[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here have any experience with gangstalkers? I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 103
Thread images: 13

File: 192702284001202.jpg (100KB, 499x480px) Image search: [Google]
192702284001202.jpg
100KB, 499x480px
Does anyone here have any experience with gangstalkers?

I've been stalked for the past 2 or so weeks. He broke into my home forcing me to escape and live out my car, but no matter how far I go or how fast I move he still somehow catches up to me.

Quite honestly I do not know what to do about this matter anymore and my life is being ruined.

Why is this happening? How do I escape? Any and all advice is welcome, please.
>>
Tell more
>>
>>18042142
>>18042149

I mean , I'll need way more information, tell everything , Where , Who , When , Why ,
>>
>>18042152
Why do you need all that information?

Prior to the incident a green van with darkened windows has been following me around. When I parked my car to do business I noticed a shoddy looking middle-aged tall and overweight man filming with a camera.
When I was done I looked straight at him and he drove away.

A few days later he broke into my home, went on my computer, made some private pictures of me and my family public.

Shortly afterwards, I left my home in my car and haven't returned nor stopped moving since.

As for why, I am known on the internet and even here specifically and I can only assume that despicable idiot is obsessed with me.
>>
>>18042169
lol shut up kid
>>
>>18042182
Another idiot. I am not a kid, not even close.
Now can I get some actual advice?
>>
Ok , so I suppose you leave in Usa, and one dude did something wrong to You, How is it Gangstalking , And Did you do something bad ?
Did you call the cops ?

Are you an Adult ?
>>
Why dont you just get rid of him?
>>
>>18042190
I think he's stalking me because he is stalking me.
No, I haven't done anything bad.
Yes, I am an adult.

>>18042191
How?
>>
>>18042190
And no, I haven't called the cops because of various reasons.
>>
>>18042196
What are those reasons ?

Why didn't you killed him yet ?
>>
>>18042198
I can't trust them, they won't believe me, they won't help, and I don't feel like getting beat up by a cop, getting arrested or maybe even killed.

I don't want to kill anyone. I just want this to stop.
>>
>>18042203
HE broke into your house right ? there are like 1 hundred proof of that,

Facts are Facts, police can't deny that (unless you are black)
>>
>>18042169

You're a paranoid schizophrenic. There's medicine to help with that, you know.
>>
>>18042207
Well he could be ... unless someone did actually break inside his house
>>
>>18042206
There is no concrete proof he broke into my house, not enough for the police to care, and besides it's too late for whatever evidence there was to still remain.
The only real evidence left is the photos he posted, but he posted them from a proxy and like I've said the police just wouldn't care, they may even arrest me for troubling them.

>>18042207
No, I am not.

I can't stay here for much longer. If anyone's got anything helpful to say then say it now, though I can't imagine what could possibly help at this point.
>>
>>18042218
Your only luck is to Outgangstalk him ... Gangstalk the Gangstalker, find his weakness, try to reach his family, keep it clean and civic
>>
>>18042230
Have you tried to talk to him ?
>>
>>18042230
>>18042233
Approaching him is absolutely not an option.
He wants to kidnap me and force me to do stuff. Call me a coward but I'm not getting near him.

Well, I have to keep moving now. I'll drive for a few more hours and hopefully he won't find me anymore.
>>
>>18042236
Lel ... You forgot something dude
>>
>>18042142
>Go back home
>Make it obvious that you're there
>Wait with loaded gun for him to break in
>???
>profit
>>
>>18042169
reviewbrah?
>>
>>18042203
>I don't want to kill anyone
Rethink that noise. There's only one way to make sure someone doesn't EVER bother you again.

Just make sure the target is in your home and coming right at you when you pull the trigger, so you can claim that you thought your life was in danger and get off with the self-defense alibi.
>>
>>18042142
You're not important. No one is stalking you
>>
>>18042142
I have way too much experience with paranoid nutjobs thinking they're being gangstalked.

I know, I know. You figured out the reptilian flat earth illuminati Mandela plot and ruined everything for the Rothschild clan. If only they had thought of a bland average guy on the internet with no political connections and no reputation to bolster his claims!

You are nobody. Nothing you think you know is of any consequence because nobody that matters will ever listen to you anyway. You could be right. Doesn't matter. So why would "they" risk getting caught by stalking you when you pose no threat at all?
>>
File: NYOtPkt.png (68KB, 926x361px) Image search: [Google]
NYOtPkt.png
68KB, 926x361px
also stalked, 8 years now, im the mod of /r/gangstalkingmkultra

some of my videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9aN6lMXBRZQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoQITEatw8I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QSQhYHI2OQ
>youtube aman apeman
>>
It is happening because you are an experiment

Escape by documenting everything that these people do, finding the bugs that they put in the house, getting rid of the cell phone (using a pay as you go and switching it every now and then) and computer and only using the library computer. Upload everything to a cloud and get rid of the computer after destroying the hard drives.

Get a safe to put valuables, get a gun and keep it in the safe, put a lock on the fridge, put locks on the cabinets

Lock up your vehicle, get a security system, get a big dog and a fence.

Do everything that you can do to secure your living place. Document the stalkers.

Do not seek out psychiatrists and psychology.
>>
>>18042142
Commit to the fall
>>
>>18042195
>I think he's stalking me because he is stalking me.

Ok and what makes you so special?
>>
>>18042169
Confirmed fake. Just stop
>>
>>18042218
This is all jerk-around bullshit. You call the fucking cops or admit it's all in your head. If this was real you'd work to end it

>>18042230
Stop enabling this autist and his delusions
>>
>>18042236
What kind of stuff. Be very specific
>>
>>18042245
This. Get a fucking shotgun so your autistic, hippie, incapable ass doesn't miss
>>
>>18042142
I mean i feel like my family would believe lol or i would just kill a few fuck it
>>
File: 56654646.jpg (102KB, 572x768px) Image search: [Google]
56654646.jpg
102KB, 572x768px
Pls help review brah
>>
its a fear test

it gets scarier

if you cant sustain someone chasing you then you cannot actualize

it gets scarier

if you make it through the gangstalking phase your in for a total mind fuck

dont paint your self into a corner

after ying yang comes the apocalpyse stage

dont create an apocalypse and have to have fucking jesus save you

enjoy living in that reality hahah jesus ... fuck me

seriously jesus is the man its just not my cup of tea and mostly not modern people either
>>
>>18042331
this
>>
>>18042261

Are you at all aware of how nuts you sound?
>>
>>18042142
There's a pretty cool guy who does food reviews who seems to be in a similar situation, but I guess that's not really relevant :^)

if your homes been broken into, you should probably to the police, or at least move back in with family.
As safe as living out of your car might seem, its actually quite dangerous, as a rule of thumb you should have at least one person who knows exactly where you are at all times.

If the person is serious about stalking you, and its not "just a prank bro" type situation, its very easy to track cars. gps transponders have become very small and if he knew where you were he could have already tapped your car.

In all seriousness, if this is a serious post and you really are being stalked for what ever reason, go spend some time with your family or friends you trust. Invest in some cameras. Worst thing you can do is be alone, best thing you can do is be around a family you can trust.
>>
>>18042331
could you expand on this?
please, I believe you
>>
>>18042368
>te] [Auto] 1 new post
they dont go away

you have to face them with no fear

more shit happends i dnuno what its gonna be like for you but the path of the created being is long and it seems like for along time you just go through a hum drum life of oh well and then you die

but actually you actualize and go on to experience crazy shit if you can be fearless and manage the chaos

i say surrender to chaos and just let the world crash around you, as long as your fearless and ready to enter the astral realm for entertainment it doesnt matter if you the last person on earth of what ever

just enjoy life

fearlessly

its all a test

this earth is a giant obstacle course where you and me have been playing over and over again dieing and restarting and inventing shit that we think we need to help us get to the finish line

for men its a chick or your mom and in the end you fuck your mom as your dad and you blink out as an orgasm

its kind of a cosmic joke

hehe

dont die

survive

you cna live forever if you want
>>
>>18042391
Thank you. Sincerely.
>>
oh and its kind of a race too... lol the human race get it

its all a joke sorta

you wont beat me

if you actualize in my universe ill warp in and shut your ass down and make you experience death

but i wont kill you
>>
this thread will get deleted by the faggots who prune truth on this board
>>
>>18042397
So...what are you doing now?
>>
File: trashduck.jpg (259KB, 1248x902px) Image search: [Google]
trashduck.jpg
259KB, 1248x902px
>>18042397
Can you keep posting?
Just, about literally anything. This thread is dead, but you are intriguing.
>>
>>18042239
my nigga
>>
>>18042236
fake and gay
>>
okay so there is a multiverse and when you go off and experience... god... aka YOUR FUCKING SELF you go and come back to the normal realm with all these experiences that make NO FUCKING SENSE to anyone but you have the GIFT of creativity and lyrics just flow out of you

aka band on the run by wings

"well the sun exploded as we crashed into the sun and the first one (yin or external universe) said to the second one there (yang or you the experiencer) i hope your having fun.,

band on the run

and sailer sam and jailer man were searching everyone

because on this planet its all fear based and theres always some faggot chasing you or lurking behind the corner but they're only so strong

if you really rise up and become fearless and work your body you will grow strong fast and quick

limited by your dna i think

your physicallity is a reciever for wavelengths

some are better than others

your limited by your dna but that doenst mean you are limited in power, its just your gonna take a different path than i did so who fucking knows

but paul mcartney literally watched the sun explode and woke up back in normal life

he just cant talk about it because he'll end up in the psych ward
>>
File: 1469132493726.jpg (72KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1469132493726.jpg
72KB, 1024x576px
>>18042428
>>
what else? i already limit broke the barriers of actualization anyone reading this can rise to my power

seriously though you fucking use it for good or the world will collapse around you

or someone like me will be by to excommunicate your soul from the rest of the living universe

so remember your in a multiplayer game and you never know who is a PC and who is a NPC

a NPC is basically someone who doesnt actualize and woe be on to them because when the wheel of time resets they have to wait the longest

its best to run as fast and far as you can away from this planet

beware aliens because its basically the spiritual equivialtn of being a 5year old getting into a carbecause they have candy

fuck aliens and fuck the legacy of the old gods

jesus said only know the father through him

dont fall for htat shitty faggots control trap

he was trying to goof as many people into serving him as possible

or maybe he really was like some kind of bouncer for god but probably not, god loves everyone and is ready to give you everything but you gotta A) want it B) be ready

ahahha ive really broken the fucking lid on the secret thing ... maybe ill start talking about the mechanics of the earth and how this planet works
>>
>>18042142
really makes you think ,,,
>>
oh shit i forgot to tell you that all the suffering and hurt is experienced from a point of view that makes it all some kind of hilarious joke you did to your self

its followed by intense peace and satisfaction

so wrap your head around this

all the rape and murder and genocide is you doing it to your self from a different point of view

and uh

we all hail the creator

props to the creator who expanded ordered energy into chaotic energy

and we keep expanding to this day

so branch off and expand your universe into that chaotic energy

it pleases the creator

the more tendrils expanding rapidly and in interesting fashion the better

to long has earth been stagnating kind of generally filling up a fixed amount of chaotic energy

now that im here and who i will sorta coach to be the messiah

not like jesus just in control

think mind control of everyone on earth

much like how the pyramids were built, ever wonder how such teamwork was possible to such accuracy?

egytptians all put their belief into a pharoh who controlled them

influenced really, they used their free will but it was like wanting a cigarette or something, but instead of nicotine they wanted to work and build

also i believe roman legions were mainly controlled this way as well

something about keeping soldiers hair short used to have something to do with influencing

hippies have long hair and so their supposed to be shielded fro mthe influence of the brain stations

they all gone in this reality now

i think

i dont care if they're here its lights out if i go in this plane of existance
>>
File: monster-660x400.jpg (22KB, 660x400px) Image search: [Google]
monster-660x400.jpg
22KB, 660x400px
>>18042436
Go to the back of the oven. Sick of these victim complexes. You probably think every car that passes by is someone stalking you.
>>
>>18042452
sorry god
>>
>>18042452
don't listen to this fag, I've been following your posts and enjoy them greatly. Best thing on /x/ right now
>>
oh and sometihng about how you did 911 and how if your on my side of the circle right now you did the holocasust and everything as revenge against jesus... its all pretty brutal

dramatic though
>>
>>18042465
okay what else....

911 was probably not an inside job or a taliban strike or anyting like that

it was likely a summoned demonic event ... if you watch the planes fly into the building they just dont really look authentic

everything else that happend after that was a wave length collapse of reality that JAMMED the people who would have died on those planes from their reality into the reality whrere all of a sudden they're fucking dead

it was pretty much a scripted event to start the war in afghanistan which would actualize a large group of soldiers who will be the ... guards so to speak of the new world order

the one where everyone becomes gods basically and goes their own way creating their own universe

the soldiers that cant rise up to the test will kill them selves

but the soldiers who actualize wont fear the shitty cars following them or the reality breaking shit that god might throw at them because theyve been through tougher shit in the gan

its all planned everything is in motion respect your vets because they're gonna and the police too

and regular people like me

its gonna be like a year or sometihng of total chaos

people flying around, shooting fireballs

taking 9 bullets to die

its gonna be great
>>
File: 1470883100361.jpg (79KB, 500x461px) Image search: [Google]
1470883100361.jpg
79KB, 500x461px
>>18042243
>>
oh and if your reading this theres very little chance you can branch off and keep everything normal as its been

many fucking multiverses have collapsed with apocalpytic events like aliens and whatever bullshit

so this is noahs arc

except its an actual universe and its being controlled by a fucking pro

no joke i have no idea what im doing but i jus tcasually walk through it making huge plays and saving tons of fucking people

im a raptor
>>
my goal is to rise the sun early and make the stars disappear

jk thast my mania speaking

i want to give everyone on earth the same opportunity to actualize and have a relationship with their higher selfs or god or allah or mohammad or whatever you wanna call it except fucking aliens or demonds

we dont need to punish our selfs that much anymore

aliens ghost sall that shit is just your soul hurting you for some shit you did to yourself

there are no past lives per say but it is a cyclical unicerse where you live your life ove rand over doing the same hum drum shit

my number is 221 so thats it for now, good day

i got the order to slow down causwe i think im bowing the lid off of someones fucking mind

confirming everything they thought or felt

wew

LETS FUCKING ACTUALIZE BITCHES

ITS TIME
>>
the reality is you are a mentally ill person, but also boring, there is no reason to attack you, the government isnt after you, you arent important.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paranoid_schizophrenia
>>
File: teeth_frog.jpg (477KB, 1666x984px) Image search: [Google]
teeth_frog.jpg
477KB, 1666x984px
>>18042465
Following you say? STALKING?!
>>
>>18042142
> but no matter how far I go or how fast I move he still somehow catches up to me.

see a phsyciatrist
>>
>>18042486
lmao he has an identifiable style of posting, only seen him in this thread fuck off
>>
>>18042482
>i got the order to slow down causwe i think im bowing the lid off of someones fucking mind

>confirming everything they thought or felt

Yeah. Again, I sincerely thank you for your time and words.
>>
>>18042516
skype me dude

pigeonofdespair
>>
i like eggs
>>
File: ohhohoh.gif (188KB, 170x162px) Image search: [Google]
ohhohoh.gif
188KB, 170x162px
>>18042142
Call the cops you fucking moron, if you can't do that try to commit suicide and get locked up in a mental ward, and play crazy for life.
>>
>>18042142
Reviewbrah is that u
>>
pretty sure i raised the sun early

and by me i mean god or my higher self or us or w/e
>>
The sun never "sets"
>>
Who said "you" were god? Who said "your" higher self was god? Who even said "we" are god? Who are "we"?
>>
Youve been stalked your entire life but just havent noticed or realized until now. Pay more attention. Its everywhere.
>>
>>18042203
> don't feel like getting beat up by a copy
> For simply filing a report
OP confirmed nigger
>>
>>18042169
First of all you're full of shit
Second of all this is a retarded scenario that could be fixed with one 911 call
>>
>>18042579
we the same person im just playing the last version
>>
Wish I had a qt 3.14 that would stalk me.
>>
call the fucking cops moron
>>
>>18042391
It makes me scared that people like these exist
>>
>>18042537
these are the types of responses OP does not need, and very well could be shill responses from shills on the internet
>>
hey there, OP

if nobody has said anything to you, yet... or you have not come across this subject... sometimes gangstalking is spiritual in nature, and it may not be people gangstalking you at all but possibly some sort of demonic entities... which explains their supernatural capabilities (make no mistake, gangstalking by people exists irl)

even the apostles of Jesus were gangstalked, and many, many others throughout history. if nobody has said anything to you, the way to over come this is to turn unto Jesus Christ, who is the living God.

sometimes he may bring people through trials as they move through existential 'waves' (of creation) in the universe towards him... as it is written:

" God shines forth.
Our God comes
and will not be silent;
a fire devours before him,
and around him a tempest rages."

believe on the LORD, Jesus Christ, and be saved OP.... he will lead you unto all truth, because He is truth, and He will rend all of your enemies asunder for His name's sake. through Him, myself... you... and all who believe, turn and trust in Him will even live forever

:3

peace be with you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hexhw3wWmE
>>
File: religion-10.jpg (644KB, 883x1277px) Image search: [Google]
religion-10.jpg
644KB, 883x1277px
>>18042811
"1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

4 In him was life; and the life was the light of men.

5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not."
>>
>>18042816
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/text/john-asv.html
>>
>>18042169
if your being stalked confront any hostility that is stalking you.
Take no shit. show them your in control.
>>
>>18042142
Go to your local emergency room, and tell them all about it. if you get put into the psych ward he won't be able to get to you anymore. Problem solved. :^)
>>
>>18042333
What??? That was all gibberish.
>>
File: gunslave.jpg (68KB, 720x634px) Image search: [Google]
gunslave.jpg
68KB, 720x634px
>>18042142
you and your entire family should be trained in gun safety and self-defense.

i recommend the school below for martial arts, if available
http://attackproof.com/

ultimately, your safety is your own responsibility.

meeting with the person in public venue to speak in regards to their conduct and how it's definitely not endearing them to might be an option, but you should not be alone and you should not be unarmed.
>>
"You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you."
John 15:16
>>
>>18044184

Asshole, don't encourage paranoid, irrational people to stock up on firearms. Just saying.
>>
>>18042142
Is that you ReviewBrah?
>>
>>18042142
Wait till he invade again then summon 2 of your friends and thank his ass.
>>
>>18042169

I'm sorry this is happening to you, reviewbrah. I don't know why anyone would want to mess with you, you're harmless and entertaining. Contact law enforcement, dude.
>>
>>18045316
*Gank
>>
>>18042795

Why?
>>
>>18042451

Can you start your own thread and just like...give an outine or an overview of all of this stuff? I am intrigued.
>>
reviewbrah, if it's you just get the authorities involved. I wrote into vorw asking about anime, i know you don't swing that way but don't i feel it was a relevant question, don't think me a faggot
>>
Update about OP's situation
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCIiSE9VHck
>>
>>18042169
ReportBrah detected
>>
>>18042250
>So why would...

narcissism
>>
>>18042142
Go to see a shrink.
>>
It is what it is.
>>
>>18042142
is that you, reportoftheweek?
Thread posts: 103
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.