[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to possess another person's body during

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: bran-warg.jpg (49KB, 575x400px) Image search: [Google]
bran-warg.jpg
49KB, 575x400px
Is it possible to possess another person's body during astral projection?
>>
i think the common opinion is that yes
>>
>>18046572
how do?
>>
>>18046576
Why? Are you planning to make someone hold the door for you?
>>
>>18046594
We'll cross that bridge when we come to it.
>>
Done that 3 times involuntarily. Woke up in other people's body. I could read their thoughts and felt their confusion. I could move their body for a few seconds but then I got pushed back to my own body. I don't know what's this or how I can do this maybe just bad dreams.
>>
>>18046697
That attitude is why you won't be learning much about mind control. Consider that your first step to learning the process.
>>
Random anon here, let the conversation continue I'm quite interested, not that I know anything about AP but, seems kind of quite the topic.
>>
>>18046560
Yes. Common technique. Has been referred to as mind control.
>>
>>18046560
Yes. I've done it. It's sorta fun.
>>
You guys are all so full of shit.
>>
>>18048151
But maybe they're not. I hope they're not.
>>
>>18048151
>>18048164
Anyone can do astral projection. If you two were to fast and prep for a few days/do astral projection exercises/prep you'll be able to do it.

Some of them probably tried to take control of other's bodies but that is nothing but bad karma and would invite all sorts of entities to inhabit your body while you're away.
>>
>>18046560
This is how I killed my father
>>
>I literally possessed someone else's body
Roleplay fags need to possess a rope over their necks or at least learn the distinction between dream and reality.
>>
>>18046560
Possession in the way you see demon possession on tv and in movie is not possible imo. So astral projection would not be a way to "possess" someone.
But mind control is a real thing. It can be achieve by various means some more insidious than other (e.g. liberal propaganda in the media). Hypnosis is probably the easiest and direct way but I'm talking long ass session on receptive patient. I once saw a documentary where they did a 5-7 hours hypnosis session on a volunteer and turned him into a "sleeper cell agent". They basically programmed him to respond behaviorally to a set of triggers to make him retrieve a suitcase or some shit.
There's also that guy that does "instant hypnosis" on people on the street but I have trouble believing it's true. The same "instant hypnosis" guy actually does some sick stuff tho. He does a speech trick in which he slightly slurs/modify/mispronounce words when explaining a task to someone and these almost undetectable changes "force" the person to make a specific choice in the task. It's pretty neat.
>>
>>18046732
I once woke up inside your mom. I could read her lust and depravity on her face. I could barely move my dick in her dry, sandpaper pussy but then I pushed her down the bed. I don't know where I gathered the strength to move such a beast or maybe, I hope, it was just a bad dream.
>>
>>18048698
What killed your father was disappointment and shame.
>>
What are some other things that are possible through astral projection? Would it be possible to get someone pregnant through astral projection?
>>
>>18046560
I did it a few times. I was trying to project into an alternate dream. I found one, and sort of surfed there. Then I try to get out of the bed. I walk to the bathroom mirror, but the house is all wrong, some guy in college. I realize my mistake and try to contact the personality already inhabiting the body. I explain the situation, sort of in a knowingness way. Slip my astral body out of his. I think this usually happens if you open up your root chakra, and sort of aim the incoming energy stream from that of another being. Sort of like having astral anal sex. It can also happen if you are projecting, but aren't using an astral body of your own creation. Sometimes it seems we jump into other people.

Another time I was trying to embody the collective consciousness of Michael using law of one. I had my dreaming energy going through third eye. I had lots of blue ray energy flowing, trying to ascend into 6th dimension astral plane. Since blue energy is extremely telepathic I ended up sort of hitching rides in people who were driving. Sort of imagining the road as an astral tunnel to produce the right sort of brainwaves to let me it. Don't do this its dangerous. I killed one of my alternate dimensional selves this way in a car accident. After a while of channeling the blue, I was able to project entire realities that way complete with 4th dimensional beings. Ended up jumping into people who were parents, and saw their kids etc. I sort of stopped using law of one at this point as it got very weird. Still not harmonized emotionally within my own self.

After first paragraph I jumped from that guy into the sleeping brain of a dolphin. Since dolphins sleep one half of their brain it was quite easy. I was a walking for her. We had some weird sexual pleasure and telepathic awareness of each other. I ended up getting some etheric dolphin dna. Now I can psuedo dream as a dolphin, though its an illusion of physicality.
>>
>>18049731
Possibly, this could become an alternate dimensional incarnative experience. Or maybe you dream a life with kids etc. My investigation still hasn't ended about this, though its my believe that its how you will reincarnate if you have sexual karma and try to create new form for yourself after you die. I think its preferable to embody the feminine projection of yourself, so you can create your own formed lightbody. Much more control over your dimensional incarnations.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.