[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were ever in a position of power and knew that thousands

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: lil jon.jpg (51KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
lil jon.jpg
51KB, 1280x720px
If you were ever in a position of power and knew that thousands of people obsess over you and your alleged connections to the Illuminati/Satan/aliens/lizard people, do you think you would fuck with them once in a while? Just for laughs?
>>
>>18043248
If you were ever in a position of power and knew that thousands of people obsess over you and your alleged connections to the Illuminati/Satan/aliens/lizard people, do you think you would fuck with them once in a while? Just to double bluff the truth that you are connected to the previously mentioned groups?
>>
I am genuinely into the occult and realize the Illuminati were here to end the abrhamic religions and bring about a new enlightenment.
Rappers and pop stars are cogs in machines, they poke and prod a conspiracy theorists for publicity, they are mostly brain dead morons who have no idea what the symbols mean.

there was a song called station to station by david bowie, it is about the kabbalahic tree of life.

this is a person deep into the occult for real

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZY77zDzNmYw
>>
>>18043260
>there was a song called station to station by david bowie, it is about the kabbalahic tree of life.

Have you EVER listened to the song? Here's the lyrics, point out the Kabbala messages part.

The return of the Thin White Duke
Throwing darts in lovers' eyes
Here are we, one magical moment, such is the stuff

From where dreams are woven
Bending sound, dredging the ocean, lost in my circle
Here am I, flashing no color

The return of the Thin White Duke, throwing darts in lovers' eyes
The return of the Thin White Duke, throwing darts in lovers' eyes
The return of the Thin White Duke, making sure white stays

Once there were mountains on mountains
And once there were sun birds to soar with
And once I could never be down

It's not the side-effects of the cocaine
I'm thinking that it must be love
It's too late to be grateful

It's too late to be late again
It's too late to be hateful
The European cannon is here
>>
>>18043260
Why do you think rappers and celebrities are all stupid?

Why do you think you're smarter than they are?

How hard is it to watch a couple youtube videos and have this shit spoonfed to you?
>>
>>18043276
station to station refers to the stations of the tree of life.
he even name drops some of them in lyrics you didnt post.

Here are we
One magical movement
from Kether to Malkuth 1
There are you
You drive like a demon
from station to station

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/davidbowie/stationtostation.html

Bowie was deep into the occult.
Listen to his song quicksand

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oP2SS8ggLtU

I'm closer to the Golden Dawn
Immersed in Crowley's uniform
Of imagery
I'm living in a silent film
Portraying Himmler's sacred realm
Of dream reality

Don't believe in yourself, don't deceive with belief
Knowledge comes with death's release

>>18043285
modern musicians get told what to wear and how to act by their handlers, any occult symbols by a mainstream artist is just some faggot trying to be edgy for publicity, as i said most of them do not understand what they do
>>
>>18043300
>as i said most of them do not understand what they do
why do you make this assumption?

any braindead slob can watch some youtube videos and find the significance of these symbols
>>
no OP, i would get a new job
>>
>>18043248
I leave occult symbols around town for that exact reason.
I'm actually waiting on a rubber mold maker to arrive in the mail so I can make little satanic coins out of soldering metal to leave lying around.
>>
>>18043285
i try not to be too harsh on celebrities because everybody is already harsh on them and i think that everybody deserves to be treated like a human being like they actually are, because everybody deserves respect... and this is how I was raised, and this is what i think is appropriate

there are wonderful celebrities out there with much power as gods among men who do many wonderful things for the earth...

however, it does seem that many celebrities, especially those who promote the volatile hip hop culture, and volatile Illuminati banter have chosen the path of the dead
>>
>>18043448
"There are two ways, one of life and one of death, but a great difference between the two ways."
>>
Mercilessly.
>>
All the time.

I'd feel bad afterwards. I'd tell myself to remember not to tease them like that, they're human begins, etc. etc. this is srs bsns and saved the world and all that.

And then I'd do it again, because it's just too much fun fucking with people's belief systems. Especially the knee jerk reaction ones, that are so easily triggered by spotting symbols.

I do believe this is why I'm in a social position of no importance.
>>
I would spread enough bullshit to hide the truth and hopefully make money off the New Agers who buy into my bullshit. It could be a creation of an entire scam economy.
>>
>>18043441
you're a fuckin' loser.
>>
>>18043441
Spoopinati
(: ^ {|})::{{{{{{:::::::::
>>
>>18043248
>just for laughs

more like thats their job.
>>
>>18043248
yeah, probably

I would also post on imageboards and pretend to be a shill
because so many people would freak out over it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.