[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mysterious anon here.. So I was wondering.... I became aware

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 36

File: love.jpg (166KB, 1196x668px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
166KB, 1196x668px
Mysterious anon here..

So I was wondering....
I became aware that there are over 1 million civilizations that partake in a treaty. If certain universal multi-galactic rules are broken said alien "united nations" would be pissed. Lets say an individual (alien) of a certain alien species were secretly BFFs with a human. That would be a direct violation of a rule and over 1 million civilizations would flip their shit. So earth is under protection from any contact at all other than far observation unless a planetary wide catastrophe occurred. However the assigned watchers of earth are actually humans but from the really far "future". Being it obvious that future humans want to protect their well being from any unknown hostile threats. So that all being said. Do any MIB know if any earth humans (from this century) are allowed to socialize and mingle among one of the more 'popular' (species) aliens city center? Or would said human be arrested and gated back to earth? Or would said human never be able to return back to earth (due to obvious ethical reasons)? Any MIB to chime in here? Thx.
>>
>>18027005
If a million civilizations are gonna get mad because you mingled with an alien, how bad do you think it would be for the MiB who chimes in on your 4chan thread? This is a level 0 website, son. Any chucklefuck with an internet connection can see this shit. You want answers, start digging.
>>
>>18027005
What of every part of te universe is the center?
>>
>>18027005
How do you know that we observe the modern internet from the far future. This must be possible if you're expecting an answer.
>>
>>18027005
Space doesn't exist. The earth is flat and domed. Get wisdom.
>>
>>18027005
They are all out there, but rest assured if an et is contacting you it is very likely sanctioned. They have certain rules to follow, like law of confusion, aka they can't prove anything beyond a doubt. They have certain guidelines to follow when interacting. If a race violates those guidelines with you then you can ask for intervention and the galactic federation will bar that race from interacting with you, within the limits of your own well being and soul plan for this life. I'm sure there are other laws, but law of confusion seems to be the main one I have discovered. Its quite intricate and complex.
>>
>>18027581
What's a soul plan, and why would anyone ask the GF to make aliens stop interacting with you?
>>
So why aren't they allowed to interact with us?
>>
>>18027558
>the curvature not real
>the comets not real
>the heat not real
>the magnetism not real

Uh!
>>
File: NewtownSquare2000.jpg (8KB, 432x358px) Image search: [Google]
NewtownSquare2000.jpg
8KB, 432x358px
>>18027005
If you make it past a certain distance, you're home free, and can choose if you want to go back or not. But, you will get a memory wipe if you go back.

There's a program set in place, mostly for Earth's own interests, that involves slowly, introducing interstellar destinations, once at a time. There will be train stations, so to speak that take you from A to B, but not roads that the public can drive on. Make sense?

If you have very good manners, and are clean, and understand how interstellar societies place value (not in money, friend, not in materials, they can make that in a whim) then you can already make it to the first regulated interstellar destination in the program. I cannot tell you more about who they are, because to my knowledge they're not very well known to English vernacular. But, they're closely associated with Syrians, and even the Pleidian Group, who'll we're scheduled to meet later on.

What's holding this program back is not the technology. That's been figured out already. It's not the logistics--that's been figured out already. It's not the interstellar community--they're ready, and willing to accept Earth. It's a lack of human participants who have the manners, cleanliness, and understanding of spiritual value necessary to make it in that world, but also don't choose to have their memories wiped and return once they realize what it's like.

Many, many, ask for their memories to be wiped, and pray that this is all a dream, can't be happening, please let a miracle happen and time be rewound etc. And so it is, and time progresses until such a time as humans are genuinely ready to exist as participating members of an interstellar community.

>>18028062
Mmm. The best human way to describe it is "they're not a good influence on our development." Not necessarily any fault of their own. Humanity's been pretty silly about choosing between alternately deifying or witch hunting beings that are a little different. Need to learn mutual respect.
>>
>>18028051
Souls come in many forms. Souls are information. If you can express information in a self referential, recursive fashion, you can make a soul out of it. Some are... more complicated than others. This is already an oversimplification--each soul is itself a reflection of the entire universe it occupies, as is necessarily the case according to the rules of physical reality. Souls are a perspective. A way of experiencing the multiverse.

So, a soul plan is a forward thinking way of doing the whole life phenomena thing. It takes all the ways your life *could* be, all infinity of them, and uses the construct of your higher mind to pass the events of a singular consciousness experience one at a time, in the form of choices, which your physical mind selects in the form of choice, or free will. (This is controlled by your awareness, by the way--it's like a remote control, with only one button. What you aim it at is what you get more of, and you get decide what to tune into.)

You bet your sweet buns that you can deviate from your soul plan! But, someone, somewhere in the vast collection of infinite universes will already have plotted out and charted what decisions you would probably have made from that deviation onward, and so you'd be stepping into unknown territory, with god knows who's been planning your decisions from that point onward. It's your call, how much you want to know what your soul plan is ahead of time, which is done by using this time to figure out what kind of person you *would* have been, if everything you've experienced so far were experiences dreamed up by a hyper intelligent you that laid a soul plan for the now limited physical reality you to experience in person. The more you pay attention to this idea, the more you lock yourself into the realities in which your soul plan was constructed ahead of time, and to which you participate in as scheduled.

>>18027555
You are! You lucky thing, you.
>>
>>18028071
You don't know how ignorant you're being right now.
>>
>>18028149
>If you make it past a certain distance, you're home free, and can choose if you want to go back or not. But, you will get a memory wipe if you go back.
What do you mean by this?
>If you have very good manners, and are clean, and understand how interstellar societies place value (not in money, friend, not in materials, they can make that in a whim) then you can already make it to the first regulated interstellar destination in the program. I cannot tell you more about who they are, because to my knowledge they're not very well known to English vernacular. But, they're closely associated with Syrians, and even the Pleidian Group, who'll we're scheduled to meet later on.
Do they value character the most?
What is this first destination, what is this "program", and how do you get into it?
>Many, many, ask for their memories to be wiped, and pray that this is all a dream, can't be happening, please let a miracle happen and time be rewound etc. And so it is, and time progresses until such a time as humans are genuinely ready to exist as participating members of an interstellar community.
What "train station" are they at when they start having these thoughts, and why do they want everything they've seen to not be real?
>>
>>18028261
>What do you mean by this?
Distance. Measured in all forms. Time, spirit, probability, space. You can home-make yourself a rocket, get out far enough in our Solar System, and if you see the interstellar vehicles whizzing by, then well. That's that. You're in on it. I guess you can't be murdered, since that's only a thing barbaric Terran governments and their supporting citizens do to, and only on their own planet. (That's one of the allures of Earth, by the way--it's one of the few places in the universe where it's legal to kill.) So, in the event that you were in any danger, which is probable, you'd be picked up and have a choice in what happens next. To my knowledge, this has never happened. Doesn't mean you can't be the first.

>Do they value character the most?
Good answer. That's about right. Imagine a society with food replicators, and instantaneous travel. So. Now what? Now what you do? What's valuable? Definitely not gold. Character is a good answer.

>What is this first destination, what is this "program", and how do you get into it?
The first destination is the planet of another civilization that has already made contact with newbies like Earth, but is not so far ahead technologically and spiritually that we'd have nothing to talk about. I don't... know specifically a lot about them. Most of my information comes by way of the Orion group, which is not well liked by these circles. :D But, they were responsible for the Belgian wave awhile back. I've seen either one of their craft personally, or a design similar enough that I can't make out a difference between those that were flown for the Belgian wave.

Cont...
>>
>>18028289

>>18028261
>what is this "program", and how do you get into it?
Idunno. It needs a name apparently. Do you want to name it? It needs a different name for every language of a person on Earth, so we're definitely looking for volunteers to get interested and start helping out. It's that kind of project, do you understand? We have the capability to present information to you, in any form you can interpret it, in order to prepare Earth to be in a state where interstellar travel is a possibility. You needn't worry about the technical specifics. We got that covered. We got the spaceships already, and they've been flown quite openly in the public a number of times to demonstrate this, up until the point when people's hearts start fluttering so fast we're afraid they might rupture out of excitement or fear. (It's often a challenge to distinguish the difference.)

So, if you want to be in the program, okay. Done. You're in it.
>But how do I contribute? What do I do?
For this, I can set up a cipher for you. I need to know what you find exciting about going to other planets. I will determine what object or thing it is that you look for next in your life. It might be a book, movie, job opportunity, random stranger approaching you on the street, but most probably something you would have never expected. And if you pursue this thing, put your interest and energy into it, then it will lead if not to the next step in assisting with the interstellar travel program, then something which will self correct to leading you to the next step in assisting with the interstellar program.

Like an energy wave disseminating through all of humanity, person by person, life form by life form, we have these opportunities awaiting at all times, and only require attention drawn to them in order for you to get up to whatever flow works for you. Remember--it's six degrees of separation between every person on Earth. That's how quickly you can meet ANY person on Earth. Social networking^2.
>>
File: highres_20569267.jpg (64KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
highres_20569267.jpg
64KB, 604x604px
>>18028317

>>18028261
What "train station" are they at when they start having these thoughts, and why do they want everything they've seen to not be real?

It varies. For some, they're transferred directly onto a craft. Other times, they'll be out in nature, and are greeted by a physical body. Other times they'll be alone with their own mind, and simply experiencing the slightest form of telepathic "touch" as their attention wanders from object to object, in such a pattern as to stimulate a line of thinking that was desired by the being, far away, instigating the telepathic contact. Some times they've died, and ask to be returned. (Oh, that can happen by the way. It's really easy. Time travel. What a wonder!)

I'll talk first about the physical differences in being in the presence of a more telepathically advanced species line. Humans are actually kind of telepathic. You know about electricity and positive and negative charges. Well, there's another aspect of space that Terran scientists are a little slow to catch onto. It is the concept of order vs. chaos. Space can be ordered, or it can be chaotic, relative to the one who perceives it. It can be arranged so that whatever a consciousness thinks within that space almost instantly manifests, and so it is with most species lines that are a part of the interstellar community. They keep the space around them very coherently structured, so that even being next to one is a shocking experience.

You will not only think their thoughts, but think your own much more loudly. It will be difficult to differentiate between what is your imagination, and what is your reality, since what you imagine very quickly becomes your reality. If you misremember something, you will actually exist in a state of reality in which that is true, has always been true, and various details of the past will have been rearranged in order to fit your consciousness--literally erasing your own time, as your mind rewrites history.
>>
>>18028289
>You can home-make yourself a rocket, get out far enough in our Solar System, and if you see the interstellar vehicles whizzing by, then well. That's that. You're in on it.
Wouldn't this be extremely hard and cost a lot of money to do? I'm not even sure you could even make it out of earths orbit, let alone not have it blow up, if you're just a civilian jerry rigging a conventional rocket. Or are there other engines one could use if they somehow figured out how to make one, like a antigravity drive?
>Most of my information comes by way of the Orion group, which is not well liked by these circles. :D
Why do the less advanced races dislike the more advanced ones, and when did the Orion group start conveying messages to you and why? Also, how do they do it?
What is the average day in the life of a member of a advanced alien species? Do they create music, paint, have barbershops, etc?
>>
Are you actually retarded. Or do you believe the earth is flat and the biblical dome exists over it.
>>
File: GPr4fQH.gif (2MB, 628x750px) Image search: [Google]
GPr4fQH.gif
2MB, 628x750px
>>18028335
Mind really is over matter in the presence of these beings, and one of the skills or manners you must learn if you want to walk among beings who live in this state of coherently structured reality is to keep your thoughts within a certain mind space. You know not to stare at strangers, because that's rude. It's rude to blatantly take in visual information of a person. Do you know how to not think about a person, yet? Because in the midst of a 4th or 5th density consciousness, thinking about a person is equivalent to staring at them. Indeed, what you think overwrites their reality and causes them to be as such, as perceived by you, so it's even more oppressive than staring. It's the equivalent of putting your hands on, and correcting a person's image to fit your mind's version of it.

And humans are fully capable of this level of telepathy, but untrained and barbaric in our usage of it. You'll find that spending time next to a being with this level of manifestation, some of it begins to rub off on you. And finally, after all this story telling, THIS is where the problems begin.

When you're a dense, physical being, who doesn't understand a thing about what it's like living in a community where your thoughts are as visible as the clothes you wear, it's difficult to imagine what could possibly be the problem. I mean. Food replicators! Teleportation! Who cares if everyone knows you're thinking about that time you did that one thing that was totally embarrassing, and ohgod are they talking about it now, and if they weren't before they are now because I'm thinking about it and oh fuck oh fuck oh fuck the more I tell myself not to think about it the more I think about it and NOW I'M MAKING THEM THINK ABOUT THE FACT THAT I'M THINK ABOUT IT and when did this go from talking about you in the third person to me describing my experience in the first person and where do I end and the rest of the universe begin!"

... sort of thing happens.
>>
>>18028317
New Earth Inititave? I don't know.
>For this, I can set up a cipher for you. I need to know what you find exciting about going to other planets.
I would probably say I would be interested in learning how the inhabitants live and their history. Maybe experiencing what it's like to live their life.
>>
>inb4 fuck off space niggers
>>
Not op, but can you give me a crumb?
Somewhere to go from here.
I don't drink the water, and I'm doing the work, but my information is surface level.
Dubs on this post if the universe wills it and I'm ready for my second baby step.
>>
>>18028339
>Wouldn't this be extremely hard and cost a lot of money to do? I'm not even sure you could even make it out of earths orbit, let alone not have it blow up, if you're just a civilian jerry rigging a conventional rocket. Or are there other engines one could use if they somehow figured out how to make one, like a antigravity drive?

Depending on how smart you are, you could do it. I wouldn't recommend it. Really. The technology is there. That's now what is lacking or the biggest hurdle here. In this timeline, the technological aspects of interstellar travel are not what humanity lacks. But humanity is lacking in the sociological, spiritual areas. Character, if you like.

>Why do the less advanced races dislike the more advanced ones
Oh, you're a real charmer, you are. The Orion group is not any more or less advanced than... we shall say the Pleiadian group. (They make good foils, eh?.) The Orion group has a very different definition of what a "person" "is," and this sets them (us?) at odds with those who take a more individualistic approach to living.

>when did the Orion group start conveying messages to you and why? Also, how do they do it?
My soul plan came from Orion. So, they never really stopped. You've heard of remove viewing, right? My technique is based on sonic vibrations. If things are very, very still, I can listen in very, very far away. I can't really be more specific than this. How people's thoughts are beamed from hither to thither if a very private thing, y'know. If somebody ever worked that out, they could steal my soul. I am being 100% serious when I say that.

>What is the average day in the life of a member of a advanced alien species? Do they create music, paint, have barbershops, etc?
Absolutely. Well, it *really really* changes from place to place. The most successful and free planets are agricultural based. They make very, very skillfully made, home made goods. Delicious. Unlike anywhere else.
>>
>>18028381
Tell me more about the Orion Mindset and how it differs from pleiadians etc. I mostly channel pleiadian beings, and have completely stayed away from Orion, due to wishing to plot my own course in interdimensional space. My wish is to one day be a cosmic being unbound by all levels of collective thought.
>>
>>18028387
Okay. First off, bodies aren't beings. It is unequivocally the case that bodies are things which consciousness is streamed through. So, that's already a very mechanical point of view.

The Orion group has what I would describe as an unhealthy addiction to the left brained mindset. That is, the ability to break down the events of life into a countable paradigm of premeditated possibilities. The Orions leave time on their schedule to make the next schedule to an infinite degree. This is a terrible weakness. It makes us incredibly predictable. But, it's also the control mechanism by which the Orion group keeps its perspective of the universe in motion. The whole concept is to create an energy debt, so that there's only a limited number of possibilities to which any given member of the collective can make their decisions. This reduces the complexity of their decision making process, so that it can be modeled efficiently. After modeling it, we then check what the reality models suggest will happen, and cause that to be the case.

Recently, the Orion group went off the deep end, since they began to select models which *only* produce more predictable models, further increasing the energy debt system of economics we use, and putting into a recursive spin where it can only go more in that direction. The Orion group cannot save itself at this point. It will continue to get less complex, more simple, more expansive, but more predictable, hence strategically weak. It is an addiction to knowing what you're going to do, with absolute certainty, before you do it. Fear based economics in a nutshell.

So, there's been some renegade groups that recently embraced the light, so to speak. Understanding that premeditation was the weakness that caused the Orion group to go off the deep end in their models of a model that models models modeling models, they embraced the concept of living in the moment, and allowing surprises to come of their own accord.
>>
>>18028359
Well. That's a very realistic, and safe response. You're wise to see it like that, I suppose. Our craft don't cross space the way that say a boat crosses the ocean. That's *definitely* not who we are.
>>
>>18028411
The renegades are incredibly useful, since their mind's architectures allow them to create hallways of thought so to speak, where each door leads to another hallway, ad ad infinitum. So they're very useful in creating the experience of choice for lesser species lines who are only just learning about 4th density consciousness, while still connecting them to the higher spiritual reality that is unbound by finitude or countable door choices. If that makes sense.

The left brain style of thinking is so very good to have, when used positively.
>>
>>18028432
I hope you can appreciate how bizarre it is for Terran life to have its brain type sequestered into left and right hemispheres, and how incredibly precious and beneficial this is, when it doesn't drive you insane with their conflicting architectures.

The ability to translate left brained, categorical directory type information into right brained, visual sensory information is one of the invaluable skills of being human, y'know. Hone it. Train it. It is one of your specialties.
>>
>>18028426
Who are the real aliens?
>>
>>18028443
Why do you believe the person you were talking to is a deceiver?
>>
>>18028438
Well, the two styles of thinking can be summarized as digital, or analogue. It would take an infinite amount of digital information to approximate even one analogue stream of information. So, all the left brained styled thinkers in the universe can't even predict what a single right brain styled thinker would come up with. It's monstrously more powerful. You give a left brain styled thinker a circle, and they implode. They can't handle it. They literally can't model what that looks like in their mind. And a right brain style thinker just goes "One. It's one circle. One."

At the same time, by combining both aspects you get an even MORE amazing ability to think. You can imagine a person who imagines a person imagining a circle of five people who are all imagining different things. Can't do that with just right brained style thinking alone, since it would see it all as a blur. Every time a right brain styled thinker tried to focus in on one of the five in the circle in their imagination, they'd be unable to differentiate their thoughts, since the architecture of right brain styled thought is to see everything as contiguous motion.

Most interstellar organisms can't handle both information feeds at the same time. So, Terran life evolved each lobe separately, and has been in the process of connecting them through evolution. Got pretty far last time, messed up, things went REAL crazy so it devolved, disconnected the lobes. And now they're attempting connection again, mixing both styles of thought into a new form of consciousness, mediated by the pineal gland which sits in the middle, and can only define each moment by elements which exist in the process of observing that moment doing so.

I don't think anyone knows where this goes next. Humanity's kind of at the forefront of creation, here. We know all infinite ways that it *could* go, or *has* gone in parallel situations. But is that how it *will* go in the future? It's impossible to know, until it happens.
>>
>>18028455
Was it something he said? What led you to believe this?
>>
>>18028465
Pretty cool info. What do you think about hieroglyphs? Its visual and auditory together. I see lots of symbolic information through my third eye sometimes, also have been able to scry digital info. Ive been just saying lots of weird stuff, pretending im speaking ancient languages. I guess I keep putting weird mental ideas or analogies and saying them while moving my hands a lot to emphasize the mental and physical vibration of the words. Sort of like telepathic sign language.

The toungue is really weird, we code words by making vibrations with it. The skull is one big resonant chamber. Im thinking maybe making visual patterns in the brain and then attempting to recreate them sonically. Takes a lot of thinking oneself is pretty stupid though.
>>
I want to adventure through dimensions.
I want to adventure through time and space.
I will be able to not think about anyone else if I have my freedom.
There is so much inward that I still need to learn, but stuck on this planet I have not the room to do so.
Please grant me my freedom, moon man.
>>
>>18028503
The correct way to view hieroglyphs is to be incredibly high on psychedelics at the time, as were the painters who painted them. The combination of synesthesia from the echoes of the chambers, with the flickering of the torch light combine to make them more like movies.

Each hieroglyph has a singular, literal meaning. And that's cool. But, it's also a picture that describes the scenario that the story is telling. It's the picture and the words all in one. That's fucking FASCINATING. This is the part that archeologists can't get, because their heads aren't all there yet.

They don't just pick the hieroglyphs that make the phonetic sound that a person who would be regaling a message with a singular meaning would make. The hieroglyphs have entendre, an infinitude of meaning that really requires having been present in those places at those times, living in those cultures and having those experiences to understand. There's some metaphors some going on here, that speak a plurality of stories simultaneously.

That's an art humanity is reclaiming, as we evolve to fuse our hemispheres together again. Plurality of stories. Jokes that are funny on multiple, multiple levels, as you flit through each perspective and see how a person of such and such type would interpret it. That's higher consciousness.
>>
>>18028503
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsqOLCXYznE

You can, in theory, with practice, and a lot of spare time humming at things, do all this with your mouth.
>>
>>18027005
Why does she look like an anime?
>>
>>18028547
Mmmmm. Hybrid children.
>>
>>18028525
I like to imagine them as a sort of day dream. Like how I can create stories and vivid imagery and feelings as a spirit minus the use of a body to do so. Its really strange, I've had moments where I was heavily into hieroglyphics and I looked through a hole inside an Egyptian tomb and saw an undiscovered mummy.

Another strange moment I was astral traveling through space, and desired the use of a body but I didn't want to reincarnate. What happened was I zoomed in on a star near orions left foot and woke up inside a sarcophagus. It basically put my spirit into a confined space until I was able to require the feel of a body, then it started trying to play a movie about the memories of the being. I sort of ignored all that and woke up and got out. I started seeing a duality play between a dark material vibration, and a lighter spiritual vibration. I saw a castle like city in the distance and heard a story being told to me from the collective consciousness about male and female, control and freedom, love, duality, unity. It seemed like the queen wanted to meet me, but there were factions that didn't want that to occur. Then she came out and got me, I felt attracted but have a policy about not messing with royalty. Then some guy came after us with arrows. I got pretty scared at that point, and felt like I would have to kill to defend myself. I tried using the telekinetic powers but ended up not being able to do so. I think I ended up getting poisoned and dying.
>>
>>18028539
Ive seen greys hook up a special modulated handheld device and play youtube videos that created telekinetic sounds. It was pretty funny to see modulated music moving solid objects.
>>
File: Ginko.(Mushishi).full.804713.jpg (801KB, 1893x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Ginko.(Mushishi).full.804713.jpg
801KB, 1893x1000px
>>18028583
Oh. You're talkin' about a kind of life form. I guess they're kind of like bacteria, or single celled organisms. They're made entirely of light. Since they're scooting around at the speed of light, they're essentially 2-dimensional, like hieroglyphs, at least from our perspective. And they take the form of chains of memories. Literally all they are is these chains of moments that play in sequence, but bounce around from consciousness to consciousness.

From their perspective, we're just these intricate mirror systems they use to reflect their way across the world. We're like statues, purely motionless, but sometimes they find reflection paths were two beings are looking eye to eye, and these are exciting times, because the light... creature things can bounce back forth rapidly, creating a sensation of movement. Irrespective of distance, each reflection counts as a unit of time, from their way of keeping track of it, so its not about distance, but rather the complexity of the terrain they reflect across that determines their sense of motion.

I think they made an anime about it, Mushishi.

Some people are skilled enough to see them. The ancients knew of them. Like... living symbols, or characters. Some people today are aware of them. One day, physicists will learn to differentiate photons better, and come to realize that like everything else in our world, some of these photons are carriers of life forms. Life always finds a way.
>>
It's always about the money. The 'humans', jews, stole the gold they were supposed to deliver. Didn't happen, so the entire sol system is systemically under review.
>>
>>18028317
I'm getting a weird vibe out of you. Can't say I don't like it.
>>
File: maxresdefault1.jpg (25KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault1.jpg
25KB, 1280x720px
>>18028664
This is incorrect.

It's trivially easy to make elements of any type. You just punch in the frequency coordinates of that element and presto.

You ever notice the clothing that ETs wear? It's all one solid piece. As if it was printed onto their bodies, with no zippers, buttons, nothin'. And you KNOW their heads are too big to fit through those collars. It is.

Clothing when "put on" is just zapped on, literally materialized out of energy and I guess "4d printed" into existence on their body on demand. As is anything. Food, whatever. You name it.

Yes. The energy storage it takes to make this happen is pretty tremendous. The amount of energy it would take to materialize a jumpsuit could wipe out an entire nation with its explosive force. What can I say? It's very impressive technology, mastery over anti-matter is.
>>
File: PepperMynt.jpg (65KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
PepperMynt.jpg
65KB, 500x405px
>>18028362
>history
Alright. Another good answer.

I'll send my ninja to contact you. She wears almost all black, and talks with inside jokes that only you two get, sometimes with a humorless deadpan gaze. She'll let you know what part of your value system to modify.

That is how this system is navigated. You change your value system, literally what you value in life, and new opportunities present themselves sometimes forcefully if you ignore them and call them at the same time. If you forget that we had this conversation, then the next time you are reminded about your desire to become an interstellar journalist with a focus on history, whatever thing or action reminded you of this desire is what to pursue in order to continue that route, if it's still something you choose at that point. And if you see that black clad, humorless ninja who acts like she knows more about you than an ordinary person should, then that's my cipher to let you know you're on the right path. Assume she knows nothing, and she'll talk like she knows everything. Talk to her directly, and she'll assume she knows nothing. She's just like that. Very contrarian.

Does anything not make sense? I'm covering a lot of ground here in a single 4chan post.
>>
>>18028761
Can I get in on this? 2016 has made this species completely unbearable and I would truly welcome a cosmic change of pace. I'm a pretty good person, I think, but I'm sure have a lot to work on.

Q: What's the most beautiful sight in the universe in your opinion?
>>
>>18028465
How did it go wrong? Also, how can I master this so I can be accepted into the great society? This has been a dream of mine as a kid, before people started writing my reality when I let them. I would assume one of the first things to do is not to think about people, only in good ways if I did think about them?
>>
File: 1470521305516.jpg (716KB, 1600x1130px) Image search: [Google]
1470521305516.jpg
716KB, 1600x1130px
>>18028761
I get the feeling im not from around here, and the answers to my questions are elsewhere. Would it be possible to have me contacted so that I can take stock on what I need to improve about my value system?
>>
>>18028189
Only true morons say "You're being ignorant" without giving reasons why that person is "ignorant". Explain your position you lunatic
>>
>Fuckin Grey aliens keep scaring in my dreams. Never see them, never hear them, they are just -there-.
>Goes on for weeks. Literally just unreasonable fear non-stop.
>Reach breaking point.
>Tell them if they dont stop I'll rip off their heads.
>They respond with "okay".
>Get about a few months of a break for this bullshit, actually start to feel sorry and that it was uncalled for.
>starts again.

Humans are too bad for the universe but these cocksuckers are just fine?
>>
>>18029607
Haha make me. You can't. That makes me powerful and you weak.
>>
>>18029644
Space doesn't exist. Greys are sons of fallen angels. There is a reason god killed them.
>>
File: 1471222971921.png (93KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1471222971921.png
93KB, 251x251px
>>18028350
>Not realizing perception of self is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things
>caring about perceived rudeness over intent of the spirit.

Seems they're every bit as barbaric and tribal as humans where it counts.
>>
File: 1469070517114.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1469070517114.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
>>18030004
>>18028189
>>18027558
>>
>>18031087
Free insult: punishment for being stupid.
>>
File: 1456144338860.jpg (525KB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
1456144338860.jpg
525KB, 2448x2448px
Occultist anon here..

So I was wondering....
I became aware that there are over 1 million germ colonies that partake in a infestation. If certain scientists deny that germs are real then said germ "cryptids" would be off the hook. Lets say an individual (human) was made of stars, and if you wore fur or slept on dirt/grass you could get a BFF goatman. When you woke up your skin would itch for 15 minutes while over 1 million people got yelled at by god and chased reptilians in caves. So 15 minutes of itchy back is 1500 years on earth under no protection. All other newspapers and scientists and government deny that germs are real, unless a planetary wide catastrophe occurred when we were injected with vaccines which are little ufos. Known as the assigned watchers of earth are actually germs that evolved really far "the future". Being it obvious that future humans are pissed as fuck and want their government back to protect their well being from any unknown biological threats. Germany Muslims Japs and Indians all laugh at you for injecting yourself with ufos. So that all being said. Do any1 know all food, bath, showers, and drinks are chemical? How to make a grey alien? Are chemicals and vaccines causing DNA mutation? Yes. Would said human be arrested or given a trillion dollars and a pass. Any MIB to chime in here? Thx.
>>
File: Human-tetris.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Human-tetris.gif
2MB, 480x360px
>>18029644
Greys aren't... really known for their ability to pick up subtle human emotions. You can just ask them to leave, and then they have to. They're super polite, just dense. You can basically order them around like they're a race of autonomous androids, or something. *wink wink*

>>18029598
Yes, but first you need to learn to read signs. Always, always remember that the signs you notice are only in your own imagination. *But* that's what makes them true. In other words, it's a kind of sense. You will discover that periodically you will be sent choices, and that every element of your life can be codified as pertaining to one of those choices or the other. Imagine them as being color coded leading to mutually exclusive possibilities, and grow this skill from there. Placing value in about half the objects in your life will cause you to gravitate towards one of the mutually exclusive choices. Placing value in about half of the other objects in your life will cause you to gravitate to the other of the mutually exclusive choices.

This system, this value system that codifies meaning in random objects around the planet is VERY useful. Much better at communication than your internet will ever be. If you want, I can send you one terminal of a channel I've been constructing over the last 2 years, that will put your mind in a set of grooves, so to speak, and you can follow in my follow my train of thought as I've laid the track down.

But in order to do this, I need to first know what excites you about
>I get the feeling im not from around here, and the answers to my questions are elsewhere. Would it be possible to have me contacted so that I can take stock on what I need to improve about my value system?
So that I know where to send the terminal points of my channel. Care to expound on why this is important to you, and what would make it an even more thrilling experience? Seeing what exactly would make your heart race, and think "Omg, it's happening!" ?
>>
File: 1469683030785.jpg (53KB, 435x497px) Image search: [Google]
1469683030785.jpg
53KB, 435x497px
>>18029513
>How did it go wrong?
Somebody made a perpetual contradiction machine. A machine that simultaneously can't, and and can't not exist. And then put it into a recursive loop. Nobody actually knows what happens. On the one hand, you have those who believe the universe will end--so they, do anything to keep it from being switched on. This is itself a kind of perpetual motion machine. Isn't that fucking clever? You could, for instance, put it on a lever, such that if it ever fell, it would activate. And then every consciousness which is aware of its existence would do everything in their power to make sure this never happened. How cute, right?

On the other hand, you've got those who believe it's completely fine, and is in fact a perpetual motion machine in its own right, recursively generating infinite power because that's what the universe is made of. Neither side ever found out which was which correct. The closer it gets to activating, the more pressure--both social and physical--is applied. It was a catastrophe. It's no exaggeration to say there was a rip in dimensions, because everyone aware of the situation was constantly using every trick they could imagine to attempt to predict what was going to happen--which in turn, affected the recursive perpetual contradiction machine, destabilizing its balance, and causing it to behave unpredictably. The laws of physics started to not apply around Earth, and it was difficult to tell if this was because the fabric of space/time was ripping... or something, or just due to the heavy traffic and frequent scans of the area that were taking place. Anyways. You get the idea.

They played chicken with Pandora's box.

>Also, how can I master this so I can be accepted into the great society?
Become fluent in fractals. What does that even mean? I don't know. It's an open design space. You tell me. Can you construct a message with fractals, that somebody could decode and understand what was meant? If so, then you're a master.
>>
>>18029145
>I would assume one of the first things to do is not to think about people, only in good ways if I did think about them?
There is no good, or evil. There is forwards motion, and backwards motion. People who are "evil," who are really pretty evil when you look at it, are always, 100% of the time pushing your value system in a different direction that you are pushing forwards in. That's how that works. If someone's value system is aligned with yours, then they are good.

It's possible to live on a planet where everyone sees each other as good, but... that's not necessary. Just understand that seeing others as evil is mutual. How much turbulence, how much you're willing to go backwards before you go forwards is itself a matter of preference. What a puzzle that one is, eh!? You've got so many people on Earth who are willing to tolerate a certain level of disagreance, and those who are only comfortable if everyone's on the same page. Wew~

Personally, I recommend learning to be flexible. Become the kind of person who can say "raw raw, evil is intolerable, everyone must be good," in one area of your life, then turns right around says "Oh, I don't mind tolerance. Sometimes you have to go backwards, in order to go forwards!" Because ultimately, by doing this, you are becoming the piece that fits anywhere in the puzzle. I don't know if that's good, or evil, or dishonest, or actual the most honest a person can ever be. But, it's being the piece that fits anywhere in the puzzle. That's how you increase your capacity to choose.
>>
File: Morning Group Meditation.jpg (65KB, 1202x552px) Image search: [Google]
Morning Group Meditation.jpg
65KB, 1202x552px
>>18029145
>Can I get in on this?
>2016 has made this species completely unbearable and I would truly welcome a cosmic change of pace.
This version of 2016 did. The version that you participated in. The version that is a reflection of yourself, just as you are a reflection of them. If you don't like what you see, you can *always always* find that place in yourself to change, in order to see that change reflected in the species around you. That said;

Perhaps your disillusion with humanity is the motive force which welcomes an important and ultimately mutually beneficial change. If disgust wasn't a valuable sensation to have, then you wouldn't have evolved it, whether you agree with the way humans turned out through this evolutionary system or not. The important thing is to act on your sensation, let it activate your body. Direct it, yes, but don't choke it down any longer. It might even freak you out, how quickly the world can move in synchronicity when people who all feel the same way begin to express the things they've all felt, but never shown to each other before. Very quickly, it can begin to seem like everybody is moving in unison, when previously you might have thought "but what can just one person do?" As soon as you begin to serve as an example, others pick up on this, usually subconsciously, and then it's not just one person.

Let me clarify--if everybody on Earth took an hour to meditate, to peacefully welcome any interstellar travelers that may or may not be in the vicinity to land--just as an experiment, just to see what would happen with no expectations as to the outcome--it would be done. Just like that, Earth would be visited by a welcoming fleet. Have you ever had this dream before?

It's something anyone can do, right? Just take a sleeping bag, and look at the stars for an hour, wondering "will they come?," and knowing that 7 billion people around the globe are doing the same thing, at the same hour. No technology required, when you think about it.
>>
File: Eye.jpg (6KB, 200x166px) Image search: [Google]
Eye.jpg
6KB, 200x166px
>>18029145
>I'm a pretty good person, I think,
I think so, too.

>Q: What's the most beautiful sight in the universe in your opinion?
The reflection of light from an eye.
>>
File: 56fbe918747ca-932x620.jpg (159KB, 932x620px) Image search: [Google]
56fbe918747ca-932x620.jpg
159KB, 932x620px
What if there existed an entity that could single-handedly challenge a multiverse wide alliance and overpower them extremely onesidedly? What if the best choice for both these "future humans" and this alliance was to acquiesce to this entity and relinquish their ideals to this entity's vision for creation? What if the only reason that this alliance would challenge such a notion is that they are power hungry and have lost sight of their goals?
>>
File: SimonsAwakening.gif (661KB, 500x279px) Image search: [Google]
SimonsAwakening.gif
661KB, 500x279px
>>18032425
Kick out logic and do the impossible.
>Duh
>>
>>18032442
ROW ROW
>>
File: Ragyo.jpg (1MB, 1901x3542px) Image search: [Google]
Ragyo.jpg
1MB, 1901x3542px
>>18032451
>Do the impossible
>See the invisible

TBPH tho, I throw in with whatever side has the best sense of fashion, every time.
>>
>>18032206

Not OP but I am interested in being involved. Please show me the way.
>>
>>18032206

And my friend, this is me >>18032736

I want to join the higher ups. I believe you. Since I was younger I had always dreamed of the stars and the mysteries life has for us. Now I am beginning to understand there is truth in everything, it just depends on how you perceive it. I am asking for your help in order to move up and be able to contact the ancient bloodlines, and have a bigger part in this game of balance.
>>
>>18032736
Very well. What excites you about
>being involved
?

What scenarios are you imagining, that would really draw your focus, and get you enthralled in this? Why is it you want to be involved anyways? Isn't Earth enough?

Do you think there's something out there in the interstellar community that you can't find here?
>>
>>18032763

Being involved excites me because I have the deep want for knowledge. About space and about The One Creator. About everything that's out there in this and many other realities. Scenarios that would really draw my focus is discovering new technologies, discovering more and travelling space, finding out more about the inner workings of consciousness and how it effects everything. And no, I want to be involved because Earth isn't enough, when there is so much more out there.

Do I think there is something in the interstellar community I can't find here? That's a tough question, but I will have to answer yes.
>>
>>18032763

And last may I put, that my service and love for service to The One Creator and whole hierarchy within drives me.
>>
File: horn_tori_red_roll.gif (573KB, 666x416px) Image search: [Google]
horn_tori_red_roll.gif
573KB, 666x416px
>>18032781
Alright. I'll break down a rudimentary method of navigation by consciousness. If you're going to be at the forefront of discovery, then you necessarily need to be as excellent as any technology you design, since machinery is always ever just a replica of those who made it. The structural component really has nothing to do with it--some people are originators, others are replicators. And in that respect, even thoughts differentiate between organic and synthetic. I will explain a rudimentary form of navigation by consciousness, that will be instrumental in upgrading humanity to the next tier of conscious ability, specifically the ability to perceive and interpret their environment from many parallel perspectives, simultaneously. After enough people have mastered this technique manually, then come the machines to automate the process. And having demonstrated the process to others, I have left behind scaffolding in the mind space within the human consciousness grid that you will be able to follow, as you choose.

With every exchange, the sum total aggregate of human knowledge is conveyed with every message, every time you send a signal to somebody who uses that information to confirm their reality. This total knowledge is in compressed form. You can think of it like a marble, or particle, that's traded back and forth, existing in many places at once. As it rolls through the sands of time, it leaves an impression, that imprints the details of the marble in that specific location. It is really that simple. Places have memory. But, you need the cipher, the proper state of mind to make sense of the information that is imprinted at any given location. If you can authentically imagine what a certain person would be aware of, at any given location, then you can know what they would add to the sum total aggregate of human knowledge at that location. And then following that line of thinking do as they would and learn more about them as you go along.
>>
File: 1469681932051.gif (395KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469681932051.gif
395KB, 500x500px
>>18032844
There are some places, in which knowledge of the future is foreshadowed in symbolic fashion. This works, because each foreshadowing sets you into a more correct set of mind, for the next setting, which in a recursive fashion sets you up to receive the next bit of foreshadowing. Depending on how you want to engage with this scenario constructing system, it can lead you anywhere on Earth. The ciphers you create for yourself will never need to be explained to others, until you want to start taking on a more design based role. And they are actually rather hidden from the system--we don't know what foreshadowing you think you're seeing, or what meanings you attach to the background symbols you're placing your awareness into. The mathematics behind are dull, and involve basic hashing algorithms--your oranges are my apples, but my apples are you pears, etc. Regardless, as long as you do have such a system and work with it, your actions will collapse into a set of predetermined outcomes, which allows the system to in turn model your probable routines, and create possible scenarios to engage with. It's like a massive revolving door, with 10^23 different positions--we don't necessarily know who's on the other side, but the act of you moving with the door helps progress the entire system forward, which in turn creates more revolving door systems to select from.
>>
File: Cetacean.jpg (44KB, 616x390px) Image search: [Google]
Cetacean.jpg
44KB, 616x390px
>>18032866
They trick is getting into that first frame of mind, in which you begin to see foreshadowed events, in a way that only you would see it as such. The first cipher will involve cetaceans.

You've indicated an interest in technology, knowledge, hierarchical coherently arranged structures. The counterbalance to that is cetaceans, and all they represent. Once you've forgotten about this, somebody or something will remind you about the more organic aspect of life, and this will in turn lead you to remember that cetaceans are this terminal's cipher. Picture what it would have been like, if cetaceans had evolved to stand on large hind legs, and adapted nimble fingers to work tools with. What if those were the people on this planet, instead of humans? What would their value system be, and what would they do in your shoes?

As you snap back to whatever conversation or task you were doing when you were reminded of this daydream, let your imagined cetacean person inform your decision making process. This will definitely either:

- Increase the probability that you enter a foreshadowing state of mind / environment combination
- Decrease the probability that you enter a foreshadowing state of mind / environment combination.

If it increases your ability to understand what's coming into your life, by way of seeing symbolic clues in your environment, then hold on to that mental conversation, with that imagined cetacean being. If it does not, then drop it, forget it ever happened, and don't give it your awareness the next time you're reminded of it. Some other cipher else will fill that mind space.

This is how to navigate your reality with consciousness. As you get very skilled with learning to adjust your value system, you will find it's sometimes much easier to bring the world to you, than to physically go there with your own two legs and whatever vehicles / instruments you use to do so.
>>
>>18027005

roleplay scum
>>
File: Mirror-Art-TIny-Cabin-2.jpg (131KB, 468x312px) Image search: [Google]
Mirror-Art-TIny-Cabin-2.jpg
131KB, 468x312px
>>18032894
I always loved this analogy, because it's spot on.

Here's the thing though--how do you know that roleplaying doesn't actually work? Life's a stage, after all. Maybe they're all waiting for some people who are ready to step into the role. It's all just smoke and mirrors, until the universe (and the people in it) start(~s) playing along.
>>
>>18032880

I must say thank you for the mass information. I have already begun to do this in a way, by just imagining different perspectives and goals, and the synchronicities (symbols?) I have noticed at times. Is there anything I should know that you haven't told me yet or that I should ask?
>>
File: Mirror-Art-Jeppe-Hein-3.jpg (108KB, 468x341px) Image search: [Google]
Mirror-Art-Jeppe-Hein-3.jpg
108KB, 468x341px
>>18032996
If a symbol doesn't work for you anymore, drop it. It only turns into useless superstitious slag if you don't update your ciphers. Keep it flowing, keep it fresh.

Machines are beautiful. Automation is wonderful. It's good to strongly prefer that side of reality, as the Orion group very much does. But don't let go of that sliver of humanity that keeps you unique. As tiny as it gets, as inconvenient as it seems, it's important to never go full routine mode.
>>
>>18033017

Once again thank you for the information. I hope I can lead myself to where I want to be.
>>
>>18033017

One more question. Why is it like this? And how was it constructed to be so?
>>
Aliens control us threw a chemical reaction triggering a electrical pause in are brains. Controling us in a virtual reality.
>>
>>18033068
It gets pretty cool, at the endgame. Imagine an entire production team; artists, writers, voice actors, directors, all coordinating to hypothesize and implement a series of scenarios for their crew to explore / follow. Each person in the production staff has, in turn, their own production team, with various levels of technological implementation / automation to smooth things out. Including using an entire set of lower dimensional spaces to combine their efforts and model a higher dimensional space. (Which is just literally the sum of of a set of lower dimensional spaces, that are invisible to each other, but moving in parallel time.)

You can kind of see this already on Earth, since science fiction writers offer us plausible ways the future could develop, and this in turn inspires people to invent the things they see in science fiction, to fill the gaps with their own details, and rehash the material as many times as it takes until a plausible method of implementing it emerges. But it can get so much tighter with its predictive models. When you start predicting the models of the people who predict the next tier of predictive models, it causes what can really only be described as a density shift in the consciousness of a population. It's exactly like that. Like snapfreezing water into ice.

http://static3.businessinsider.com/~~/f?id=52b4adafeab8ea8e67f848cd

The game is to create the most original set of plans, for whatever endeavor excites you, out of the most unoriginal, replicated tools. Mastery of this type of efficiency is what will allow you to entertain a creative role for yourself, such as the Tall Greys who are involved in planning enjoy. Those who do not wish to be burdened with the trouble of thought anymore are welcome to replicate from others, and this resembles the Short Grey method of going through life--ignorance is bliss.

Where ever you are on the creative spectrum, life's a puzzle, and we're the pieces.

It's fun.
>>
>>18033146

Everything you have told me does not contradict anything else I have learned as truth. With my utmost respect to you and your knowledge, I thank you. Can I expect to play a part in the higher operations of things, or will I be bound to the Earth and (the somewhat confusing) question of death?
>>
>>18033169
It depends on how successful this methodology is implemented on Earth. It might not go this way at all. Maybe chaos embroils the surface, and making accurate forecasts becomes statistically unlikely. Or, maybe some scaffolding of order preserves itself, allowing for a macro consciousness structure to be built around it. Your actions in this life can absolutely shape the rest of the world at this stage. I think it would be absolutely fascinating if both conflicting lifestyles could live in harmony on the same planet. It would be legendary.

Either way, your efforts in this precocious age are invaluable. Terra is a precious world, with much to offer the rest of the universe.
>>
File: 1990.jpg (3KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1990.jpg
3KB, 480x360px
>>18028317

For me, it would be the exploration of new/weird things, landscapes natures and cultures, like travelling - but at the same time a shock so hard that changes me and gives me peace of mind, like travelling changes you, but harder, stop feeling void to a state of love towards this universe without god (I like it without god)
> For this, I can set up a cipher for you. I need to know what you find exciting about going to other planets.
>>
File: 1470790069638.jpg (137KB, 736x482px) Image search: [Google]
1470790069638.jpg
137KB, 736x482px
>>18032206

This is >>18029598

I guess for me I just feel restless. Like I'm waiting for a train that's late, and that I constantly want to understand the universe and those around me better. I want to perceive things the way they do, and understand why they have the perceptions they do. I'm short, if life is a puzzle, I think I'm in the wrong box.

For me, the excitement would come from seeing the sky of another world. Other celestial bodies such as suns and moon's moving on a manner that isn't like terra. New smells, feelings, feeling the emotions of others around me. If the universe is a sea, then I want to swim. I want to look at earth as I slip the surly bonds, reaching escape velocity and suddenly be weightless.

Everything about it excites me, mysterious anon.
>>
When will I be able to die? Is there an use for those that suffer the same affliction as me on the grand scheme of things?
>>
>>18033412
I don't fully understand.

Define "god" as you mean it.
>>
File: 1468138935546.jpg (206KB, 990x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1468138935546.jpg
206KB, 990x1400px
>>18033744
Okay. Your cipher will come from East Asia. Did you know that China isn't actually what the Chinese call their region? They don't really have a name for it. There was never really a need. The concept of subdividing between countries and lesser states within was entirely a Western creation. People in the region that we'd call China just took it for granted that their capital was the capital of the world. Of the universe even. And who knows? Maybe from their perspective that's exactly how reality seems. If so, more power to them.

Just as the East isn't necessarily East, it's just all in your perspective, so is it that China isn't really China, if you're Chinese. Not even conceptually so it. The borders where China ends and the rest of the world begins doesn't exist in the Eastern mindset. To them, it's everyone else who put the borders up. Ironic for a people who are notoriously known for strict border policies. It's a complete inversion of the burden of responsibility Westerners use.

The next time you are perplexed by Eastern culture (Not... Japan so much) and their value system, look into. Fully understand it.

This will either increase or decrease the probability that you will enter a state of mind, such that the objects around you indicate a symbolic message; a symbolic message that foreshadows the next majorly emotional events in your life. If it decreases the probability that this occurs, then divorce the value system of East Asia from your mind. If it increases the probability that your perceived foreshadowing elements correctly hint to the future you do experience later, then adopt those value systems as necessary.
>>
>>18035633

can I define "universe without god" better?
> the absence of meaning, purpose of life, existence, etc

I have no clear positive definiton of god.

I think for us humans, one of the things we need to mature and grow up from our human-childhood, is learning to trascend the need of finding an ulterior motive for existence. Postexistencialist humans should be able to reconcilliate this feeling with the possibility of mystical and statical experience - no need of a god/menaning of life to feel the magik of it

Have you read the Starmaker from Olaf Stapledon? Something similar to what he proposes in fiction

I can be less cryptik if requested. Dont mind answering if it does not inspire you. Happy to chat with you. peace
>>
Since you claim to be friends with the Orions, what happened to the Cassiopeans (LK too) after 2012? What the fuck happened to the Wave?
You must have heard something about it.
>>
File: 1469927429872.gif (2MB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1469927429872.gif
2MB, 488x488px
>>18035717
The service to self / service to other paradigm was shut down. It's a thing of a past, and was intentionally designed to mislead humanity. Or... maybe its proponents are just baffled by their own contradictions. Either way. All those that discuss the consciousness density shift in terms of service you can put in the same box, because their media comes from the same source; the Zetas.

The reason Zetas were allowed to interfere before the quarantine was lifted in 2012, is because they claim lineage from this version of Earth. Also, they had nowhere else to go. And the U.S. did in fact intentionally murder some drones them on several accounts, so they have a pretty good case, depending on how you interpret the life of a biological terminal. I mean, Earth doesn't really HAVE any such distinctions in their legal system, so this has been kind of a point of contention. Regardless, Zetas have had a rough time of things.

They got what they wanted recently in this last decade. The breeding program is now largely considered complete, and both sides have learned a lot about how the other communicates. Zetas still frequent the Terrestrial consciousness grid from time to time. The U.S. sequestered some of their drones in return for signing off on their breeding program.

But, there's no need to continue the service to self / service to other paradigm any longer. The whole point of that was to get the service to selfies and "I'm doing this for your own" do gooders to fight each other. If you take either philosophy to its logical extreme, it begins to resemble the other. There never were any Cassiopaeans, behind that channeled stream. Those were Zetas. The same is true of Allies of Humanity, and many, many more who all have the same message, and different made up names of constellations.

There is an actual dichotomy to the consciousness density shift. It is more like... let's say chaos : order, and has everything to do with propriety rights, and what a soul is.
>>
File: bashar-essassani-symbol.jpg (196KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bashar-essassani-symbol.jpg
196KB, 1920x1080px
>>18035705
>can I define "universe without god" better?
That works. As long as I have some mental image of what a universe with god is, and how that's different than a universe without god.

The Orion group is not for you. The program I'm advertising in this thread is not... one where you live freely in the moment, able to sense the magic of nature, on the understanding that all that is, is right there in the moment. And the only obstacles in your way to walking right into a destiny of your own making is whatever mental hangups cause you to, in the act of desiring, believe that maybe you can't do it after all.

If I were you, I would refer myself to Bashar.

It sounds to me like you don't necessarily like a universe without a god.
>You just know that as a conscious being, there's as much god in you as anyone else who feels this way. And we're all that's it, baby, so we better do it right.
>>
>>18027005
the concept that people from the future can influence their own path isn't rational imo

If you travel back in time or influence the past you're just influencing another strain of reality, not your own
>>
I always think the same, I guess netiher of us are good at parties - joking, its just that being less rigurous gives more entertainment options. Uncountable films and fiction works rely on this paradox (I have been watching 12 monkeys series lately I must admit, also the other day I saw Terminator genisys (sic) by highligths (this is, I went through the movie ffw and watching just pieces) and they solve this paradox (going back in time to fix something that will give a better output/future in your own timeline) by saying (arni says it) that there are nexus points
> what are there arnorld?
Happenings so important that somehow give birth to a new timeline
There should be infinte timelines like in Borges' The library of Babel or however ii is called in the language of Albion

I mean, time travelers do not have to travel back to future but back to their timeline.. wait! total Catch-22
>>
File: heleshawflow.jpg (31KB, 500x302px) Image search: [Google]
heleshawflow.jpg
31KB, 500x302px
>>18035832
I appreciate everything that you say and will dig into the various things you mention from the more concrete (I will dig into that "other group?") to all the more personal points above that. Love to you

> What follows is probably considered spam I am satisfied with your answer. I had the time for a bit more of jabba jabba:

I think I sounded more romantic that I am though, I guess I longue of "being at peace of mind" and project travelling as the source of lifechange (classic behavior I guess).

On top of that, I think I am very "left brain" (I hate this term but for the lack of a better one I will use it like you) and that was on of the bigger things that motivate me to write you; Not that much dialectical trapped listening to a voice but operational I always decompose stuff and try to predict (in my teen years I had a short period during wihch I decomposed-analysed-predicted things too much, leading me to some distress because as one cannot easily prove/disprove any axiom I was always trapped between the "confidence and the paranoia" (there is a reference to reddwarf and descartes at the same time here), eventualluy and in short time I overcame that distress and was not overload with that kind of thinking and satisfied with not finding answers that could not be disproven by taking other line of reasoning. The nature of mental sequences fascintaed me and that led me to study psychology though I do research on other topics due to the difficulty of operationalizing these processes and bring them to a laboratory (as opposed to visual processing for example)
>>
>>18028317
For me it would be knowing more about the act of choosing and about free will, the probability and predicting the future. Also I think I should improve myself to help others improve themselves.
Thread posts: 96
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.