[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, so normally i dont go to /x/ very often but i found this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (21KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
21KB, 1280x720px
Ok, so normally i dont go to /x/ very often but i found this video and wanted to know what you guys think about it?
https://youtu.be/LIbEcWw-xAc
>>
Use the YouTube thread if you're just going to dump a link with the canned 'what u think of this'? retarded comment.
>>
There is something in sound.
>>
>>18043251
Some sp00ky shit m8.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-08-19-01-18-31.png (379KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-08-19-01-18-31.png
379KB, 1920x1080px
The shit looks legit. I've made a thread about this a few days ago but I got only 1 reply.
>screenshot from a video posted about a week ago on the channel posted above.
>>
>>18043251
video is private....GG
>>
>>18046388
This. What the fuck is it?
>>
>>18046407
The videos werent private this morning, but the video was posted in march and had the dates of the orlando and nice attacks. Spooky shit
>>
>>18046440
woah.. were you able to screencap it?
>>
>>18046453
No sorry, i was on mobile and couldnt screencap, but last night more videos were made private but were then unprivated, so maybe we should wait
>>
>>18046467
could you link to the channel? cus the video is private that doesnt come up : /
>>
>>18046481
Search ja duch on youtube
>>
isnt that polish arg that is also trying to be edgy by pretending to be terrorists
>>
>>18046504
thanks
you think somehow he was able to edit the upload date?
>>
also i guess that pic wouldimply targets for something, especially in dark grey parts.

the east coast of america, alaska and parts of canada, western africa, italy, eastern europe, germany, and poland seem to be highlighted, also maybe bits of the middle east.
>>
>>18046522
Idk if you can edit the upload date of a youtube video
>>
>>18043251
link broken, fuckoff
>>
>14.7.16
where i live,we write the dates as dd/mm/yy
and that's my birthday
>>
>>18046544
He just posted a new video and unprivated all the other videos
https://youtu.be/Ly2cvG_EFiY
>>
OK guys i downloaded all his videos that he had up about 5 mins ago, they should still be up.
IDK how to make webms but i can if someone wants them, because i have the video in mp4
>>
>>18046388
not anymore :^)
>>
>>18047986
You can make the webm if u want
>>
probably one more of those artsy x fags who want to create an intrigue
>>
Another video got posted today, for some reason the account has been really actuve lately
https://youtu.be/ZTme_zZwLEI
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.