[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was thinking, what if we weren't supposed to manipulate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (190KB, 900x665px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
190KB, 900x665px
I was thinking, what if we weren't supposed to manipulate the earth?
I'm probably wrong, and correct me if I am, but humans are the only race that takes/changes from the world on a very significant scale
Also why aren't humans attracted to raw meat like a dog, lion, shark would be
>>
File: 1469683275180.gif (610KB, 498x473px) Image search: [Google]
1469683275180.gif
610KB, 498x473px
>>18042515
Nature gave us fingers, so that we would make tools.

Where we fucked is when when we fell madly, insanely in love with machines, and started building machines for machines sake, instead of remembering that the whole point of tools was to cultivate the land for the other species.

Picture a world where, just for the hell of it, humans use their machinery to solve problems in nature, and assist in the proliferation of life. Instead of building fences to keep deer out, making farms for them to feed on. Instead of extinguishing species by way of overhunting (overfishing), promote evolution by breeding, mingling species in a somewhat controlled fashion.

Nobody's on that shit, yet. Machines were supposed to be the scaffolding to support nature. Not it's fucking replacement.
>>
File: shark32.jpg (106KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
shark32.jpg
106KB, 768x1024px
>>18042515
>humans are the only race that takes/changes from the world
>race

What non-human 'races' are you thinking of?

The termite 'race' changes the planet, the cyanobacteria 'race' changed the planet on a HUGE scale...

>Also why aren't humans attracted to raw meat like a dog, lion, shark

Retard, you're looking at that backwards. Sharks aren't eating cooked meat all the time because they can't. They live underwater, they have no hands -- two facts that make cooking pretty hard. Shit, give any carnivore cooked meat and they'll eat it.

Your science knowledge is severely lacking.
>>
>>18042522
>promote evolution by breeding, mingling species

Anon wants to fuck a cow.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.