[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You'd think, if there are infinite universes, that in one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: All_Star_Superman_Cover.jpg (29KB, 300x462px) Image search: [Google]
All_Star_Superman_Cover.jpg
29KB, 300x462px
You'd think, if there are infinite universes, that in one of those universes there's an entity that manages to travel to this universe and at this particular space and time. It has to be possible if there are infinite universes with infinitely different contents.

You'd think with all the billions of people on earth, and hundreds of millions births a year, we'd have one mutant come out with tangible super powers.

If time travel is possible in the future, why has no one visited our present?

Why aren't there any anomalies? Everything science and philosophy tells us should point to these fantastical events occuring in our time, yet none of this has happened. We have no Superman, we have no inter-dimensional beings visiting us, no future descendants visiting us. Why is that? Why are we lacking these inevitable, factually certain anomalies? The only conclusion I can come to is a god or god-like being preventing occurrences like these, but I'd love to hear /x/'s theories.
>>
>>18047812
>that in one of those universes there's an entity that manages to travel to this universe and at this particular space and time. It has to be possible if there are infinite universes with infinitely different contents.
depends whether or not the laws of physics and quantum particles behave differnetly, all that stuff. otherwise they'd be stuck with our limitations, of course there is no evidence to the contrary, or whether these other universes even exist, so yeah.

>we'd have one mutant come out with tangible super powers
once again, the limitations of genomes and our various biological constraints will stop that from ever happening, just wait for technology to catch up

>If time travel is possible in the future, why has no one visited our present?
check out the many worlds interpretation, it sort of connects with your first question. time travel could avoid causality by going to a whole other timeline, or 'quantum state' being that of another universe, instead of travelling down the timeline of the progenitor universe.
>>
Is Superman doing a shit? He looks pretty smug.
>>
>>18047840
The white stuff, it's not clouds.
>>
>>18047812
Just because there are multiple universes doesn't mean there are infinite universes. If there is 0% chance of something being possible, it isn't possible no matter what universe it's in.
>>
>>18047833
This.
>>
>>18047812
I know I live in a universe where either these things don't exist or I am sheltered from them. I have attempted multiple scientifically sound arcane methods to acquire super powers, from phytochemical integration to other naturally occurring nano machines that should exist in the places I searched, from the perspective of a godlike being which experiences a human like existence with similar values as far as the consciousness is concerned, but to no avail. I do not know why things are so terrible.
>>
>>18049945
Oh, I also established some great theories about quantum teleportation and the electromagnetic spectrum, and a concept known as "quantum signatures", but I made no headway to this point. It truly appears that everything is truly bad most of the time. Nothing seems to make sense at this point, especially considering the things my conscious mind has had to explore and the conclusions I've drawn, which are unfortunately ultimately completely nihilistic due to prolonged deprivation of a paradisal existence. I now have no choice but to basically function as an animal, attempting to experience whatever small amount of pleasure I can between moments of mental torment or nothingness.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.