[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I find myself in a bar. Within a bar. A hidden bar. In a abandon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

I find myself in a bar. Within a bar. A hidden bar. In a abandon building within my city. Off from the main street. Very modern, very small. Two, maybe three people including the bar tender.. serving everyone.. in his or her own time. Good service.. little to no music.. calm .. nice. I can taste my drinks..bourbon , beer, vodka.. doesnt matter . I drink, I can feel it. Then when im done with my drinks. I leave and meet up with my family. Like you would at a mall.. I meet them in a '' pet store '' but its not a pet store.. its just a bunch of large aquariums .. filled with exotic animals .. mostly fish.. but sometimes mammals .. and i wander through a maze of aquaiums. it bothers me.. Anyone care to explain ?
>>
>>18029988
This is either a dream thread or you seriously need to go to rehab.
>>
>>18029988
it means your gay and want to fug you're mothers

t. Freudian dreme analizer
>>
Sounds like one of my weekends except without family. Always alone
>>
>>18030082
You really did a captcha just to post that?You'll never change, /x
>>
>>18029988
>A hidden bar. In an abandoned building within my city

Awesome. I've fantasized about this for years.

Is it just the aquariums that bother you? Or the mammals? Or the fact that it's a maze?
>>
>>18029988
To dream that you are at a public bar signifies your desire to escape from the stresses of your daily life and retreat into a light-hearted environment where pleasure abounds. Alternatively, you are seeking acceptance in some aspect of your daily life.

To dream that you are at the mall symbolizes the choices, decisions and options you have in your waking life. These choices will help shape who you are as a person. You are trying to establish your identity and sense of self. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you are trying to make a favorable impression on someone. The mall is also symbolic of materialism and the need to keep up with the trends, fads, and/or the latest technology. consider the types and names of the stores

To see or dream that you are at a pet store represents the responsibilities that you are undertaking. consider what types of animals you see or purchesed

To see an aquarium in your dream signifies that you have acknowledged your emotions but have not yet confronted them. Thus, it may refer to your subconscious thoughts or repressed sexual desires. Also, you may feel that your life is going nowhere or that you feel it is going in circles. Alternatively, the aquarium may indicate that you need to calm down and set some time for yourself to relax and unwind.

To dream that you are in a maze denotes that you need to deal with a waking task on a more direct level. You are making the situation harder than it really is. Alternatively, the maze symbolizes life's twists and turns. It represents indecision, confusion, missteps, feeling lost or being misled

hope that helps, no one can interpret your dreams better then your self
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.