[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Considering that we know that dinosaurs had feathers, why hasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 800px-Dinosauroid.jpg (271KB, 800x992px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Dinosauroid.jpg
271KB, 800x992px
Considering that we know that dinosaurs had feathers, why hasn't the image of reptilians adapted to this?
>>
because it's made up bullshit that doesn't require any actual scientific adaptation or updating?
>>
>>18034514
People could at least try you know.
>>
>>18034525
The harder you try the harder you fail.
>>
File: 1469420268254.jpg (17KB, 494x472px) Image search: [Google]
1469420268254.jpg
17KB, 494x472px
>>18034499
They're not reptilians. They're amphibians.

Ignorant people who don't know that dinos have feathers saw them whilst being abducted and were all "That reminds me of a LIZARD." But they were incorrect. They should said "Oh, that's clearly a humanoid looking amphibian."

It's not the Reptilians fault that idiots mislabeled them. They were supposed to be unconscious, anyways.

Idunno. People see a thing and they saw a word. Haven't you ever heard someone call a spider an insect before?
>>
SOME dinosaurs had feathers.
SOME, YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
>>
File: 1453529097612.gif (4MB, 640x333px) Image search: [Google]
1453529097612.gif
4MB, 640x333px
>>18035221
>being this autistic
I fully believe you think they are "stupid" because they mislabeled a fucking extraterrestrial being. You think you're so fucking smart, but in reality, you have autism and should be prevented from breeding along with all other autists.
>>
File: Rondo_Duo.gif (3MB, 386x232px) Image search: [Google]
Rondo_Duo.gif
3MB, 386x232px
>>18035232
Whoa. Relax there buddy. You weren't supposed to take that post seriously.

I'm just saying. If OP wants to update his definition of reptiles to be avians, then the counter troll is to update the definition of amphibians to reptiles.

And if he asks why the reptilians--er amphibians--don't have cloaca, then I'll explain it's because they're actually bony fish humanoids. And so on.

You didn't get the joke, did you?
>>
http://scienceblogs.com/tetrapodzoology/2009/11/11/richard-dawkins-smart-dinosaurs/
>>
>>18034499
Because people who believe in reptilians are fucking idiots?
Just a guess
>>
>>18035229
>Getting this enraged over the integument of dead proto-birds
Bro, you need to re-prioritize your life.
>>
>>18035242
Great point here, exactly how a scientist can understand how modern fish aren't really fish since most life comes from evolving fish, so we're all fish, along with fish, or else nothing is a fish
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.