[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lets talk about the times /x/ went too far. Starting with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

Lets talk about the times /x/ went too far. Starting with VOX.

Pic related.
>>
File: download.png (918B, 200x125px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
918B, 200x125px
Mortis got kinda weird, but died off faster than anything I've ever seen
>>
>>18028030
Can you fill me in on what vox was? I haven't been around since like 2011
>>
Harassing that mentally ill lady because /x/ thought her ramblings were a clue to a big conspiracy.
>>
>>18028073
Kek classic /x/
>>
>>18028065
Voices of /x/, it was a journal documenting instances of synchronicity(coincidental experiences with no direct causal relationship) among /x/philes. They were looking for messages and anomalies in the data, a so called ghost in the machine. Supposedly it drove a few of the people who kept the journal mad. Seems that half of the threads on it are lost to time though.

They also used the cube of Saturn, a lot in the threads(the 9x9 image format). The picture is of a work of art from the 1960s by Joe Tilson, and popped up in the later threads, 2014ish. Given the context it was pretty disturbing at the time.
>>
That looks like Sigil Magic.

See how the VOX is turned into a Circular combination of V and X and the rest of the pictures are Further Simplifications of the one before.
>>
>>18028073
How is Ms. Waldegrave doing lately? Anyone know?
>>
>>18028106
Considering you are staring at an example of synchronicity from beyond time, that popped up in threads talking about synchronicity, for a project called VOX, and hijacked by Saturn Cultists, and it just happens that it is using the cube of Saturn format....

Can you elaborate more on what makes this 'sigil magic'?
>>
>>18028224

This should be helpful

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Y_pkOaTouQ
>>
>>18028280
This video is heavy on the Freudian subconscious. It doesn't seem to explain anything, with regards to VOX, or the existence of this image.

Keep in mind when this work of art was being made, this board and the VOX project would not exist for another 50+ or - some years.

The entire point of the Freudian subconscious is that is it empirical in nature, and doesn't have information outside of what you do, even if you are not consciously aware of having it.

Sorry dude, I just don't get it.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.