[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone have anything that can drive me insane? Or at least

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 13

Does anyone have anything that can drive me insane? Or at least really freaked out?
>>
get some LSD, or high dose of mushrooms.
>>
File: 1307398719341.jpg (580KB, 895x1513px) Image search: [Google]
1307398719341.jpg
580KB, 895x1513px
>>
>>18045511
I would love that or meth. I'm a poor fag though.
>>
Paradigm shifts when your not ready for them can easily cause insanity, especially in rapid succession. Though without knowing your current perspectives on the universe I couldn't narrow down what would cause it.

dawn a tripcode If you would like me to try and spark insanity inside of you. Also, tell me everything you can about yourself from religion to political belief.
>>
>>18045505
I have found that the creepiest books in the world are the koran and thw bible. They are even scarier if you actually study history and the occult and know what they are talking about. I have found that most people who study the bible have absolutely no clue what it is really saying, which is probably the scariest thing of all.
>>
My math teacher always told me that if you think about the number 2 for long enough you will go insane. Like you know what is 1, you know what happens when 1+1. That's 2.. but how do you define 2? Nevermind, maybe he was just crazy
>>
Bro, have you gotten your fuel gauge checked yet?
>>
>>18045536
so what is it really saying?
>>
>>18045534
Political? I guess I'm a nuetral party. I want peace, but believe in war. Guns should be in every home. Help others no matter what until they prove otherwise. Pro choice, pro shut up pretty much.
>>
>>18045550
lolololol I love you, dude.
>>
>>18045534
Wiccan, put pretty chill when it comes to beliefs unless someone tries putting salt in my sugar. I believe in forces out of our control. I'm a weird one. I believe that morals, right and wrong is all perspective.
>>
>>18045555

Quad 5s this is going to be good.

I need philosophical and religious too. What was the last paradigm shift you experienced? Any thoughts that unnerve you or keep you up at night?
>>
>>18045534
I also have chronic depression and multiple personalities.
>>
>>18045572
Religous is above your post. Creatures I can't understand keep me up. I've tried losing my mind watching footage of anything I can find. I love horror like the grudge.
>>
>>18045574

> I also have chronic depression and multiple personalities.

Sounds like your already a bit loony, sure you need my services?

Any idea what causes the depression and Multiple personality disorder?

Dawned the name Dr.Insanity, other anons feel free to use.
>>
>>18045560

:) but for realsies. Just find some conspiracies and then go down the rabbit hole with them. That always makes me start to feel paranoid and whatnot. There have been a few conspiracy threads on here lately that has a nice spread of theories to choose from. Some retarded...but some creepy and possible.
>>
>>18045587
I'm not looney enough. We are still sane. Can you help?
>>
Work on a farm during night shift for two years.
Lack of sun+constant low energy+constant bellowing of cows= pure insanity
>>
>>18045589
No no, conspiracies are stupid to me. I already know people lie and all that. I see it every day. I need something more.
>>
>>18045596

Potentially, though I don't claim to be an expert at it Dr tag excluded.

You say strange animals keep you up. How do you feel about the fact that you have a skeleton inside your body but not inside you because you are a brain which is inside of the skeleton?
>>
To. I'm freaking out. It's 4am and this is the first thread to load. I'm in a cabin in the woods. I went out to my heap to grab my seeping bag and we heard a howl unlike anything I've ever heard. It was normal but sounded human. Then it went up in pitch to some sketch ass levels. We are in the Catskills. What was that shit. Idk if I'll be able to get this message out with this service but fuck me I'm scared.
>>
>>18045587
I was abused for most of my life. Dad would beat the shit out of me, and make me fear him. Mom would manipulate my feelings, and make me feel worthless. I have two little brothers that I took care of till I left to get married to a bitch.
>>
>>18045607
A little weird I guess, but my Mom is a fancy nurse. I grew up learning about the body.
>>
>>18045613

Well I could work with that quite well, though I don't think my moral compass would let me hit such dark areas in the pursuit of making someone insane. Perhaps some other anon would take over on this front. I'll stick to my knowledge overload experiment.
>>
>>18045607
Animals isn't the right word I think more along the terms of the rake or things you run into on a dirt road at night.
>>
>>18045621
Moral compass? But I want it bad. I even went on /b/ hence the gas gauge joke. You don't believe in mercy killing? Euthinacia guess spelling.
>>
>>18045612
Heep=jeep
To=yo

I'm not from /x/ I'm just a random poster from another board, but fuxk me I can't even get to sleep. We all heard that shit. Once that howl went up an octave it made our bones chill. If it's human them who the fuck is awake and watching us as we go to our vehicles at 4 am and if it's not then what makes that fucking sound
>>
>>18045619

So then I assume you are aware that almost everything in your body is controlled by electrical signals? From your muscle movements to your thoughts, even everything you "see" is simply light entering your retinas causing the rods and cones to send electric signals to the visual cortex which is then rebuilt by your brain.

Ever give any thought toward the brain in a vat theory? It is entirely possible considering what I was just talking about. All it would take is the right stimulation
>>
>>18045634
Yessum, that's the only way I see the brain and body.
>>
>>18045645

So then what is "you"?
>>
I also like sex a lot. A lot. A lot. Rape, beastiality, BDSM, as long as it's somewhat clean. No scat or vore.
>>
You mean spiritually?
>>
>>18045540
That's just silly. 2 is a quantity.
>>
>>18045657
I'm not sure what you mean.
>>
>>18045669

What is the thing you call you? You may say its your brain but we can remove a good portion of your brain and "you" would still exist.
>>
a high dose of salvia divinorum, the trip last just minutes but it can be intense and spoopy
>>
>>18045690
Ummm.... well I like the idea of being honorable and knightly, but I have darkness inside of me. I am a helper and have a lot of pride.
>>
>>18045692
I actually did salvia once. I hid under my blanket the whole time. I died and was at felt nothing. Then I shot out of the ground and became a daisy. I could feel things coming near me in vibrations. All I could think was "please don't pick me" "please don't step on me."
>>
>>18045697

Honorable knightly helper, there is no such thing. Your human and as a human every action you take is one of selfishness and self serving to some degree.
>>
>>18045702
I know, it's just what I like to think. I steal and lie a decent amount. So question, how does this work?
>>
>>18045702
Are you still here?
>>
Damn, this was getting intresting
>>
>>18045505
Work retail.
I'm only partially kidding. Realizing just how mind-bogglingly stupid the majority of the population is wasn't great for my sanity.

But the ability to say "lol, good, less idiots in the world" to pretty much any disaster like an edgelord, but be totally serious about it, isn't exactly the "fun" kind of insanity you're probably looking for.
>>
>>18045515
Go on the deepweb. It's about $20 for the amount of LSD you need to forget you even exist.
>>
>>18045925
This. Came into this thread just to say,"Get a job at Walmart."
>>
>>18045536
Enlighten us anon.
>>
File: DrugUseIceberg.jpg (192KB, 678x960px) Image search: [Google]
DrugUseIceberg.jpg
192KB, 678x960px
>>18046350
Salvia is also cheap and will make you forget you exist. A drug dealer gave me a bag free once because he couldn't make any money from it, as "no one will buy it more than once." I've done it more than a dozen times and still love it, but I've yet to find anyone else who feels the same way, at least in meatspace.
>>
>>18047097
Spice needs to be on the ???? tier.

There is literally no way of telling exactly what chemicals you are actually ingesting. And since the majority of the substances that make it up are newly discovered or slightly altered psychoactive chemicals, the dosage is almost always unregulated.
>>
>>18047169
????? is the joke tier.

My white trash ex-girlfriend did a lot of spice and got high every time, so while spice is stupid to use for the reasons you mentioned, it's not a joke.
>>
>>18045505
3-MeO-PCP
It's an insane designer drug that almost got my brother sent to an institution.
He only took a small dose so I'm sure in large quantities it could easily drive you to the breaking point.
I myself have only micro-dosed the stuff but it's a very powerful dissasociative with some weird effects.
>>
>>18047193
I guess i gathered that from the listing of Bananadine. That fucking anarchist cookbook recipe almost had me going out and buying a shitload of bananas when I was like 15. Was just put off by the fact that bath salts and krokodil were listed but not spice, since everyone ive ever heard of using that shit was dead within a couple of months.

Also sorry to hear about your ex, I personally avoid that shit like the plague.
>>
>>18045505
Read the bible, your bound to go insane.
>>
>>18045515
https://www.erowid.org/plants/phalaris/phalaris_info3.shtml
>>
Not really, but this made me giggle and apparently freaked some people out so here you are; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcTJfg4KX8U
>>
>>18046654
lol
>>
>>18045925
So I'm crazy just for being edgy?
>>
>>18045860
I know, I was hopeful.
>>
>>18046350
How?
>>
>>18047200
Where do I get it?
>>
>>18045505
Not my recommendation to do this, unless you are going to solve the first.
Think about how negative the situation of our species is, and how many but not all things come in one and two. - Calvin
>>
>>18046350
Lies. However, 60? That'll do it
>>
File: 1470006446099.jpg (140KB, 375x512px) Image search: [Google]
1470006446099.jpg
140KB, 375x512px
>>18047922
>Think about how negative the situation of our species is
>>
>>18047097
I wish I could get some of that honestly
Seems like you totally leave this world for a bit
>>
File: 1467440403258.jpg (637KB, 1071x1068px) Image search: [Google]
1467440403258.jpg
637KB, 1071x1068px
>>18047929
Do you realize that salvia is a living creature which willingly gives itself to the flames?

Are you able to realize any value in that?
>>
>Smoke Salvia once
>Begin to feel as though I'm spinning in a vortex
>Become part of the machine
>After that nothingness and concluding that I was dead
>Nope/11
>Never smoke that shit ever again
>Still have some left collecting dust

I'll stick to LSD thank you. If I feel the need to ego death again I'll do ketamine or DMT
>>
>>18047933
Love the picture.
>>
>>18047933
Yes. She's shown me beautiful things. She took me to Earth's past once, and I understood that she was showing me the village where the ancestral plant that had produced the lineage of the plant that I was smoking originated. I was standing in the village, on soil that seemed to have been prepared with a knowledge of agriculture in mind, near three or four tents made of animal skins. Time seemed to be moving very slowly. She's shown me a lot more, too.

I miss her. We will have tea together soon.
>>
>>18048038
Sorry for being a fag just now, by the way. Seeing someone else refer to salvia as a creature brings it out in me.
>>
Ugh, I wish that guy would come back. Can anyone help me?
>>
>>18045505
If you're a poorfag, just buy some Benadryll and take 700mg worth
>>
File: 1457259854490.jpg (1010KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1457259854490.jpg
1010KB, 1000x1000px
>>18048029
Here have another
>>
>>18048061
First, why do you want to go insane?
>>
You're the one who created the universe and you're here to destroy it
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-cxBuRU09w
>>
>>18048123
I am the breaker. I never asked for this, and have been running from this for too long.
Entered a path of self-destruction to avoid it.

Silly me. I was a fool.
>>
>>18048098
Thank you
>>
>>18047097
i doser
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=61QFwgRsLNs
>>
>>18048110
I'm already a bit loco. I feel like my sanity is holding me back. I love and hate everything and everyone. I want to be free.
>>
>>18045505
truth exists
>>
>>18045589
>>18045560
What are you fucking gay?
>>
>>18048038
wow. just wow. i imagined it and got really enchanted by your story. thanks anon i would be more than happu to experience something like that in ny life
>>
>>18045511
DMT is better than acid
>>
>>18048234
You're sanity is holding nothing back.
Embrace the sanity, don't try to control it or defeat it. Let it wash over you that you might see sanity is nothing but lucid insanity.

You are free. You do not realize this, because you keep part of you locked away; searching for the means to get rid of it. There is nothing to get rid of.
Embrace all of yourself, and you will find you're free. Just as we're all Mad here
>>
>>18045511
invest in growing your own mushrooms. once you get started with spores and a grow setup it won't ever cost anything. plus you can sell your surplus
>>
>>18045505
Honestly just take three tabs of acid or a heroic dose of mushrooms; you'll be legit insane for several hours but your time dilation will make it feel like eternity
>>
File: alsointoDMT.jpg (387KB, 1135x2053px) Image search: [Google]
alsointoDMT.jpg
387KB, 1135x2053px
Hello Op. Anons.

The desire to escape reality, the harsh but beautiful thing that it is, is weak and foolhardy. Whichever way you choose to go about it is ultimately pointless and only further sets you back on your journey through this Kali Yuga.

Your failures are ultimately unescapable. The only path forward is the infinite dance of growth progression and evolution.

Rise
>>
File: alsointoDMT2.jpg (399KB, 1135x2541px) Image search: [Google]
alsointoDMT2.jpg
399KB, 1135x2541px
>>18050146
What frustration we feel daily. Each one of us tormented by a multitude of demons. Eternally and without respite. What other purpose must there be? Nothing else makes sense. If we are to suffer through this labyrinth of hells of our devising then assuredly the point is to rise. whatever you call it. apotheosis? ascendance? fractal manifestation of the Little Good? maybe to find your One True Love and save them from their own true hell?

But what do i know

>I'm not a robot
>>
>>18045505
Truth seeking does not drive you insane, it brings you back to sanity after living in an insanely implemented society themed on lies, deceit, manipulation, delusion.

The people calling the shots are well aware of whats going on, and have an extremely large advantage in the sense that they have a universal awareness far extending beyond their slaves(us).

Start with Montalk, the rest is up to you.
>>
>>18047097
Lol i did that i-doser thing in high school. Its pretty much a light placebo affect
>>
>>18045505

Look in the mirror at night as long as you can and try to not think about anything and stare right into your eyes.
>>
>>18050348
I did this one time and I felt like I could see my skull through my face. It was kind of cool.

I wasn't even meaning to. I was just sort absent mindedly staring at myself in the mirror and it just happened to.
>>
>>18048038
>>18048042
>>18047933
anons i realized this after having a joyous night with her. she told me that my gf would not be ready for the trip, and that i shouldn't allow her to be shared. she claimed my gf was unappreciative of the properties of the plant, didn't understand developing a relationship with her, and isn't able to surrender herself. foolishly i let my gf try it. the salvia was right
>>
>>18050355

You too? It gets more extreme without blinking.

As a kid I also pulled the skin from my mouth and eyesockets in such a way that you can see the red flesh and then I did the mirror trick. Man, even back then I realized that underneath our skins and egos we are just meat and I wondered what the fuck I am.
>>
>>18050348
I do this already when I'm really drunk.
>>
>>18050374
Do you ever find that existential thoughts have an effect on your life?

My life is pretty much a train wreck because I just feel so existential all the time and I don't want to do anything.
>>
>>18050396

Yes they have. I feel that there is always an abyss between people and that every connection is a lie, so it's not worth it to pursue it. Nobody can tell you something really new or something you can't read in books. They can provide relief from existential angst, but that's it. But I don't even want relief. I like being by myself. If anything other people make me feel more isolated, than being alone ever could.

Are humans really nothing more than programmable robots?
>>
>>18050417
I only feel like my true self when I'm alone. When I'm around other people, even friends, I feel like I'm putting on an act.

I'm going to be homeless soon and I'm just going to go live in the woods by myself. I don't care anymore.
>>
>>18050438

I'm too lazy for that shit. I could never be homeless or live in the woods. I just want to be left alone.
>>
>>18050476
But how do you work at a job and stuff like that? Or does someone else pay for your food and shelter?
>>
>>18045540
>Nevermind, maybe he was just crazy
Probably that
>>
File: 1470878113184.jpg (13KB, 240x236px) Image search: [Google]
1470878113184.jpg
13KB, 240x236px
>>18045571
>Wiccan
>>18045574
>I also have chronic depression and multiple personalities.
>>
>>18045505
Polybius.
>>
>>18045505
Try spending half a day with my girlfriend. That should do it.
>>
>>18045925
People aren't nearly as stupid as you think; where I work it's a combination of ignorance and anxiety, but I work at a really nice mall in a really wealthy city so what do I know.
>>
Anons, please be responsible with your ventures into the world of drugs. Make sure you know what you're doing: look before you leap. Go to erowid.org and inform yourselves.
>>
>>18050438
Then grow up and quit acting. Those people will be who they are and you can't fault them for that. Be strong in who you are and they will only bring pleasantness to your life.
>>
>>18045551
he's just being a pretentious shit. he doesn't even know what he's talking about
>>
Try iDoser.com on spotify, find what ever, i like cocaine though
>>
>>18053406
No this is the wrong advice. Usually someone that acts and realizes they act plays the role of the 'Joker'. Not only can you see outside of the box, but you can see the box. Everyone acts, and its actually not the best thing if you're one straightforward person at all times. The joker is the wildcard and can play any role.
>>
File: parrot.jpg (65KB, 484x348px) Image search: [Google]
parrot.jpg
65KB, 484x348px
>>18045505
this will crash your brain
>>
>>18053546
"Ooooh look at me i've got it figured out"
Well pin a rose on your fucking nose.

Sorry, people who think they "get it" disgust me and I just wanted to share that with you.
>>
>>18045505
Datura
>>
>>18053605
Agreed
>>
>>18054574
Hows your venture going, anon?

Ive been following this thread since this morning and I'm intrigued. Did you find a way to break your brain?
>>
File: 1448077663960.jpg (64KB, 781x552px) Image search: [Google]
1448077663960.jpg
64KB, 781x552px
>>18053559
>>
>>18054704
No, I'm even more sane.
>>
>>18054918
That sucks. But I have some advice. I was searching for the same goal you were a while ago and I came close (if not full on gone insane for brief moments) twice.

What worked for me was being exceptionally high (like, beat a personal record for how high youve been) and focus on "taboo" subjects and/or emotionally devastating personal trauma.
>>
File: quieropasln.jpg (97KB, 341x764px) Image search: [Google]
quieropasln.jpg
97KB, 341x764px
...3iiilll111
>>
File: 23-cutsceneinjuries31.gif (132KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
23-cutsceneinjuries31.gif
132KB, 640x480px
>>18045505
this gif can start seizures if youre prone to them
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.