[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Is there a Secret Cabin #2... WTF is inside?! Attached Pic: A Letter...A Clue?

Hey all, first post so I'll try to post all my links & info.

The Unabomber Ted Kaczynski was an Phd Harvard educated genius who was convicted of domestic terrorism for mailing home made bombs to people.
His image is famous for being the cliche' "live in the woods government get out reeeee e" - type etc. Not to mention his original Police sketch is a thing of beauty and reminds me of some hipsterish-forefather (dude from Workaholics w/ hoodie & aviators)

He was also experimented on while a student at Harvard, by the CIA's MKULTRA program - evidence through F.O.I.A. etc. Specifically, in 1959, he was recruited for a psychological experiment that, unbeknownst to him, would last three years. The experiment involved psychological torment and humiliation, “psyops” mind control experiments, drugs that erase both fear and the need to sleep, microchip brain implants and advanced prosthetics, supersoldiers and robot armies.

I wish I was kidding. MKULTRA went on for decades during the Cold War. If you think they dedicated time, money, resources to the war on terror? The height of the Cold War was all that but also wrapped in unquestionable patriotism & secrecy.

How did this effect him? Change him? He would later develop the most extreme fear & hate for...technology. WHY?

continued...
>>
>>18036539
OP here. Continued...

He later earned his Phd at Michigan, and moved on to Univ. of California, Berkley.

I wonder how these effected him and shaped his viewpoints, conditioned him, etc.? Any ideas?

Anyway, he moves to Lincoln, MT and starts living in the woods. He keeps his time occupied mailing people packages, and such. Sometime the packages explode.

At some point he drafts his famous "Unabomber Manifesto" A 35,000 word magnum-opus. You want to search for "Technological Slavery" pdf which is the only book that has the unedited, director's cut. It's in the public domain, so don't pay anything.

So he is eventually arrested after a tip from his brother-in-law leads to his capture. His brother recognized the writing style so he snitched on his wife's brother. lulz + kek. He is convicted of domestic terrorism and sentenced to blah blah blah in ADX Florence Colorado = Federal SuperMax. Here he was buddies w/ other hall-of-fame terrorists Timothy McVeigh and Ramzi Yousef.

You can write to him. His birthday is April 27. He writes back

NOW THE MYSTERY......
>>
continued...

so i stumbled on someone who posts the following on an reddit thread from 1/3/16. He would later delete his account name but not the comment. https://www.reddit.com/r/history/comments/3zblqn/does_anyone_know_of_a_summary_of_the_unabombers/cyl4iwn

The post is the following:

"Dated a girl for a couple years who was a paralegal at the law firm that represented tk. Apparently there was a second cabin full of more writings and 'supplies' that the Feds never found. They were bound by attorney client rules that prevented them from disclosing this to the fbi. I wonder if they ever found it. This is all the info I have."

Sure faggot, whatever. Well I dated a girl that liked horses, so big deal who cares.

But it's really not that far fetched? The guy is a genious. He lived for 17 years in he woods, alone, with no running water or electricity. Nothing but the woods, and his mind. All day, everyday to think, prepare, obsess, and grow angry. Angry enough to construct bombs - this is pre-internet mind you, and he certainly did not have internet access.

Would it be unbelieveable to think this guy had another cabin? Another cabin that would be his Plan B? A fall-back position from his forward operating shanty the retriet, or strategically withdrawal? It would not only be believable, it would be fucking expected.

Now for a COINCIDENCE ...
>>
>>18036539
Great thread so far OP, I am following along.

For someone with a PhD, I think it would be very within the realm of possibility that he would have a second cabin/hide out. People, in their scheming, usually have a plan B.
>>
>>18036543
>You can write to him. His birthday is April 27. He writes back
Does anyone know where to find his address? I mean, I know it's the prison in Florence, but what do I write on the envelope?
>>
>>18036593
>>18036543
>>18036539
Thank you for sharing all this. This is kinda fucking crazy. I knew Ted was a part of MKULTRA but I never knew what they did to him.
>>
continued...

Now for something strange. I found that reddit comment this morning. Yesterday I spent time at my place packing up documents in boxes from my days as consultant in George Town, Grand Cayman. I worked in the building owned by HSBC, and I worked in, well, the investment & securities world (it's essentially what everyone does in Grand Cayman to a certain extent). It was a start-up finance co., and a shit show. It sucked. It was too hot. I bailed.

Now I'm not roleplaying and I'm not sure how I can prove this, other than show my immigration documentation, give details, and stupid beach pics from seven mile beach.

On my last day in Grand Cayman, an attorney I worked with had his buddy in town for a wedding. His buddy was a newly retired attorney on the island who was getting married for the 3rd time, whatevs.

So I meet him, usual polite conversation, someone brings up the fact that this guy worked on the Ted Kyzinski Unabomber case. The guy is middle aged, quick to smile, engaging, easy going but talkative type (typical litigator). Really nice now that I think about it.

Anyway I explain to him the island is not working out for me so I'm heading back to the states the next day that I'm going to work on a new project.

Right after that, he said to me "Always have a backup plan. Always have a backup plan."

That's it. He repeated himself like that. I never really thought about that comment until today. He said that half to me and half to himself. Not sure why he repeated himself but it's a technique to get people to remember things. Sort of like imprinting, I don't know.

If you want to convince or persuade someone, you tell them what you are going to tell them, you tell them again, and in conclusion you repeat what you just told them.

At the time, his comment was meaningless pleasantries, both our minds were no doubt miles away at the time. But I remember it. It awoke in my mind like a freight train burst of adrenaline.

continued ...
>>
>>18036671
Fucking come on OP
>>
cont...

Did the Unabomber have a backup plan?

So the Lawyer I met seemed to identify himself or (i don't know how to say it...) found tremendous self-worth in being on Ted Kyzinski's case. He defined himself as "A Unabomber Attorney." His mind set and thoughts when I talked to him was back in the past, the days he was working on that case.

And why not, that was a HUGE case. That was before 9/11 and terrorists were few-and-far between in the untouchable USA of the 1980s & 1990s. - Some guy is blowing up tech executives with mail bombs? He is arrested in a cabin in the woods? The Unabomber is capital terrorism, media freak show. It's a career defining case. Most attorneys get a couple cases like that in their careers. It took years to complete. When you work on a case, it is always with you. Even if you are not working on it at that moment, it is with you. In your deep sub-conscious just below the surface.

I think when he told me to always have a back-up plan, he was still channeling the spirit, so to speak, of his younger self. The hotshot up-and-comer who's gonna make history w/ the Unabomber case.

1/2 of being a good courtroom attorney is being a good actor, a good orator, a convincing stand-up authority. But more importantly it's leaving an image. It's helping the poor country bumpkins & unwashed-masses on the jury to understand things & remember them when they get to deliberate the verdict.

"If the glove don't fit..." - say that in your head, and tell me the next line? ...

"...You must acquit."

continued...
>>
>>18036736
OP here

I'm trying to paint a picture for you all. You can disregard or ignore my story. The picture does not even need my anecdote> (I however, need it or I wouldn't really have spent the time).

But given what that reddit comment said, it's consistent. A coincidence. But the universe is rarely so lazy.
>>
continued...

Was the Unabomber attorney practicing slogans w/ his colleagues back in the day? He was a defense attorney, if there is another cabin full of incriminating evidence that has been disclosed to you it becomes an ethics question. That info very well could be protected by attorney-client privilege, depending on certain facts. Is the damn thing booby-trapped? Does it present a clear or unreasonable danger? A second cabin in the woods full of evidence is exactly the thing that guarantees a court room loss. But if it is discovered, any defense team worth a damn better be ready to defend against it. Read and well rehearsed to defend against it. Soo...how do we defend against this ...backup plan our genius client had? hmmm ...These are the thoughts that linger for years, just out of reach.

Did this inadvertently come out like muscle memory? Maybe. Maybe it meant nothing.

Did the phrase regarding a backup plan, or any identifying clues about another get mentioned anywhere in the Unabomber Manifesto (better known as "Technology Slavery" see PDF address below- full disclosure I don't know who owns this website - but it's a PDF I found)
http://mataromorir.espivblogs.net/files/2015/01/Kaczynski-Technological-Slavery.pdf

I'll try to track down more info, like the case docket #s & such...

Is any evidence presented in the trail that indicates the Unabomber was the type to use plan-B type backup plans?

Did his bombs have fail-safes? A secondary backup trigger?

Is Kyzinsky the type to utilize a "Dead Man's Trigger" in anyway that phrase can be used? The guy was anti-technology but not anti-life. He was not a suisidal terrorist. From all accounts he has friends in SuperMax prison and reads books, talks religion with other terrorist.

continued...

SO WHERES THE DAMN CABIN BLABBERMOUTH...
>>
continued...

So Where is the Damn Secret Cabin #2. Or where would it be?

Alright, so you got a couple people claiming & speculating there is a backup cabin. So the guy was smart, and it's reasonable to think he may have had another cabin.

A 2010 CNN article describes his property for sale as 1.4 acres in Lincoln, Montana. That is not a very big piece of land for an eccentric genius to live in seclusion guaranteed privacy to construct bombs. The article links to the realtor who states "The town doesn't give a rats ass about him." Not the type of folk that go looking around for buried problems, or certainly don't broadcast it. But damn, the town where they catch the unabomber, that is huge news in anyone's town let alone a small 1500 person town.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/12/04/montana.unabomber.property/

realtor link in the article.

Article references his book "Truth Versus Lies" - I didn't know he wrote a book. In his own words is interesting.

search Google Map - Lincoln, Montana. Does anyone have any experience in this area? I know there was an guy that posted about camping in Montana all the time. How accessible is this place? The article sounds like its remote, but that really doesn't mean anything tangible.

this is one of the most notorious criminals of the 20th century. His anti-Technology stance is increasingly interesting given our how much we use technology right now. And how much we are going to be more dependent on tech, AI, etc. in the future. Finding a second anti-technology cabin deep in the Montana wilderness, would be pretty interesting.
>>
a pretty good time line of events, pretty thorough -

http://www.historycommons.org/context.jsp?item=a040396unafbievidence
>>
video of inside the FBI search of the Unabomber's Cabin - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKg3CN0dDnQ
>>
This thread is beautiful. Never thought that I will see OC again on /x/.
>>
>>18037011
OC? It's a link to a reddit comment and a 3 post rambling about a guy telling OP to have a back-up plan.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.