectory through space/time. Thus, we truly are living in 4 dimensions of space/time, and not 3 dimensions of space + 1 of time.
>>
>>18056061

Dude you never understood like the rest of the haters.

I'm using Dimension as a definition for space, as in a universe.

So Earth is the third Universe of dimensions that we are currently in, the other dimensions are visible from our current dimension (Earth) but not physically habitable.

So my theory is that we are in the third dimension (third space) Earth and when people like John Frusciante talk about visiting the fourth dimension he means that he transcended in his mind to the fourth universe, which is represented by the planet mars in our Universe.

Now in the fourth dimension everything would be unexplainable in our terms because it's a completely different universe.

So I literally mean the planets are a representation of the universes we are able to travel to, and I was using dimension as a placeholder word for those universes because we are in the third dimension and earth is the third planet from the sun. So I thought that may be a hidden clue in plain sight, that you have take words at a different meaning to find out.

I know this doesn't make much sense but in a metaphorical way it makes sense to me.

Stop trolling with the obvious shit though and either contribute or disagree in a way that isn't something I've already stated as being suspended by belief currently.
>>
>>18055655
And i meant you're a nigger, in a metaphorical sense
>>
>>18056089

i am hung so i am in a metaphorical sense

and no i don't mean i'm lynched from a tree you racist
>>
>>18056085
Sorry OP sometimes when people become so skeptical around then the easiest of concepts and words turn to garbage in their mind, and no matter how much you explain they just cant understand it. As simple as the fact that when you state that dimensions = planets and we been studying all wrong. I like what you are stating and had never heard or think of it this way so I thank you for bringing me new ideas.
>>
>>18055610
>Earth is the 3rd planet from the sun and is considered the 3rd dimension.
>Could the 4th dimension be Mars in a metaphorical sense?

Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.