[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do mu friends and I get a servant entity? Or at least a friendly

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

How do mu friends and I get a servant entity? Or at least a friendly thing that won't kill us.
>>
Hong Kong Henry Zebrowski. Hail Satan. Huffin it!
>>
>>18029716
Hell yea. Hail satan, hail yourself, Heil Gein, and megustalations
>>
HAIL SWEET SATAN!

Also you might try getting a familiar spirit. I know it sounds like the sort of thing neopagan witch bloggers would do, but I can vouch for it. I was reading up about them in a historical context and once I had the thought that it was something I might want to try out, I started getting weird visions of a bird-legged humanoid running its hands up and down my back. The next morning its name and seal popped into my mind fully formed and completely unbidden.

Familiars are an extension of yourself in the spiritual/astral/whatever you want to call it/plane, so they can do certain magical tasks for you and divine information. Mine can remote view pretty well and, through pendulums, could answer questions about my friends' surroundings from across the country.

It's traditionally gonna be a humanoid of the opposite gender of you with inhuman or animal traits. if it's male it'll find you, but if it's female you have to find it. Hope this helps! They're not particularly powerful servitors but they'll never try to kill you.
>>
>>18029964
Thank you so much. What is the best way to find them? Meditation? Dreaming?
>>
>>18030066
I'm afraid I won't be much help there, as mine found me pretty much the second I entertained the idea of looking for him. I'm assuming you're male so you'll have to chase yours. I've heard there's traditionally a "courting period" where you leave offerings and invite the spirit to you but that can invite other things as well, so be careful. You might want to do some independent research here. Googling familiar spirits gets you an awful lot of bible verses, though.

Mine imprinted information to me when I was in that state of just barely awake in the morning. Altered states of consciousness/gnosis/lucid dreaming or astral travel might be possibilities, if you put stock in any of those.

Honestly though, the familiar spirit is essentially a spiritual doppelganger of your own soul. You shouldn't have far to look. Try looking up some spirit courtship procedures. If you keep yourself open to it and let yourself drift into receptive states every now and again, sooner or later you'll find what was there all along. I hope this works out for you!
>>
Henry and ben kissel are great!

Marcus is human cancer and the worst part of lpotl, i hope he dies.
>>
>>18030155
don't even act like ben "I can't fucking read" kissel isn't leagues below marcus.
>>
>>18030162
holy shit, ben doesn't nasally laugh after EVERY JOKE.
EVERY episode containing 30-40 marcus laughs gets old really fucking quick.
Ben's reading capacity makes me like him more for some reason.
>>
>>18030176
look, the important thing is we can all agree that henry is best girl.
>>
>>18030185
that is right, henry is a gift to humanity.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.