[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MIB thread. Share MIB encounters. Doesn't matter if one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: mib.jpg (45KB, 570x349px) Image search: [Google]
mib.jpg
45KB, 570x349px
MIB thread. Share MIB encounters. Doesn't matter if one showed up on your doorstep after seeing a UFO or you just happened to see them walking down the street. Any MIB encounter will do.
>>
>>18039653
I had an encounter once
>be me
>watching tv
>film comes on with Willy Smits and Thommy Lou Janes in
>called Men in Black
>remember its quite good so watch
>but as the film goes on, stuff i don't remember starts happening
>there is a john c reily monster called a ballchinian and a botox bimbo bitch wearing the skin of Lara Flying Boils.
>check Tv guide
>it was Men in Black alright
>Men in Black 2
well safe to say i slit my throat then and there, but inadvertently came back as a ghost who can only see Men in Black 2 and its two Jonny Knockville cunts every time a tv comes on I tried to exorcise myself but nothing works fuck you and fuck MIB my life is ruined
>>
>>18039653
They don't seem to be very active in this day and age.
>>
>>18039840
I've been reading Keel and Vallee recently. I kinda think it's just that there aren't as many people doing their sort of research. A lot of those accounts only seemed to come to light because people went to apparent flap areas and went door to door asking residents about their experiences. The way that the media has changed in the past three decades probably also obscures the phenomenon quite a bit. Back in the day, most witnesses to this stuff didn't come forward or report their encounters. The few that did would call up their local newspaper or police. Newspapers are rapidly going extinct and the police aren't trusted anymore.

I'd love to have the funding and time to start going door to door in rural areas asking after this kind of thing, especially doing follow up work in previous flap areas and trying to track down currently active areas.

The state of fortean research today seems to be heavily divided between the nuts and bolts crowd who discount everything and the love and light cultists who believe everything. Beyond that, most researchers seem to be deeply entrenched in one particular field. At the same time, a lot of those researchers are also the same people that have been around for decades, the survivors of the past era with few people stepping up to replace them as they die off.
>>
>>18039909
I'd be willing to join you in going door to door doing investigations on this. You got contact?
>>
>>18039840
They updated their technology, that's why. They're the hatman shadowmen now.
>>
File: mmm kay.jpg (17KB, 289x400px) Image search: [Google]
mmm kay.jpg
17KB, 289x400px
>>18039722
>>
>>18040013
I don't have the funding to do it myself, nor am I sure what window areas are active right now. Some indications that central Pennsylvania might be, Iowa actually had enough MIB reports to make it onto the news earlier in the year, plus there's that interesting St Louis Arch stuff. The MUFON report map is fucking useless because pins get shuffled around to random locations a lot.
>>
>>18039909
I was surprised that this whole fucking book was about mib. Keel is full of shit, right? a lot of what he says about the mib seems so fucked up and out there, and its like one experience after another after another, like theyre fucking everywhere.
>>
>>18040298
IDK about Keel but his ideas would explain why MIB act weirdly.
>>
>>18040298
What Keel says about his own experiences, who the fuck knows, but Vallee seems to verify a lot of the witness reports that Keel also references. The kinds of stories that both of them dredged up are definitely at the border of bullshit, but the point both of them were making is that there are patterns to the kinds of things which are reported. Even today most people haven't heard the stranger details which go along with MIB encounters, so it is strange that such details emerged continuously from percipients before the internet and before the proliferation of books on the topic.

At best, the government was running a massive psyop involving agents in stage makeups acting like retards while making housecalls to people. Confusion can be a powerful tool, but it doesn't seem to cover accounts where MIB seem to teleport, have access to near omniscience (despite being unable to use silverware, or having no knowledge of the proximity of cities in the area they claimed to be from, or asking nearly useless questions), as well as produce the feelings of unease often associated with all high strangeness encounters. Worse would be that it wasn't the government, and the worst case scenario is that they aren't human at all (well, the MIB themselves might actually test as human under a microscope, but that might be because they are simply the concept of a human manifested by higher dimensional energy like a puppet shell).

I'd suggest reading Keel's Operation Trojan Horse and then Vallee's Passport to Magonia. In a sense those books cover the same topic, looking at the overall patterns of UFO sightings, contactee reports, bigfoot/monster sightings, fairy folklore, religious experiences and miracles, and some of the hard evidence each type of phenomenon tends to leave behind. I'm not sure I quite agree with the similar conclusions they reach of there being a higher dimensional intelligence behind all paranormal phenomena, but the case seems strong in those two books.
>>
>psychotic episode
>tons of delusions going on, second American revolution, aliens on earth, telepathy is now global
>walking home during episode, see two guys posted up by truck, smirking and wearing sunglasses
>one follows me , then dissapears
>>
>>18040375
I should also add that both men write about the sorts of revisionism in which paranormal research groups engage and the strife between groups. Basically if researchers were of the belief that UFOs were alien craft and nothing more, they'd bury reports which didn't match that view. Similarly, bigfoot researchers have been known to downplay or bury reports which don't fit the "undiscovered primate" hypothesis even though the paranormal aspects of bigfoot type encounters show up as far back as ancient cultural folklore. "The bigfoot then vanished as if leaving this dimension" gets changed to "then the witness lost sight of the bigfoot in the underbrush."

Both men were highly critical of the cult-like groups that cropped up around contactees and UFOs in general. To some extent, they both mentioned that social manipulation might be the "goal" behind people being subjected to paranormal experiences, no matter what the source ends up being.
>>
>>18039653
>be me
>gf and I out in the middle of no where Wyoming on her family farm.
>thousand plus acre
>cattle begin freaking put for no apparent reason, figure it's a cyote.
>akbashes roam free so think nothing of it.
>light Flys up abruptly and hovers mid air.
>can't really make any definite shape out because it's pretty far away.
>tell girlfriend it's probably ball lightning
>starts moving toward us still can't make out shape, decide to walk toward her house.
>dogs start fucking howling, cows are being pretty noisey
>coming toward us faster decide to run
>bright light illuminates the field as it gets closer. Run inside and fucking hide wit a shotgun.
>two hours later doorbell rings.
>two huge cops at the door and wanted to know if we saw anything suspicious, tell them we thought we saw a fucking ufo.
>cops tell us it was a military exercise.
>say alright thank you, they start walking back to their car and it's a black suv. No lights nothing.
>when the cop gets in he kind of hops in without touching any part of the car to assist him getting into his vehicle, seemed so strange.

Very odd night
>>
first MIB case was a HOAX therefore all stories about MIB are bullshit. get your facts straight
>>
>>18040620
Fun fact: I actually started the rumor of the holocaust. Yup! It was me, all along. Lol. Fooled ya'!

That's how you know the holocaust didn't happen. Because someone said "it was a hoax." This is how science works.
>>
>>18040620
>implying that "MIB" reports don't extend as far back as the mythology of antiquity following many of the same patterns recounted in today's sightings
There's nothing new in modern paranormal literature. The closest you can get would be the observations of UFOs shadowing nuclear armament installations because such things have only come into existence recently. However, there have always been reports of unexplained lights near important sites throughout human history.
>>
>>18039909
yes, it is a shame that no one investigates the Eighth Tower.

>>18040020
Hat Man was seen back in the day of Keel's MIB investigations. I saw him in the mid -70s, for example.

>>18040298
Keel is most certainly not full of shit.

pic related: purportedly the only picture of a real back-in-the-day MIB, the kind that dressed up in out-of-time clothes, drove out-of-time but smelling fresh cars, and acted like weird robots.
>>
>>18040406
IKR? UFO buffs are so into flying saucers that they ignore the mystery airplanes, the flying men and the UFOs that turn into airplanes.
>>
Dan Aykroyd believes in them.
>>
>>18039653
Once when I astral projected one followed me around my apartment for a bit. Didn't seem at all concerned that I was aware of its presence. It looked like a hologram similar to something you would see on the haunted mansion ride. Suit jacket, tie, glasses but no hat. It was creeping me out so I escaped through the ceiling. Couldn't seem to follow me that way or maybe it just didn't care. Just calmly watched me float away. Pretty sure they've got one on every person who browses /x/
>>
>>18039653
>So I created a UFO Wiki a couple of years ago. Posting about Rendlesham forest/Bentwaters and quotes from astronauts. It includes my personal abduction experience plus some known hoax videos. Real novice stuff. A month later coming home from work I am about to pass a grey Impala coming in the opposite direction a block from the house when it pulls over. As I pass the car the lone occupant raises a camera and takes my picture right as I look at him. A coworker car pooling with me see this as does his wife waiting in front of my house to pick him up. Spot the tags on the car and recognize it as the local state troopers undercover car. Hum, I think. Whats that all about. Didn't put the two together.
>>
>>18039653
>The place we are renting had been for sale for a few months, sign in the front yard by agent.
A couple of weeks later I come home to find my wife in tears. She was boxing things in the garage with the overhead door open when two classic MIB approached her. She took them to be Mormons at first, then said she immediately recognized them as myself and my brother only 25 years younger. She froze, confused.
>>
>>18039653
>They asked if this was the "Jones residence?" "Yes", she said. "Do you have a room for rent they asked?" "No" she replied. Our name is not on the mail box and there is a FOR SALE sign in the front yard. "But the property is for sale", she said pointing at the sign. "Oh," they replied, "do you mind if we look around?" "Okay," she replied.
>>
>>18039653
>I'd left an HD image of IO open on the screen that morning to show my coworker because of it's odd colors and appearance. She said they stopped and looked at the screen then looked at each other then proceeded through the house uninterested. They thanked her and said, "Do you have the number for the agent?" "It's on the sign," she replied pointing to the front yard. "Okay," one of them replied, "Perhaps we can be neighbors." Then they left.
>>
>>18039653
>She was physically shaken and in tears when I got home telling me it was me and my brother only 25 years younger and begged me to stop all the UFO crap. When we moved I didn't forward our address and I'm still here, doing the UFO crap.

So there's that.
>>
>>18039653
MIB=Military Intelligence Bureau
>>
>>18040493
Woah. Anything more?
>>
File: 1470161744611.jpg (79KB, 301x312px) Image search: [Google]
1470161744611.jpg
79KB, 301x312px
>>18040493
>>when the cop gets in he kind of hops in without touching any part of the car to assist him getting into his vehicle, seemed so strange.
Nice gab. Puttin that one in the ol memory bank
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.