[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /x/, I'm trying to find this video I saw on here a while

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 4sFcd7B.jpg (136KB, 900x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4sFcd7B.jpg
136KB, 900x1080px
Hey /x/, I'm trying to find this video I saw on here a while back. I dont remember much, just a few details here and there. This isn't gonna be some candle cove shit either by the way, I'm legitimately trying to find this video.

It was a 30~ year old white dude telling a creepypasta type story in like, either a class room or maybe some sort of conference setting. The story had something to do with a dilapidated abandoned house with some sort of monster ghost girl living in it. I remember specifically one part of the story, the guy telling the story and somebody else were sitting in a van, they worked for the city or something, and they were watching a video feed from inside the house. I dont remember why. Anyways, the dude notices something in the feed from the bedroom. It looks like theres something or somebody on the ground next to the bed. One guy says it looks like a dog, and the other dude says "[name], that's not a dog..." and then the thing crawled underneath the bed.

Later near the end of the story they end up going inside the house, and they find like an opening into a cave system in the basement. Or a crevice or something. One of the two dudes falls in, and they never saw him again.

There was also something about the ghost girl watching people through air vents. And it might not have been a ghost girl, it might've been like a "dog" girl?

That's about all I remember. Please, if any of you have any idea what the fuck I'm talking about help me out, this is frustrating the shit out of me that I can't find this video.
>>
that is some pretty nice goth loli
>>
The story of Kimberly
https://youtu.be/prjUzSkaOjU
>>
it may also not be a ghost but some sort of spiritual entity
>>
File: 5BaLF9F.jpg (194KB, 1053x873px) Image search: [Google]
5BaLF9F.jpg
194KB, 1053x873px
>>18046673
YESSSS that's definitely it. I dont know why I remembered it being an actual video of like a guy in front of a podium telling the story. Weird. Either way though, thanks homey.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.