[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think they put a chip or some shit in me, /x/. They said it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: 20160701_221531.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
20160701_221531.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
I think they put a chip or some shit in me, /x/. They said it was gonna be a screw but this shit is massive, and they said it stays in even after my bone heals. What do
>>
Sometimes the surgery to remove the screw is too risky so it's better to just leave it. Don't be a faggot.
>>
>>18027922
Did you almost die of a heart attack?
>>
Pull it out.
>>
>>18027937
This, confirmed. The government sometimes contracts out to hospitals to install tracking devices in their patients. It's a lot easier that way because people trust their doctors when they say it just needs to stay in, so they don't need to bother making the tracking device small and undetectable.
>>
>>18027930

Surgery isn't even necessary for a clavicle break in the first place. Why would they put this shit in me if it's too risky to take out and it can heal just fine without it?
>>
>>18027947
It was a government hospital. Naval hospital
>>
>>18027951
It CAN'T heal without it, now that the bone healed with the screw, the removal of the screw is unnecessarily difficult and requires a surgery. As I said, trust your doctor and stop being a faggot.
>>
>>18027963
But it didn't need to be there in the first place.
>>
If hypothetically I were to take it out myself, what should I do to sanitize a makeshift scalpel?
>>
you're probably not that interesting to them to want something from you
>>
>>18027974
Taking it out would involve re-breaking the bone. Once the bone heals the screw will literally be buried inside of it.
>>
>>18027957
Oh. Well shit, for sure it's a tracker then.
>>
>>18027967
And with what expertise can you deduce this yourself?
>>18027999
Let the stupid cunt reinjure himself.
>>
Don't worry about the chip in reality. If anything it's a blessing. Let's say you get kidnapped by ISIS or go missing in the woods, BAM RFID chip locater
>>
>>18028002
Stop freaking vets out asshole
>>
>>18027922
>What do
Wait until it heals and then bitch and moan about extreme discomfort you think being caused by the screw.
>>
>>18027974
Buy a real sterile scalpel from a medical supply store for like 50c?

You people try too hard.
>>
>>18027922
Ask urself op
why would they put a tracking device in you ?
Are you a criminal ? Ex con ? Do you have access to governement secret stuff ?
>>
>>18027947
proof pleass
>>
>>18027922
Looks fake anyhow.

Keep role-playing.
>>
>Take a large amount of copper wire
>coil that shit, more coils the better
>Hook up to a car battery
>Put right next to "Chipped" area
>???
>Profit?
>>
>>18027922
Get an x-ray so you can see whether it's a screw or not.
If it was a chip you wouldn't even notice, they're the size of a grain of rice.
>>
File: canstock27203418.jpg (8KB, 270x195px) Image search: [Google]
canstock27203418.jpg
8KB, 270x195px
>>18027922
>I think they put a chip or some shit in me, /x/.
It's a pacemaker. Pull it out and see what happens.
>>
>>18027957
Navy has the best doctors in the world. Take it out if you want but they know what they're doing. Hands down.
>>
>Asking 4chan for medical advice
>>
Yup you got screwed, they installed a nigger egg in you, should you ever want to eat chicken or watermelon again it will burst out from you chest.

Then they can gun down the nigger for killing a righteous citizen and start another race war.

Your only chance is to vote for trump.

Good luck son and god bless you.
>>
>>18027922
Worst Photoshop NA.
>>
>>18027922
EMP.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.