[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is my first post on /x/, so bear with me. I work in a haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

This is my first post on /x/, so bear with me.

I work in a haunted gas station. The entity has interacted with many current and former employees, myself included. It seems to be harmless, albeit mischevious. It likes to knock things off of shelves, and has a particular interest in two aisles: our "sporting goods" aisle and the fishing bait section, although it appears elsewhere. Most of the time it doesn't appear, it just whistles for me, though other people report footsteps. I have also seen it as a shadow. There are two other entities which may or may not be connected to the one inside who appear as two black shadows simply standing outside in the distance.

Ask me questions and stuff or shitpost.
>>
Bump, not even a shitpost? This shit is real, not some "omg guise something went bump in the night is it skinwalkers?"
>>
Tell us some stories, OP.
>>
>>18041962
>tfw forgot about my own thread

One night I was doing some paperwork at my register when I looked up down the sporting goods aisle in front of me and saw a shadow walk towards me then disappear. The experience still gives me the creeps. The whistling is also spooky but more annoying, usually just a quick one, but one night it was right in my ear.
>>
It isn't just me, either. People who used to work there brought it up to me, which is when I realized it's real. A girl told me that she heard loud footsteps, as if someone was walking in the store with boots on.

One time when we hired a new person, she overheard my boss telling another coworker that I had an experience with it. The new girl said it was all in our heads, but while I was training her, an item fell off of a shelf it shouldn't have fallen off of. However, she claimed that she didn't have any encounters with it while working alone. It only shows itself when one of us is alone at night. It also doesn't seem to appear to everyone, whether it be visually or through sound.

Another girl who used to work there said she had nightly encounters with it, and that it's spooky but harmless. If I set the bucket for cleaning dead minnows out of the bait tank on top of the tank, the entity will knock it off.

My boss told me that the store is build on land that used to be a lumber mill, but my internet research brought up very little about the blink and you miss it town the store is located in and any lumber mill that might have been there.

The two shadows standing out back that night made me nervous, but I passed it off as local kids smoking weed until a coworker reported the same thing. I don't know how to tell if they are connected to the one inside, nor do I have any desire to attempt contact. I used to be into Wicca, but I don't want to fuck around with magick. It also seems to appear shortly after talking about it to someone, obviously when they leave. I don't know what purpose it would have there. One theory is it's some kind of entity that draws off of negative energy, considering the place pretty much sucks to work at and there's definitely lots of negative energy in the place. Any thoughts on that would be nice.
>>
>>18042064
I dunno if you can characterize the nature of those "occurrences" as being particularly negative. They seem benign and even interactive.

If you haven't already introduced yourself, I would encourage you to do so. The first step towards developing a relationship is acknowledging its existence and developing a means of communication. Establish a sense of mutual respect and test the waters to find boundaries.
>>
>>18042160
I've never heard of a human spirit manifesting as a shadow before.
>>
>>18042179
You must be really young and totally new to /x/.
>>
>>18042179
You're on /x/ and you've never heard of shadow people?
>>
File: ghostpuncher.png (407KB, 1160x2928px) Image search: [Google]
ghostpuncher.png
407KB, 1160x2928px
>>18042064
Here this is what you do OP next time you go into work you announce your presence to the ghost and break an unused ouija board in half with your knee. Then you get to work, resume your regular duties while occassionally making remarks about the ghost's mother being a whore. Make a joke about how you were about to jizz on her grave but the line to the portopotty got too long. Then snap another ouija board in half with your knee, make sure to grunt this time to further affirm your presence. Next time an item falls down in one of the isles throw an ouija down the isle then snap the ouija in your hands in half. This is all about sending a message here. Then when you got them ghosties nice and pissed and they're whistleing in your ear and fingering your butthole. Slap the fucking shit out of the one next to you and then snap a ouija board in half. Yeah I know what you're thinking these are a lot of ouija boards we're breaking here, well I guess that's why you have a fucking job. Now your ghost problem is gonna calm down, no spills, no hauntings, no possesions and you wanna know why cuz Ghosts can't do shit. All they can do is make it a little chilly and blow a breeze. Big fucking Whoop, my mentally handicapped cousin's not even six and he can turn down the Thermostat. You can literally tear apart a ghost by walking through it, yeah it doesn't kill them no shit they're ghosts what you think you can double die or something you faggot. Save it for homestuck, in the real world Ghost's are eternal like the blue sky and you gotta let them know their resting place isn't a playground to take out their mommy issues its a place of fucking business and bitches will be smacked and ouija boards cracked if you see another god damn act of misconduct.
>>
>>18042552
>>18042612
I know all about shadow people. What I'm saying is I've only heard of "shadow" forms being taken by malevolent non-human entities, never spirits of the dead.
>>
>>18044793
OP here, more info on shadow people would be appreciated. As I've said, these spirits don't seem malevolent as much as mischievous, unless it/they feed off of negative energy produced by the people who work there, but something like a ghost energy vampire isn't something I've heard of.
>>
>>18044823
Shadow people are 2D representations of humanoid figures that are an especially dark black capable of standing out against darkness. They can be active, or completely motionless before disappearing from view, but they never interact physically with the environment.

Demons can take on the same appearance, but they tend to be accompanied by feelings of immense dread and panic.
>>
>>18044840
The ones behind the store at night were motionless, and my coworker who also saw them said they didn't move.

However, the one inside does make me feel spooked, I can tell when it's around. This might just be me being a pussy, though.
>>
File: sylvester-stallone_tough-guy.jpg (562KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
sylvester-stallone_tough-guy.jpg
562KB, 1280x854px
>>18041509
OP you are so full of shit to the point that your asshole is jealous of your mouth because more shit is coming out of your mouth than from your asshole.

This is not your first post here on /x/ you shit head.
You have few other threads going here on /x/ right now.
And you don't have talent to write good bullshit stories, your thread reads like an12 years old girl wrote it,
maybe you are a fag who knows, or maybe you are Euro fag.
>>
File: 1465526628455s.jpg (3KB, 124x125px) Image search: [Google]
1465526628455s.jpg
3KB, 124x125px
>>18042722
My sides
>>
>>18044886
Link my other threads then :^)
>>
>>18041509
OP are you Eurofagg
>>
>>18041509
op what is that cool picture
>>
Go to bed, Hunter. You have to be ready for game night tomorrow and we don't have time for this.
>>
>>18045313
>Hunter.
Hunter?
are you going to hunt for those western ukrainian assholes
>>
>>18044978
>>18045313
(you)

>>18044987
I don't know, I just had it and used it based on the thumbnail looking interesting.
>>
>>18044852
The ones outside could possibly be shadow people. The one inside definitely isn't, but I can't tell you if it's human or not. Again, I've never heard of an encounter with a shadow apparition where it turned out to be a human spirit, but maybe that does happen. All three of them being deceased people is the simplest explanation.
>>
>>18041509
Sounds to me like you have a nigger peoblem OP

Crazy ass racists on here will try and tell you that theyre shadow people or ghosts or whatever but theyre really just african americans ok and we all have to learn to get along whether you like niggers or not
>>
>>18045517
Poland is very cool man.
it's one of very few countries in Europe that is not letting dirty niggas and mudslims to get in.
Go Poland go !
Poland strong !
>>
>>18045556
Sorry posted this in this thread by mistake.
>>
Here's a piece of advice, OP. Blast the thing with a UV light and it will damage it. This entity can get 'stronger' depending on the amount of faith that it receives. The more fear, superstition, belief and emotions attached to it, the stronger it gets. Right now it seems to be pretty small and doesn't interact more than just looking like the shadows are moving, but it can progress.

These things hide in areas devoid of light, so it's probably found some little cubby in the store to hide in.
>>
>>18042179
It doesn't have to be human to interact with it, chief. Where are you from that humanity is a pre-requisite to interaction and communication?
>>
>>18045745
That was never what I was saying. Shadow entities are always either shadow people or demonic entities.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.