[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hail the maker. Him who eats time. Him robes, it’s a wind of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Hail the maker.
Him who eats time. Him robes, it’s a wind of invisible voices. Rejoice! Death is not the end! Him will make what is gone return, Him will let you leave the circle and see what time is.
>Who else grew up in a cult household?
>>
>>18040748
i am curious, is the cult you grew up in a popular one or one that is well known? or is it fringe?
>>
>>18041047
Fringe.

It bounces between 200-300 people. Mostly it grows by births, but a lot of folks drift away from it.
>>
>>18041068
Did you actually grow up in a cult or are you referring to the cult in True Detective?
>>
File: 1469369188553.jpg (57KB, 500x512px) Image search: [Google]
1469369188553.jpg
57KB, 500x512px
>>18040748

>the king in yellow

you're just memeing

i actually grew up in a cult household and i would be offended by your roleplaying if most people didn't believe this type of shit goes on

they're real OP and they cause untold suffering, nothing to joke about
>>
>>18041715
worded that weird

meant to say something like

>i would be offended by your roleplaying, but no one believes it actually happens so i can't say i blame you
>>
>>18041715
What can you tell us anon?
>>
>>18041715
>scots
>anglo-saxons

they tend to have a preference for private clubs and the such
>>
>>18041857
the Freemasons evolved out of private Protestant/Reformed Christian clubs in Scotland
>>
>>18041857
in all honesty, i'm sure every culture has stuff like this

the Catholics also definitely have a penchant for private clubs
>>
File: cultcouple.jpg (308KB, 1194x1808px) Image search: [Google]
cultcouple.jpg
308KB, 1194x1808px
>>18041824

i've been programmed and used in rituals but i'm not an initiate so no one's told me the rules about what i can and cannot say without reprisal by them

on an anonymous forum like this i pretty much tell /x/ everything but details that someone could directly link to my family

pic related in that it illustrates my relationship with the cult, i'm usually heavily drugged and have my MK triggered when they use me, i'm just a sexy/pretty doll whose body has the right dna and was born on the right date to make the gods/spirits attracted to me

i've been told there is very likely a similar picture of me with my ex-boyfriend
>>
True Detective was a work of art until the ending where they raped Rust Cohle's mentality and mocked it.
>>
>>18040748
The king in yellow is a meme desu. People will tell you to read the book and then wait until after you've finished to confirm your suspicion that 75% of it isn't worth reading. Even then the repairer of reputations is the only good story.

It's mostly just cthulhu mythos bastardization that made him popular, and that's not even lovecraft's fault, he just gave a few small nods every here and there.
>>
>>18040748
Are you the retard who made the zalgo thread?
>>
>>18041715
>>18043063
>>18043246
Yes, I picked a king in yellow image and then decided to put some copypasta on it.

Figured it would be a good way to start a thread.

No, I did not grow up in a "King in Yellow" cult.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.