[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: List the conspiracy theories that you believe are true beyond

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 355
Thread images: 51

File: conspiracy-theories-3x2.jpg (19KB, 300x200px) Image search: [Google]
conspiracy-theories-3x2.jpg
19KB, 300x200px
ITT: List the conspiracy theories that you believe are true beyond a reasonable doubt.
>>
The Earth is Flat
>>
That the illuminati is fake and made up by the illuminati to scare dumb people
>>
>>18034273
no it isn't
>>
>>18034261
Reptilian zionists hijacked that Malaysian airliner to spray fluoride laced chemtrails into the fema camps.
>>
>>18034343

all of them are true
didnt you do your research?

conspiracy = a summary, literally from the research . cuz nobody reads 40 page notes on a conspiracy.
>warn: tho sometimes the person blamed as cause is wrong, [cuz kings control pieces]
>>
>>18034453
oops replied to wrong person, was for OP

reptilians are germs!
>>
>>18034261
9/11 was a zionist false flag.
>>
>>18034261
That the Universe is made of Love, and that The Moment is a real thing, and that Consciousness can control reality when everyone unites their thoughts and desires.

Also that the world is unfairly pitted against a group of elite super wealthy monsters-for-humans who are gifted with knowledge beyond what is normally available to humanity because the universe made it that way to provide itself an interested challenge of offering love in a world of suffering and selfishness.

Also, that Hitler had the right idea but was mind controlled to perform it on the exactly wrong types of people to ultimately lead to his down fall and make it a stigma to genocide an entire group of people no matter how much they destroy the peace for everyone else around them.

Yet somehow, I do not believe the Earth is Flat...
I do believe it is partially hollow in a honeycomb type of way though.
>>
>>18034303
yes it is.
>>
>>18035216
this joke needs to end
it's unfunny
>>
I believe everyone is either lying or they are genuinely dumb.
>>
>>18035216
>Stone age myth
>>
Moon Landing
>>
>>18034273
Demonstrably false.
>>
>>18034590

>universe is full of love
>hitler had the right idea

ooooooook bud
>>
>>18034261
Flat Earth
Hollow Earth
Reptilians
9/11 was an inside job
>>
>>18035405
b8
>>
>>18034261
>without a doubt
Is how you become a braindead comfy pill taker. Whip yourself back into shape before it's too late.
>>
>>18035405
no one actually believes the first three
>>
File: nasa-flat-earth.jpg (179KB, 736x538px) Image search: [Google]
nasa-flat-earth.jpg
179KB, 736x538px
>>18034273
>>
>>18035442
I don't get it
>>
I believe the jews being behind everything is actually just a jewish conspiracy
>>
File: Window UFO 1a - Copy.png (169KB, 577x674px) Image search: [Google]
Window UFO 1a - Copy.png
169KB, 577x674px
I'm pretty bad at explaining stuff, but I'll try...

- UFOs (actual alien spacecrafts) are real
(pics related. I took them years ago)

- Spirits exist in a different dimension alongside our own. Somehow they are able to come into our own, but I don't understand how.

- The US government has a satanic agenda.

- The Catholic church holds onto important historical documents and information that they feel the general public does not deserve to know.
>>
File: Window UFO 1b - Copy.png (619KB, 638x747px) Image search: [Google]
Window UFO 1b - Copy.png
619KB, 638x747px
>>18035453
>>
File: Back Porch UFO 2 copy - Copy.png (622KB, 599x466px) Image search: [Google]
Back Porch UFO 2 copy - Copy.png
622KB, 599x466px
>>18035458
I tried to color-correct this photo, but I couldn't properly de-noise it to save my life.
>>
The rich and powerful make up batshit crazy conspiracy theories to distract from the ones that are true.
>>
I think that obama is the reason my dick has cancer
>>
>>18035447
It's from that Illuminati card predictions I think
>>
File: scalarwaves.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
scalarwaves.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>18034261
Mind control using scalar waves.
It is more real than you could possibly imagine.

Take it seriously, for it can completely ruin someone's life without them even knowing.
>>
>>18034261
I'm not gonna say the earth is flat but it ain't a round ball spinning around the sun at a million MPH whilst also spinning 1000 MPH. Multiple shills in this thread btw. You stupid fucks honestly believe we just happened to spawn an entire race of human beings alone in an inconceivably large universe with endless planets and not one sign of life? It's ridiculous.
>>
>>18035643
How is this? By altering their moods?

I am under the impression that scalar waves may have been a sort of 'pseudo-science technology' and that the actual technology used was some sort of other EMF technology

It needs to be illegal but it is not.
>>
>>18035453
that looks like a streetlamp imo
>>
>>18035643
Can't smart phones emit these? Especially phones like high-end Samsung phones or the Nexus phones?
>>
File: 1394410149784.png (700KB, 725x610px) Image search: [Google]
1394410149784.png
700KB, 725x610px
-There is some technology that is hidden from the public because of how dangerous it would be in the wrong hands

-Many of the rich and powerful make deals and sacrifices to demons for power and influences

-Black Lives Matter is a left-wing psyop most likely created by Soros to sow dissent and make racial tensions worse

-Human civilization is much older than we think and a lot of what we claim to know about ancient history is fabricated or incomplete
>>
File: Window UFO B&W - Copy.jpg (244KB, 1380x1122px) Image search: [Google]
Window UFO B&W - Copy.jpg
244KB, 1380x1122px
>>18035720
I can see where you're coming from, but the object was moving very slowly just above the trees. Heres a black and white edit I made of the photo.
If y'all want, I can upload the original unaltered photo and see if you guys can brighten it better. I just have to try and find it on one of my old HDs.
>>
>>18035699
Protip, using the word "shill" instantly marks you a a retard not to be engaged.
>>
>>18035699
How is it ridiculus? Universe is complicated, dube.
>>
>>18035760
I think this is an unwarranted social convention, even if you are a person in business, or a person who fancies them self to be 'well connected' socially, or even if you are part of the intelligencia

I think that this comment is a prejudice or crowd control here on 4chan... I'd say there's nothing wrong with using the term 'shill' unless you just wanted to refrain to refrain from offending anybody (which is admirable)
>>
>>18035453
All true bu the UFO.
>>
>>18035760
Having said this I second a vote to abstain from false accusations and shill paranoia
>>
>>18035699
>an inconceivably large universe with endless planets and not one sign of life
you appear to be answering your own question unintentionally
>>
>>18035770
No, it's because it instantly tells everyone that you will not actually engage in any discussion, you're just going to dismiss all arguments with "SHILL" or "BIAS"
>>
>>18035760
I consider shill as someone who refutes a claim with no evidence backing it up. Or a comment with obvious sarcastic cynicism.
>>
>>18035800
That's not even remotely close to the definition.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (28KB, 400x296px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
28KB, 400x296px
>List the conspiracy theories that you believe are true beyond a reasonable doubt.

WHITE GENOCIDE

The mass importation of low IQ, unasimmable third world people into white societies. ONLY white societies are expected to put up with this and sacrifice their culture and homogenity at the altar of 'diversity' and 'multicultralism'.

No one attacks the chinese for wanting their country to remain majority chinese. No one attacks africans for wanting black nations yet any suggestion that whites are entitled to homelands and the right to live among their own are met with furious cries of "RACISM!" and "INTOLERANT BIGOT" while white institutions and traditions are attacked and broken down buy critical theory and constant leftist agitation.

Jews are ultimately behind this very real conspiracy although there are no shortage of both white goyim traitors and third worlders eager for gibs who are happily going along with the plan.

At present Globalists have a tenuous hold on the four pillars of society - Academia, Media, Politics and Banking allowing them to progress with thier plan but the recent resurgence of nationalism has caused them to accelerate them machinations into overdrive and caused them to overreach, They did not anticipate the advent of the internet as the unparalled tool for spreading information that it became (they failed to predict its widespread use, thinking it would be used for business and military applications rather than what it has become. Thats why they are so desperate to censor it now, They see the damage it has done in essentially exposing their crimes and they realise that every day more and more are waking up this fact as the noose around their necks tighten.

They will try civil war soon, using their immigrant and minority pawn that they have riled up, in an attempt to implement martial law but it will fail. All it will bring about is what they feared and desperately tried to avoid in the first place - a nationalist resurgence.
>>
>>18035800
>making up your own definition
Go back to >>>/v/.
>>
The Clinton body count
>>
>>18034273
Nope
>>
>>18034261
The lost tribes especially the edomites make up the Illuminati. Edom translating to Odin.
>>
>>18035800
>I consider
No one is going to argue with you if you're going to just make up definitions for yourself.
>>
>>18035708
Mind controllers can do incredible things. Including:

-Affect muscular impulses, e.g. involuntary tounge and jaw movements, eye movements and blinking, muscle jerks, skin sensations

-Create pain and pleasure

-Remove/strengthen orgasm sensations

-Imput thoughts and ideas (this is scary as hell, for how do you know who you really are when this is possible)

-Create tiredness/anger/sadness/happiness/stress - depending on the situation they want you to be in

-Make you horny when you see different things (i.e. create/change your fetishes)

-Project images and video on your retina (this is unbelieveable until you experience it for yourself)

-Change the hue of colors

-Time dilation (very, very scary stuff)

-Create dreams and nightmares

-Change your personality

-Imput taste and smell

-Give you a sensation that your body is dragged to a certain side

-Change your heartbeat - also make you feel like your heart beats stronger / in a different pace than your real heart

-Change your laughter / make you laugh uncontrollably

-Not to forget; listen to your thoughts. This is fucking incredible and won't be heard unless they want you to

They can practically live inside your body and live their lives through you. This technology is real and in use every day on unsuspecting people, particularly hot women. I recommend everybody listen to their own body to see if there's anything (could be small sensations) that seem out of the ordinary. Also, observe your own psychology; have you changed a lot during the past years? Do you have strange thoughts that seem out of place? Do you fail to reach your goals for strange reasons that seem to be your own fault?

Mind control is real. Don't brush it off as nonsense sci-fi. Sadly, it's not, and it targets normal people without the means to fight back, not just rich people like many of you seem to think.

Stay safe.
>>
>>18035722
I'm not sure but I think they can. You should find more information about it on the web.
>>
>>18034261
most anything having to do with government invasions of privacy or breaking the law
9/11 was an inside job
we are the universe experiencing itself
flat earth is disinfo made to make people with actual theories look even more stupid
the phrase "conspiracy theory" was coined by the CIA
>>
>>18036297
also white genocide, jews are an actual problem (not all of them, but those in high positions certainly are, this could be by chance but the correlation is too strong to ignore), government social engineering to produce generations more and more dependent on the government,
>>
>>18035219
People should probably stop replying to it then

No need for someone to post it if it doesnt get 5 replies from retards who go

"Are u serious lol...false obviously."
>>
>>18036288
Ive heard and seen things similar to this like controlling prisoners using the "pain" waves you mentioned but I didnt hear about all that other stuff, where did you find this information and can you link me to where I can learn more about it?

In my opinion things like changing who you are over the years isnt weird, intrusive thoughts arent exactly a new weird phenomena and what goals exactly sure maybe if its something really easy and you just won't do it for some reason, but if you're a guy complaning about not becoming a famous comedian then im sure thats beyond the realm of a machine controlling you
>>
File: images (5).jpg (12KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
12KB, 299x168px
>>18036288
>That feel when I just recently padded the security that these people were loopholing to control people's bodies to the point where it's now way easier to change their own body than hijack someone else's

Hitting the "purge all non-native entities button"
>>
>>18036288
i call schizo
>>
>>18036309
Isn't it weird when it comes to being a superior being usually its white is right, thats whites are far better than blacks and they should all be exterminated if i am to believe the ramblings of 4chan, but when it comes to a group of people in a better position and more "intelligent" if you will then its a problem and the white race deserves to live on
>>
Project Monarch, and the fact that beta programming is used en masse through popular tv/movies.
Why else would so many people have catgirl fetishes?

http://whale.to/b/patton.html
>>
File: 1419395736058.jpg (14KB, 255x255px) Image search: [Google]
1419395736058.jpg
14KB, 255x255px
>>18036378
Most whites just want their own nations where they can remain a majority while enjoying the standard of life they are used to.
You are constructing a strawman based on what you abmit are your experience with anonymous 4chins shitposts where any talk about white self determination is conflated with "extermination of lesser races". That is bullshit designed to destract from the core issue and the fundamental question -
>are whites entitled to remain the majority and dominant culture in the homelands their ancestors built?

White are unfairly demonised. They have contributed pretty much every invention of worth in the modern era, from antibiotics, automobiles to the internet you are using now. They are the most polite tolerant people on the planet and have put up with a lot of shit post ww2. People are getting sick of it. They see marxists telling them they are guilty for the supposed crimes of their ancestors, they see violent chimpouts and jihadi attacks that libshits and the media go out of their way to cover for and encourage. The see millions in their taxes given to third world shitholes that neither appreciate or reciprocate the altruism shown them and never lift themselves out of their own self inflicted quagmire. They see faggots like you immediately conflate white autonomy with "MUH EXTERMINATION!!!" while literally every other race is encouraged to be proud of who they are despite having a but a fraction of the accomplishments that the white race have achieved and given to the world. People see al this and get sick of it so they blow off steam and shitpost but the issue is a valid one and one that is quickly coming to the forefront despite a lot of people wanting to ignore it. And if white people, who are now starting to get defensive are contuinally shat on, marginalised and cut out of the discorse, all the while being expected to pay for their own disenfranchisement via taxes, then there will be violence and balkinisation in the near future.
>>
>>18036485
Uhh chill man Im just talking I don't really have a stake in the race game im
Not even trying to make an argument here lol just what I see on 4chan not using it at evidence for anything

Yeah I know white people invent most modern technologies and black people makeup a majority of crimes and a lot of third world places take bailouts, I wasnt trying to defend anyone lmao just observing the comments on 4chan like I wasnt really looking into the "real world"

I didnt mean to bother you so much and make you have to write all that man
>>
File: caphad.jpg (31KB, 250x327px) Image search: [Google]
caphad.jpg
31KB, 250x327px
>>18036503
No bother friendo - im always happy to fire a few redpills off on the chans. Perhaps misunderstood your intent a bit so I apologise if my post came off as somewhat curt and ranty. Neverless were all /x/friends here right.
>>
File: Annoyed Anti-Spiral.png (64KB, 243x236px) Image search: [Google]
Annoyed Anti-Spiral.png
64KB, 243x236px
>>18036485
Humans will not stand the test of time the way things are going on right now. The advancement of society should be the main goal right now, but instead we deal with these puny issues that have turned into something major, holding us all down.
We are just going to keep degrading as a society if we don't change our ways quickly, but I don't see that happening.
>>
>>18036485
Shut up pussy
>>
>>18034261
Michelle Obama is a man
>>
>>18036512
Yeah I could have worded it better

All friends mate
>>
>>18036544
make me faggot
>>
>>18036563

"She" has man hands. Obama acts like a sissy bitch most of the time. I'm finding it harder than not to believe this. Their daughters could easily have been adopted.
>>
>>18035405
>Flat Earth
>Hollow Earth
So you think the planet is a disk or box, because neither of those would make sense on a physics standpoint.
>>
>>18035837
Total bullshit you've been spoonfed by the govt.

If you actually take the time to study what the government has done, and currently does, towards minority groups you'll find easily backed up or outright proven conspiracies to do the exact opposite of what you think. The fact that the average person now disagrees with much of it sways the media and the government into doing things that will settle people down at face value while doing very little to right wrongs (think affirmative action or the fact that few police officers face serious punishment for proven unlawful homicide of black citizens). The government has seen a history of "conspiracy theorists" figuring them out and has made conscious efforts (this is proven) to undermine or infiltrate these groups to keep minorities down. There's little reason to assume this has changed. People like Alex Jones read like text book examples of what we've proven the FBI and CIA have done in the past: they hire people to influence groups that don't like the government to give "controlled opposition" that actually helps the government more.
Conspiracy theories like the one you're posting seem anti-government to the layman who thinks "Yeah, that all adds up, the government wants me to like blacks and muslims. Fuck the government, I'm gonna keep hating them!" And then the government has the conspiracy theorists who would otherwise be the biggest threat to their overall agenda obliviously pushing their real agenda: maintaining the status quo.
There is no white genocide. White people are safe up on top as they always have been, and you've been duped by the oldest trick the CIA has in their playbook.
>>
Trump is working for Clinton.
>>
>>18036485
>They have contributed pretty much every invention of worth in the modern era
Now that's a stretch.
>>
>>18036786
I believe this too.
>>
>>18036786
>>18036811
I think anyone paying attention does at this point.
Bernie was our last hope. Nobody's actually gonna try and stop Hillary now.
>>
File: jw11.jpg (92KB, 779x424px) Image search: [Google]
jw11.jpg
92KB, 779x424px
>>18036783

That makes no sense. Why does the media go out of its way to cover up and excuse black mand muslim criminality while coming down like a ton of bricks on any white who contradicts the narrative?

Why is there forced mass immigration of hostile third world interlopers into white and only white countried?

Why is there literal quotes from important jews and globalists, marxist academics, journoscum and other assorted filth that constitutes the western elite saying this is their outright plan? (just look up someone like Peter Sutherland or Barbera Learner specter to see what I mean) and openly gloating about it

Why are white governments openly working to disenfranchise and replace their own native populaces with wefare dependent thrid worlders who will have no loyalty or roots to their adopted nation?

Why are Jews disproportionately represented in any anti-white endeavour? Also what is jewish racial hatred of non goyim (see pic - I have many like this)

Why is anything which could be construed as whites looking at themselves as an ingroup and looking to their interests, suddenly met with such hostility?

Why is the entirety of the liberal western elite working on the destruction and abolition of their own people if what you say about this "being some CIA D&C plot to keep whitey on top"?

Your rambling post does nothing to allay my very rational fears.

Also

>govt WANTS to make you hate blacks and muslims

As groups (rare individuals aside) they are doing a pretty good job of doing that all by themselves with their behaviour at present anon

>>18036800
A pretty good number though. It cant be denied - whites are good at inventing shit.
>>
>>18036840
>hostile third world interlopers
You were told this by people who profit off of your gullibility.
>why does the media go out of its way to cover up and excuse black and muslim criminality
Where are you getting your news from? Look at media coverage of black victims of police violence. Even when they are innocent, they are portrayed as violent thugs, and you seem to have bought this as well.
>Why do people dislike white people and want them to be brought down a peg
Because of world history. If you actually paid attention to any of the subjects you're arguing about you'd realize the majority of people don't want Whites to be brought down, but for other groups to be given opportunity to move up. There is a clear government conspiracy to avoid letting this happen, despite the work of some non-government people and beliefs of other non-government people.
Furthermore, considering the fact that this whole conspiracy theory you're spouting is logically the work of the government, doesn't it seem possible that the "liberal western elites" who talk about destroying the Whites who then do nothing to actually enact this are fear mongering to make more people (like yourself) believe there's a conspiracy where all logic and facts show there is none?
You have fallen for a very blatant lie. You may live your whole life in fear of being removed from the top level of the hierarchy, while the enemies you think you have will live their whole life on the bottom of the food chain. They're aware of a very real conspiracy they're trying to work against, and you're obliviously defending the exact conspiracy you think is working against yourself.
>>
>>18036656
Nah their daughters actually look like both of them, or I'd believe it too
>>
>>18036861
>>why does the media go out of its way to cover up and excuse black and muslim criminality

Look up Rotherham in the UK for a prime example of this.

>Why do people dislike white people and want them to be brought down a peg

You let slip your mindset here. You actually expect whites to just roll over and take it while said 'minorities (who are actually global MAJORITIES) "take them down a peg" because thats not going to happen. There is a historical grudge against whites that many nurture today despite the fact that little to no whites alive had anything to do with these supposed historic injustices. Also why are other races given a free pass on this? Slavery for example - muslim turks are never made to answer and feel guilt for their part in the slave trade which was far more wodespread and brutal than whites - the ottomans castrated all black slaves they had so no descendents were born. Contrast that with the fact that whitey fucking ENDED the slave trade and fought a civil war over it yet somehow its still whitey that is culpable for it.

>muh blacks being gunned down

Yeah, mostly by other blacks and you dont hear a peep about it. Little girls being killed by driveby stray shootings and not a fucking whisper from the BLM faggots. But some thug gets rightfully ventilated for attempting to assault a cop and there are chimpouts of epic proportions where entire neighbourhoods are burned down while rabid mobs chant "BEAT DEM. DEY WHITE. BEAT DER ASS!"
But thats whiteys fault right?

>seem possible that the "liberal western elites" who talk about destroying the Whites who then do nothing to actually enact this are fear mongering to make more people (like yourself) believe there's a conspiracy where all logic and facts show there is none?

Fuck sake you only have too look at their words, policies, actions and in a disproportionate number of cases, their ethnic background to see this is utter bullshit.

We are not going to agree on this.
>>
File: 1288815595595.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1288815595595.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
All school shootings are fictional.
9/11 was a demolition presented as a terrorist attack.
No one has been to the moon.
A secret society of elite bankers controls every aspect of civilization pretty much.
The english language is a carefully constructed language and is fully coded with gematria.
>>
>>18036890
>You let slip your mindset there
I let slip your paranoia, m8. Then you did with this response. Like I said, most people (though obviously not all) want freedom from oppression. This does not mean the end of White people. It means an end to government enforced oppression of non-White peoples.
>muh blacks being gunned down
>Yeah, mostly by other blacks
Yup, black on black violence. Great pre-planned Government Approved response.
Fun facts:
Gang members are not working for the government. Military and police are.
Look at the CIA's involvement in the rise of drug use and gang violence in black communities. Think about how the government has enforced this, profited off of this, and then used this as an argument to attack black activists (like you are currently doing).
>We are not going to agree on this.
We might if you ever take the concept of conspiracies seriously and research them on your own instead of listening to what government drones and /pol/ tell you. Option A is unfounded and goes against the entire history of government conspiracies. Option B has ample evidence and historical precedent.
>>
File: unmasked.jpg (19KB, 300x283px) Image search: [Google]
unmasked.jpg
19KB, 300x283px
>>18036920
>A secret society of elite bankers controls every aspect of civilization pretty much.

This is very true
>>
>>18036920
>A secret society of elite bankers controls every aspect of civilization pretty much.
This is a conspiracy theory?
>>
>>18036920
>The english language is a carefully constructed language and is fully coded with gematria.

I've never heard of this one before.
>>
>>18036926
>Look at the CIA's involvement in the rise of drug use and gang violence in black communities. Think about how the government has enforced this, profited off of this

Ill agree that goverment meddling the black community has been very detrimental. The destruction of the black family, the problem of absent fathers, intergenerational welfare dependence and the glorification of an urban culture that glorifies criminality and violence while discouraging education and betterment and eschewing them as "too white" and anyone who does better himself as an oreo or uncle tom coon.

>and then used this as an argument to attack black activists

See i dont see that. I see a mainstream media encouraging them in the delusion that white on black violence is somehow at epidemic levels (when the opposite is true and any black on white violence - which is FAR more common by the way as the statistics show) while they are encouraged in their muh opression & WE WUZ KANGS delusion bullshit by malicious red academics and ethnomasochistic self hating white liberals

Iv seen videos of black ativists and leaders literally calling for the deaths of 'cracka babies'. "YOU GON HAVE TO KILL THEIR CRACKA BABIES!" he shouts. Video very related.
https://youtu.be/2Y3Cd9gnvlw

Can you imagine the furor if a white militant group openly came out calling for the killing of non white children?

Marxist agitation for reasons of globalist advancement is a very real thing.
>>
>>18036973
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLZjasN3iP9k2FukPoUl_H7vmCmleQ_xUS

Check out some vids in his channel, absolutely amazing stuff.

In simple english gematria (where each letter is equal to its place in the alphabet A=1, Z=26):

Simple = 74
English = 74
Gematria = 74

Jesus = 74
Y'Shua = 74
Joshua = 74
Cross = 74
Messiah = 74
Muhammad = 74
Jewish = 74
Pinnacle = 74
Lucifer = 74
Occult = 74
Masonic = 74
Gospel = 74
Menorah = 74
Heavens = 74
Hand of God = 74
Code of God = 74

Beauty = 74
Beast = 47
Fruit = 74
Candy = 47
Jury = 74
Judge = 47

Just for some examples
>>
>>18036984
And if you study the history of the CIA in the Civil Rights Movement you'll find that usually those activists calling for the deaths of "cracka babies" wind up being paid plants moving the group towards violence to (a) allow for more violent responses and (b) persuade the public these groups are violent.
You may think the media is encouraging an anti-White bias, but that's only because the media has grown more since the sixties. Mainstream media is still largely in favor of portraying black activists as violent criminals above anything else while downplaying the peaceful, reasonable protesters that make up the majority of their base.
Look into COINTELPRO. Read the arguments of the mainstream media, the arguments of the BLM movement, and research the veracity of both. Be objective.
It's easy to see what the government gains from putting down black liberation (and the concerns of other minority groups) and easy to see how the government has done it. The theories you're positing are either speculation, wrong, or surface level "this one guy said this" shit that has no serious bearing on the actual activities of the United States government.
>>
>>18037079
Except the MSM is lying about BLM rioting to protect the group.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StoyQ8W68OU
>>
>>18035453
You sound exactly like my ex with MPD
>>
File: 12478208.png (56KB, 401x372px) Image search: [Google]
12478208.png
56KB, 401x372px
>>18036985
What the fuck
>>
>>18036985
Breaking Bad, High Five, Crack Fiend, and Pacman Game also all equal 74.
It doesn't mean anything
>>
>>18036985

Holy shit. This is the kind of thing that keeps me up nights.
>>
>>18037079
Why is someone intelligent posting on this board
>>
>>18037122
She was never your ex and you were never in a relationship with her. She was just your friend. Literally.. it was a purely platonic relationship.
>>
>>18037167
That is creepy how close you got it, but not quite.
8/10 you did good tho
>>
>>18037181
You're autistic as fuck.
>>
>>18037131
>>18037158

Freemasons are obsessed with the number 33. They always code the number 33 into their doings using Gematria and numerology, especially in names.
Allegedly Gematria began with Pythagoras, who said that a person's name should equal 33 to be "correct" or in harmony with the universe.
Name = 14 + 1 + 13 + 5 = 33 (Simple English Gematria)
Codename = 3 + 6 + 4 + 5 + 5 + 1 + 4 + 5 = 33 (English Reduction)

More examples:
There are 33 degrees of Freemasonry
Masonry = 4 + 1 + 1 + 6 + 5 + 9 + 7 = 33
Holocaust = 8 + 6 + 3 + 6 + 3 + 1 + 3 + 1 + 2 = 33
Genesis = 7 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 1 + 9 + 1 = 33
Big Bang = 2 + 9 + 7 + 2 + 1 + 5 + 7 = 33
Wake-Up Call = 5 + 1 + 2 + 5 + 3 + 3 + 1 + 3 + 3 = 33
Kennedy = 2 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 5 + 4 + 7 = 33
Robert = 9 + 6 + 2 + 5 + 9 + 2 = 33
Sirhan = 1 + 9 + 9 + 8 + 1 + 5 = 33 (Sirhan Sirhan = 33 33)
Bill Gates = 2 + 9 + 3 + 3 + 7 + 1 + 2 + 5 + 1 = 33 (retired from CEO of Microsoft after 33 years)
Darwin = 4 + 1 + 9 + 5 + 9 + 5 = 33
MK Ultra = 4 + 11 + 3 + 3 + 2 + 9 + 1 = 33
Society = 1 + 6 + 3 + 9 + 5 + 2 + 7 = 33
Order = 6 + 9 + 4 + 5 + 9 = 33
Jesus is said to have been crucified at age 33

Christopher Columbus (CC = 33) was sent by the Catholic Church (33) to start a new Freemason controlled nation.
Every NASA astronaut has been a Freemason. They launch their rockets from Cape Canaveral (33) and the Kennedy Space Centre (Kennedy = 33, see above), using Runway 33.

33 years before 9/11 was 1968, which happens to be the same year that WTC construction began AND 911 was made the emergency number. George Bush also graduated that year.
>>
File: 1469064533771 todd.png (1MB, 877x1011px) Image search: [Google]
1469064533771 todd.png
1MB, 877x1011px
>>18035405

I agree only in the last one
>>
File: 1468536671434.jpg (138KB, 380x572px) Image search: [Google]
1468536671434.jpg
138KB, 380x572px
>>18037185
Keep going, this is good
>>
Kennedy = 33 and JFK was killed on 11/22 in Dealey Plaza which is named after a 33 degree Freemason.

Robert Kennedy = 66 and was killed on 6/6 by Sirhan Sirhan which = 66.
>>
>>18037107
I don't know what mainstream media you're reading that isn't focusing on these riots and the violence therein. I don't know what mainstream media sources you were watching in Ferguson that didn't focus on the looting and violence (that sleuthing deduced may have been from white out-of-towners, KKK, or again, paid plants).
The media presents these riots. Even when they're speaking out in favor of BLM (which tends to be rarely if ever) they're showing this footage because they know that a headline about rioters or footage of rioters will resonate more than any "Allegedly unlawful shooting of a black man" comment.
>>
>>18034261 (OP)
Michelle Obama has a penis
>>
>>18035323
Maybe >.>
>>18035468
Dude you're not even thinking outside the box anymore. You're miles away from it.
>>18036563
I know. I've seen "it". Pic related.
>>18036786
Everything's rigged anyways...
>>18036920
I thought that at first, but the tears and open casket ceremonies of the children were 2real4me. Also 9-11 was an inside jorb.
>>18037199
We already covered this. Check out the Pic related. It's an actual photo and I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>18035453
1) I doubt this but is hard to believe that ALL the material about UFOs is fake, so there's that.
2) It is possible, yes
3) I don't really agree with this, if so why do you think this?
4) I agree with this, and they probably erased the ones more dangerous to their religion.
>>
>>18036920
do you have evidence of any of those?
>>
File: 16744300829.jpg (47KB, 364x366px) Image search: [Google]
16744300829.jpg
47KB, 364x366px
>>18037186
>>18036985
Holy shit.
>>
>>18037198
Nigger have you seen CNN? Anytime a black man is killed by the cops they are all over that shit. Funny how when a white/Asian is killed by the cops no one fucking reports it. Where were the riots over Zachary Hammond?
>>
>>18037281
On September 23 last year was the Pope's historic visit to the USA. He is the 266th Pope and met with the President on the 266th day of the year. He took the White House lawn to give his speech at exactly 9:23am, matching the date 9/23.
This was in the 239th year of the USA, and September 23 can also be written 23/9.
He left the USA on the Jesuit Order's birthday, and he is the first openly Jesuit Pope.
>>
The San Bernardino shooting narrative was completely false. The Muslim suspects were patsys

There's more to the Newtown shooting than the msm says or tells us. How much of the narrative is true I'm not sure

zionists are in control of the US government. ALl politicians must be Israeli approved to have any impact or importance. Israel did 9/11, created isis, and has been behind every "Islamic" terrorist attack against the west in order to increase pro Israel sentiment
>>
The Pope was invited to the USA by John Boehner, who mysteriously resigned afterwards. Check this out though:

John Boehner was the Speaker of the House for the 114th Congress.
John Boehner = 10 + 15 + 8 + 14 + 2 + 15 + 5 + 8 + 14 + 5 + 18 = 114
The election on which the 114th Congress was decided occurred on the date 11/4.
Orrin Hatch is the President pro tempore of the Senate.
Orrin Hatch = 15 + 18 + 18 + 9 + 14 + 8 + 1 + 20 + 3 + 8 = 114
This is in the time of the 44th President, 11 x 4 = 44

World War = 114
Holocaust = 114
Pearl Harbor = 114
>>
>>18034261
the instraterrestrials
>>
>>18035385
>>18034590
universe is not made of love but you can get better organical responces

browse: rice experiment love hate
>>
There are beings living underground.

There are beings that have crossed dimensions to contact us.
>>
>>18037426

This reality is based on waves.

If you can cause the waves to reverberate in a stimulating frequency, positive outcomes are assured.
>>
>>18037186

It's OK, anon, I wasn't planning on sleeping tonight anyway.
>>
>>18037510
Don't be scared I'm teaching you important info about the world you live in

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MnozT_GeP0

(Using the two methods of gematria, simple and reduced)

Osama Bin Laden = 110
WTC 1 & 2 were 110 stories tall
President = 110
Nine One One = 110

Osama Bin Laden = 47
WTC Building 7 was 47,000 sq feet and 47 stories tall
President = 47

Twin Towers = 166
September Eleventh = 166
>>
To check Gematria values use
gematrix.org for Simple English Gematria
http://www.ridingthebeast.com/gematria-calculator/ for Reduced Gematria
>>
>>18035788
A lot of times it really does seem that way, although people also DO legitimately think some people are responding in a shitty way because they ARE shills. This just points out though that we need more intelligent discussion lol.
>>
>>18036288
Why would you make a double helix type GPS antenna then put a coil wrapped insulator over it?

You have essential made a really crappy AM radio with that set up.
Depending on that frequency that crystal in the box is and if that is a signal generator all you have here is a very rudimentary AM radio transmitter.

Might be good for causing enough local interference that your grandma can't listen to Rush Limbaugh, but not much else.
>>
>>18035405
bait
>>
File: 1445364499781.jpg (78KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1445364499781.jpg
78KB, 600x600px
>>18035725
>1. Yes this is very obvious.
>2. Maybe, I don't really believe they necessarily sacrifice stuff, or that there are demons in the way you would picture a demon, though there may be occult beings, or some type of entities that help them.
>3. Meh, perhaps, I don't really give a crap about this, as it it's just stupid.
>4. Yes! This is something I am positive of also, I hate how the people bringing this up, and the discoveries that are being made is seen as pseudo science, when it's clear as day.
>>
>>18036536
This is not conspiracy man, that is just plain common sense.
>>
>>18037641
Sacrifices are occurring for sure.

Did you not see the leaked e-mails from Hillary? She states, as plain as day, that she will sacrifice a chicken to moloch. A god renown for child sacrifice.

I shit you not. Wikileaks
>>
>>18037967
[Citation needed]
>>
>>18036827
>Bernie was our last hope
>The greedy jew who only wanted to profit off of retards was our last hope
That's why I'm voting Johnson.
>>
>>18035800
Everyone is attacking you for this post but I agree with your sentiment with one subtle wording change.

A shill tactic is to refute a claim without any evidence backing it up. When someone does this, one can consider their argument to be equivalent to shill tactics, making them no better than a common shill. In fact, worse...if they do it for free.
>>
>>18036827

Trump will win by a landslide.

Cap this then you will know I was right come november
>>
>>18037290

This.

The other anon is being willfully ignorant because he doesnt want to step outside the "muh black oppreshuns/WE WUZ KANGZ" narrative hes invested himself in.

Its pretty plain for anyone with an ounce of objectivity to see that there is flagrant anti-white bias in the mainstream media.
>>
>>18036786
Huh? What's his motive being a multi-billionaire and all?
>>
File: 1441738251321.jpg (22KB, 371x214px) Image search: [Google]
1441738251321.jpg
22KB, 371x214px
>>18036827
>Bernie was our last hope.
>unironically believing a 101 jewish con artist
Bernie was literally "le happy merchant man", and none of you fucking bernouts caught onto it.
Did you donate your savings to him as well?
Fucking mongloids
>>
>>18038800

The idea is that he's a Democrat who wants Obama's policies continued, so he's trying to sabotage the GOP.

Which, I think is utter bollocks. But the idea is out there.
>>
Vince McMahon (or Kevin Sullivan, but more likely Vince) killed Chris Benoit.
>>
>>18036783
Couldn't have said it better myself. With all the files found on counterculture figures from CoInTelPro it is blatantly obvious the government invests heavily in controlled opposition. It hurts me to see people who would otherwise be comrades in the "cause" fall into the racism scam. CIA have been inventing bogeymen for white patriots since its inception.
>>
>>18038752
And you will be just as gullible for it.
>>
>>18036861
>Look at media coverage of black victims of police violence. Even when they are innocent, they are portrayed as violent thugs, and you seem to have bought this as well.

scattered anecdotes, is your argument?

lol open up a statistics book
>>
>>18036926
>Yup, black on black violence. Great pre-planned Government Approved response.
>Fun facts:
>Gang members are not working for the government. Military and police are.
>Look at the CIA's involvement in the rise of drug use and gang violence in black communities. Think about how the government has enforced this, profited off of this, and then used this as an argument to attack black activists (like you are currently doing).

the CIA boogeyman doesn't work when you look at all the majority black countries. why are they even worse off than american blacks (which supposedly are stymied by the CIA?)
>>
>>18037079
>>18037166
yikes

samefag

still not posting sources
>>
>>18038789
You realize there is no such thing as *true* liberal MSM, right? Or did you forget after the bush era that all MSM media outlets are controlled by the elite right winged bankers/industrialists? This whole white bias bullshit is just a bunch of scared white people fearing other races having a genuine fair shake at things. Guess who still controls the most wealth in this country? White people. The only thing you have to worry about is being on the wrong side of history. I love radical anti-government types, but you are looking at this all wrong. They want you to fear the CIA sponsored bogeymen. Come into the fold. Rejoin humanity and let's take our lives back. Don't let them sway you. Realize we are all fighting for the same thing.
>>
>>18038895
>after the bush era that all MSM media outlets are controlled by the elite right winged bankers/industrialists
>The only thing you have to worry about is being on the wrong side of history.

this is b8
>>
>>18038895
You're either a minority yourself or one giant dipshit. Because that absolutely is going on in the media. And the workforce. And in Universities. If you can't see this you just have a hate-boner for whites and cant wait 'to see them get their fair shake'. Good job contributing to a racist, dehumanizing narrative though.
>>
File: settled.png (37KB, 394x213px) Image search: [Google]
settled.png
37KB, 394x213px
>>18035453
>UFOs
Explain this
>>
>>18038892
This guy gets it.

The Bell curve, racial group IQ and human bio diversity play an important part (Haiti and Liberia have had no interference from whitey for a long time and they are some of the worst shitholes on the planet) A people make a nation. They are the racial blood and soil. Somalia is a shit hole and Japan is not because somalia is full of low IQ sub saharans while Japan is full of high IQ nips. There are subspecies of humans just like their are every other animal but because the left has a stranglehold on media and academia they equality lie ends up being pushed regardless. So you have third worlders unable to function and contribute in first world societies and instead of admitting it is because peoples differ in IQ, temperement, gratification deferral, ability to plan ahead etc everything just gets blamed on whitey.

>whitey is holds a majority in the instituions his ancestors built in majority white countries

>WHITEY BE KEEPING US DOWN AND SHIIIIEEET!

Im of the opinion that segregation is the best option. If whites are so evil, racist and horrible to be around they why dont minorites just fuck off away from us and leave us too it instead of flooding into our countries, following us where ever we, demanding we change our culture and customs to suit them and demand we include them in everything we do despite their inability to compete on the same level.
We fucking bend over backwards for minorites (affirmative action, massive subsidies, eternal welfare, preferential treatment, coddling, covering up crime etc etc etc) yet they still hate us, shit on us and demand more.

If were so bad why dont they fuck off to their own countries.......

....oh right because their countries are shitholes while ours are nice and civilised.

They want what the white man has without the white man in it but what they fail to comprehend is that if the white man is gone then his civilisation goes with him. Third world people make third world shitholes.
>>
>>18038439
https://wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14333
>>
Sandy Hook wasn't real
9/11 was allowed to happen
The economy is purposefully (or at least is allowed to be) dumbed down so more people will rely on the government
>>
>>18034273
>Belives the earth is flat
Idiot
>>
>>18034273
it's a cube idiot
>>
>>18038805
It's all a work, mate
>>
>>18038772
>one of the two options will have it
>screencap this so you can confirm that an anonymous stranger guessed something on the internet
nigger what?
>>
>>18038789
Obvious samefag is obvious.
>>
File: prtr.png (305KB, 361x389px) Image search: [Google]
prtr.png
305KB, 361x389px
>>18039143
>multiple people hold differing opinions from me

>THEREFOR IT MUST ALL BE THE SAME PERSON

how about no
>>
>>18039156
I'm just reading this thread now and I'm calling samefag on it because he's writing the same way as the other posts and prefaced it with "Uh that other guy's right y'know"
I don't care about the content of that argument, I don't believe either of you paranoid freaks are right. But that fucker samefagged and THAT'S the conspiracy I'm bringing down, faggot.
>>
>>18039165

perhaps a board vol could clear that up. They can see IDs right?
>>
>>18038910
You mean you haven't seen the footage people have taken of weird shit in the skies??

Also, close encounters are typically so brief and shocking that I doubt most people would immediately think to film it. Your mind would not be in the right place.

I don't really believe in aliens (extraterrestrials), but I'm offering a possible reason.
>>
>>18039226
Point is that the amount of cameras in circulation had increased 100 fold. The number of sightings hasn't.
>>
>>18034273
>guaranteed replies
>>
>>18038772
lose*
>>
>>18039031
Why would it not be real?
>>
File: image.jpg (51KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51KB, 500x501px
>>18034261
Hollywood is ruled by Jews. Heavy nepotism in Hollywood.

Federal government killed Kennedy.

Aliens are real but are segregated from humanity (by their own choice).
>>
>>18039532

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK PEDRO
>>
>>18039551
Capslock won't change the fact that he has no path to victory in the electoral college.
>>
>>18039553
They said essentially the same thing about Brexit and look what happened.

We'll see come novemeber wont we.
>>
>>18035453
>US government has a satanic agenda
>actually believing in the "Satanic" meme
You're an American, perma-cucked by your media's stupid scares who will buy into any bullshit you see on the news or tv

Explain to me of what "Satan"is and what he represents outside of a judeo-Christian view, please.
>>
>>18039562
No, they didn't.
One, that's a completely different country with different voting methods
Two, that's a referendum, not an election
Three, the polls for stay vs leave were extremely close before the vote, and indeed leave only passed by a small margin.

I know that's one of your memorized talking points you rely on but it's bullshit.
>>
>>18035837
The world and the white race is not just america you retard. You assume your cancer of a country's problems are shared by the resyt of the world but they're not.
>>
>>18036485
>believing that the same skin color means same culture, same racial makeup
>all white people are the same race
>feeling a sense achievement for the accomplishments of better people simply because their skin is the same hue as yours
Please go back to /pol/
>>
File: aidsmerch.png (174KB, 461x533px) Image search: [Google]
aidsmerch.png
174KB, 461x533px
>>18039595

>everybody is allowed to have pride in their ancestors accomplishments and preference for their own ingroups interest apart from white people
>>
File: emperor clinton.jpg (109KB, 1000x815px) Image search: [Google]
emperor clinton.jpg
109KB, 1000x815px
I have come to the conclusion that Hillary is actually a powerful and high-ranking Sith Lord who is using mind tricks to gain votes. You see, one must be mentally deficit to vote for her, and mind tricks only work on the feebleminded. I mean... use the "Rule of Two" (so-to-speak); put two and two together -- it just. Makes. Sense. This election is rigged by the dark side, folks. She is truly a phantom menace.
Henceforth, she shall be known as...
Darth E-Maul.
>>
>>18039569

CTR, pls

>>18039579

Sven, pls go back to the cuckshed.
>>
>>18037209
>pic related
>>
>>18039566
You think every American is like that? Our media and news may portray us that way, but it isn't true. I certainly don't buy into the lies we hear every day.
>>
>>18039643
>no response to the actual points so he just dismisses with a shitty meme response
>>
File: MartinBryant.jpg (100KB, 840x711px) Image search: [Google]
MartinBryant.jpg
100KB, 840x711px
I believe that the murdered Edward James Edward was the black dahlia murder as well as the zodiac killer, west Memphis 3 killer, and a lot more.

Also i believe that Martin Bryant was completely innocent of his crimes and was set up.
>>
>>18039579
what country has the most whites by far? america
>>
>>18039664
Russia...
>>
>>18039658

I could write eight paragraphs of well reasoned response but we are not going to agree with each other so its a fairly pointless endeavour on my behalf as neither of us are going to come around to the others positions.
We are stuck at an impasse.
>>
>>18039624
Please indicate where i implied that.

Just because you are white, doesn't mean you can take pride in Einstein, Pasteur, or Newton's achievements unless you were born in Germany, France, or England. Just because they have your skin pigment doesn't make them in any way related to you or your people.

On top of that, only simple people with feeble ambition or achievement such as yourself take pride in the achievements of others.
>>
>>18035453
The Vatican library, The Red Book, and all related texts are most likely just ramblings of early Christianity's edgy splinter groups. On the other hand they could have legitimate magical uses and thats why theyre being held.
>>
>>18039675
No, you couldn't anon. There's no impasse, you tried a point you copied from someone else, it turned out to be bullshit, now you're attempting to save face.
>>
>>18039648
To clarify, I meant it wasn't true for all Americans. There are dumb people, but every country has those.
>>
>>18039643
>Sven, pls go back to the cuckshed.
What?
>>18039664
LMFAO. Confirmed for having never left your shit hole of a country
>>
>>18039664
Croatia, Russia, Denmark, Finland and that's just off the top of my head
>>
>>18039664
This /pol/ retards whole conception of his country is about to be shattered

Everyone point and laugh
>>
>>18039697
and he's going to get mad and meme at you
>>
>>18039643
Its true

I've lived in 3 different countries in addition to the USA, both of the other ones were far more ethnically diverse than here and i never once heard people bitching about whites and blacks.

In other countries, people are capable of thinking for themselves instead of having a knee jerk emotional reaction to whatever incendiary nonsense media crams down their throats
>>
>>18039648
I've lived in America for 4 years. Never once in my life did i ever hear the phrase check my privilege or hear people bitching about blacks for no reason or this constant race baiting in the media.

It's an epidemic in this country that most other countries solve by understanding that people are all different and that your skin says as much as your hair color does
>>
>>18039538
False flag to push the anti-gun agenda.

https://memoryholeblog.com/2016/07/25/top-ten-reasons-sandy-hook-was-an-elaborate-hoax-2/
>>
>>18039664
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IMAGINE BEING THIS DELUSIONAL

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHYA
>>
File: ayylmao.jpg (101KB, 565x678px) Image search: [Google]
ayylmao.jpg
101KB, 565x678px
>>18039677
>Einstein

>white

Smug memeing aside though, pride in ones roots, nation, family and people makes for a healthy society. I think you are conflating that having pride in ones heritage is somehow synonymous with hatred for others. Im a nationalist. I believe in the soverignty of all nation states including those for non whites. I also hold non interventionalist principles.
It is something all other races do and they are never chastised for it yet when whites express even the smallest signs of ingroup preference, thats suddenly a bad thing that only "dumb people with no accomplishments do"
Rudyard Kipling was immensely proud of being British, as was Tolkein as is evident in both of their bodies of work, their identity formed much of their characters. Were they dumb idiots with no accomplishments?
A healthy society loves its own people. The unhealthy western societies we have now hates its native people, sees them as replaceable/interchangeable and forces them into an unnatural state pf pathalogical guilt through decades of critical theory and pavlovian conditioning to words such as 'racist'.
>>
>>18039726
Yeah because you don't have constant shootings right. You'd totally need to make one up.
>>
>>18039735
I know what you're saying but Sandy Hook is often seen in a higher tier of "evilness" (if you want to call it that) because of the scale and the fact that the most of the victims were children.
>>
>>18039730
You implied that you could take pride in the achievements of all white people no matter if they're Russian, German, French, etc Either i misunderstood but if not that's stupid.

I agree with having national pride but i still think it's for people who aren't capable enough to go create something or aspire towards greatness themselves.
>>
>>18039744
Ok. But again, there are constant shootings.
Like you legitimately have a problem in the country, there is no reason to fake a shooting. There were probably a dozen shootings in the time it would take to "fake" one, which would carry the risk of being uncovered and damaging it.

Gun owners are so ridiculously obsessed with never ever being wrong or giving any possible ground up.
>>
>>18039730
>>18039745
Tolkien and Kipling used their British pride to create something that would further elevate their culture. You're just saying you're better than other people because better men with the same skin tone as you made cool things, as if you have literally any claim to credit for them.

It's retarded from any culture. Make your own cool shit and give it to your people if you want to make your country greater.
>>
>>18039726
Wow those reasons are utter bullshit.
>>
>>18039704

Enthically diverse countries are either crime ridden shit holes (like hue hue land) or else heavily segregated and regulated by government (like Singapore) Then you have the problems you get in europe with enclaves of muslims and the shit that goes on with them (look up Rotherham for an example of this)
Multiculturalism is a failure and can only be implemented throught goverment incentivisation and force. Most people want to live among their own and only rootless cosmopolitan types like it. It doesnt work. When you force large groups pf radically different people with different genetics and cultures together in the same living space, it will always lead to conflict and one group eventually dominating the other.

Name me one time in history a fair and equal multicult society has ever existed where one group didnt end up dominating and oppressing the other and also name me genuinely successful multicultural country where you would want to live.
>>
>>18039757
It's standard for these low self-esteem loner types. They have nothing of their own, so they piggyback on the achievements of others, while blaming some easy target for all their problems.
>>
>>18039744
What affect has this "conspiracy" had on anything? Last i checked it was years ago and literally nothing has changed.

Also claiming that anyone in the government has ever once said that they wish to repossess ALL guns or somehow remove any firearm without exception from people is the surest sign of a reactionary NRA cuck.
>>
>>18039750
99% of these shootings you're referring to are things like gang violence or people who have petty issues with one another. The American public does not give a shit about that.

Things that do stand out are mass shootings. I don't know if you're foreign or what, but Sandy Hook was a huge deal. Yes, we have shootings all the time here but no one gives a fuck until it's some psycho in a nice area in CT killing kids. That gets peoples' attention and makes them start thinking about gun issues.

Also, if you read the article, things were already in motion because of the "simultaneous" FEMA exercise. It was an opportunity.
>>
>>18039775
Or you actually have a problem you keep avoiding addressing.
>>
>>18039771
Well I think that's part of the issue at hand here: that nothing ever really came of it. But the fact that little has changed does not impact the existence (or lack there of) of the event.

>>18039761
I'd like to hear your reasons. I'm certainly not sold on the conspiracy but I find it very interesting.
>>
>>18039762
Im not here to promote multiculturalism, I'm just saying the general autistic attitude towards race in this country on both sides of the spectrum is unprecedented in any country I've lived in. You Americans have a genuine problem with bringing it up any opportunity you get.

I am from Croatia, a country who had an ETHNIC CIVIL WAR less than 30 years ago and we don't even complain about race as much as you people do.
>>
>>18039780
What do you mean by this?
I just think it's an interesting subject to discuss.
You're on /x/
You're in a conspiracy thread
Why wouldn't we talk about this?
>>
>>18039745

>You implied that you could take pride in the achievements of all white people no matter if they're Russian, German, French, etc

No thats more the american white nationalist view. Im a british nationalist. To clarify im more of the opinion that each ethnicity should take pride in its own customs and traditions. I understand the white race is not one homogenous interchangeable blob - that anglos and slavs and mediterainans are all quite different for example.
That being said I so no reason why whites should not have a sense of camaraderie with each other across the board too. Never again would I want to see the horrific bloodshed of the two world wars where white nations killed each other by the millions. A sense of shared camaraderie does no harm in preventing such fraticidal conflict in the future.

What I want for people is a sense of purpose and that can come with a sense of pride in their nation. I feel that has been robbed from us at presesent.
>>
File: 1468242257178.gif (939KB, 400x416px) Image search: [Google]
1468242257178.gif
939KB, 400x416px
>>
File: implying.png (186KB, 464x354px) Image search: [Google]
implying.png
186KB, 464x354px
>>18039766
Thats a lot of implying you are doing there friendo
>>
>>18039796
>with a sense of pride in their nation
Yes of your NATION. If you're english, be proud of English things and understand that the German ones have nothing to do with you (neither do english achievements but that's another debate).

I'm croatian, does that give me the right to be proud of a Russian composer for making the "music of my people". Or can i claim that Louis Pasteur is somehow one of my people? See how stupid this is?

My own father was a very successful football player and i still wouldn't even dare to claim his achievements as having anything to do with me
>>
Flat earth
Michelle obama has a penis
The williams sisters were born men
Young earth/dinosaurs
>>
>>18039803
Tell me it's false. Really.
>>
>>18039824
This reads like bait.
>>
>>18039828
its false. Really
>>
File: photo.jpg (149KB, 1200x1198px) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
149KB, 1200x1198px
That I'm rigged to become president.
>>
>>18039835
See, like trained dogs.
>>
Someone/Some "Group" has been "buying out" all of the US politicians for at least 15 years, and we are just now seeing the ramifications of these soul transactions now.

The Liberal party are all cucked by the same "Group" or another entity ran by "Group".

Hillary Clinton was forced to do all of this after being hacked.

Trump won't release his tax returns because all of his actual assets are in Rubels (or however the fuck you spell it).

Snowden didn't flee the country. He was taken by KGB. Snowden's/our military guard failed.

Snowden is probably trying to buy as much time as he can for us in the war effort, but is most likely going to die after releasing every secret his brain has to share.

There is a group of multi-cultural elite who literally could not give any less of an existential fuck then they already do about what is going on in the world. They only care about CERN.

All of this started from within the Vatican at some unknown point in the past. This is where the elites of today trace their genealogy. The Jesuits enacted a Black Pope regime. The Pope we have today is going to write Vatican Laws that abolish the Church as we know it today. The next Black Pope will enact them, and usher in a true era of degeneracy.
>>
File: 1422702428217.jpg (9KB, 255x204px) Image search: [Google]
1422702428217.jpg
9KB, 255x204px
>>18039843
>There is a group of multi-cultural elite who literally could not give any less of an existential fuck then they already do about what is going on in the world. They only care about CERN.

Elaborate on this CERN bit pls anon
>>
>>18039851
It's a favourite scapegoat obsession
>>
>>18039851
Your pic describes parts of it. The rest of the knowledge is on Google.
>>
>>18039834
>le bait
Newfig please go.
>>
>>18039892
But it does. He only believes incendiary theories and has absolutely no further elaboration? That's bait.
>>
Micheal Jordan's retirement back in the mid 90's was a way to punish him because of his gambling obsession, but they didn't punished him too hard because it was a big star in the NBA, it's also believed that his father was killed to pay off a gambling debt.
>>
>>18039843
first of all the kgb no longer exists. second of all, why would the US want to portray snowden as a whistleblower if he was captured by Russia? that's not in american interests
>>
>>18039824
What about "young earth/dinosaurs"?
Also
>flat earth
lol
>>
>>18039905
The earth is less than 7000 years old and dinosaurs are not truly 100% extinct an were seen in civilization as recently as 1400's when an english saint killed a "Dragon" before being sainted.
>>
>>18039910
I don't think a story about someone in the middle ages claiming to have killed a "dragon" is very strong evidence for dinosaurs still living.
>>
>>18039843
>politicians were only bought in the last 15 years
>the liberal party
>once you have money in one currency,it's impossible to exchange it
Don't you have an essay or a book report to do?
>>
>>18039913
Well I do.
>>
>>18039918
Why do you?
>>
>>18039910
>dinosaurs exist! Haven't you read St George and the dragon??
Karl Pilkington pls
>>
>>18039910
>unconfirmed story about a dragon from 700 years ago = dinosaurs
>zero mentions of them since, no evidence in the world of them
>>
>>18039923
Underrated comment
>>
>>18039920
Don't ask me that. I'm surrounded by idiots right now.
>>
>>18039910
>The earth is less than 7000 years old
How do you know that?
>>
>>18039940
Right, because the true sign of intelligence is how much faith one places in fairy tales
>>
>>18039940
Thanks for the non-answer.
>>
>>18039928
I'm a dinosaur though. All you cucks talking about lizards when we are really morphosaurs.

It's coming and there's nothing you can do.
>>
>>18035405

I believe conspiracy theories like the first three on that list are created and propagated by certain groups to poison the well for all conspiracy theories to create an atmosohere of incredulity and doubt around real conspiracy theories like the last one in that list.
>>
>>18034261
That 4chan is shit, and if you say anything sexual on /mu/, and the kpop threads more likely, you will recieve a 3 day ban. Whereas /tv/ can post little kids and go on and on making sexual comments day and night and no jannimodcocks ban them for 3 days.
>>
Elite zionists helped Hitler rise to power knowing fulk well what he would do to jews, so that once the war was over the world couldn't say no to the state of Israel.
>>
>>18039958
that thing on /tv/ is literally a bot
>>
>>18039910
Earth is demonstrably not 6000 years old.
>>
File: 1391901892280.jpg (33KB, 433x380px) Image search: [Google]
1391901892280.jpg
33KB, 433x380px
>>18039904
>kgb no longer exists
mfw

>>18039915
>last
>not least
mfw
>>
>>18039976
Good, that actually makes me happier.
>>
Trump's outrageous campaign and Hillary's email scandal is a huge orchestrated act. They are tying to destroy the Republican Party and open America's eye's to the 3rd party.
>>
>>18040010
Except this election is going to be a landslide victory for the Dems
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 634x764px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 634x764px
Her parents fault?
>>
>>18040010
If it was all orchestrated then they would have had something more damaging than that weaksauce email shit.
>>
>>18039988
"In the least 15 years" makes no sense. And i speak English as a second language
>KGB still exists
Confirmed for knowing Jack shit about Russia.

Posting anime on top of that...just kill yourself please. No one will miss you
>>
>>18036512
god you're an idiot
>>
>>18040040
read the post...it literally says for at least 15 years you autist
>>
File: 1398062315513.jpg (27KB, 412x352px) Image search: [Google]
1398062315513.jpg
27KB, 412x352px
>>18040040
>he thinks the KGB doesn't exist anymore
>>
>>18039936
>he says four minutes after it was posted
saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamefag.
>>
>>18039968
I don't believe this but i've got to give points to the fact that it's so much more logical than "the holocaust never happened"
>>
>>18040042
and you're a faggot
>>
>>18039968
absolute retard
>>
>>18040042

Smashing riposte, lad!
>>
>>18040062
>knows what riposte means
>>
>>18040060

Wow, what an amazing counter argument. Did you get a Doctorate in rhetoric? Your intelligence is really shining through there, we're all quite impressed. Ad hominem coupled with profanity. Truly the mark of a well informed and intelligent person. Bravo!
>>
>>18040057
zing
>>
>>18040082
>>18040062
shaddup you boob
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 600x400px
The special branch cover up of the yewtree/saville case.

Saville assisted the yorkshire ripper - knew him at broadmoor, best friends.
Knew the moors murderers, dyed his hair to look as myra hindleys.
Vile satanist, pedophile, rapist, necrophile.

Every conspiracy regarding him is probably true.
>>
>>18040082
This is the sort of pseudo-elegant spergposting /pol/ is great at.
>gets called names on the internet
>"Why my dear boy those aren't the rules of debate! Now now! Sir!"
>hears somebody say black people are okay
>"Fuck you you fucking niggerfaggot"
Gotta love 'em.
>>
>>18040062

Would I be using it properly if I didn't know what it meant? You're an awful shitposter, btw. Go back to /b/ for some more training.
>>
>>18040090

Oh sorry, I guess I should follow your high class lead.

You're a bitchy cunt
>>
>>18040098
way to do exactly what he said
>>
>>18040099

Way to samefag incredibly hard.
>>
>>18040045
>reading comprehension
>>
>>18040103
Sorry old boy, you're dreadfully mistaken!
>>
File: (You).jpg (216KB, 872x576px) Image search: [Google]
(You).jpg
216KB, 872x576px
>>18040103
Nah, m8. Multiple people find you annoying. Crazy idea, I know.
>>
>>18040106

Tut tut chap, I've some tea and crumpets to attend to. I say good day, Sir!
>>
File: 54929087.jpg (106KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
54929087.jpg
106KB, 400x400px
>>18040089
Yeah this is a good one. I remember seeing a peice that retroactively exoplored that old louis theroux espisode saville was in where he was showing off his dead mothers dress and the guy doing the analysis was under the impression that the dress was actually a trophy from a murder victim (possibly done in by saville and sutcliffe) and saville was displaying typical phyco behaviour keeping it as a trophy and gloating over it.

That loius theroux docu is a good one to watch if you can find it but it seems to get scrubbed from the jewtubes all the time. Its creepy to watch it knowing what we now know.

The savile rabbit hole is deep
>>
File: 1398228248929.png (21KB, 215x219px) Image search: [Google]
1398228248929.png
21KB, 215x219px
>>18040105
I should have known better, huh?
>>
>>18040103
Its times like this I actually wish we had numerical IDs like certain other chan so faggots like this could not shit up the thread shouting accusations of SAMEFAG at every everyone who agrees with a post they dont like
>>
>>18040119
Thanks I will - been seaching for it for ages.
>>
I wouldn't say that dinosaurs are extinct just quite yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXn1g0xtUMk
>>
File: 1463722301471.png (653KB, 1013x569px) Image search: [Google]
1463722301471.png
653KB, 1013x569px
Chinese people around the world don't suck at driving; they are doing it deliberately.

The plan is to cause traffic delays and mess with the work schedules/habits of people in other countries, particularly the US. Altogether, the missed work hours and associated expenses adds up to such a degree that it has a measurable economic effect.

This results in a small, but overall positive benefit to the Chinese economy.
>>
>>18040265
Stop breathing.
>>
>>18039940
>im surrounded by idiots
>cant give reason to anything
>>
>>18039988
Ur stupid
>>
There is already a cure for cancer, but only the wealthy and famous can have it.
>>
>>18039665
>>18039688
If we're talking just white population and not percentage of the population that's white, prettt sure America actually does have the most
>>
>>18040400
>if you use these really confusing parameters then I'm right
>>
Dinosaurs never existed, they are fictional

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enIwN57w1xg
>>
>>18040459
well if "NFL Star" says it...
>>
>>18040469
>didn't watch the video
>>
>>18040480
No, I didn't, the title told me all I need to know.
>>
>>18040400
That's a stupid measurement because the largest countries will have the largest populations of most demographics.

Using that you can deduce that there are more black people in the US (74 mil) than in Kenya (40 mil) which is clearly misleading.
>>
>>18040283
Yes or no, will you lick my asshole?
>>
>>18040459
where's your proof?
>>
File: Disinfo Shills.jpg (249KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Disinfo Shills.jpg
249KB, 1680x1050px
>>18034276
>>
File: Based Todd Strikes Again.png (440KB, 901x843px) Image search: [Google]
Based Todd Strikes Again.png
440KB, 901x843px
>>18037189
>he had hoped it would have caused real life nuclear war
he truly was one of the most committed devs of all time
>>
>>18040559
Woo, people are finally catching onto Illumaniti-san's true NATURE--or lack thereof.
>>
the davinci code thing
>>
>>18034261

the phrase 'conspiracy theories' is for triggering the retarded as fuck sheeple's brains to just shut the fuck down whenever there is a truth teller around trying to get these fucking zombie sheeple to wake the fuck up that we are living in a disgusting slave society being ruled over by fucking psychopaths and that our reality isn't even real and there is no such thing as a natural world
>>
>>18034261
9/11 isn't legit
Bohemian Club shit
>>
>>18038895
you are part of the problem. Until everyone like you is driven out, the problem will continue.
>>
>>18035323
Great doc on Netflix about that.
>>
>>18040636
saying what?
>>
>>18036783
>>18036783
its so satisfying when you see someone explain something exactly how you see things. You are totally right dude.
>>
>>18034590
"I'm enlightened"
"Tips fedora"
>>
>>18035323
never understood this one, there's no valid evidence for the conspiracy theory
>>
>>18035453
I like your style. I agree with all of this but the satanic agenda is kind of a blanket statement. I think there is a larger area to explore on that.
>>
>>18034261
I dont think Benghazi is that shady but i do think Shitlary Has had people murdered.

Trump being a corporate superpower probably has too, but isnt as much in spotlight.

Basically corporate entities whether on the political or straight up corporate sides (there is little difference btw) are some of the shadiest entities on earth
>>
>>18035784
No, if he stated that we have explored every planet and that we are the only life available, then he would have answered it.
>>
>>18040660
The problem is he is trying to say we're the only life now and that that somehow proves "flat earth"
>>
Certain kids TV shows are made to sort of indoctrinate children. They might be used for things like making children grow up to be less rebellious and angry
>>
>>18036288
your list makes me think of salvia
>>
>>18040677
Or making them MORE rebellious and angry
>>
>>18040501
Dont even ask me. There are idiots all around us
>>
>>18040684

Well it made me more rebellious and angry i guess
>>
>>18037433
Yes and yes.
>>
>>18037967
I doubt chicken means fowl. Chicken prolly means child.
>>
>sandy hook,
>boston bombings,
fake as fuck
>9-11
real, but staged
>nasa
Nasa has faked lots of footage, including the first moon walk, which is an obvious fake
>hollow earth
the earth is hollow
>history
there were ancient civilizations more advanced than us, traces of them is being hidden
>elites
A small group of people is ruling us, voting for someone to be president is just an illusion
>free energy
yes, it exists, they don't admit it
>climate manipulation, earthquake generator
they sure do exist
>mind control
yep. multiple ways. Vaccines, Chemtrails, Brainwash over the media, music you name it.
>>
>>18040709
sure you don't want to put flat earth in your list of paranoia too?
>>
>>18040716
enjoy being numb until you die. sheeple
>>
>>18040718
>unironically uses sheeple
>>
>>18040709
How is it an "obvious fake"?
>>
>>18040721
$0.05 deposited in your account! good job!
>>
>>18040636
Wats it called
>>
>>18040709
>free energy
You got one right.
>>
>>18036512
Real question, are you an alien or 12 years old?
>>
>>18040640
Moon landing being ghale, doctored photos etc. NASA spokesman just blanket denies them by say he doesn't have time to address each claim.

Worth watching IMO
>>
>>18040722
there are many flags, but the worst is when the lunar module takes off the moon.
They used a compressed chemical to get the force for take off, but an expert (whom I don't remember name )

said that that chemical would 1. fill the area with a dense green smoke. 2 would not be as powerful, (more nasa lies)

also look at it, it's not 1970 anymore, we have been trained to spot bad CGI through movies,

the whole thing reeks of staged and fake.
>>
>>18040709
Why would the first one be fake?
>>
>>18040737
What doctored photos?
>>
>>18040661

Sorry, I didn't take it as that. And I must have read his post wrong. I don't go for the flat earth biz in the slightest.
>>
File: 50GS-19.2.jpg (246KB, 530x400px) Image search: [Google]
50GS-19.2.jpg
246KB, 530x400px
>>18040739
I don't think we had CG in 1969 bro
>>
>>18040742
the other ones were fake too,
>visible wires holding the astronauts
>silly not realistic movement
>radiation would kill them, they would need a much more dense suit
>>
>>18040756
$0.06 deposited in your account! good job!
>>
>>18040749

Landscapes that are identical in certain photos where one could not exist.

The little + symbols in every shot that are supposedly on the lens, but on shot has an astronaut partially obscuring one.

Crystal clear extremely photogenic shots of astronauts etc, but the video is grainy, slowed down and heavily "noises".

The flag, on the moon, actually flutters like a breeze hit it.
>>
>>18040688
Hah. is it because you're a cripple? Is that why you can't lick my asshole? Here, I'll make it easier for you. Just sniff my asshole. No tongue contact needed.
>>
>>18040739
Not only that...when it landed, and used a blast to slow descent, where was the blast marks?
>>
>>18040766
>>18040725
for a guy pretending to be enlightened you sure have no real responses
>>
>>18040775
Cameras were better than video
Who knew
>>
>>18040791
Ever see the video of Oswald getting capped? Shit was almost HD
>>
>>18040775
>The little + symbols in every shot that are supposedly on the lens, but on shot has an astronaut partially obscuring one.
proof?
>>
>>18040737
ghale?
>>
>>18040789

I don't care sharing the entirety of what I know to you.
Research shit yourself, I am not going to spoonfeed you.
Also It's not my goal to change your mind.
Have a nice day.
>>
>>18040797
It's in the documentary, it's late and I'm in bed and I can't be bothered to look up the photo but but it's on the Netflix documentary if you feel like watching.
>>
>>18040800
Faked* I'm on Mobil, didn't proof read my post
>>
>>18040775
>Doesn't take in the lack of atmosphere
>False, a side effect of the low quality photos, the high res photos show them correctly
>they had a better still camera than video camera
>it really doesn't
>>
>>18040815
I'm not going to have a pissing match of this and that, I am explaining what was in the documentary.

There is a photo of a hill/out cropping of rocks. There is an IDENTICAL landscape in another, from the same angle with the lunar lander in it. How?

The + symbol was cut off right on the arm/shoulder of the suit. It doesnt look like a shitty port.

Whatever you say on the video

There is a video in the doc that shows the flag move.
>>
>>18040737
People are still pushing this bullshit theory in 2016?
>>
>>18040815
Seriously, it's only an hour long IIRC, just watch it and decide over that instead of what some random stranger on the internet says.
>>
>>18040847
Circumstantial really.
>>
>>18040849
Well I was until you posted that photo. Guess I was wrong.
>>
>>18040636
Name?
>>
>>18040857
I want to say Truth Behind Moon Landings.

It's been about a month since I saw it.
>>
>>18040887
I think I saw the same one. Convinced me, at last.
>>
new thread?
>>
>>18039801
SHUT IT DOWN!
>>
>>18040911
yes, new

>>18041140
>>18041140
>>18041140
>>18041140
>>
>>18039646
I kno. I was trying to get /x/ to admit that they want to see some pp.
>>
>>18038883
so Johnson 2016 then?
>>
>>18039814
Thing with whites in America today is we tend to be a mix white.
Like myself for instance -english,irish,german, with some native American thrown in for good measure.
So where does my heritage begin?
For most whites here it's easier (though ignorant) to not split hairs on our whiteness when we've already got every non white ethnicity in our country too.
We already killed ourselves over our different types of whiteness in the early days here, particularly on the east coast where our ancestors landed.
Even In ethnic surveys here there's only one type of white, that being Caucasian.
Often it's not even given the dignity of name, merely listed as White. Imagine if instead of African American they had to check the box marked Black.

Double standard bs.

While all other races get a PC box to check such as African American, Pacific Islander, Hispanic, Latino, etc.

Anytime I see White as my checkbox for ethnic identity, I select Other and write in Caucasian because there's a ton of red tape involved in identifying with Native American ancestry here so I can't really claim Mixed Heritage, though genetically I am.

So yeah here in America, our system really only allows for one type of whiteness.
It's a symptom of our melting pot.
Thread posts: 355
Thread images: 51

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.