[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, I think I´ve met a murderer. I know this isn´t paranormal,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 8

File: Channelcat.jpg (149KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Channelcat.jpg
149KB, 1024x768px
Guys, I think I´ve met a murderer. I know this isn´t paranormal, but it crept the fuck out of me.
So there I was, in my crappy apartment, minding my own business, bored as shit on a Saturday night. So, as sometimes I do, I go on a sex chat. It hardly ever works, but I´ve gotten lucky on some occasions and actually gotten some fairly attractive women. I can count them with the fingers of one hand, though. Still, it beats doing nothing, so there I go, expecting disappointment.
And disappointment is what I get. After a couple of hours trying to talk with women only for them to leave midway through the conversation or just repeating the same shit (age, description and all that) in the general chat, I grow frustrated and bored.
I might not be getting any action tonight, but at least I´ll have fun. So I refresh the page and use a female nickname. I´m instantly flooded by desperate guys like me, and I fuck around with them for a while. After a while I get another idea. I say my city and ask if someone in the chat is from around there. It so happens, one guy is.
So we make chit chat for a while, he asks me horny shit and I make myself look the most mundanely sexy woman of the world. I can practically feel his boner through the screen. So, I play my final card. I ask him to meet, right now, in my home.
He immediately agrees and asks me if he can bring a friend. I tell him yes, knowing this will be funnier if they’re two.
I then proceed to give him my exact address; that is, my street, my apartment building’s door, and my floor. However, I tell him my door is that of my neighbor, because I´m not completely retarded. Completely being the operative word. Anyway, the point is seeing if he´ll actually come, and see him through my peephole, because I am honestly curious about how a person who agrees to go to stranger’s home at 3AM with a vague promise of sex would look like. I mean, for all he knew, I could be a serial killer.
>>
Anyway, I leave my apartment and go rush downstairs to open the street door so he can come in without using the entry phone.
I wait for him for twenty minutes checking Youtube in the meantime, when I get a notification from the chat telling me he´s here. I rush as quietly as possible to my door, and there he is.
I try to discern him in the darkness, and he looks like a twenty something year old guy, thin, medium height. I can´t really make him out. I can only see his back, so that doesn´t help.
I´m kind of chuckling when I notice something. He is holding a knife behind his back. An actual kitchen knife; it’s fucking huge, as long as his forearm. My blood goes cool for a second. I´m wondering what the fuck is going on for about a second, when it hits me.
I stand there, quiet like a bitch, just stuck to the peephole. He takes out his cellphone and texts something. I hear from my bedroom the ring the chat uses to notify you when someone sends you a private message. He´s probably urging me to open the door. At this point I´m kind of frozen. He then turns around, and I want to kick myself in the balls. Did he hear the fucking computer, I wonder. He comes closer and closer, and tries to look through the peephole. I duck, almost dropping to the floor. I crawl towards my door as quietly as possible, hoping he doesn´t send another message. I finally reach my computer and pull the cable, cutting its power and shutting it off. I stand there in the darkness of my room for a while, trying to distinguish any sounds in the silence. After a few minutes, I gather the courage to get back to the peephole. I walk there as stealthily as possible. I take a look, fully expecting to see his god dammed eye staring back at me. There’s nothing but the empty hallway. I decide to go back to bed, not without keeping a kitchen knife by my side.
>>
He still hasn´t returned, and I hope he never does. I keep wondering about his friend. I never saw anyone else on that hallway. Where the hell was he? He might have made him up, maybe he just kept him downstairs or maybe he was blocking the stairs or something. I have no fucking idea.
I keep watching over my shoulder when I walk around my neighbor.
>>
Thanks for not greentexting
Sounds pretty frightening. Why would you give out anything close to your address in the first place?
>>
>>18025925
I was bored and I wanted to see him closely, not sitting around thinking how smart I am for sending him to a place where no one will even open him the door.
>>
Jesus fucking christ bro. Have you got any more messages?
>>
>>18025931
Nope. It was kind of an anonymous chat. You type a nick and talk with other shitheads. Unless you actually reserve a permanent nick, you don´t really have an account. So neither him nor I have any way of contacting. Except for, you know, he suspects I live nearby.
>>
>>18025880
Holy shit, do you have any screencaps or something?
>>
>>18025929
his friend was the knife
>>
>>18025941
Nope. As I´ve said, I turned off the computer without even bothering to check what he was telling me. And I didn´t take any pictures through the peephole for very obvious reasons. Sorry.
>>
>>18025942
If he had brought the knife only to make that joke I would have kinda laughed before he gutted me.
>>
If you are not bullshitting you are in danger. He heard your computer and he knows where you live. And now with your thread he might know what you did.
>>
>>18025942
Oh shit
>>
>>18025942
How very perceptive of you.
>>
>>18025951
I don´t know. I live in Spain, and here 4chan is not that popular. If he´s reading this right now I´m really fucked, though.
>>
>>18025951
>>18025959
So, what? Should I call the police, move out for a few days, or what? I admit I´m still pretty scared.
>>
>>18025959
he probably is.
>>
File: olawd-1.jpg (35KB, 427x640px) Image search: [Google]
olawd-1.jpg
35KB, 427x640px
>>18025965
(Seriously though, I´m terrified)
>>
>>18025962
He is watching you, you must go about your life absolutely normally so as not to give anything away.
>>
>>18025962
Either dont leave the house or dont return to it. Did you happen to see anything that you could discern? Like did he have a car?
>>
>>18025967
I mean, by the way he only talked to women I suppose he was only interested in killing females, so maybe I´m safe?
Anyway, what should I do after that?
>>
>>18025959
Is eschan still alive?
>>
>>18025973
I looked through the window and I saw no car, so he must have entered the building the other side of the building I have no windows in. Or maybe he came walking.
>>
Or just notify the police
>>
>>18025981
I think so.
>>18025984
What should I tell them? That I think I am being stalked? I don´t know how seriously they´ll take me, but I guess I could try.
>>
>>18025986
what if he´s in the police?
>>
>>18025992
Call me paranoid, but I was kind of afraid of that. I mean, it´s unlikely, but still.
If I lived in America I could at least buy myself a gun.
>>
>>18025880
>I then proceed to give him my exact address; that is, my street, my apartment building’s door, and my floor.
Invite him over again, I think it's natural selection.
>>
>>18026004
This
>>
>>18025880
Yea move the fuck out. He'll have a harder time finding your ass if you're in a different location. Hell if you wanna really survive let a guy stay at your place but you go to a hotel or something so he gets killed and he thinks he killed his target.
>>
>>18025880
So this is what's going to happen. If the person came to your place with a knife, they really don't care for the consequences. They'll stalk you. Their accomplice may have been waiting out of view, or worse yet, they've a van or some form of transport with a driver.
Be cautious, you don't know their friends, but they know your place. It's a matter of time.
Real batshit move would be saying that you saw him with a knife.
Asking where he lives won't work for obvious reasons.
Keep us updated. You stop, we'll assume your dead
>>
you should probably just call the cops...
>>
>>18025880

do you think it would be possible to find him on that chat ?

i mean if you (or someone else) would lure him by posting in that sex-chat and going for the "Hi i'm femanon from [insert OPs area here]. Someone wants to met up in the middle of night for a little sexy time and maybe bring a friend ?"-bait, the number of persons actualy taking it should be limited.

Just imagen all the giggles we could have, trolling a serial killer.
>>
Holy shit man! honestly just call the cops or set up some hidden cameras here and there, and if you recognize him in the video just go straight to the police and show them the video of the man and explain them the full story. Your life is more important than your pride, you've already shared it with us why not the police?
>>
>>18026056
Alright, I´ll try to keep you guys updated.
So far, nothing weird has happened.
>>
>>18026100
It is possible to do that, but you´d need to be a good Spanish speaker in order to do that.
>>
>>18026102
I don´t have money for cameras, and I don´t think the owners of the building would let me put them anyway. I´ll keep an eye open for that guy, though.
>>
>>18025880
If you're making this up you're a good writer.
>>
I've got a somewhat risky plan that might work.

----
Go onto the website and desperately search for the guy, act as if you're dissappointed by the fact that he didn't show up.

Then when you find him lure him into:
A: A police trap
B: A random other place inside your city/town
C:The exact same place but this time prepare pepperspray/tasers/anything to take him out and make sure you have alot of people backing you up.

Honestly i'd stay over at a friends house for a while and return a week later and see if anything changed (setup some minor things in your house that you can notice if anyone has been there) if he actually was there then consider moving/police.
>>
>>18026109
Are you Op ?

Unfortunately my spanish skills are non-existent.
But if we realy want to find him on the Chat, Op (You) must be involved anyway to confirm if writing style matches if someone takes the bait.

pls do it Op,
you are probably fucked either way.
>>
>>18025942
>Say hello to my little friend
>>
>>18026119
Nah; my narrative is shit. And I´d never be able to come up with anything like this; it is real.
>>
>>18026121
I´m thinking about moving for a while to a friend's house. I´d go with my parents, but, you know, I´d rather not tell them I gave my address to someone I didn´t know.
>>
>>18026100
Do this OP or at give us some information on how to search his account (if possible) would be funny to troll him.
>>
>>18026138
Yes, I am OP. Maybe I´ll try something. I´ll keep you guys informed. I´ve got some moving to do, but I´ll try to lure him out in a few days.
>>
>>18026161
I´ll do it, but for now I have a few things to do.
>>
Someone screencap this!
>>
>>18026152
Are you worried that you put your neighbor in danger now? Is your neighbor a female?
>>
>>18025886
>not having a gun
How much of an idiot are you?
>>
>>18026152

Honestly, OP, I believe you.

I'm a femanon and used to be a delivery driver.

I've gone to more than one sketchy delivery that just turned out to be a guy standing/lurking in the shadows with a weapon.

Anyone who has been delivering for more than 5 minutes knows the robbery/rape risk and we are generally not that dumb. We always scope the location out first - if it is a psycho with a pipe wrench or a machete, hand in his pants stroking himself, waiting for the delivery, we just get the fuck out of there.

But you do see these guys. I can only imagine what use they try to make of online hookup sites.
>>
>>18026253
Because a idiot with a gun is a desirable thing?
>>
>>18026285
>I've gone to more than one sketchy delivery that just turned out to be a guy standing/lurking in the shadows with a weapon.
wtf
>>
>>18026353
Yeah, it's a huge thing.

Low-IQ criminals think it's a really good idea to rob people with a handful of change on them.
>>
>>18026319
If he wasn't an idiot he would have a gun.
Im not saying he should get a gun now. Because retards and guns are not a good mixture.
>>
>>18026152

This story is third-rate bullshit and the rest of you are gullible fucking faggots as usual.

It's the plot of Joy Ride, except in an apartment.

Will you role playing cunts please just die already?
>>
>>18026592
Watch out everyone we got a rager.
>>
>>18026620

He's right, you know.

No need for the rage but he's right and this rp is stupid.
>>
hi
>>
>>18025959

I met multiple /x/philes from Spain when they visited my city about 5 years ago.
>>
>>18026142
underrated post
>>
Did anyone think for a minute he possibly thought You were the serial killer and didn't want to get raped before being flayed? Maybe the knife was for his protection.
>>
Chatib?
Chatiw?
>>
maria i swear to god that knife was for meal we were supposed to eat together. i am a decent gentleman. i even waited for you entire night in my van. i will come up now and let's go on picnic i got black plastic bags for food storing.
>>
his 'friend' could have been scoping out your apartment, looking for a way to break in while the other guy went to the door. You should probably stay somewhere else for a while
>>
>>18026523

And depression
>>
>>18026248
OP here. I don´t really know my neighbors. I know that there is at least a man living in that apartment, though.
>>
>>18026253
I live in Spain; here guns are much harder to get.
>>
>>18026592
>>18026686
I have no idea what Joy Ride is.
And no, this isn´t roleplay. But you're free to believe whatever you want to believe.
>>
>>18027115
That is a possibility too; I hadn´t considered it. But who brings a kitchen knife to a booty call and not something more discrete, such as pepper spray or a small knife if they wanted protection?
>>
OP here; update on the situation.

I´ve called a friend and told him I have a problem with my apartment's gas installation and that I needed somewhere to stay. For now I don´t want to keep the police involved, since, well, my neighbor might not take kindly that I gave away his address to a possible serial killer and he might sue me or just beat the shit out of me. So, for now, I´m staying in a friend's house.
Any ideas on what I should do next, or should I just wait this out?
>>
>>18027585
Wait it out for a week or two, come back and look for signs of a break-in/attempted break-in. If there is none, return home and invest in a self defence weapon to keep nearby where you sleep.
>>
>>18027623
I think I can stay there for a week at best; the gas excuse won´t cut it for too long. I admit my door is more, well, fortified than most in the building. I had an additional lock installed after a series of house robberies took place in my area.
The problem is I don't know if he´ll come back for me or for my neighbor, if he comes at all.
>>
>>18027585
Install your head a brain.
>>
OP you dun goofed
>>
Maybe, now he is more scared of you than you are of him. He probably thinks that somebody spotted him and he won't return to the area
>>
>>18028063
>implying fear won't just make him more likely to strike

OP could identify and report him, ruining everything. Better to kill him now than live with that anxiety. OP dun goofed indeed.
>>
>>18027679
Consequences will never be the same. Prove me wrong.
>protip:you can't
>>
>>18027637
Man, don`t be so scared, you can survive mulitple knife-wounds and call for help if situation arises.
On a more serious note, he is not going to stalk you. Serial killers are usually either smart or cowardy, and this one doesn`t seem very smart, visiting unfamiliar adress while brandishing a fucking knife. So he is a fucking coward and he is not coming back.
Unless, of course, he is SO stupid that he still thinks that "woman" he talked to lives there. In that case he might keep watch over your apartment building looking for a right woman. You might have endangered your female neighbours, my spanish friend. And now you are running while they will go on about their daily lives, oblivious to the danger. Chances are very low, but it is possible.
>>
>>18028360
Virgin blood for moloch :^)
>>
>>18025942
Bravo nolan
>>
Your worrying to much. For all he knows he thinks the person in the chat was the next store neighbor. Just act casual and if he comes up to you act normal as if you didn't know what he did
>>
>>18025880
this story was posted before, still good though. I love reading paranormal stories...even though I'm terrified of the unknown
>>
>>18025965
found the serial killer
>>
>>18025880
So, youre telling me there was this guy willing to murder a woman.
He would go alone to a strangers apartment at 2am to fulfill his purpose.
Wouldnt bother to hide a 30 cm knife though.
Imagine if you were a woman and a real victim, he wouldnt be able to fulfill his purpose because of yeah, a peephole.
Im not buying this bullshit.
>>
well why still no one thought that maybe he came with the knife because he was afraid that the person he met online was lying and in reality is a dirty old man who will try to kill him? obviously he needed a weapon to eventualy protect himself?
>>
>>18028821
So hed just bring it exposed like that. Yeah right.
It doesnt matter which way you look at this, guys fucking retarded or OPs a liar. Probably the latter
>>
>>18028849
exposed like what? he had the knife in the back, it's the safest place to hold it. if the person inside the apartment turns out to be the nice cute girls as she tell on the internet, he can hide the knife on his pocket.
any other way he would have to explain why he brings the knife with him or the girl would be just scared
>>
>>18028869
Are you OP or an idiot sucking his balls?
None of this applies to a knife thats the size of ones forearm.
In a real case scenario hed be bringing with him a pocket knife inside his well... pocket.
You faggots are fucking gullible
>>
>>18028803
He said that the guy was hiding the knife BEHIND HIS BACK. He was facing the other door. If OP had been in the apartment this guy called he wouldn´t have been able to see the knife.
>>
>>18029619
Quoted from OP's post:

>He is holding a knife behind his back

And keeping only one hand free? I still don't believe OP, I think he's lying. And this is my final word on this subject, I'm not replying to this thread anymore.
>>
File: leaving this board.gif (247KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
leaving this board.gif
247KB, 256x192px
>>18029634
>>
>>18025959
>Spain
He was probably trying to kidnap a cute girl for sex trafficking
>I have seen 3 Taken movies
>>
>>18025959
Let me guess, he was from Terra, right?
>>
>>18026109
>Yesterday
Yo hablo español, OP. ¿Te puedo ayudar en algo? Puede que sea bullshit tuya, pero si te puedo ayudar en algo, dime y te ayudo.
>>
>>18025942
A quality joke by a murderer
>>
>>18025880
OP, gives logs, screens, nickname, something so we can investigate. even if fake info it will be cool in /b/. please lets find him
>>
>>18029654
>leaving this board.gif

that anon said he/she would be leaving this thread, not this board.

>>18029972
OP conveniently turned off his PC, losing the chat without screens.
he will also not remember the "killer"'s name because of amnesia.
>>
>>18029996
"killer'"s *nickname, my bad
>>
File: autism.gif (537KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
537KB, 480x270px
>>18029996
>that anon said he/she would be leaving this thread, not this board.
And I had the gif saved with that filename. Same concept, different specifics. Might as well point out that Homer leaves a car, not a board or a thread.
This one has the right name for you though.
>>
>>18030087
A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

thread is dead
>>
>>18030317
>OP is dead
FTFY
>>
>>18025975
Ask yourself how tough would it be to take you out and whether or not that guy gives a damn worth that. My guess is he couldn't give a rat's ass about your trolling and he probably hasn't given an ounce of thought towards you. An ounce being the most infinitesimally small measuring unit for thought power.

You're worthless to him. Quit thinking you're more than you are and worry about the things that really matter. Like whether or not you're being true to yourself, moving forward or growing in a positive way.
>>
>>18025880
>>18025886
Of all the things that never happened, this happened the least. Once you get in high school you'll start reading and writing more, you'll be a lot better at this hopefully.
>>
>>18030924
Kek
If this was my first time lurking a thread on /x/, I'd say I'm quite impressed by how many idiots are falling for OP's lies.
But it's not.
Nothing better represents this board than the motto "I Want to Believe".
>>
>>18030458

OP should be more worried about his neighbor's life than his own.

according to the facts at least this seems to make much more sense.

but OP is an egotistical faggot.
>>
>>18031173
This is kind of the whole point of /x/.
>>
>>18031222
There is (or at least there should be) a difference between believable and blatantly fake paranormal (not paranormal in this specific case, but you get the point) activities.
People on this board just can't comprehend simple logic, though.
Just saying.
>>
>>18031345
That`s because simple logic would completely destroy like 85% of threads here, if not more. You gotta really turn off your brain to enjoy this board sometimes. But, oh well.
>>
Why are you all ignoring the most obvious answer?

Guy meeting sketchy person from internet.
Guy goes to door with knife, just in case psycho answers door.

Duh.
>>
>>18025890
his friend was obviously the kitchen knife
>>
>>18031767
This.

OP if this is true, I'd be really careful. Like who knows, he might feel like you've insulted him and is planning on coming back when you least expect him.
>>
This is why /k/ exists.

Move, learn to defend yourself, or accept that a killer is coming for you/
>>
>>18025942
I am borderline serial killer with this very tier of puns, at least four a day.
I haven't murdered anyone, but my incessant puns are slowly wearing my companions mortality quite thin.
>>
File: front.jpg (377KB, 700x957px) Image search: [Google]
front.jpg
377KB, 700x957px
>>
File: back.jpg (361KB, 700x957px) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
361KB, 700x957px
>>18032471
>>
File: keys.jpg (71KB, 570x268px) Image search: [Google]
keys.jpg
71KB, 570x268px
>>18032471
This is me, I forgot to quote
>>18032122

This valentine's pun was for you, anon xoxoxoxo
>>
What did he look like?
>>
>>18032625
like your mom
>>
>>18032648
Quality post, like many other ITT.
>>
Welp that's your own fault, dummy. You probably shouldn't give out your exact address on the internet for fun. I'm pretty sure this is RP anyway
>>
>>18025880
>>
>>18025880

Why the picture is a cat fish ?
>>
>>18035374
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=catfish
>>
File: 1453221708504.gif (2MB, 500x390px) Image search: [Google]
1453221708504.gif
2MB, 500x390px
OP here, I'm dead

/thread
>>
>>18030087
>>might as well point out that homer leaves his car and not a thread

Honestly that was a class a argument. No sarcasm. Well done.
>>
>>18032648
Reported
>>
>>18025959
Hay un monton de Anons aqui en Catalunya, boludo
>>
>>18025880

Do you write for that Mr Robot series? Because the writing on that show sucks just as much as this B.S.
Thread posts: 128
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.