[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

green text stories of spiritual or paranormal experiences that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: MD20.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
MD20.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
green text stories of spiritual or paranormal experiences that have happened to you (pic very related in my case)

>be me

>practicing vipassana and samatha meditation intensely every day

>after a session I begin playing Fallout 4

>the screen looks incredibly clear, I look around the room and realize I cant find myself, as if my consciousness dissolved into reality itself.

>suddenly my mind goes completely silent; no thoughts exist and suddenly I am both nothing and everything at the same time.

>look at a toy on the floor and realize there is no one seeing the toy and nothing is seen. Seer/seen somehow bece one

>everything becomes blissfuly peaceful

>sense of time literally dissapears, everything happens in eternity, time is seen as a concept invented by the mind

>Everything begins to look holy (and I'm agnostic btw). Everything is filled with a divine light, ne that is always there but rarely seen.

>things slowly return to normal but I have a new profoundly deep appreciation for life and the experience left me a far more compassionate person.

Would love to hear similar experiences or any paranormal events you've witnessed
>>
>>18052557
>Started reading your post.
>realised you're just another ego typing bullshit and killing time on a useless forum.
>Remembered after reading your post humans are fucking dull.
>going to bed now
>>
>>18052557
I'm into some tantrical practices (meditation with sacred mantra and kiirtan dancing) i have a couple of spiritual moments. sometimes after meditation i can see some auras on humans and nature (like trees, flowers and animals)

>be me on my last meditation of the day
>start not feeling the ground where i was sitting
>open eyes and see some kind of universe not planets or asteroids only stars glowing different tons of colors
>some humanoid glowing on yellow light started to talk to me in a strange languaje
>after all of this i ended up lying on my bed and at the begining i was sitting on livingroom floor.

The next weeks i felt very strange and i was able to know people's feelings just seeing at their eyes. Some kind of intuition guiding me throug some situations. My pinneal gland now vibrates every time i have to choose a decision and atm i've tested the giod decision or the best one is followed by this vibration
>>
>>18052719
Killing time? What if we're like... literally killing time. Dude. Woah...
I love everything now?????
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.