[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, I thought you'd like to hear about how I've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: 1470837294533.jpg (236KB, 736x1027px) Image search: [Google]
1470837294533.jpg
236KB, 736x1027px
Hey guys, I thought you'd like to hear about how I've died four times.

The first time when I was about four years old I ran out onto a frozen pond and fell through the ice, I drowned/froze to death but was resusitated later in hospital.

Later when I was around 5 or 6 I fell down a spiral staircase with a pool cue in my mouth which ripped open my neck and I bled to death. I was later revived in hospital.

When I was about 12 I fell off a 5m waterfall onto my back and was pronounced dead at the scene...I was later found wandering the childrens ward alive the following evening.

Later on in life when I was around 18 I had drank so much I died in the middle of a dual carriageway and later woke up again after being certified dead for 4 hours.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>18029231
We have a thread for this. Use the catalog next time. >>18021666
>>
So...no one has any questions??

I know more about death and the afterlife than most of you guys would ever want to know.
>>
>>18029251
Shall I come back when theres less cunts on the board??
>>
>>18029231
seriously....no one here wants to know what its like to die not only once, but 4 times?

I thought x was a place for such banter...my has this place fallen.

you'd rather talk shit about 'habbenings' than actual experiences and how they've effected someones lives...well fuck me...

I'mgonna post anyway.
>>
>>18029295
yes op i would like to know
>>
File: index.jpg (14KB, 350x144px)
index.jpg
14KB, 350x144px
shalom OP

what can you tell me about the current host of Heaven?

that use that term to describe the saints who are now in Heaven. the saints of Jesus Christ

are they present and connecting with this world still on behalf of God, and beholding the things of this world?
>>
How did it feel? Did it feel any diffrent from being alive?
>>
File: PICT0022.jpg (2MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
PICT0022.jpg
2MB, 2560x1920px
>>18029300
ok, what would you like to know?

for one thing, the drowning incident had left me with a long lasting fear of objects underwater which almost killed me on another occasion where I fell off a boat jumping onto an oil offloading platform. the boat swayed out when I was trying to step off the boat onto a stairway that led deep into the water to the stage where you could no see the steps any more...if you know what I mean.

other than that the drowning incident and other deaths havnt really effected my day to day living in ways of phobias etc....

when it comes to death and the dead however this coidnt be further from the truth

I constantly am reminded about the fact that I have been dead all the time. the smell given off by people close to death is revolting to me. I cannot go to hospitals because of this. the places just reek of death to me.its not a horrible smeel as you'd imaging,itt just smells like a sweet, peppery smell to me. me and my mate once found an old guy who died in front of us and alli could smell was thuis fimilliar peppery smell. I hate it because ii can smell it on my father whos ias 65 and I don't want him to die as it was he who saved me when I fell through the ice.
>>
>>18029231
So basically you're saying that you are a fucking dimwit who shouldn't procreate because you have retard jeans.
>>
there is a strong conetion between sleep apralysis and death.

the state your body is in during sleep paralysis is close to what happens toyou during death.

the feeling of being asleep/dreamimg and awake is exactly the same as what I encountered during all of my deaths...well. apart from the alcohol induced one as I was so fucked I cant remember.

its this dream like sate which terrifies me.. when I drowned, time slowed down so muchI just remember gliding peacefully under the ice, looking uo and seeing my parents shadows above the ice, and cold hands grabbing me from below pulling me downwards. the bleed out was much the same but dferent as my frieds dad held me above his kitchen sink as I bled out and I felt hands bulling me upwards but it was the same helpless feeling of being puled into nothingness.

the worst was the waterfall incident. I remember falling then a bang and that was it....i woke up in a grey space...no light or dark. just wandering about some nameless space for what felt like years, no dark or light, just screams and flashes of pain, scraemmg and crying but not from me. i have no idead where it was comingg from.
>>
>>18029231
I thought you died choking on a dick.
>>
>>18029358
>retard jeans.
Holy fuck my sides.
>>
>>18029231
Shit that's a lot of teeth in that lower jaw.
>>
>>18029384
Hey can you post a picture of the scar on your neck.

Also I want to know when you were dying did you feel strangely connected to everything

Also do you believe that maybe your a special person and that is why you survived each time? Do you ever feel as if you have a higher purpose?
>>
When you were on the other side, did you go through any kind of processing? Like, this dome~ish building, with huge, arcing windows, and an atmosphere that I can only describe as similar to an airport--with people walking in small groups, as they apparently wait to catch their next... destination, I guess.

Any memories of traveling through such a place? I think there's a circular pit in one main cross section of the building system, with a staircase that slowly descends on the outer rim of that circle. I can't find a picture to match the description, so words will have to suffice.
>>
>>18029231
Can you greentext the stairs incident? it sounds brutal. I wanna know more about what led you to shove a pool cue in your mouth and throw yourself downstairs
>>
>>
OP is a phoney
>>
>>18029231

maybe you should just die already
>>
>>18029231
> op begs for responses
> responses come in
> he's already abandoned his thread
>>
>>18032919
Maybe he died (again)?
>>
>>18032927
Top kek
>>
>>18032927
Oh. Well, he should post about that, too.
>>
>>18032919
Today as always, OP is a fag.
>>
>>18031174
Mine too anon, beyond our solar system by now
>>
>>18029231
Can you recall an afterlife
>>
If you were pronounced dead at the scene after the waterfall incident...why were you found later wandering in a childrens ward? You would have been taken to the coroners office instead or morgue?

Did you wake up in the morgue after your last death experience after 4 hours? 0
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.