[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I found this tiny mark on a silver necklace - it looks like pic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: vii.png (1KB, 155x109px) Image search: [Google]
vii.png
1KB, 155x109px
I found this tiny mark on a silver necklace - it looks like pic related. Is this Illuminati-related jewellery?
>>
Why not post a photo of the necklace?
>>
>>18034555

Going to when I find my camera; I'm not sure I have a decent enough one to get the vii though. It's super tiny.
>>
File: DSCN0795.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0795.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
It's a fairly plain necklace. Couldn't get it to focus much - I'm a poorfag with bad cameras.
>>
>>18034584
looks shopped desu senpai
not angled, while the necklace is angled, and goes too close to edge
>>
>>18034584
>>18034602
lines of the "marking" are also much to thin in comparison with lines that should be as crisp in the rest of the photo. What i mean is that the edges of the chain and bottle would be very thin lines if the photo were not blurry, meaning that the lines of the symbol should be as well. but they aren't, meaning its shopped.

+ where do you even find a camera too shitty to take a photo in 2016, you'd have to try to take this shitty of a photo

i mean for christs sake a shit camera from 2006 could take a clear photo of this

low quality roleplay shit op
>>
File: Humans.jpg (23KB, 320x279px) Image search: [Google]
Humans.jpg
23KB, 320x279px
>>18034543
> Is this Illuminati-related jewellery?
Really?
It's a jewelers mark showing either the clasp model number, the necklace model number, or acting as a trademark for the manufacturer.
(To my knowledge, it does not match standard Silver Quality markings)
>>
File: webcam-toy-photo6.jpg (65KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
webcam-toy-photo6.jpg
65KB, 800x600px
Pepe watches you.
And he's not happy.
>>
>>18034612
where do you find a grammar too shitty in 2016?

seriously I imagined a hindi guy ranting at this reply as I was reading it
>>
>>18038240
different anon here. doesn't matter if he smells like curry, he was right. the colors in the image, and the reflection on the cylinder suggest an HD camera. probably a smartphone camera.
>>
It's a hallmark ya dink.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.