[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your scary stories about Sleep paralysis, alien abductions,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: imagesCC2ARTMM.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
imagesCC2ARTMM.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
Post your scary stories about Sleep paralysis, alien abductions, Monster in the woods, etc.
>>
File: spoonfed.jpg (121KB, 1221x732px) Image search: [Google]
spoonfed.jpg
121KB, 1221x732px
>Post your scary stories about Sleep paralysis, alien abductions, Monster in the woods, etc.

In other words you want all the topics on /x/ reposted here in your thread -- where you've contributed nothing of your own.
>>
One night I had sleep paralysis and was abducted by aliens and dropped off in the woods where I faced a monster.
>>
>>18027516
Once I woke up from sleep in the middle of the night and sat up and just looked around like something woke me up. Then something with a huge hand put its hand on my head and start rubbing it back and forth side to side really fast like a man rubs a dwarfs head for luck. Then it took its hand away. His hand was so big it palmed my big head like a basketball. And they were warm. I was alarmed but not scared.
>>
>>18027639
I was that Monster, can confirm Ayy lamos.
>>
>Be Me
>Be 18 years old
>Be fearless
>Fall asleep one night
>Wake up
>Can't move
>still calm
>Shadow person appears
>it tried to pin me to the bed
>it got disturbed because I wasn't freaking out
>suddenly I flung it off me
>Forced it into a corner
>Viciously anal raped it
>it has never bothered me for 10 years
>>
File: Golitha_Falls_Ghost.jpg (651KB, 1350x4789px) Image search: [Google]
Golitha_Falls_Ghost.jpg
651KB, 1350x4789px
>>18027516
A thread from two days ago.
>>
Only time I can remember having sleep paralysis was in high school.
>going to sleep
>hit me, feels weird man
>hear demonic weird voice saying some weird shit.
>snap out of it.
>tv was on, my mind made it sound fucked up.
>realized my mind is weird.
>never happened since.
>>
>>18027753
Idk why this made me lol.
>>
>>18027516
i hate sleep paralasis the other night where a tv was playing right behind my back i could see the light of the tv and could hear the tv playing. i thought it was real life. then i tried to turn around and i could not move i relised it was sleep paralysis it scared me and i tried a couple more times to snap out of it i finally woke up and was scared as hell there was no tv playing it was a dream or some shit but it was sleep paralysis cause it was so real.
>>
>>18029409
Hawt
>>
File: 012.png (43KB, 642x790px) Image search: [Google]
012.png
43KB, 642x790px
>>18027516
its crazy to me that sleep paralysis seems so "paranormal" to some people. I started getting it in college, and have probably had it happen well over 100 times in the past 5 years. Sure, it scared the shit outa me the first few times, but after a while it really just gets annoying,
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (106KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
106KB, 1280x800px
>>18027516

As a younger man, I would use the woods as an escape from my shitty girlfriend. I could crash on the sofa whenever I wanted and was basically homeless, checking in every now and then for a bowl of cereal and bread. She was a stupid redneck hooker, and a weird combination both high sex drive and socially awkward. Couldn't carry a dinner table conversation to save her life, but very responsive to touching.
I didn't have a job and just moved furniture on Craigslist for cash, and camped out and napped all day by the creek. "Fishing" lol.

I swear to Jesus I saw dwarves in the valley behind the property. Very private area, with a rocky river wide campsites with waterfalls, and an old forest road that ran the ridgetop on the other side of the ravine. I was dozing on a rock in the sun and heard a splash, and saw three little white people scurry up the opposite hillside. They were all naked, and used the branches to climb straight up a hillside where there was no trail.

I've also heard people laughing late at night, repeatedly. Loud-mouthed cackling and booing. I'll get my gun and look around, trying to find the source, and end up getting lost. I'll just sleep out, make a fire, and wrap up in my coat. Then I'll hear it again. Also a lot of squatch in my area, so it could be them. But they're friendly, and generally recognize your presence. I don't know who these fuckers are laughing at me.
>>
File: 1454651941475.jpg (19KB, 390x356px) Image search: [Google]
1454651941475.jpg
19KB, 390x356px
The only really spoopy thing that happened to me I can barely remember.

>be 4 ish
>driving through the wilderness in Main with my parents
>because 4 year old's can drive
>get lost
>parents argue
>see two large brownish birds flying around / circling the car
>they fly closer and it becomes apparent they're not birds
>they're moths
>moths the size of fucking seagulls with shining green eyes
>parents lose their shit and floor it at 110mph down the highway in our piece of shit saturn until we reach the nearest
reasonably inhabited area
>today parents refuse to talk about it and yell at me when I bring it up
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.