[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dunno guys. I've been extremelly tired since some weeks

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: images.jpg (5KB, 192x182px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 192x182px
I dunno guys.
I've been extremelly tired since some weeks ago.
I have to take naps during the day.
Same shit is happening to my relatives.

Does it has something to do with the fifth dimension?

Can someone here confirm that?
>>
Your body is a depressing, disgusting blob. Ravaged by inactivity and malnutrition.
>>
>>18043027
I actually abruptly left work for a 2 hour nap.
>>
>>18043027
>I've been extremelly tired since some weeks ago.
Diabetes.
>>
carbon monoxide poisoning
>>
File: 1468710065336.jpg (631KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468710065336.jpg
631KB, 1920x1080px
Honestly it could be any one of these replies. I would suggest you eat a healthier diet, get some exercise, and go to sleep at a normal hour 9 or 10. If none of these things work then you might be depressed in which case i suggest working out more, getting a second job, or drinking, or smoking until you pass out. The choice is yours really. Sometimes life is simpler than you would care to admit. Good luck nigga!
>>
OP takes a nap --- MUST BE PARANORMAL!!!
>>
>>18043027
>Does it has something to do with the fifth dimension?
what why
>>
Yeah blame your lazy lifestyle on the spirits.
>>
>>18045363
How the fuck would getting a SECOND job help someone with depression? I'm already being obligated out of my house and into doing things I've never thought about doing, the 16 hours i get to actually make ideas and perform them are sacred to me. Plus sleep and driving, it's about 4 hours each day i get to decide what i would like to do and then do it

Otherwise I'm just listening to somebody else
>>
File: 1469480142023.jpg (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1469480142023.jpg
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>18045496
Because depression hits you more when you are alone with your thoughts. Those hours alone aren't beneficial to you. Humans are social creatures. Perhaps that's just my opinion though. It's what I've learned through my years dealing with this shit. I would prefer working than being alone and depressed.
>>
Take naps during day?
HIV?
>>
>>18043031
This. Go to the fucking gym.
>>
>>18043027
If you guys libe in the same house, it's probably either:
A.) Shit air conditioning/still air, because moving air is a booster in all terms.
B.) Mold. Our old house was ancient and had mold everywhere, we were all depressed and lethargic, now it's a lot better, so check it that.
Or C.) Ya'll niggas are cursed or some weird spirit entity decided for what ever reason your essences are delicious and feed off of you. C'tan overlords, here we come.
>>
>>18043027
You're unfit
>>
File: Doctor-Background.jpg (449KB, 5600x3467px) Image search: [Google]
Doctor-Background.jpg
449KB, 5600x3467px
Seek the guidance of a white mage.
>>
>>18045598
Don't listen to this guy OP. If you have a job that you already don't like, I guarantee you that getting a second job won't help you with that.
>>
>>18047105
Yes. Their blood majik can detect things that you can scarcely even dream of. Prob aids.
>>
>>18043027
this will pass. you have to be strong and power through it. don't eat dense foods. drink water. take naps if you must.
>>
You're probably pregnant or obese
Or both
>>
File: wm.jpg (150KB, 510x768px) Image search: [Google]
wm.jpg
150KB, 510x768px
>>18047105
>Reply
White mage here, ignore this poster, he talks shit. It's coming from the 7th dimension and you are fucked.
>>
>>18045598
Distraction is not a cure for depression.
>>
>>18051471
Isolation isn't a path to fulfillment.
>>
>>18043027

Where in the country do you live, Southern United States (Florida area)?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.