[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The greatest lie ever spread is that time is linear. It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1455641173430.jpg (19KB, 175x255px) Image search: [Google]
1455641173430.jpg
19KB, 175x255px
The greatest lie ever spread is that time is linear.

It's not.

It's like a massive quantum river, millions of light years across.

It also exists in every dimension, even ones that don't have space.

We have repeated this path over 10,000 times.

Our universe could be considered to be over 11 trillion millennia old.

So theoretically you could have two points in the universe appear very similar to each other. This is our universe right now.

Somehow, the ones on top figured out to stick us in the wrong timeline. They did this to achieve immortality at the cost of our suffering.
It ends this year. The mere fact that I'm typing this mean we have successfully broken the bonds between the wrong reality and this one.

And when the sentient species who live here realize what happened, they're going to be pissed
>>
What's the point of knowing if we can't do anything about it?
>>
>>18047175

Ah but you see, something better is coming.

That is why everything feels out of place and topsy turvy.

The very foundations of our reality are being rearranged by the past actions of countless entities from across several dimensions that all teamed up against a common foe.

The Aznakis and their godforsaken offspring.

This was a prison specially built for them, but like I said, the wrong version of me was inserted into here and corrupted everything in his dedication to being the biggest asshole who ever existed in the multiverse.
>>
>>18047186
It's time to take your risperdal, Tom.
>>
>>18047151
Time cant exist without space
>>
>>18047449
time is space
>>
>>18047186
one day an asshole said to a dick "you're a real asshole" to which the dick responded "
you are a real dick".

-frankenstein
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.