[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you sell your soul, /x/? If so, what would you sell it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 157
Thread images: 23

File: soul.jpg (203KB, 453x456px) Image search: [Google]
soul.jpg
203KB, 453x456px
Would you sell your soul, /x/?

If so, what would you sell it for?

Just last night, I saw someone here offering up his soul in exchange for having his eyes changed from hazel-green to just green, and another in exchange for having his waifu written back into his favorite story.

Surely you guys can think of something better to hold out for?

Personally, I don't think I would sell my soul, even if souls existed and selling them were possible.

But, if I were going to, I would ask to be in a relationship with the girl I love, which I guess is about as stupid as the examples above. If that wish were beyond the demon's power, I'd ask for a robot that looks and acts exactly like her. If the demon can create sentient IA, even better. If even a non-sentient robot weren't possible, I'd settle for having dreams each night in which we were in a loving relationship, with each dream picking up exactly where the last left off. I do know how to lucid dream, but I know I'll never have the level of control it takes for that kind of ongoing saga.
>>
It's not that I wouldn't sell my soul, but there's nothing really as valuable as it.

Basically the devil and I would have to trade places just to pique my interest.
>>
I don't really believe in the concept of a soul but on the off chance that it does exist, it seems like something that would be pretty stupid to trade. Because anything you could trade for, i.e. love, fame, money, etc., only lasts a short time in comparison to the length of time the devil or whoever would own your eternal soul. It's a finite gain that requires infinite payment.
>>
Selling a soul with an unknown price is for fools only. But seriously, I'd rather die than sell my soul for something (even if jobs are like that)
>>
it sounds ridiculous but I have lived, literally, in the basement of my parent's house since I dropped out of Highschool at the age of 17. I am now 29 years old, have never had a job, have never had a real friend, have never even touched a girl, and have never been outside of Florida in my whole life. so, yes, I would sell my soul, and I would sell it for the love of a woman or even a friend. i would sell my soul to not feel heart melting sadness and guilt at every family holiday. i would sell my soul to not be the weird uncle that everybody thinks is mentally retarded or something but doesn't really have anything wrong with him except maladaptive daydreaming and anxiety and depression and laziness and plain old stupidity. I would honestly sell my soul just to he normal for one day.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 183x275px
34And He summoned the crowd with His disciples, and said to them, “If anyone wishes to come after Me, he must deny himself, and take up his cross and follow Me. 35“For whoever wishes to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel’s will save it. 36“For what does it profit a man to gain the whole world, and forfeit his soul? 37“For what will a man give in exchange for his soul? 38“For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, the Son of Man will also be ashamed of him when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels.”
>>
>>18045073
Please post a pic of yourself and/or your room. I am legit so curious.
>>
File: jesus.jpg (8KB, 275x184px) Image search: [Google]
jesus.jpg
8KB, 275x184px
4 Then Jesus was led by the Spirit into the wilderness to be tempted[a] by the devil. 2 After fasting forty days and forty nights, he was hungry. 3 The tempter came to him and said, “If you are the Son of God, tell these stones to become bread.”

4 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.’[b]”

5 Then the devil took him to the holy city and had him stand on the highest point of the temple. 6 “If you are the Son of God,” he said, “throw yourself down. For it is written:

“‘He will command his angels concerning you,
and they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.’[c]”

7 Jesus answered him, “It is also written: ‘Do not put the Lord your God to the test.’[d]”

8 Again, the devil took him to a very high mountain and showed him all the kingdoms of the world and their splendor. 9 “All this I will give you,” he said, “if you will bow down and worship me.”

10 Jesus said to him, “Away from me, Satan! For it is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.’[e]”

11 Then the devil left him, and angels came and attended him.
>>
File: 1469916139721.jpg (88KB, 480x381px) Image search: [Google]
1469916139721.jpg
88KB, 480x381px
>>18045098
>>18045109
Well, at least these posts are on topic.
>>
>>18045073
But your precious soul! Can't you see that you're struggling because God loves you and know what's the best for you?! /s

>everybody thinks is mentally retarded or something but doesn't really have anything wrong with him
>except anxiety and depression

Those are mental illnesses bro.. but I won't judge you, sadly I live almost the same. I wouldn't sell my soul yet, but I'm starting to questioning if there's someone spiritual on my side or I'm just really all alone in this.
>>
>>18044643
Your soul isn't worth as much as you think it is and most demons would actually find it more insulting that you offered it in exchange for something they don't feel is equal. The people asking for eye color change or waifus are actually more likely to get their wish than others posting in this thread.

Making a deal with the devil is better for getting what you want as long as you're prepared to do what he would ask of you.
>>
File: baptism.jpg (10KB, 179x282px) Image search: [Google]
baptism.jpg
10KB, 179x282px
>>18045115
"And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”
>>
>>18045052
This.
>>
>>18045073
you made me sad.
>>
Being evil sounds so damn fun
>>
>>18044643
>Just last night, I saw someone here offering up his soul in exchange for having his eyes changed from hazel-green to just green.

It was a female, who had been psychologically abused from birth by her mother, who often told her that the reason she didn't love her was because she had ugly, mixed race eyes, instead of pure race Aryan eyes. When you understand the context, it makes sense. I mean, it makes sense why she wasn't making sense.
>>
>>18044643
I would sell my soul to become a cute animu gril, (Ideally with some level of cognitive talent that I've acquired in this life by way of practice and study. Wouldn't mind if she just intuitively knew some of the key things I knew, and couldn't explain why) even if meant being used and puppeteered as desired by those purchasing my soul, or whoever they wanted to sell my soul's proprietary rights to. Wouldn't mind it if they just zapped my brain into a close enough looking android or something.

I could have trapped it up, if I knew about HRT when I was younger, but alas, bought into that whole "MALE IS STRENGTH, GET HURT, BE TOUGH" and never took care of my body. After numerous wounds, no longer really possible.

I guess there must a pretty long line to the animu gril thing, so I might have to wait an eternity or two. I keep thinking if I'm sufficiently clever, maybe I can work out a way to steer our universe into a direction where ziggidy zooping your consciousness into an animated sex doll, or whatever Japan's working on these days isn't so far fetched after all.

It's... it's actually working. x___X 30 more years of this, and this might be reality, due to my efforts or otherwise.
>>
>>18047032
And I bet that the guy who wanted his waifu written back into his favorite story was a love-shy, incel, or something along those lines.

Demons must have a hell of a time exploiting people with mental problems.

Also
>green
>pure Aryan

topkek
>>
>>18047052
How old are you?
>>
>>18045073
I will be your friend, I am dead serious.. I went through similar thing.. Respond to this if you are interested.
>>
I'd buy up other people's souls at these shitty bargain prices and then sell them for some cool shit.

Sell my own soul, Do I look stupid to you?
>>
I would for 50bil€ and a guarantee that takes the money from me/i can use it freely/it wont devalue the moment i get it.

No dirty tricks
>>
File: IMG_20160818_230757.jpg (34KB, 848x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160818_230757.jpg
34KB, 848x480px
I'd sell my soul for more souls to sell.
>>
>>18044643
I would sell my soul for the skill to steal souls.
>>
>>18047052
same
>>
>>18044643
peace on earth and goodwill towards humanity, and NO you fucking tricky devil no misinterpreting my wish, you fucking know what I mean. Oh and since my soul is eternal, the contract would hold into perpetuity.
>>
Would people pay to have their souls safeguarded?

Say they want rid of their soul for some reason, I'd take it off their hands and keep it safe for as long as they've paid for, eg forever, until death, 1 year.
>>
fun fact
you can sell other peoples souls, people can sell their soul to you, etc..
souls are cool, dont sell your soul kids not even joking.
>>
>>18045073
>>18044643

Get out of your house and walk the streets. No, really, leave and don't come back for at least a year if not more. Be homeless in a somewhat big city around you.

Learn how to find your own food, gain your own money, and be self supportive.

And don't be a little bitch about it either. Take pride in your independence. Make friends. Do some drugs. Live life for once.
>>
File: 1471389295580.jpg (45KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1471389295580.jpg
45KB, 352x395px
>>18049423
>being a homeless bum, making friends and doing drugs is living life

Maybe for low-class peasants like you.
>>
>>18049433
>being a sheltered NEET is somehow better
>leeching off your parents is better than being on your own
>why can't these low class peasents live how I do?
>>
File: 1470045912701.gif (57KB, 74x98px) Image search: [Google]
1470045912701.gif
57KB, 74x98px
If hell would exist i'd certainly go there anyway so yeah i'd sell it, i tried to sell it recently for the ability of being a star on the guitar but it didnt work.
I also tried to sell my soul for a cheeseburger once but that didnt work either
>>
>>18047507
Not the same guy but will you be my friend? I never had a real friend
>>
>>18047772
but none of them would be your soul....
>>
>selling immortal 'good' for mortal goods
idiots, no exceptions
>>
Depending on the definition of "soul". I most likely would.
>>
File: tentacled-snake1.jpg (34KB, 660x370px) Image search: [Google]
tentacled-snake1.jpg
34KB, 660x370px
i'd sell it for 5 million dollars and 100 of these snakes
>>
>>18049834
kek
>>
>>18049423
Can confirm, year of homelessness is the way to go. Will give you a valuable perspective on life.
>>
>>18049825
This guy gets it.

Get that shit in ink, multiple copies.
>>
>>18049775
different anon, but I'll be your bro, bro.
>>
>>18045052

you only ever sell your soul when you know with reasonable certainty that you're going to hell anyway

like, selling your soul to him in return for super-strength, then using that strength to murder dozens/hundreds of people in a deranged god-tripping episode and getting gunned down by the police

shit like that
>>
i want to be fucked in the ass by the devil
>>
>>18050016
lol wat?
>>
>>18049775
Same guy here, I rarely visit /x/. Leave your email and perhaps we can talk.
>>
>>18044643
Can I just like lend my soul to santans, maybe he'll invest it in some low to moderate risk investments, then he returns my principal (soul) with some of the profits, with him taking a cut on the interest?
>>
I'd sell my soul for money.
Like my family winning big in the lotto or something like that...
>>
>>18044643
I'm going to hell anyways.
Id sell 10,000 souls including my own, just to wake up and have everything back the way it was and supposed to be.
>>
Why the fuck not.
>>
>>18044643
It depends on what selling your soul actually entails after death.
>>
maybe if life on earth wasnt such a soul crushing slog where we exist just to enrich a small parasitic elite the devil wouldnt have so many offers
>>
I made a deal for my soul about 125 years ago. I was a doctor. A dentist really. I did not believe in anything I could not hold. I liked drinking.

Anyway, I met a man and he bid me to make a wish. I wished to never die. he laughed at me and said everyting dies, but that a mind need not be lost.

I have cohabitated people since then. I am on my third. He likes to drink too. We get along.
>>
File: smugman1.jpg (82KB, 600x447px) Image search: [Google]
smugman1.jpg
82KB, 600x447px
>>18051627
So, you like being inside dudes huh?
>>
>>18051680
Yeah faggot. I am also a hundred years smarter than you and have fucked countless women. You still feel like a funny guy? I could kill you in under a second if you were within 2 yards of me. lol
>>
>>18051689
*teleports behind u*
*slices u*
pshhh...nothin personal kid...
>>
>>18051729
You are a fag. You should admit you are a fag, tell your mom, then go suck dicks. Wear tight shorts and march in parades. You are a fag.
>>
File: smug anime grill 1.jpg (42KB, 600x476px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime grill 1.jpg
42KB, 600x476px
>>18051738
>Wear tight shorts
I'd bet you'd like that wouldn't you?
>>
>>18051743
Not really. I lost intrest in sex years ago. I still fuck, but it is not a primary drive.
>>
>>18051689
>>18051729
>>18051738
LOL OH MY GOOOODDDDD
>>
>>18051770
you sound like a stupid fat girl named becca
>>
>>18051754
Wow not even the guy you were talking to but ur a faggot for sure
>>
>>18051780
just because you want me to fuck you, that dont make me gay
>>
File: smug anime grill 12.jpg (34KB, 638x540px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime grill 12.jpg
34KB, 638x540px
>>18051789
What if it does though? I mean, you're giving off a closet homo vibe right now.
>>
>>18051805
Im not against it. You could be a cool guy that knows how to suck like a champ. I perfer to damage females though. keep shopping.
>>
>>18048447
What if all the ppl who inhabit this earth did that and somewhere out there is a peaceful real earth and we are just living in hell
>>
File: smug anime grill 8.png (461KB, 561x590px) Image search: [Google]
smug anime grill 8.png
461KB, 561x590px
>>18051815
>cool guy
>guy
>>
I am 6'5" and 230. questioning my manhood is really more telling about YOU
>>
>>18051779
Actually it's its Becs
>>
hey becs. want that last taco? kidding. I see you eating the last taco and sucking all the sauce out of he remaining packets. You go becs
>>
>>18051860
STOP EMBARRASSING ME DAVE
>>
>>18049983
Why the fuck would I do that?
Also, what religion are we taking as true here? If we know for a fact which is the true religion, there's no point to life other than living out that religion to the strictest possible way.
>>
>>18051848
>being a manlet

I'm 7'3 367lbs ,WEAKLING
>>
File: 936.jpg (79KB, 680x497px) Image search: [Google]
936.jpg
79KB, 680x497px
>>18044643
>Selling your soul
>To anyone, for any reason
Fucking Pagans.
>>
>>18051874
the exception is i am being honest and you rub your dick on your cat. PS. your cat does not actually like you
>>
>>18051883
MR. WHISKERS LOVES ME YOU FUCKING DICK DON'T YOU SAY HE DOESN'T
>>
Super-natural luck.
>>
>>18051891
You are fun! You sick cat fucker. If you brush them a lot first they purr most the time.
>>
>>18051903
Listen, if you keep calling me a cat fucker i'll fucking get you. Don't respond to anymore of my messages ever-a-fucking-gan.
>>
>>18051914
My wife's son just told me you responded to me, and I had to spit out my go za. If you want to fight, it is fight-thirty, and your ass is late!
>>
>>18050017
>>18050016
Instead of selling your soul for something you'll be the devils part-time sex slave. That seems like a pretty good deal if you ask me.
>>
>>18051918
Stop joking around mother fucker, you're lucky I decided to not trace your IP or i'd beat your right meow.
>>
>>18051940
guess the sound i am making nigger. It's purr.
>>
I'd sell my soul for 1 thing. I'd want to be turned into a woman in return. I'm up for it if SOMEHOW it'd be possible. Seriously, back when I believed in a god EVERY NIGHT I'd PRAY AND PRAY to become a woman/girl and NEVER did it happen. That was the spark that eventually lead me to stop believing in that stuff. But if oneday I woke up as a woman then I'd thank the person, and give them my soul with a smile on my face.
>>
You know the old adage "star light, star bright, first star I see tonight" and then wish bullshit? I always wish that the star would explode and wipe out billions.
>>
>>18051984
You are a fag. eat poison
>>
>>18051992
Sorry, can't do that JUUUST yet.
>>
>>18051996
Post feet.
>>
I would sell my souls on these three conditions
I gain
1. Eternal youth
2. Unrestrained control over my full potential
3. An endless box of timtams
Unless all of these conditions are met my soul belongs to me
>>
hemlock is easy to come by
>>
>>18052007
That one is easy. Someone can kill you while you are young. That's eternal youth.
>>
>>18052044
So be it, but I still need full control of my full potential and an endless box of timtams before then
>>
>Just last night, I saw someone here offering up his soul in exchange for having his eyes changed from hazel-green to just green

kek
>>
>>18044643
I would sell my soul to kill all of the autistic kids that shitpost autistic things that make no fucking sense
>>
>>18052074
OK, don't have an answer for your second request yet... But your third request, an endless box of timtams (no idea what that is), you will only get one box, because that would be enough to last you since you will be dead.
>>
>>18044643
Im willing to sell my soul to have her back in my life. I dont know if anybody is listening or if I will be damned for eternity, Im willing to give my soul to anyone who can bring her back in to my life or if they can make time go backwards to August 10 of 2016. Someone help me, I need her. Im desesperate and dont know what else to do...
>>
I'd sell mine to have not been molested
>>
>>18052232
that's fucking stupid.

I am legit curious, if you (or anyone with a similar outlook) are still in this thread, what is so bad about being molested by someone you love?
>>
>>18052200
oh fuck off boo hoo hoo muh white knight muh girlfriend.

Girlfriends are easily the most expendable and easily replacable relationship. You are hard-wired to be able to create a satisfying relationship with pretty much any woman, in spite of their innumerable shortcomings.
>>
>>18052137
Timtams are like chocolate covered biscut things, and if someone had full control of their full potential it would be pretty hard to kill them.
Basically a deal the devil would never accept because humans potential is limitless given and infinite time to access it, this is why evolution exists, so that a beings potential may be passed on in the form of evolutionary traits. Full potential is univirse molding power if it is limitless and no obe can give me that, if they can then ill happily give my soul for it
>>
>>18052282

>having someone use you sexually when you're too young to understand/consent to the act
>implying that the fact that they loved you makes it any less terrible

are you literally retarded? you must be literally retarded.
>>
>>18052325
No, I just don't understand the hysteria molestation victims have about being molested, especially when they were molested by someone who was also young at the time, and someone who otherwise treated them very nicely (of course, I don't know the details of your case, and T. B. H. I'm starting to lose interest).

Sure, one of your family members got off to you... so what? I know plenty of people who are able to walk away from that situation and not be so concerned about it... it is only you feminist puritans who become possessed with demons at the thought of it.

>literally retarded
>literally retarded
nice millennial vocabulary senpai. Too bad the person who molested you didn't care about you enough to teach you how to talk without coming across as a sissified cumstain
>>
>>18052282
>Violated sexually by someone you trust
Do you have autism? Serious question.
>>
>>18052362
uhh no.
>>
>>18052286
She died
>>
An extremely lucrative career in voice acting with what I would consider a large amount of physical currency included.
>>
File: frog.jpg (87KB, 631x800px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
87KB, 631x800px
>>18049423
OP here. Not sure whether you meant to respond to me as well, but I have been homeless in a somewhat big city. I do have friends and have done drugs. None of it seems to cure Oneitis, though.
>>
File: 1453259329533.jpg (196KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1453259329533.jpg
196KB, 800x600px
>>18049770
>sell my soul for a cheeseburger
Have you tried selling it to a bakeneko?
>>
>>18052942
Well do it better.
>>
>>18049770
>tfw your soul isnt even worth a chesseburger
>>
Like, who buys souls and why would they buy them?

What worth do they have to the buyer, is it like, getting a slave? Are they consumed for energy? Is it more of "get people on our team" sort of thing? Are souls used as currency?
>>
File: 1469989189905.gif (2MB, 128x153px) Image search: [Google]
1469989189905.gif
2MB, 128x153px
>>18045073
>lived in Florida your whole life
>live in a basement
>live in a house with a basement

something sounds fishy here
>>
>>18045009
i've thought about this

term:
you get to trade places with the devil in exchange for your soul, but the soul is held until either
A) A new devil is chosen after you
B) The current devil you are trading with rises back to power.
you can switch back anytime and the devil may do anything he wishes with your mortal body or mind in that time. Before becoming the devil, you must be initiated with the same trials he experienced (including rituals, transformations, scares, horrors, etc). The devil must also remain in 'Hell'.

You do get all of his powers, except those which would give you a way to void the terms or contract. You also get all curses etc that come with that power.

still interested?
>>
>>18047052
Terms:
You become an animu grill, but you're bound as an anime girl. this means that you say retarded shit like "baka" and know japanese but either sound like you're annoyed, shy, or being raped. no other tones of voice etc.

you are also raped for 17 days every month, locked in whatever location the monsters wish it to be for those days at the time. See 'Hentai monster gangbang' on Pornhub to see the general setting. You are also bound as the 3d/anime girls are, and follow the same rules as they must do in these animations.
-you do not have the option to stop them, and will feel what they feel and do as they do in the animations and more. again, whatever the monsters at the time wish.
>>
https://orthosphere.wordpress.com/2013/03/04/the-argument-from-truth/
>>
>>18047588
terms: you get the money, no dirty tricks. but i own your soul.

the money is from the national treasury bank- no refunds. no buy-backs, no dirty tricks.
>>
>>18047772
>>18048253
see: becoming an inccubus.
or just learn how to project or zone people out and steal.

retards. you fucks aren't worth my time.
>>
>>18048447
terms:
everyone becomes Chinese and bears everything that comes with being Chinese.

Also, world peace causes the economy to crash through loans not having to be paid, guns etc not being sold, and the goodwill part being shopkeepers charging decent prices and not serving out harmful products- ie alcohol or cigarettes.

meaning everyone then goes into poverty. but at least it's peaceful.

>>18049363
possibly. would you accept real world money or what?
>>
>>18049770
you didn't try hard enough.
trying to sell your soul for a fucking burger is stupid, and the demons probably took you as a joke- that is if you had the will to even summon.

you've probably even been blacklisted from trying again. good job.

honestly curious here.
why are you going to hell?
>>
I would sell my soul for the ability to finally make the important people in my life proud of me and to finally smile genuinely when they talk about what I've done.
>>
>>18051817
holy shit anon
what would the opposite look like?
>>
>>18051025
done.

oh and by the way- this is how the world was supposed to be. you, sat on an imageboard waiting to be picked up by demons, without the memory of selling your soul for it to be just like this.

you also owe me 10,000 souls. yours is taken, but i'm here to collect the others.
>>
>>18051627
you ever had a fighter? when you do inhabit? do you ever fully take over?

do they ever ask you things like proof? do you ever teach them the tricks you've learned on the way?
what's gonna happen when the earth and/or sun blows up and you're still alive.
>>
>>18054123
that's called heaven.
>>
>>18051872
fuck off Archie
>>
>>18051984
>estrogen and surgery

come on. i was doing this two years ago and was almost complete, but i turned back. it's easy and i'm proof.

i'll still take your soul, though
>>
>>18052007
Deal.

you start again in life and grow. you inherit your now-father's timtam company (you are born as the creator of timtams' son), then die at 16.
you then experience it again in the last 7 minutes of brain activity, and it is repeated. Eternal youth, just looped. you have full, limitless potential because it's a dream- you just don't know it's a repeat. you also have your lifetime supply of timtams.

you find this out after you finalise the deal, of course. you have until 25 for this life. enjoy.
>>
>>18052200
terms:
it is done. she is back in your life, as in around you. she no longer knows you and you will never be able to get to know her again, but she is there.

thank you.
>>
>>18052935
terms:
you have your career in voice acting, but it is for anime porn. you also have to use the voice of a 9 year-old girl or you don't get the jobs. nobody wants YOUR voice.

1-
you get the voice of a 9 year old anime girl.
2-
you make a career out of that, people always want your work, and you charge however much you would like to charge- people always buy.
>>
>>18054122
What have you done irl?
>>
ITT
Implying you can actually enjoy anything without a soul. There's no adrenaline, there's no pleasure, there are no sense me without the soul.
>>
>>18044643
Gladly. My price? I'd want to "rig" my life. Not create a set path, just make some variables less variable.

>career
>love
>family
>life
>>
File: 1471020865651.jpg (91KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1471020865651.jpg
91KB, 960x960px
I sold my soul to 10/10 pussy and now hurts like hell.
It's not typical selling more like you betray yourself and your instinct because emotions and ego are fucking with you.
It can destroy you if you are not strong.
>>
>>18044643
i want to exist in an unchanging physical body with a mind that does not deteriorate for eternity, and when the universe ends either send me into the next one or loop me back to the beginning of the current one
>>
>>18045073
>basement
>florida

hmmm
>>
>>18044643
I'd sell it for my waifu, my daughterus and 10 million Dollars.
>>
if im going to hell anyway could i sell my soul to not be tortured forever in hell?
>>
>>18056511
based on what the Bible says, if you are a believer in Jesus, there's a good chance you will not be going to hell at all
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>18056511
after becoming a believer, all of your life's sins are wiped away by God because you have then become a child of God... and your whole life will change, even the universe will change in your perception (or perhaps God will physically change it for you...)... there is really no telling what will happen

God is a great mystery, but He is Awesome, filled with love, and absolutely filled with mercy for us <3

: )
>>
>>18044643
Hell, fucking, yes, I would.
I would sell it for immortality.
No one can convince me otherwise.
>>
Can anybody help me and tell how would you make deal with devil
Answer at [email protected]
>>
>>18056533
How many wipe aways do you get per serving of spiritual enlightenment?
>>
>>18057187
>>18057187
What does that mean?

Spiritual enlightenment and immortality is believing in Jesus Christ.
>>
I might do it for immortality.

Selling it for anything else is just fucking retarded.
>>
>>18044643
I would sell my soul in exchange for soul of the person who bougth my soul
>>
I was neglected and ignored by my family when I was growing up, so I used to pray to the "devil" everyday to take my soul in exchange for being wanted.

Now that I've grown up, I've become kind of easy on the eyes; I'm wanted and pursued by many, lots of people want to spend time with me or want me in their circle of friends but no one has every really cared about me. Its almost like I exude some sort of magnetism (people tell me this often )
So I've spent my entire preteen/teen/adult life lonely and surrounded by flakey friends.

I don't know if I believe that I made a deal, per say; but I think I've manifested my childhood wish into my reality and I really should have been more careful about my wording or thought ahead to the repercussions of my will
I don't want this anymore :(
>>
>>18044643
I'd sell my soul for dying in my sleep tonight
>>
Don't tell anyone but I already did so OP.
Nobody checks if you already sold it and you can just resell the same soul again and again.

LMAO
>>
I will be your freind....
>>
I'd sell my soul for a Klondike bar.
>>
>>18057224
i didn't ask for it from anyone, but i'm exactly like you, it feels shitty especially when a few of those friends are really close and you feel like only partially in the circle
>>
>>18057342
Yeah man I know that feeling
Like you're always on the outskirts
You're the life of the party everyone loves but no one cares to check in on you the next morning
I stopped trying with people at this point and left well enough alone
At one point I said "if they care they'll make the effort" but no one ever did so I started living a solitary life.
Now everyone thinks I'm a bitch because I walk around with an angry face and bad attitude but I'm actually the sweetest person who just wants to make people happy.
One thing that kinda worked for me is staying in relationships for social fulfilment but when the relationships end theres no one there and everything gets scary and lonely again.
>>
File: 1464953619497.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464953619497.png
57KB, 276x256px
Tried selling soul for effective personal lucid dreaming technique. Not long afterwards i've came up with tech that gave me 12 lucid dreams during 14 days.

> tfw you still too lazy to practice technique anyways
Soul well spent /x/anons
>>
File: 50U145413.png (291KB, 945x2207px) Image search: [Google]
50U145413.png
291KB, 945x2207px
>>
>>18054179
No deal unless it's my voice. As if you're not just a shitposter anyway.
>>
>>18044643
I wouldn't really want to sell my soul, but I would do something in return for the thing I ask for
for example if the demon wants me to do something bad to someone I'd do it
>>
I sold my soul once but satan never delivered
>>
>>18057708
Share.
Thread posts: 157
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.