[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder: SomethingAwful.com and the Slenderman fiction are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: CkySanqUgAAyucc.jpg (152KB, 599x1150px) Image search: [Google]
CkySanqUgAAyucc.jpg
152KB, 599x1150px
Reminder:
SomethingAwful.com and the Slenderman fiction are CIA assets designed as part of monarch mind control.
>>
>>18026593
/x/, please stop trying to connect dots where there are no dots to connect.
>>
>>18026618
There are tons of dots. Dots all over the place. Maybe they don't look like a unicorn when connected, but there are lots of dots.
>>
..........okay.
>>
>>18026593
"I first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia."
>>
>>18026593
>forums and project monarch
That's not how it works, you're trying to mix oil and water.
>>
Someone trying to bring back '09?
>>
bengayzi
>>
>>18026593
The creation of slenderman has nothing to do with this, but you're mostly right about Something Awful, and about their utilization of OC. Be wary of everything that flakes off that community.
>>
>>18026618
>Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain
>>
There's nothing funnier than people writing stuff like "leftist Obama-voter" with a straight face.
>>
>>18027247
>real communism has never been tried desu famalamadingdongs
>>
>>18027253
Mate I know you're just greentexting bullshit answers to feel superior but really, Obama ain't a leftist by any standards other than those of retarded college students who believe in lifestyle revolution. He's as much a communist as Trump is a fascist, that is to say not at all.

Take it from someone whose country's seen an actual fascist dictatorship and continued terrorist activities from both sides for the last seventy years.
>>
>>18026618
t. CIA
>>
>>18027265
It never said Obama himself is a leftist. And I agree he couldnt be because I deem him smarter than that.
>>
>>18026593
The thing with facts, you see, is that you can provide sources for them. I'm especially interested in number two, got anything on that?
>>
the SA drug forum (TCC) and whatever their leftist forum was called were important in my formative years. wonder if i was being programmed. years later i'm still meeting goons. just like 4channers, we're branded by the same iron.

i wonder if ATS, GLP, SA, 4chan are all experiments in social engineering...

DARPA? you got anything to say?

https://cryptome.org/dodi/dod-smisc.pdf
>>
>>18029989

SA is cooler than 4chan
>>
>>18029989
I wonder this all the time. Clearly this is a perfect tool for programming. Some people are on here every single fucking day, for most of the day (me too, sometimes).
>>
It's an intelligence project, as is 4chan; which 'flaked' from SA. The clue is in the tagline 'the internet makes you stupid', one only has to look at the state of GBS today to see how true that's become.

Also so are the other spin off sites. the rhizzone; the lf offshoot, is another bumper in the internet wide political/psyops pinball game. A poster there got in the news for finding an cache of Dylan Roof's photos, was later doxxed and found to be working for the UN, then deleted her post history. Turned out to be the daughter of a CNN producer but was acting for years as some muslim convert, leftier-than-thou commie. Then there's Sam kriss, an up-and-coming lefty personality who posted there, said there really was a jewish conspiracy before scrubbing his post history and quitting. Now he's been quoted by Slavoj Zizek and has a column in thejacobin. It's safe to assume everyone who is someone is a fake, espescially wrt politics.
>>
>>18032187
I'm not informed enough about any of this shit. I have never heard this. Very interesting. Anyone know anything else like this?
>>
>>18026675

FYAD?
>>
>>18029993

the delusion is real
>>
>>18032220

'Fuck You And Die' one of the SA forums. Preceded weird twitter and bizarre irony type humour. It's worth noting this if you're wanting to try join the dots: http://forums.windowscentral.com/off-topic-lounge/346444-lockheed-martin-awarded-contract-regarding-social-networks-irony.html
>>
File: slenderman.jpg (60KB, 557x666px) Image search: [Google]
slenderman.jpg
60KB, 557x666px
>>18026593
Isn't Slenderman just a metaphor for your taxes? He's always kind of there, and the more you stress about him the more powerful he gets.
>>
>>18032187
I used to be really into lf, it was basically a precursor to todays sjws, but alot funnier and smarter. Its crazy how influential that was.I dont hear many make the connection.
>>
>>18026593

>implying goons would be capable of this kind of shit

They just stole credit for all of /b/'s shit when /b/ actually did shit and now they sit around talking about anime and feminism.
>>
>>18026593
Yeah, no. Fuck off.
>>
>>18034559

I still watch 'dat hate amerikkka beat' once in a while.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>18026675
"friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes"
>>
>>18026618
Just like a constellation, the points seem connected, parts of a bigger whole, though only from the limited viewpoint the planetary dweller has.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.