[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I learn more about Chaos Gnosticism/Anti-Cosmic Sata

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

How can I learn more about Chaos Gnosticism/Anti-Cosmic Satanism? Are there any books I can read on this matter? I don't care if it's bullshit or not, I just want to understand what these fuckers are on about:

http://ezxhaton.kccricket.net/interview.html
>>
Book of sitra achra - Naa 218
Www.ixaxaar.com then read some of the interviews.
Liber falxifer 1,2,3
Wrathful Chaos- Arioch
That should get you started.
>>
>>18052890
>Anti-Cosmic
Literally the angstiest and most cringe-worthy of all belief systems.

"Waaaahhhhh waaaahhh waaaahhh I'm too lazy to put in the effort required to live a good life so I'm going to rebel against the system that requires that I put effort into life to make it good"
>>
>>18053009
>>18053120

Can either of you elaborate on what this is? I don't know absolutely nothing about occultism but I'm interested. Is this magic? religion? Does this require some general knowledge of some sort? I have a lot more questions but these should suffice for now.
>>
>>18053128
Anti-cosmic people wish there was nothing rather than something, because they are too weak to handle anything.
>>
>>18053128
Anti-cosmic Satanism implies a lot of shit but generally speaking it's a slightly through incredibly edgelordy system melding inversions of Hebrew mystical concepts and early grimoire usage (Lemegeton, etc.), occasionally with a dash of St. Death/Santeria type shit.

Current 218 has largely turned to lifting ideas that until recently were unpublished by Chumbley; he'd developed his Qayinite system some years before ToBL formed.

Some publications have more backbone than others in the current. Mark Alan Chapman comes to mind. Koetting's a snake oil peddler that's published with people who know what's what.

O9A could easily be considered an anti-cosmic Satanism, but wouldn't call itself as such.

The doctrine has origins in the Sapphire Tablet of Set, from the Temple of Set, a much more conservative group than anybody else previously mentioned. Much of their upper level doctrines about anti-cosmicism are predicated interpretations of Crowley.

Chaos-Gnosticism can mean anything or nothing.
>>
>>18053216

Thanks for this, also, what does the "218" in "Current 218" mean? Can't find anything about this on the internet
>>
>>18053241
>218
http://www.billheidrick.com/works/hgm2/hg0210.htm#218
>>
If you really want transgressive spirituality look into the Order of Nine Angles. Trying to literally destroy the cosmos is pretty fucking stupid.
>>
>>18053216
In the ONA the dea is more based around opening nexions to the acausal rather the "anti cosmic" sentiment. Of course in the Vedic system Kala Bhairava could be worshipped in such a matter, but the concept is geared toward perpetual creation and dissolution .
>>
>>18053257
>acausal rather the "anti cosmic" sentiment
That's the ToS's fundamental thesis as well; but here's the rub, any force produced which can influence the trajectory of nature/reality is, in some capacity, an acausal force even if risen from causality.

In other words, if you can truly set yourself aside like that, then you don't belong on this side in the first place.
>>
>>18053128
I can't tell you how many threads I've participated in regarding this topic. It's magic and religion, and unfortunately it's a concept really difficult for most people to understand. A majority of the time people take it at face value and as demonstrated below say it's the edgiest of the edge, or stupid because they don't desire to understand. Which is ok, I don't come here to argue my beliefs with others who don't practice any type of spiritual system, let alone use buzz words to base their argument off of.

In a nut shell:
YHVH is the demiurge that diluted from Ain Sof.
Before Ain Sof was only Ain which is considered the primordial soup off all things and nothing's.
Spirit has been trapped in matter due to the Demiurge trapping and diluting it.
Ain in response to limit being imposed upon it reacts in a wrathful way unfortunately having to participate in form and creation.
Enter satan and the qlipolth
Satan and Lilith seduce eve thus creating Qayin who is the human embodiment of sitra achra
Qayin kills able opening the gate for the other side to come through and becomes the spirit for those who wish to champion the cause of the black light.
By dissolving material creation and creation it's self spirit can finally be free to return to its unbound uncorrupted form.
>>
>>18053120
It's funny you say that. If you knew anything about 218 or 182 you would see it's one of the more demanding,dedicated systems out there. It takes a great deal of effort and discipline to pull of and live correctly.
I suppose not all of us can work as hard as those who just pray to their God on Sunday's or smugly show their ignorance over the internet right ?
>>
RIP Jon Nodtveidt, the OG faggot-murdering anti cosmic satanist
>>
>>18052890
>I just want to understand what these fuckers are on about

They were the inspiration for the term "dark fluff".
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.