[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Prepping Thread !!! Lets talk about all kinds of potential disasters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: download.jpg (10KB, 285x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
10KB, 285x177px
Prepping Thread !!!
Lets talk about all kinds of potential disasters and how to prepare for them.
>Atomic bombs
>Falling economy
>War
>Zombie apocalypse
>Paranormal events
>>
File: Illidan.png (793KB, 860x520px) Image search: [Google]
Illidan.png
793KB, 860x520px
YOU ARE NOT PREPEARED
>>
File: 1464136757857s.jpg (5KB, 250x117px) Image search: [Google]
1464136757857s.jpg
5KB, 250x117px
Oh boy, it's another post a picture of your pocket knife and a gun thread.
>>
>>18043291
Acctually i just boght the legion collectors edition so i do think i am prepared
>>18043296
I am interested in what i should get , at the moment i have few basic things like few gas masks knives and survival tools + some holy water for them sucubi
>>
File: ru.jpg (132KB, 758x589px) Image search: [Google]
ru.jpg
132KB, 758x589px
>>18043286
go back to /k/
>>
File: 1471363984794.jpg (221KB, 640x527px) Image search: [Google]
1471363984794.jpg
221KB, 640x527px
>>18043303
fugg I'm thinking on buying it too but muh shekels
>>
>>18043314
i know i used on my shekels on it so now i actually dont have money for game time , and i am few thousand gold from buying a month
>>
>>18043311
yeah /k/ would be good for this thread but i doubt they will talk on how to protect from daemons and ghosts and i am not even joking
>>
File: Poppet.jpg (34KB, 385x307px) Image search: [Google]
Poppet.jpg
34KB, 385x307px
>>18043330
>>
File: 1461079672528.jpg (2MB, 2800x2100px) Image search: [Google]
1461079672528.jpg
2MB, 2800x2100px
>>18043291
You buttmunch - I wanted to make that joke!
>>
>>18043286
I glanced over the image and thought it said 'Are you retarded?' and I think that alone says a lot about me.
>>
>>18043497
see; >>18043311
>>
File: arc_furnace.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
arc_furnace.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
The only preparation I've really done is to get the items together to assemble a makeshift electric arc furnace, including the bentonite clay sand to pour and mold into. It's powered by car batteries, and sparks at like 5000 degrees celsius, so it should be able to melt just about any metal, over time. It melts a penny in like, 5 seconds.

In the event that it's grid down, and assuming the government doesn't kidnap me for being an irregular, or lynched by the locals for being the same, I'll be that guy that smelts makeshift solar reflectors for everyone, and creates tools out of melted tin cans. I have a plan to produce electricity out of garbage and thermal reflections from the sun, in the event of. Wouldn't look pretty, and I can't exactly sell it on Etsy, but I'd be the only guy still taking hot showers the day of.

I downloaded wikipedia, as well. Because, y'know. Knowledge.
>>
>>18043598
>Downloaded Wikipedia
How much terabyte?
>>
>>18043625
12 GB.

You should do it, if you think you're the main nerd / paranoid survivalist in your town. I had to download this awkward program to read it with though, which shouldn't be necessary. Maybe I just suck at computers.

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Data_dump_torrents#enwiki

Get this shit seeded, so the gov'ment can't control knowledge.
>>
>>18043286
See the hands on the clock? No ticks or tocks. In plain sight yet few see. 4,5, leading to 6 the false supremacy. Chaos for order the state of anarchy. This is what they desire the world to be. So do not give in when they stir the pot. Raise your voice lest you be silenced, but do not take up the sword because they want us to perish in the violence.

https://m.youtube.https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmMcom/watch?v=CxnaPa8ohmM
>>
>>18043780
No idea what the fuck do you mean but the song is quite good i always enjoy me some g- easy
>>
>>18043852
3,4,5 leading to 6. Look at the clocks.
>>
>>18043286
some tips for extreme catastrophes:

1 don't share it too much cause it won't work if you do.
Have a pack of cigarettes or two, many people are addicted to smoking, it's one of the best items you could possibly think of to trade.
Small, lightweight and worth a lot when you wait long enough, people who are really addicted would probably even be willing to trade their last bit of food for some cigarettes.

2 learn something like yoga or qigong, it helps you gain control over and strengthen your body, including your immune system.
This is very important as during a catastrophic event it will be much harder to get medical attention, during a flood most people die from diseases and other preventable problems, not the flood itself. (If you only train for these types of events instead of general health I would recommend doing something that has more uses than just stimulating health though, like tai chi or whm)

3 have basic survival tools that can be used in your region.
You probably won't ever need these which is why I said basic survival tools, so please don't buy a generator or something like that unless you're completely paranoid.
There are more events in which these items will be useless, but for the few that it does apply (think like problems with infrastucure after war, like germany after WWII) it might be useful to have.
>>
>>18043330

Marine salt to clean spaces
Learn to Laugh at will for banishing
Dialy meditation program for iron will
A knife as wand to chanel your will.

There you go the basic magic/k/ operator kit .
>>
>>18043286
Are You
Retarded?
>>
>>18043314
It is worth. For once an expansion is worth.
>>
>>18046623
totally agree i am so hyped that if this expack is shit i will probably never play this game again ( probably not i have been playing since tbc so i hava alot of memory )
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.