[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think is happening at CERN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 63

File: cern-shiva.jpg (45KB, 419x331px) Image search: [Google]
cern-shiva.jpg
45KB, 419x331px
What do you think is happening at CERN?
>>
>>18040561
Spooky skeletons
>>
File: 52mD7Qz.jpg (198KB, 1081x1023px) Image search: [Google]
52mD7Qz.jpg
198KB, 1081x1023px
They're communicating with parallel Earths, and getting hussled for all they're worth.
>>
>>18040585

Refugees from alt earth in 3...2...1
>>
File: 1468406230278.png (43KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468406230278.png
43KB, 666x500px
>>
Physics research.
>>
>>18040585

Or communicating with more advanced civilizations in other dimensions/universes and getting hustled for all they're worth.
>>
>>18040705

Look ma! I posted it again!!
>>
>>18040673
I think this guy cracked it.
>>
File: image.png (917KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
917KB, 1334x750px
>>
https://www.rt.com/viral/356415-cern-shiva-sacrifice-video/
FUUU
>>
>>18040753
You know why they did this, right?

Because they saw how all the conspiracy theorist nuts reacted to the opening ceremony for that tunnel. They're having a laugh at those people.
>>
Word, my roomie and I straight tinfoil rn over this shit.
>>
>>18040757
>>18040753
they baited the conspiracy fucktards yet again. Well played.
>>
>>18040767
Hahaaa, yeaaah. They did. Get punked.

CERN is foreal opening up demonic portals though. I'm not sure the workers there know what it is they're exactly doing. Their plan is just to explode particles, and fuck all what the consequences of that will be.
>>
>>18040790
*muffled doom music playing*
>>
Marketing
>>
>>18040762
>>18040767
It's a meta bait and you just fell for it

>I'm so superior unlike dumb conspiracy theorists
>see it was a prank and we are all making fun of you, I have no need to question cern because we are on the same page and not some crazy nut cases
>>
>>18040561
They are opening the bottomless pit little by little.
>>
>>18040790
damn is that really what they're doing?

switzerland is actually a country founded on holiness (i think)

that is where the original amish came from (although they fled switzerland)
>>
opening more ways out of this hellhole hopefully.
>>
>>18040585
>>18040702
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_0MyEHWKbY
>>
File: 1470438117416.gif (483KB, 243x270px) Image search: [Google]
1470438117416.gif
483KB, 243x270px
>>18040972
What they're doing is screwing around with time. Which is not a problem, in and of itself. The problem comes in where they don't *know* that they're screwing around with time. They have to wait until it's proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the timelines have been irreparably impaired, before they even think about putting safeguards in place. Which by then will be too late.

The radiation of their temporal loop experiments, which they haven't figured out a method of detecting yet, because they're unwilling to believe that such a thing is possible, until they already believe it's possible (talk about a time loop, just look at their logic) makes it possible for kinds of theoretical travelers to make their way into our physical reality, when previously the only way they would have had a method of interacting with us would be if we put forth the effort to imagine their existence.

In other words, as the experiments at CERN progress, it becomes increasingly less possible to ever prove that these "visitors" weren't always here to begin with. Thus, they can say that they were, and now they're legal citizens of Earth.

Nobody's willing to even contemplate what a fucking political catastrophe that would be, since "everyone knows outsiders aren't real." The inability to even seriously discuss it as a hypothesis is a serious political weakness in our society.

No. Of course I can't prove that they exist. But, by the time I could, it would already be too late to do anything about it. I can sure as shit tell you the safeguards to put in place though.

They really need to consider putting up a double layer lower spectrum EM Faraday cage around the accelerators, and other explosive force type experimental apparatuses. Or, maybe the entire facility. They're only worried about keeping interference radiation out of the machines. They need to think about keeping radiation from the machines within the confines of the facility.
>>
>>18040561
Every year CERN tries to get people to think about them around this time. Threads, articles, videos pasted all over the fucking internet always something about summoning hell. Now the collective has got this shit on their mind and attracting a probable outcome.

But seriously they are up to no good its so obvious to all of us and they think we're powerless, but they don't realize I just beat DOOM so bring it Baphomet!
>>
>>18041071
I really like your thinking here.

Though I doubt Faraday cages will be adequate if the experiments are truly capable of such far reaching effects. My thinking is that you'd need to cage time itself, since time is what is being affected.
>>
>>18041071
This guy is most likely right because this is also what I have come to understand from all the juicy knowledge I've acquired this life. Shit can't get in from the outside because the guardians of our sphere have locked the doors and set up auto turrets. But if they can find a way to get past the EM field by opening a window from inside, we're fucked. Cosmic Goatman is trying to come up through the floor boards.
>>
Oh boy, this thread again.
>>
File: nanonanonano.png (88KB, 336x365px) Image search: [Google]
nanonanonano.png
88KB, 336x365px
I'm too high to tell if any of you are telling the truth or are just fucking around.
>>
You can go tour the LHC tomorrow if you want. They pretty much have nothing to hide.
>>
>>18040561
/sci/ stuff.
>>
>>18041820
it's /x/ what do you think
>>
File: 1462945679370.jpg (98KB, 640x801px) Image search: [Google]
1462945679370.jpg
98KB, 640x801px
only the gods open portals
>>
>>18041820
It is the truth, they are trying to open the gates of hell.
>>
I think they're trying to hack reality, like demons can hack reality and change matter and situations, they're trying to become like god.
>>
>>18042133
Yea dude, that's how they became gods...
>>
File: Wavelength=slitwidthspectrum.gif (580KB, 301x301px) Image search: [Google]
Wavelength=slitwidthspectrum.gif
580KB, 301x301px
>>18041386
As long as whatever EM screens they use scramble the polarity of light for frequencies below the visible spectrum, that will be sufficient. Just break up the wave form. Use two layers, with an "airlock" so that there is never a coherent photon path from the high energy particle collisions to the outside world. Photons rarely (we're talking like 10^-23 probability) sustain their coherence after more than a fraction of a nano-second, so there's not really a risk of a temporal causality loop "sneaking" past the "airlock."
>>
>>18042133
based ryan locte
>>
I dont understand how colliding particules can mess with time? And how messing with time can open a gate to hell?
>>
>>18042637
maybe that's why you don't work at CERN
>>
File: standing_wave.gif (429KB, 950x563px) Image search: [Google]
standing_wave.gif
429KB, 950x563px
>>18042637
>I dont understand how colliding particules can mess with time?
What is anti-matter?
>>
>>18042655
Almost forgot 4chan was full of fat kissless neckbeards

Srsly guys can someone try to explain this pls?
>>
>>18042667
That doesn't answer his question.
Fucking with particles won't mess with time. At least, not until we can build galaxy sized colliders.
>>
>>18042676
It answers his question.

I'll ask again: What is anti-matter?
>>
>>18042684
It's like our 'normal' matter, except it's not made of the same stuff. It tends to do this thing where it blows up when it touches 'normal' matter. You can see why we don't have much of the stuff.
Maybe someone else can explain it more scientifically, but I think that's the basic definition.
>>
>>18042637
That makes you so much smarter than everybody who draws these retarded conclusions based on their own ignorance.

Aside from the obvious relativistic effects, it doesnt "mess with time" at all, btw.
>>
>>18042684
It doesnt answer anything. You are throwing buzzwords around
>>
>>18042697
Incorrect. You are not correct.

Anti-matter is matter with a reverse time component. It is matter that is going backwards in time.

>I dont understand how colliding particules can mess with time?
Anti-matter is matter with a reverse time component. It is matter that is going backwards in time.
>>
>>18042726
you are deffinitely stupid. anti matter has nothing to do with time, at least no more than normal particles do.

an anti-particle is the negative version of matter. they have positrons instead of electrons.
>>
>>18042726
Antimatter is just like regular matter except it's got the opposite spin and charge. An electron has a negative charge, its anti-matter equivalent, the positron, has a positive charge.

Other than that it behaves exactly like normal matter. It's affected by gravity. Magnetic fields. Cause and effect.

It doesn't have fuck all to do with "a reverse time component." It doesn't go backwards in time. There's no "anti-time." You watch way too much Star Trek.

Anti-matter is a real thing and scientists have been studying it in the lab for decades now.
>>
File: Caduceus.svg.png (12KB, 220x262px) Image search: [Google]
Caduceus.svg.png
12KB, 220x262px
1.its a prank bro

2.if you study the occult you would know the the occult ans science were once intertwined.
This was before then enlightenment, it gave birth to things like alchemy and hermticisnm, even to this day most hospitals use a hermetic symbol, you may not have noticed, because it means nothing to you now.
>>
>>18041071
you realize the radiation your speaking of has half-lifes measured in plank seconds right?
as in, the stuff ceases existing inside the time it takes electrons to re-pair inside the metal of your computer inorder to produce the signal on your screen.
>>
>>18040705
>tv

kek even they admit they besides LotR threads intelligent life vanished there entirely
>>
File: 8HvNY.gif (38KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
8HvNY.gif
38KB, 288x288px
>>18042740
>Antimatter is just like regular matter except it's got the opposite spin and charge. An electron has a negative charge, its anti-matter equivalent, the positron, has a positive charge.

Incorrect.

"Going beyond the basics, we can say that an antiparticle is related to the particle by charge conjugation. This includes more than just electric charge; it inverts all internal quantum numbers such as baryon number, lepton number, and strangeness."

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hbase/particles/antimatter.html

You have a very *basic* understanding of particle physics. I'm guessing you took some lessons at a community somewhere, and think you know what you're talking about. You are not qualified to make an assessment of antimatter. Inverting all quantum numbers is identical to substituting a reverse time component.
>>
>>18042758
No. I'm talking about a different kind of radiation, whose duration isn't measured in time. It is measured in probability.
>>
>>18042777
The guy just left out the more complex characteristics, because he probably assumed you wouldnt understand it anyway. Nothing he said was entirely incorrect. Nothing in your quote indicates that antimatter "goes backwards in time"
This is dunning-kruger at full force. Stop the failure
>>
>>18042779
Half-life is determined by probability
>>
>>18042777
>inverting all quantum numbers is identical to substituting a reverse time component

No it isn't.
>>
>>18042794
Do you have a proof for that, or... is this just your gut feeling on the matter, because you find the concept of retrocausality to be emotionally distressing, or something?
>>
if you ask anyone that works at CERN they will proudly talk to you about the private sex parties they attend in european castles. Entrance fee is around 300 euros.
>>
>>18042838
Burden of proof is on you. There is no scientist anywhere that makes such claims. You're just making things up.

Might as well say "Kangaroos aren't just strange marsupials from the land down under, they're actually fourth dimensional aliens from the planet Andromeda.'
>>
>>18042762
>can't even spell
>>
>>18040753
Moloch (Magog) is coming through that portal, 'finding new particles' is just a cover.
>>
File: 800px-Euler's_Formula_c.png (118KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Euler's_Formula_c.png
118KB, 800x800px
>>18042852
Oh. Hm. I seem to recall Paul Dirac made that claim. I think I can remember what he was on about. Let's see. Start with the plane-wave equation for a wave packet propagating at the speed of information, c.

u(x,t) = e^i(k*x-wt)

where w^2 =|k|^2c^2, and |k|^2 = k[x]^2 + k[y]^2 + k[z]^2

Let v(x,t) = e^i(k*x+wt) to represent the same wave, but with an inverse time component. Take their difference, to find... the difference of the probability detecting any given quantum particle at those coordinates, i.e. its quantum number.

u(x,t) - v(x,t) = e^i(k*x-wt) - e^i(k*x+wt)

= e^i(k*x)*e^i(-wt) - e^i(k*x)*e^i(wt)
= e^i(k*x)*(e^i(-wt) - e^i(wt))
= e^i(k*x)*(cos(-wt) + sin(-wt)i - cos(wt) -sin(wt)i)
= e^i(k*x)*(cos(-wt) - cos(wt))
= 2e^i(k*x)*(cos(wt) = 2e^i(k*x)*(cos(-wt)

Hey, look at that. They conjugate in respect to the real axis. Presto! The other way to check for conjugation is to multiply them.

e^i(k*x-wt)*e^i(k*x+wt) = e^(i(k*x-wt) + i(k*x+wt))
= e^i(k*x(-wt + wt))
= e^i(k*x)*0
= 1

Once again, perfect conjugation. It's a very trivial application of Euler's Formula. Do I need to show that this same principle works with any dispersal model too, or can you figure out in your head that a coefficient in front of the real values doesn't affect the imaginary values? (Because, y'know, they're orthogonal.)

I'm kind of surprised you're even arguing this point, because how simple it is.
>>
>>18042838
But-- what?

These are very small subatomic particles we're talking about. They cease to exist beyond a few attoseconds. Rarely can they measure their effects, just the result-- which again is minute.

For example even if CERN managed to produce a blackhole it would be so small that it would vaporize due to Hawking radiation probably before they could even register that it was there.
>>
>>18042942
>I seem to recall Dirac made the claim

Nope
>>
>>18042950
And what is the duration of that Hawking radiation? Where does it go?
>>
>>18042977
What do you mean that duration? Its defendant on the size of the Black hole.
An Antiparticle-particle pair is generated and a particle is ejected before it can annihilate the other.
Entropy must increase.

You're right about there being affects on time. But its relativistic.
Maybe a particle can be entangled through space-time but you have to understand that no information is being carried.
>>
>>18042977
Hawking radiation just desribes the origin. The (hypothetical) concept would apply to many different particles
>>
>>18042998
Who controls what anti-particle / particle pair is generated, and its trajectory?
>Nobody in our universe. You can't predict where the anti-particle / particle pair is generated or its trajectory, if you belong to this universe.

Does the radiation produced this way have an effect on the quantum probabilities of the universe its produced in? Would the results of a quantum experiment be the same, if Hawking radiation was not present as background interference, compared to if it were? If so.

Then who's controlling your reality by way of what you call "Hawking radiation?"
>It's actually zero-point energy.
>>
>>18043018
If I knew and could prove even 1 of those I would already have nobel prizes and schools established in my name.

Tell me, do you know something that researchers in the field don't?
I'd love if you could submit a thesis.
>>
>>18043018
They way you word your questions makes it seem you are thinking the hawking radiation of a single mini black hole can affect the whole universe and every qunatum state there is.
>>
>>18040705
>/sp/ that high
topjej
>>
particle collisions
>>
>>18043048
That's certainly how the universe works, yes.
>>
>>18040705
an who browses /x/ ?
YOU DO!
>>
File: HypercubeRotatingBearingsV5.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HypercubeRotatingBearingsV5.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>18043038
>If I knew and could prove even 1 of those I would already have nobel prizes
It's well established that vacuum energy, or zero-point energy emerges at random, from the perspective of anyone to who is visible, from the reference frame of the blackhole. This is not a new concept in particle physics. The very reason that zero-point energy is capable of generating something out of nothing, is because it technically doesn't violate the law of conservation, as measured by the uncertainty principle. Said another way, it's impossible to ever prove that the energy wasn't always there all along. This has nice tie-ins with Huygen's principle, that assumes that removing a photon wave is physically identical to the production of an out-of-phase photon wave of identical frequency, emanating from those space/time coordinates the photon wave was removed from.

In order to manipulate the probability of zero-point energy, all that is required is to create a reference frame such that the blackhole that generates Hawking radiation does not have 5-dimensional line of sight with the reference frame that would otherwise radiate energy (of any kind) into that blackhole. The 5th dimension in this case is probability, that is to say the probability of detecting the radiation from the reference frame that would otherwise radiate its energy (of any kind) into that blackhole. Put the reference frame behind a diffraction grating, and oscillate it to induce relativistic time dilation, in order to control where the zero-point energy is released from, and what type it is.

The probability that the reference frame which does not have 5th dimensional line of sight with the blackhole hijacks the blackhole's Hawking radiation, and manipulates it trajectory is equal to the probability that the Hawking radiation would be absorbed by the reference frame.

If you just do the equations as I have, the solution will pop right out, and absolutely wreck your previous notions of time.
>>
>>18043218
not really, no
>>
File: lensearth_24.jpg (117KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
lensearth_24.jpg
117KB, 640x480px
>>18043856
Let me clarify.

This is already how the universe works *and* STEM field graduates know this. It's obvious knowledge.

What would be *really* weird is if a propagating light wave didn't affect every quantum state as it disperses, since that would, through a series of chain events violate the first law of thermodynamics.

Now, this actually happens in blackholes, since that's a one-way transfer of information. However, due to Hawking radiation (which is really just zero-point energy) the conservation of energy is maintained. What's happening though is that information is leaving our visible universe, and we're receiving information from a non-visible universe. This aspect, I think, not all STEM field graduates are aware of.

The official story is "we don't know where information (specifically phase orientation of the absorbed energy) goes when it enters a black hole." And "we don't know where Hawking radiation comes from."

They want to believe it goes and comes from the same place. But that would violate causality, since the distance between the center of a blackhole, and the event horizon where the Hawking radiation is emitted is not zero. In other words, it don't come out the same place it came in.
>>
File: DoomGuy.png (97KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
DoomGuy.png
97KB, 400x300px
>>18040561
>What do you think is happening at CERN?
Ever played Doom?
>>
>>18043900
Oh, I am aware of the information paradox.
But why does that mean, that the hawking radiation of a single miniature black whole would affect every fucking quantum state in the universe? Thats not how it works
>>
>>18040561
They're probably just tossing shit into that LHC for fun.
>>
File: animoot_ts.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ts.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>18043949
Every type of radiation affects every fucking quantum state in the universe. That is how that works.

You know what that means? It means that if there's a teaport in orbit around the sun, somewhere between Earth and Mars, then this actually *is* measurable. It's not, actually, out of the realm of possibility to ascertain this. It would have an impact on the entire universe.

In fact, we know exactly what the difference would be. Just add an anti-matter teapot overlaying Russel's teapot. You would get a release of energy in the area of 2×10^17 joules. That's like a large nuclear warhead, whose force would radiate through all of space/time, affecting the quantum states of the entire universe.

Your problem is that you're stuck thinking about particles. If you would just do the wave equations, you'd see I'm right about this. Huygen's principle covers this completely. The subtraction of a wave is equal to the addition of a wave of equal frequency that's π out of phase.

Yes, the implication of this is that the background radiation of space is the result of radiation that's been bouncing around since the big bang. That's right. That's what's up. That's how the universe works. It's fucking amazing.

You can't change *one* piece of this puzzle without affecting *all* of the others.

Very basic knowledge. We're dealing with here. Sure, the amplitude goes down as it disperses. And its phase rotates as its refracted. But it never just disappears--unless it gets absorbed by a blackhole.
>>
>>18043949
>>18044636
Would not it be better taking your questions and go to / sci /? there were talking with people who know more about these issues, they found only here people saying "conspiracy"
>>
File: 746092422.jpg (181KB, 556x720px) Image search: [Google]
746092422.jpg
181KB, 556x720px
>>18042742

hey that means u probably know a lot about metaphysics. It's a shame most of /x/ don't take it seriously.
>>
>18044851
shh, this is interesting.
Not entirely comprehensible but related in timey-wimey stuff.
>>
>>18044933
Haha, well, it's fun to watch them talk on / x / on an issue like this, I'm just saying that if they have the absolute truth that check a genuine forum >>> / sci /
>>
>>18040762
The opening of that tunnel is one of the freakiest things I've ever seen.
I've never been into occult/conspiracy stuff, I do not believe that human efforts can manifest greater powers into the earth, but that was some cultist shit for a small sect of influential people.
>>
>>18044611
wouldn't be surprised if they were.
>>
>>18040561
Smashing particals into each other obviously.
>>
Could let this thread die?
>>
>>>18044851
Go right ahead. It's in text format. You can c+v it if you don't understand, or you can learn the information, and ask /sci/ yourself.
>>
File: IMG_20160818_072841.jpg (38KB, 699x244px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160818_072841.jpg
38KB, 699x244px
>>18040753
Stop trying bring thing into are world.
>>
Migrés, migrés de Geneue trestous,
Saturne d'or en fer se changera,
Le contre Raypoz exteriminera tous,
Auvant l'aruent le ciel signes fera.
>>
>>18040623
This
>>
>>18042779
So you're spouting pseudoscience and bullshit.

Shocking, truly.
>>
A secretive research fueled by wealthy states based solely on the purpose of researching and debunking or proving pseudo sciences. That's what CERN is.
>>
>>18042942
> I seem to recall Paul Dirac made that claim.

Nope, it's Feynman's interpretation of negative energy states of the Dirac equation, to wit; A negative energy state can be interpreted as an electron propagating backwards in time. But as far as I understand the interpretation is purely mathematical.

>>18042777
> Inverting all quantum numbers is identical to substituting a reverse time component.

This claim is too strong. See above.
>>
>>18042726
>It is matter that is going backwards in time.
ya in the most common, physical sense of this sentence, this is not true. There has never been any experimental evidence to show this.
>>
>>18040561
The collider revealed something to them. They may have gone crazy.
>>
>>18040933
>this is what really reaching retards believe
>your shitty damage control
>your gay wishful thinking
Don't even have to be a fedora to laugh at the retards on /x/
>>
>>18047331
>Nope, it's Feynman's interpretation of negative energy states of the Dirac equation, to wit; A negative energy state can be interpreted as an electron propagating backwards in time. But as far as I understand the interpretation is purely mathematical.
Let me get this straight.

You're saying that physics based on math is weaker than physics that's not based on math?

Are you trying to tell me that there is a way of measuring the universe other than taking mathematical measurements of phenomena? Do you think you're like... an ESPer or something? One of those channeler people? Or what exactly?

You're the first person in this thread to hint at any knowledge whatsoever of physics, so I'm really curious. What it is this alternate way of measuring reality other than creating mathematical models that predict the behavior of matter over time?
>>
File: animoot_ttts.gif (886KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_ttts.gif
886KB, 500x500px
>>18048172
>There has never been any experimental evidence to show this.
If this were true then there would be at least one difference between a universe where anti-matter is matter with a reverse time component, and a universe that is the one we are observing. Go ahead and let me know what that difference is, and what replicable experiment I can perform to verify that matter is not in fact anti-matter with a reverse time component.

If you can't name a difference between a universe where matter is anti-matter with a reverse time component, and a universe that is the one we are observing, then that means, given everything you know to be true so far, you are living in a universe where matter is antimatter with a reverse time component. In order to live in a universe where anti-matter is not matter with a reverse time component, you would have to be able to distinguish what the universe *WOULD* look like if anti-matter was matter with a reverse time component. Do you understand?

Let me be explicitly clear on point. Typing in 4chan "ur rong" is not a replicable experiment. There are no possibilities in that experiment. The result is always the same, indepedent of the initial conditions. Now, you can repeat "ur rong i disagree" as many times as you like. It's replicable, yes. But it's not falsifiable, and therein lies the key difference. I repeat:

In order for an experiment to be falsifiable, it must be able to distinguish the difference between two possible final states. If there is no difference between two possible final states, then within the frame of the experiment which leads to those two possible states, they are the same, singular possible state. Do you understand?

I patiently await your enlightening experiment that will verify the difference between anti-matter which is matter with a reverse time component, and anti-matter which is not matter with a reverse time component. I will take care of acquiring the equipment for your proposed experiment.
>>
>>18040561
Killing some dude's cute childhood friend and trying to steal some old IBM computer.
>>
>>18049337
I'm sorry but if you think something like that is done "as a prank" you are the loon here. The mental gymnastics are unreal.
>>
>>18040561
Particle physics research
>>
File: CERN.jpg (26KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CERN.jpg
26KB, 500x375px
>>18049440
Here's the scoop.

https://missiongalacticfreedom.wordpress.com/2013/12/27/large-hadron-collider-exposed-the-stargate-of-shiva/

They been putting interference patterns through Hebrew script. They're trying to send a message to someone.

This is kind of uncomfortable, no matter how you look at it:

- If the messages are getting through, then CERN is... committing treason against planet Earth? I guess? How do you even qualify that when we don't know who they're trying to talk to?

- If the messages aren't getting through, then they're a bunch of crazy loons, with access to nuclear grade materials, who think they're chatting it up with Shiva. They might be braindamaged. We don't know if the radiation levels at CERN are completely safe.

- If this is "all a prank," then they're wasting EU government resources to power up their particle beams, and screw around. Again, these are folks with nuclear grade material. The whole joking bit isn't so funny when you put it in perspective.
>>
File: CERN_S.jpg (29KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CERN_S.jpg
29KB, 500x375px
>>18049468
More languages.

Why would you superimpose language data into a particle stream? What's the scientific benefit there?

Did someone craft those large, transparent plates... just to kid around?
>>
File: CERN_SS.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
CERN_SS.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>18049474
Different perspective.
>>
>>18049468
It's actually pretty funny when people like you think tiny side projects like this are actually a waste of anything. Nothing has actually been sent you loon.
>>
>>18049364
>REEEEEEing this hard
>Still no quantum gravity
>Throwing causality out the window
>Not even acknowledging radiochemistry with regards to positron decay and thermodynamics.
>Telling other people they need to do experiments to prove he isn't an idiot

I knew /x/ was dumb, but holy hell this is a new level of fucking stupid.
>>
>>18049483
Ah. Yes. The EU is just full of money, that they can just manufacture these translucent screens, that would cost many thousands of pounds to produce. No biggy. That's not a waste. It's just a side project.

And the point of printing script on these large translucent screens is... what exactly? What property of physics does that help them test? What kind of side project is this?

I'm familiar with particle accelerators, and magnetic containment chambers to test fusion, and what not. Never seen or read, or studied anything of this nature.

The only reason any human in history has *EVER* used a letter is to send a message. Ergo, a rational person would be led to believe that they are sending messages, unless you have some other knowledge about what letters are used for, that isn't related to messages.

Care to explain? Or, shall we go onto assume, like rational people would, that letters are for sending messages?

>queue ad hominem insult and desperate distraction to avoid answering the question
>>
>>18042942
This doesnt show that particles go back in time you brainlet
>>
The are trying to open a portal to Oblivion.

They are cavorting with evil fae.

May the one true god grant us holy power and deem us worthy to cleanse the earth of their influence.
>>
>>18042726
>Anti-matter is matter with a reverse time component
No, swapping matter for antimatter and reversing time are not the same thing. If what you say were true, you couldn't have (massive) particles that are there own antiparticles, but you can have such things!
Antimatter is matter transforming in the conjugate representation ;-)
>>
>>18044636
>You can't change *one* piece of this puzzle without affecting *all* of the others.
Yes you can. A single particle doesnt change EVERY quantum state in the WHOLE fucking universe. stop claiming this
>>
>>18049524

It may take the amount of energy in the entire universe to "time travel."

Theorists claims you need more. Why??

As a space-time being, you can't manipulate a single timeline like God.

You have to dupe/copy the universe at a past state.

You don't time travel. You load a new game and use an old "save file."
>>
>>18049347
You are Dunning-Kruger at full force. Stop talking about physics, brainlet.
Also, learn to read more carefully.
>>
>>18049364
All this bullshit to admit, that there is no evidence for your claims? fine
>>
>>18049468
It is not ALL a prank. holy fuck, they are still doing particle physics
>>
>>18049500
>Telling other people they need to do experiments to prove he isn't an idiot
Perhaps you should check your reading comprehension.

>>18049364
>I patiently await your enlightening experiment that will verify the difference between anti-matter which is matter with a reverse time component, and anti-matter which is not matter with a reverse time component. I will take care of acquiring the equipment for your proposed experiment.

If you think there is a difference between anti-matter, and matter with a reverse time component, then I will gladly front the costs myself. I have verified with my own resources that there is no difference between anti-matter, and matter with a reverse time component. I have confirmed that within the standard model interpretation of physics, there is no difference between anti-matter, and matter with a reverse time component.

This is the end of the line, friend. For once, the burden of proof is in YOUR court. You either need to present that difference, accept my words as truth, or make a fool of yourself. But you don't get to pretend to be an expert on these things, and say nothing.

Even though I've addressed these all, already, I'll do a brief point by point:

>Still no quantum gravity
Gravity is the sum of blackbody radiation, if planck's constant is allowed to oscillate according to a normal distribution. This produces accurate solutions to Planck's original difficulties with arriving at the Blackbody radiation curve.

>Throwing causality out the window
Causality is preserved under the many worlds interpretation. Contradictions produce conjugate probability waves. Temporal causality loops are avoided.

>Not even acknowledging radiochemistry with regards to positron decay and thermodynamics.
If your mind is in contradiction with either of these fields after absorbing my explanations, I would be happy to resolve those contradictions for you.
>>
>>18049514
It shows that conjugate wave forms in QFT are wave forms with a reverse time component.

To be perfectly clear, if t is time, then -t is what happens if t goes backwards in time, relative to t.
>>
>>18049524
>Antimatter is matter transforming in the conjugate representation ;-)

I am aware that anti-matter is matter in the conjugate representation. Thanks for that. Did you know that the conjugate representation of a waveform in QFT is the solution to matter, with a reverse time component? I've said it about a dozen times in this thread, and showed the basic math up above. Very interesting stuff.

It turns out that for complex numbers, or quaternions if you prefer those, inverting the imaginary or quaternion exponents causes the expression to become the multiplicative reciprocal. The inversion of the imaginary or quaternion exponent... causes the expression to become its multiplicative inverse. The product of imaginary or quaternion conjugates is equal to a real value. Thus, if the product of two waveforms produces a real value, then they are conjugates. Very basic stuff. Very simple.

Just because you use two different sets of English words to describe a situation doesn't make them different in terms of physics, y'know.
>>
>>18049545
I am humbled by your genius. Please, go ahead and tell me how I can discover the difference between anti-matter, and matter with a reverse time component. I would be honored to accept this information from you. You are so smart. The smartest person I've met in a long time. I am but a fool compared to you. I humble myself in your presence. Such is your intellect compared to mine.

If you can teach me about the difference between anti-matter, and matter with a reverse time component, I would be eternally grateful. Everything that I have ascertained thus far was a result of luck, and help from others. I am no expert, I am but a pauper, a student. Please anon, teach me.

You're the senpai here. I cannot overstate how little I respect my own intelligence in this matter. However, rationality is rationality, and the rules of that don't change. If there is a difference between anti-matter, and matter with a reverse time component, then there must be a difference. If there is no difference, then they must be the same.

I patiently and humbly await your reply, if it pleases you.
>Is that better? Is that what you needed to hear before you shared your knowledge?
>>
>>18049468
source?
>>
>>18049557
This doesnt show that particles go back in time
>>
>>18049575
Arent you the on claiming, that there is no difference between antimatter and matter with a negative time component without any proof`?
>>
>>18049575
Yes, this is better. At least now you are asking question and arent making stupid claims as if you know anything about the subject. Please stay on /x/, btw.
>>
>>18049593
Particle theory sucks, because you can only model one reference from at at time. But if you insist.

Look. It's the same particle, in two places. When they "annihilate," they don't actually annihilate. They just cease to exist from that point in time onwards, from the reference from of that observer with that trajectory.

Zero-point energy is the same process, but with the creation of a pair. When zero-point energy is generated, then annihilates with the same energy it was generated with, then it looks like an ellipse in space/time. You can actually map these ellipses, and begin to asymptotically remove the random components from quantum events in those areas. You just need to get a grip on what efficacy is; the only way to predict the future, is to be part of the cycle that causes it.

If you can handle that, and simultaneously mentally envision the many worlds interpretation, all your contradictions will resolve on the understanding that mutually exclusive possibilities produce conjugate macro wave forms. Rather than thinking about it in terms of particles, think of it in terms of possible universe configurations. Kind of like how master chess players don't think about pieces, that move. They think about all the ways the board could be configured.

That's the underlying theme here in quantum mechanics. You won't get there with particle physics alone.
>>
>>18049606
All experiments in history confirm that there was no difference between anti-matter and matter with a negative time component.

The double slit experiment is an example of this. I cite that. Here's a link. References at the bottom of the page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment
>>
File: lord-shiva-64a.jpg (243KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
lord-shiva-64a.jpg
243KB, 1024x768px
>>18040561
why the fuck they will choose shiva... shiva is the god of death .. responsible with the task to destroy the world when it outlived its age and the serpent snake
>>
File: image.jpg (632KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
632KB, 2000x2000px
>this thread

Pic related.
>>
>>18049634
>>18049634
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CPT_symmetry
Time reversal is not the same as exchanging matter and antimatter.
>>
>>18049628
>the many worlds interpretation
>>>/x/
oh... wait
>>
>>18049628
>>18049634
Please educate yourself about CPT symmetry and antichronous Lorentz transformation
>>
>>18049645

got a citation for that graph m8

because anyone can make graphs of bullshit on the internet, and i personally doubt that any single person on 4chan has an I.Q of greater than 120
>>
>>18049662
It is almost as if this is an super obvious bait picture. Dont be insecure
>>
File: Sam neil working at CERN.jpg (64KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Sam neil working at CERN.jpg
64KB, 620x400px

Where they're going.. they don't need eyes to see
>>
>>18049643

Shiva represents the principle of destruction.
The Large Hadron Collider is all about "destroying" different particles to see what happens
>>
File: Clocks.jpg (76KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
Clocks.jpg
76KB, 650x900px
>>18049651
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CPT_symmetry
Just because they have different English words doesn't mean they're actually different. Every thing described in that article is true about the relationship with matter / anti-matter. Also, in addition to all those things said in that article, anti-matter is matter with a reverse time component.

Look dude. Picture a clock in your mind, right? Now turn it inside out, like that wikipedia article asked you to. Now it's running backwards. This is true for any oscillating system of geometry. Any energy system, when turned inside out, appears to run in reverse when compared with its original energy that was not turned inside out.

Idunno. At some point you might just have to concede that I'm right y'know. Not a lot of people can mentally envision a clock reflected about each spatial axis, while running time, synchronized with a copy of the original clock running side by side, accounting for phase difference and shrunken geometries to due special relativistic time dilation, equivalent to a ratio equal to its velocity divided by the speed of light as measured by an observer that views both clocks, such that the dilation is equal to the inverse of the alternate side of the right triangle with a leg equal to that velocity ratio. (Y'know, since the tensor is given by computing 1/sqrt(1-(vv/cc))

And if you can't believe that there are people out there in the world with this level of visualization, then you're not alone.

http://www.bbc.com/future/story/20160524-this-man-had-no-idea-his-mind-is-blind-until-last-week

You'd better have a better argument prepared than "You're wrong, because no human can do that." Because well, I'm afraid some humans can visualize on that level. You just might not be one of them.

So here's a 2-dimensional jpeg that can help. I followed your instructions on the wikipedia article perfectly.

>It is equivalent to reflecting all the coordinates,
>>
I'm loving this thread. A Brit scientist with an attitude and a thousand tinfoil hats strewn about blabbering about a statue and a "ritual" performed by a cultist wearing sneakers
>>
>>18049677
Whats with the patronising tone? You are the one, that is reading about CPT symmetry for the first time here. You dont have to explain it to us
>>
File: animoot_sss.gif (952KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_sss.gif
952KB, 500x500px
>>18049661
Done. I already know everything there is to know about Lorentz transformation of any orthoganility of time, and CPT symmetry. I can perfectly envision any set of 4d space/time wave equations, as well as 5d space/time wave equations, including the cases where there are two time dimensions, or even 6d space/time/probability wave equations, where the probability dimensions represent the probability of detecting a particle of any given type at those coordinates. I can sum these 6d space/time/probability wave equations for an infinite number of particles and flavors, to create a 7d space/time/probability wave equation, with two time dimensions, and a sort of fourier transform of the probability of detecting a given particle or flavor at any specific coordinate.

I am standing by, to answer your questions. What would you like to know?
>>
>>18049678
>A Brit scientist with an attitude
All I see is a pop-sci faggot affected by the dunning-kruger effect, that gets btfo from all sides
>>
>>18049686
Potatoes, potatos
>>
>>18049682
Incorrect. I understood CPT symmetry at the ripe age of 5 years old. It's not a difficult concept.

I chose to quote verbatim the definitions you linked me, and follow the instructions you gave me, to indicate that your definitions, and your belief systems about parity in general lead to the result of a backwards time keeping device.

You can hash the locations of the clock to prove that this works for any given geometry in 3d space.
>>
>>18049686
That's because you wouldn't be able to recognize if I was right.

If you had an incorrect person, and a correct person standing side by side, you'd have a 50% chance of guessing which was which. You'd probably go by which one reminded you more of your cool brother or something, am I right? "That guy reminds me of that guy I didn't like, so he's probably wrong."

That's certainly one way to examine the universe.
>>
>>18049683
Awww, an overconfonfident undergrad. Thats cute. I knew a lot of people like you.
>I already know everything, I dont have to look up anything, I am so smart
This attitude is toxic
>>
>>18049697
Okay. So, did you have any questions?
>>
>>18049690
Thats what you are saying now, because you read something about it. Some posts ago you didnt consider it in the slightest
>>
>>18049683
Ok, so, going back to your first statement, what "theoretical travelers" are you talking about? Time travelers? Archons? Uncle Phill?
>>
>>18049695
Keep telling that to yourself. I am calling you a "pop-sci faggot affected by the dunning-kruger effect, that gets btfo from all sides", because you are and thats what happens. The dunning-kruger effect is so strong with you, that you assume everybody knows shit and you know everything.

But I liked your mental breakdown here about "cool brothers". Keep it going, its comedy gold
>>
Watch Particle Fever if you want an idea of what's happening at CERN. I don't think they're all that concern about their occult practices as much as their goal of finding the GeV of the higgs to figure out which theory of physics is correct and if that changes the way we think we know about the nature of the universe. Either it can suggest truth to the multiverse theory or supersymmetry.

>>18042742
>even to this day most hospitals use a hermetic symbol, you may not have noticed, because it means nothing to you now.

Woah there, special snowflake-kun. What you said sounded close minded and dense, I agree that the foundations or roots of the occult played a larger role in the directing humanity to an extent but you don't need to go that far to know why medical facilities use Caduceus as their symbol, they teach that to everyone who gets into the medical field and assuming others don't know shit about what might have been obscure to you but actually common knowledge to people who have at least touched the subject is pretty bad for your ego.
>>
>>18049699
I dont think that I have a question about this, that you could answer. But thanks.
>>
>>18049701
I considered it in this post.
>>18042942
Check your wikipedia article. The math listed in that wikipedia article and the math listed in my post will be equal to each other.

Do you mean that I didn't use the acronym CPT? Yes, that is correct. CPT is a stupid term. I only started parroting it back to you, because you were responding to it, unlike the math.

I'm beginning to think that you don't have a shred of mathematical or geometric sense. You seem to believe that calling the same set of equations by different acronyms changes them. Similar to how you believe that a clock running in reverse, and a clock that runs in a direction that is reverse are different.

(The clock represents matter. The clock running in reverse represents anti-matter. The clock that runs in a direction that is reverse represent the conjugate of a clock that represents matter. Or, a CPT inversion since that's your favorite acronym of the day.)
>>
>>18049634
The double slit experiment isnt evidence, that antimatter goes back in time.
4chan is for 13-25 year olds.
Very rarely are there any top level graduates online in forums anymore.
They jump to conclusions, straw man and contradict well known consensus-based concepts, and in some areas, they even reject axioms.

They don't seem to understand the importance of coherency or source.

In this case, anon straw mans and then refuses to point to a source, just dictating anons memory justifies anons emotional retort and denial.

Debate etiquette calls for references, which I posted, and logical arguments without presumptions, which I posted, but I doubt anyone will take LOGIC for what it's worth when people can try to rely on self-serving biases and interpretations.

Where is the proof for your claims?
>>
>>18049721
Nice assumptions there. They were all wrong. I dont believe any of your clock shit and dont believe names change anything. Are you strawmanning that hard now? really?
>>
>>18049721
>I considered it in this post
No you didnt. You just copied the math, you didnt understand nor think about it, which was extremely obvious here:
>>18049628
>>18049634
>>
File: Clocks.jpg (79KB, 650x900px) Image search: [Google]
Clocks.jpg
79KB, 650x900px
>>18049727
Let's take it down to a 5 year olds' level, and see if you can handle that instead.

Does the orange clock in this picture or doesn't the orange clock in this picture run in the opposite direction, compared to the blue clock?

Is the green clock or isn't the green clock a 180 degree about the x-axis compared to the blue clock?

Is the yellow clock or isn't the yellow clock a 180 degree rotation about the y-axis compared to the green clock?

Is the orange clock or isn't the orange clock a 180 degree rotation about the z-axis, compared to the yellow clock?
>>
File: _90672871_mediaitem75940496.jpg (14KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_90672871_mediaitem75940496.jpg
14KB, 624x351px
>>18040561
Pack it up, bois.
Latest discovery was so important that it just "faded" away.

http://www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-36976777

>Prof Charlton said it was a remarkable coincidence - but purely a coincidence - that two separate LHC detectors, Atlas and CMS, picked up matching "bumps".

I'm tired of all this bs 2bh.
>>
>>18049724
I already linked. Several times. You didn't understand it.

Now it's your turn. Show me one example where anti-matter is different from matter with an inverse time component. Just one.

I don't mean because they use different English letters. I want to see your math.
>>
>>18040876
What are they trying to sell exactly?
>"Hey kid, wanna buy some cheap bosons, fell off the back of a Hadron Collider."
>>
>>18049730
>No you didnt. You just copied the math

Alright. We're reaching new levels of retardation here. It's impossible for me to ever prove that I didn't "copy" the math, because the way you perform mathematics correctly, is by using a set of predefined rules. If I didn't select my equation choice based on those rules, it wouldn't be valid math.

So now you're saying that my work is invalid, because parts of it (only parts) might line up with valid mathematics online.

You're seriously invalidating my work, because it's valid.

I'm done here. Have a nice day. Good luck with CERN, or whatever.
>>
>>18049738
see
>>18049682
>>
>>18049752
No. Show me evidence for your claim, that antimatter goes back in time. You just spouted it out and have yet to point to a experiment that irrefutably proved, that something went back in time. Thats how it works in the scientific community. Your opinion isnt worth that much
>>
>>18049760
I am saying your shit is invalid, because you say stupid stuff. I think you just copied the math without actually thinking about its implications.
I never said, that the math was incorrect.
How dense are you? Can you actually read and comprehend simple sentnces?
Next time read the whole post:
>>18049730
that was the importan part:

you didnt understand nor think about it, which was extremely obvious here:
>>18049628
>>18049634
>>
>>18043932
Or...
>>
>>18040790
How do you know what they're doing better than the ones working there? Grandiose faggot
>>
>a bunch of most clever people on earth make scientific progress
>they are also fucking nerds
>let's throw in that statue, it's funny symbolism and history of religions is cool
>yeah funny how we connected science with religious symbolism

>tinfoil faggots flip out
>ITSACONSPIRACY.jpg
>>
>>18040561
El psy kongroo
>>
>>18049814
This.
>>
>>18041071

Your line of thought is healthy.

Reasonable discussion about possible positive and NEGATIVE outcomes is being quelled. Well not so much the Positive dialogue.

But if you talk about negative effects...you are being crazy and sound like a conspiracy lunatic.

Meanwhile in all reality playing with time and dimensional rips could be a disaster for this time line.
>>
>>18049814
a thousand times this. It is so baffling to me, how retarded people can be.

Why would they even have all this obvious symbolism, if it was a conspiracy
>>
>>18049942
So the tinfoils will have a chance to figure out that the illuminati are going to create a black hole, and this knowledge somehow means that they will be the only ones not sucked into a planet destroying black hole.

A very close friend is full on tinfoil, which is a fucking shame because he's a business genius. Just remember; nothing will ever happen.
>>
>>18049440
t. Schizo Joe
>>
File: Half-Life.jpg (76KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Half-Life.jpg
76KB, 1024x768px
>>18049778
That works too.

Or alternatively to that...
>>
>>18042850
Proof?
>>
File: shiva.jpg (30KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
shiva.jpg
30KB, 500x600px
>>18040561
Shiva is acttualy dancing the divine dance of destruction
>>
>>18042097
Because OF COURSE they're going to let you see every inch of the place, right?
>>
>>18050150
What exactly do you think they are hiding? Isnt the conspiracy theory here, that the particle collider itself is the thing that opens up portals/ communicates with a different dimension?
>>
>>18040561
They are attempting to mix Science with the Occult; a nasty little habit they picked up from the Nazis...
>>
http://seafour.club
>>
>>18049760
>I'm done here.

Exactly. You gotten royally btfo and this is not even /sci/
>>
>>18042738
Here's a tough one: define "time".
>>
File: timecube.jpg (399KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
timecube.jpg
399KB, 1920x1080px
>>18049738
Hey, this reminds me of something
>>
>>18050164
More like continuing what he started. Because, you know he discovered somethings.
>>
>>18050364
GENE RAY WILL RETURN FROM THE DEAD, BY WAY OF CERN. AND THEY WILL ALL ROTATE AND HACK EACH OTHER TO PIECES, AND GENE RAY WILL SAVE THE WORLD BECAUSE HE MADE IT.
>>
>>18050375
Oh, I'm sure he did, otherwise there would have been no Operation Paperclip...
>>
>>18050364
last thing we need on /x/ is the fucking time cube. god fucking damn it. fucking shit i hope no one looks into this. if threads pop up about the fucking time cube i'm done
>>
>>18042726
Hahaha, you have no fucking idea, smartass. Antimatter is just matter with inversed polarity. Electrons are positively charged (positrons) and protons are negatively charged (anti-protons) as opposed to normal matter. If it traveled back in time it'd be a bigger deal
>>
>>18049364
>You can't prove anti-matter isn't matter going backwards in time, therefore it is going backwards in time
>You can't prove God isn't real, therefore he is real
Do you see why people are getting so pissed off at you, anon?
>>
>>18049509
maybe im dumb but good point anon
>>
File: 1471499529086.jpg (2MB, 3000x2008px) Image search: [Google]
1471499529086.jpg
2MB, 3000x2008px
Ley lines
Antarctica
Toroid quarantine
Transmission
Reception!
>>
It's the power supply for skynet.
Split an atom made a nuke
Split a particle stick that cunt in ai, that's power.
>>
>>18051387
Time is rippled when Blackholes combine, send messages to computers via time. Aka precognition.
>>
>>18051387
Skynet is ai God, we are trying to make the bible real, for control. Judgment day : terminator
Bible - hid from wrath of god, who? Rich folk and Jews. They're going to unleash something nasty on you and hide away.
>>
>>18051399

What of those who will not be swayed by a disingenuous show of "light"?

Shall we just lay our heads down for endless night?
>>
>>18041071
He's using a cartoon character reaction image, so he must be right.
>>
>>18051376
I see it
>>
File: 1453616218666.gif (947KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1453616218666.gif
947KB, 500x375px
>>18051376

this photo im crying
>>
>>18051418
I can't rest my mind, whilst they're still blind.
>>
>>18042942
2/2 = 0 hehehehe
>>
File: screenshot_4_16512.jpg (32KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_4_16512.jpg
32KB, 600x337px
>>18040561
Horror.
>>
File: Au CERN (Compilation) 05.jpg (563KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Au CERN (Compilation) 05.jpg
563KB, 2592x1944px
I worked at CERN during one year and a half.
I suppose you can ask me anything.
>>
File: okabe20110405.jpg (12KB, 446x251px) Image search: [Google]
okabe20110405.jpg
12KB, 446x251px
>>18052744
Any time travel experiments?
>>
>>18052744
Why are you such a massive faggot, human?
>>
>>18052750
None that I saw. But it was merely a student job.

>>18052753
Why?
>>
File: Au CERN (Compilation) 31.jpg (839KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
Au CERN (Compilation) 31.jpg
839KB, 2592x1944px
>>18052744
At the very least, CERN was not diabolical at all. It was a pretty normal company, except huge (15.000 workers ?)
>>
>>18040639
what?
>>
>>18050164
Let me guess, you just watched Hellboy, but thought it was a true story.
>>
>>18052803
Come on... . Every one loves the idea of Nazi-Occult-PseudoScience, That's not the only movie to get that from.
>>
>>18040561
Crashing these atoms...

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
>>18052759
I think CERN is to collect welfare for Ultramega autist/neckbeard basement dwellers. It seems like a waste of money and electricity. There's no way the people funding this can discern the math the basement dwellers throw at them so they figure with that much IQ,PHD's, Money and electricity something cool has to pop out and their forced to trust blindly on faith. In reality I think it's as useless as an MLM scam.

Like a nuclear reaction, a single nucleus can go unnoticed and who cares? It's only when you scale up to a sizeable amount it becomes impressive. The people behind it once scaled up impress me and even then half of it is "wow you boiled water". I suppose if you discovered a black hole that may or may not have popped into existence and disappeared fast enough nobody noticed we could scale that up and nobody would notice an even bigger may have never happened. but how would we know what to scale up or what to do with it? Also I don't really care about intangibles like better understanding possibly graviton exists. Give me something tangible like boiling water.
>>
>>18052908
"scaling things up" is the last thing that they are trying to do.
The get results all the time and gather data for particle physicists all around the world
>>
>>18042672
My mom says I'm handsome, and she's a woman! Ha!
I learned on CERN's website that if I eat my tendies or nuggies without yummy BBQ sauce, I can squirt the bottle into my peepee and it gets the tendies wet from below my tum tum.
I am a healthy 300 pounds and you can't handle a REAL man who fights racism and homophobia with LIFE LESSONS from My Little Pony. It's so simple a RACIST BIGOT like you could learn a lot from a little Fluttershy and BBQ from tum tum.
>>
>>18049643
Serpent snake is kinda redundant duncha think?
>>
File: Imperial_Psyker2.jpg (66KB, 500x784px) Image search: [Google]
Imperial_Psyker2.jpg
66KB, 500x784px
>>18040561

I FEEL THE WARP OVERTAKING ME
>>
>>18040561
Smashing particles together so they can get words in some books and a shiny trophy that say they are the cool guys who found whatever gay science thing it is they are looking for before some other faggots
>>
>>18052977
(You)
>>
>>18052744
Did you stick yer dick in the hardon collider?
>>
File: Bertrand_Russell.jpg (220KB, 1300x612px) Image search: [Google]
Bertrand_Russell.jpg
220KB, 1300x612px
>>18049768
Every experiment done to date indicates that anti-matter is indistinguishable from matter with an inverse time component. One example of this is the double slit experiment, which works with waveforms that have mass, such as electrons.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-slit_experiment

The electrons that are out of phase are indistinguishable from electrons that are in phase, and propagating in a reverse direction with a reverse time component. (This is a rudimentary principle of wave mechanics and has been realized for centuries.)

I attached a picture that shows you how this works, back here.

>>18042667

If two things are indistinguishable in an experiment, that's proof that they are not different.

Things which aren't different are the same.

One way to say that things are the same is to say "a is b, and b is a." In stoic logic, this is called equivalence.

http://www.iep.utm.edu/prop-log/#H4

You can scroll down to
>4. Tautologies, Logical Equivalence and Validity
to get a sense and functional definition of what "is" is.

There is no other way prove that two things are the same, other than utilizing experiments to show that they are not different. It only takes one experiment to show that two things are not the same, by showing how they are different. Thus, according to Stoic Logic, which is the logic form that Bertrand Russell used in combination with first order and second order logic to write his book Mathematica Principia, which I have read.

Bertrand Russel is the one who came up with the teapot metaphor that you may or may not realize that you are alluding to.

I am familiar with his work, I am fluent in his logic form, I understand the difference between existential existence and universal non-existence.

The burden of proof is in your court. This can be a scary thing, if you've never once in your life show what *IS* and only focused on what *ISN'T.* You might have to begin considering what the universe would look like, if I was correct.
>>
>>18040561
alot of fun
>>
>>18042758

Half life measures how long a particle will remain radioactive, not how long the radiation exists after it's been released. So you would still be able to take measurements, regardless.
>>
>>18040812
Underrated
>>
File: pas025c-700x700.jpg (153KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
pas025c-700x700.jpg
153KB, 700x700px
>>18052965
What if we actually can tap into raw chaos through this machine, and the presence of chaotic warp energies increasing each time the collider is running.
>>
>>18053072
I guess that would be a fun way of explaining why everything is going down the shitter nowadays
>>
>>18053013
>his is a rudimentary principle of wave mechanics and has been realized for centuries
It is. But it doesnt prove timetravel.
The double slit experiment doesnt prove that something goes back in time
>>
>>18051153
>>18050992
this
It is not even that complicated
>>
>>18053086
yeah, but that also means we can make FTL and interstellar internet soon.
>>
>>18040673
You shut your whore mouth
>>
>>18042637
Neither do these people. They think they have phd's in wverything because google
>>
>>18040561
boring data analysis and a lot of maintenence

trust me. i wish it was exiciting
>>
>>18040623

Nobody would want to come here.

We will be sending them refugees.

And by refugees I mean rich people.
>>
>>18042726
No. Thats only in scifi.

"
antimatter is a material composed of antiparticles, which have the same mass as particles of ordinary matter but opposite charges"
>>
>>18041071
They're literally just bashing small things together really hard, none of this temporal loop bullshit.
>>
>>18042742
Thats the symbol for mercantilism newb
>>
>>18040561

I live close to it, dont know anything about physics or whatever needed, but I can assure you some grand fucked up shit happens there.
>>
>>18042777
>baryon number, lepton number, and strangeness

Dude. None of that has anything to do with reversing causalitt. Congratulaions on going deeper than the wiki but using sciency sounding terms doesnt make you correct
>>
>>18040561

If you think they're just normal secular people doing normal secular things, go ahead and keep fooling yourselves about all of the idols erected and all of the pagan rites and rituals they are undergoing.
>>
>>18053206
I'm not sure wether you are mocking a certain attitude here or just are another example of it
>>
>>18053208
Really? The smallest known measurements by which physicists detect physical reality have nothing to do with the nature of physical reality?

Fascinating. Your view of reality is very new age. Is it all in the mind, then? Do the scientists at say, CERN, just make it all up, and reality conforms to their will, because they're Experts? Do I understand you correctly?
>>
>>18053202
I believe that you are not aware of any temporal loops that may be arising from these particle collisions.

I believe that researchers at CERN may not all be aware of any temporal loops that may be arising from these particle collisions.

I believe that they won't consider such a possibility, until it has irrevocably damaged them. I believe that if their experiments were damaging to the environment in ways they had not considered, that they wouldn't care, because they had not considered such a possibility.

I believe that your mind is not thinking. Yes. I believe you. I believe what you are saying.

From your own perspective, the things you say make sense. I agree.
>>
File: qZhfUok.gif (343KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
qZhfUok.gif
343KB, 300x300px
>>18052965
>>18053072
Heresy! Stop this Chaos worship at once, mutants!
>>
File: 1469942537987.jpg (31KB, 337x404px) Image search: [Google]
1469942537987.jpg
31KB, 337x404px
>>18053102
The double slit experiment proves that matter is equivalent to anti-matter with an inverse time component.

I don't know what you think "goes back in time" means. I don't know if you are saying that matter with an inverse time component isn't the same as "going back in time," or if you're saying that the double slit experiment doesn't indicate that anti-matter is matter with a backwards time component.

However, the double slit experiment does indicate that anti-matter is matter with a reverse time component. How you rationalize that with your definition of time is up to you.

However, the experimental results are what the experimental results are. There are no experimental results that indicate difference between matter, and anti-matter with a reverse time component.

Just because you haven't figured out how to send a message backwards in time, doesn't mean that anti-matter is not matter with a reverse time component. And your inability to conceive of a universe with backwards time doesn't invalidate the results of the double slit experiment.

The problem was never the technology. We've HAD the technology for time travel. The problem is humans aren't intelligent enough to comprehend it. They wouldn't recognize backwards time if it was right in front of them. "That's not backwards time!" They would say. "That's just reverse time going forwards."

Like. Really?

Someone earlier in this thread told me that just because anti-matter looks in every conceivable and measurable way what matter going backwards in time would look like doesn't mean it actually is.

Okay. I give up at that point.
>>
File: il_570xN.572539235_pofp.jpg (35KB, 570x428px) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.572539235_pofp.jpg
35KB, 570x428px
>>18053231
Switzerland and Sweden authorized for Exterminatus
>>
>>18053072
This guy gets it.
>>
>>18042726
>I don't know what you think "goes back in time" means
>>18042726
>It is matter that is going backwards in time

Well, what did you mean? You keep bullshitting around. There is no proof for this, yet you act all condescending and smug about people questioning this outlandish claim
>>
>>18053278
Define "proof."
>>
>>18053287
Are you now trying to bullshit your way out of this with semantics and being pedantic?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_evidence
>>
>>18053274
Retard.
>>
File: Ultramarines_Artificer_Armour2.jpg (27KB, 250x403px) Image search: [Google]
Ultramarines_Artificer_Armour2.jpg
27KB, 250x403px
>>18053262
Excellent, I always expected that feminism was caused by the Chaos' influence.
>>
File: a50.jpg (60KB, 600x888px) Image search: [Google]
a50.jpg
60KB, 600x888px
>>18053274
Heretic.
>>
File: 1469708640151.jpg (119KB, 777x656px) Image search: [Google]
1469708640151.jpg
119KB, 777x656px
>>18053319
Standards for scientific evidence vary according to the field of inquiry, but the strength of scientific evidence is generally based on the results of statistical analysis

>statistical analysis

In 100% of experiments run so far, anti-matter and matter with a reverse time component are indistinguishable. That is sufficient, according to your linked definition of proof, to demonstrate that they are functionally the same thing.

What's next? Are you going to tell me that if you detect red light from the west, and you detect red light from the east, that that doesn't prove that they're both red? Because y'know. THERE'S NO PROOF.

>Link scientific evidence showing that they measure out to be the same wave length.

BUT THAT'S NOT PROOF.

>Give detailed explanation that they're mathematically equivalent.

>>18047331
>A negative energy state can be interpreted as an electron propagating backwards in time. But as far as I understand the interpretation is purely mathematical.

Oh. Okay. So red light from the west, and red light from the east only LOOK the same. They're mathematically equivalent from this interpretation, called "science," but that doesn't mean they're the same thing.

You haven't PROVED that they're the same. There's no proof showing that red light from the west, and red light from the east are the same. Because, red light from the west is from the west, and red light from the east is from the east.

So. WHERE'S THE PROOF?!?!?
>>
>>18041071
Wow. This is, like, metaphysical xenophobia or some shit. Truly a whole different level of autism.
>>
>>18042738
Actually he's right. Antimatter's entropy interactions are reversed. Thus it moves "backwards" in time while normal matter moves "forwards" (towards zero entropy).
>>
Is it a wave or a particle! Fuuuuuuuuck it's both!
>>
>>18043283
You are making me moist. Can you link to this shit somewhere so that I can download it to revisit it when I git gud at math?
>>
File: Refugees Welcome.jpg (241KB, 600x953px) Image search: [Google]
Refugees Welcome.jpg
241KB, 600x953px
>>18053349
'Instead of coming up with a logical and well thought out rebuttal let's just call him a racist and xenophobe! t-that'll show him!'

Pic related is you.
>>
File: 1467975643301.gif (1MB, 299x193px) Image search: [Google]
1467975643301.gif
1MB, 299x193px
>>18053349
For the record, the time fuckery that goes on at CERN actually benefits me.

I wanted to give humanity a fair chance to protect themselves, so I went to ahead and shared what I knew. You can think of it as a toxic radiation, that affects the entire planet. What you do beyond this point is up to you.

From this point forward, I'll be using whatever comes of CERN, and other facilities in the future to my advantage, with a clear conscience.
>>
They are brewing Crystal Pepsi ofcourse.
>>
>>18053397
Tell me about the visitors in Layman's terms,senpai.
>>
>>18049429
>tutturuu!
>>
>>18053338
You didnt post a experiment that proves that matter is going back in time.
>>
>>18053369
...and none
>>
>>18049676
>Saturn
>>
>>18053338
What you're trying to say is that we have 2 options with anti-matter, or going backwards or like normal matter, no?
>>
>>18053428
What are you implying?
>>
>>18053384
Here's a good book.

https://www.amazon.com/Scientists-History-Science-Greatest-Inventors/dp/0812967887

I read the physical copy in my library, for free. Didn't even have a card.

You'll need to understand the chapters on Einstein, Planck, and Heisenberg. The Author presents both the original text, and his explanation of it, which is nice because some of the language is... old fashioned.

Umm, this part isn't known to anybody who's on print, but if you increase and decrease the speed of light and planck's constant by a proportional amount, you get valid solutions to a universe with a different rate of time, which reduces its visibility according to a normal distribution--the more different the time flow, the less visible they are to each other. This will make sense if you get good at math, so I guess just copy paste it somewhere. Let c = c*w, let h = h/w, where w is the rate of time.

Learn to intuitively understand Huygen's Principle.

http://www.mathpages.com/home/kmath242/kmath242.htm

And then just run various calculations on interference patterns, from observers moving at relativistic speeds. You will run into contradictions. It will appear as if the observers are perceiving alternate realities, depending on their trajectory. They are.

Now here's the trick--mutually exclusive realities move in different angles of time, equal to their conjugation. If you have three mutually exclusive possibilities, then the difference between their angles is tan(2π/3).

To my knowledge, there is no formalization of this principle in modern science. It falls out of the Schrodinger wave equation, which is also in the book, if you define a second dimension for time, in addition to the current 4d space/time.

I think of it as the 5th dimension being probability.

Have fun!
>>
>>18049697
>"toxic"
>uses "cute" in a passive-aggressive way

The Reddit infestation has finally reached /x/. Please PLEASE kill yourself.
>>
>>18049727
Jesus christ what a little faggot you are. He has already mopped the floor with your faggot ego several times. Shut up already man...
>>
>>18053421
Okay. Go get some anti-matter. Go get some matter and make it go backwards in time. Measure the difference. If there's no difference, then they're the same. If there is a difference, they're not the same.
>>
>>18053446
Thats sort of what one of my friends said to me. He was like, look at all the "constants" in science that are actually just variables in the equations. Change the value of the constant and change the universe basically.
>>
>>18053447
>gets triggered by normal words
wew
Do you have a point to make or is this shitposting?
>>
>>18053457
nice samefagging
When I look through the thread, you are the one who gets btfo all the time
>>
>>18053466
>Go get some matter and make it go backwards in time
Dont you realise where the problem with your hypothesis is?
>>
>>18050104
Which created the universe.
>>
File: animoot_tttts.gif (635KB, 293x300px) Image search: [Google]
animoot_tttts.gif
635KB, 293x300px
>>18053467
Someone did a TED Talk like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKHUaNAxsTg

They censored it.

>>18053479
I didn't state a hypothesis. You're getting your terms mixed up. Anyways. I'll pretend that sentence made sense.

Nope. I don't see any problem. It's not my problem if you haven't learned how to send matter backwards in time yet. Git gud.

But, if you still can't get your hands on any, or believe it "doesn't exist" or whatever, then you can use a physics model to predict what would happen instead.
>>
>>18053072
>tapping into chaos

You don't need any machines for that.
>>
>>18053218
He just said it doesn't change causality. Nothing new age. Quite the opposite actually.
>>
>>18053523
>I didn't state a hypothesis
No, you made a bullshit claim. I was just trying to be polite. It is a bullshit claim and far from a hypothesis, because you cant prove it.
>hurr, just send matter back in time and see what happens
fuck off
>>
File: 1471438878777.gif (2MB, 400x209px) Image search: [Google]
1471438878777.gif
2MB, 400x209px
>>18053475
>>
>>18053160
just my whore mouth? the others can remain open?
>>
>>18053523
>>18053537
None of the 2 can verify that antimatter travels back in time, and neither can check if the LHC does, stayed the same: the LHC not kill us
>>
>>18053393
I wish I could make that sexy posture with such naturality!
>>
>>18045277
Hey, I know absolutely ZERO about this "tunnel opening"
Strange that I missed it. When was this event? Can you give me any interesting links? (please) I'm about to get googling,(or duck ducking) but yeah- ANY info or interesting links would be greatly recieved!!!

Thanks in advance!
>>
>>18053446
I'll check those things out. Thanks!
>>
>>18040561
Coffee machine is out of order
>>
>>18053475
You wish I was samefagging. Otherwise very poor bait friend.
>>
>>18053572
very convincing arguments
have a (You)
>>
File: 1449615240098.jpg (73KB, 405x412px) Image search: [Google]
1449615240098.jpg
73KB, 405x412px
>>18053572
>>18053582
We're all just samefagging, in different bodies. One godhead, with infinite lifetimes.
>>
File: 311766604_338.jpg (63KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
311766604_338.jpg
63KB, 800x600px
>>18053623
woah dude
>>
>>18040561
extremely high energy particle physics.
>>
>>18053626
wat?
>>
>>18052953

Not according to some of the christfags here. They think that serpents and snakes are two different things.
>>
File: 1391567965700.png (100KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1391567965700.png
100KB, 250x250px
>>18040812
>>
>>18049468
its the kabbalah, the closest we have is hymmos, but its not fully fleshed out. if people spoke it as a true language you could do the same jew magic.

The language is fake but the way it was made and the implications behind every word is similar to what the ancient Hebrews did.

http://conlang.wikia.com/wiki/Hymmnos

What matters the most in language is intent and leaving little room for implications.
>>
File: Quake.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Quake.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
Is CERN just going to make Quake a reality?
>>
>>18049754
Fucking dumb ass. Marketing the benefits to other governments on the down low, sell secret information, sell research, sell ideas and intelligence. Every world science leader wants what is there
>>
>>18042126
/sci/ stuff with threat level /x/ repercussions.
>>
>>18052920
Underrated post tbqh cuntfam
>>
I'm not concerned.
>>
>>18042908
>Moloch (Magog)
not the same thing, dude
>>
>>18040561
There's no such thing as space-time continuum.
It's just there.
Therefore "time" travel is possible and will soon become reality, well, it already has.
Those guys at CERN have seen shit you cannot imagine.
>>
File: 13700304552415.jpg (42KB, 400x459px) Image search: [Google]
13700304552415.jpg
42KB, 400x459px
>be a physics PhD candidate
>mfw reading this thread
>>
>>18056708
>be an indoctrinated monkey
>laugh and slap butt at new information outside trained parameters

sounds about right
>>
>>18057336
>throws verbal poo at you
>>
>>18056708
YOU OPEN THE PORTAL! YOU OPEN IT NOW!!

I ain't paying you millions to for my dark lord find a way to return!!
>>
>>18052783
Gay sex magick
>>
>>18057366
I forgot to mention that the dark lord is Molag Bal and not Satan. Don't bring the wrong demon out of the portal. Just so you know. Bye.
>>
>>18040561
Physics graduate here and one of my best friends from class is now working at the LHC. If something crazy was going on he would've told me
>>
File: lamb-of-god.jpg (158KB, 600x852px) Image search: [Google]
lamb-of-god.jpg
158KB, 600x852px
>>18049643
>>18040561

Who else would you want responsible for Judgement Day?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNAQ9lbe3kw

The "Trimūrti" (/trJˈmʊərti/;[1] Sanskrit: त्रिमूर्तिः trimūrti, "three forms") is the Trinity of the supreme God in Hinduism[2][3][4][5] in which the cosmic functions of creation, maintenance, and destruction are personified as a triad of deities, typically Brahma the creator, Vishnu the preserver, and Shiva the destroyer/transformer,[6][7] though individual denominations may vary from that particular line-up. When all three deities of the Trimurti incarnate into a single avatar, the avatar is known as Dattatreya.[8]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlr90NLDp-0
>>
I find it funny how I'm on this thread and I don't understand a single thing you people are saying, but it is still interesting.
>>
>>18049643

shiva is the transformer, just like the seasons destroy each other.
>>
>>18057392

find me.
>>
>>18040790
foreal??
>>
Status Check on CERN website:

http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com/
>>
>>18059271
>trusting the CERN website
do you think they'll tell the public anything?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 63

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.