[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Does anyone here have any experience with talismans, especially

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

Does anyone here have any experience with talismans, especially the creation of them?
>>
File: uncle.png (81KB, 221x219px) Image search: [Google]
uncle.png
81KB, 221x219px
>>18025777
Talismans not important.
>>
File: aiyaaajackie.png (546KB, 1062x727px) Image search: [Google]
aiyaaajackie.png
546KB, 1062x727px
>>18025781
ONE MORE TING
WHY YOU USE TALISMANS WHEN YOU CAN CAST CHI SPELL?
>>
File: kbincen-712a7.jpg (12KB, 200x515px) Image search: [Google]
kbincen-712a7.jpg
12KB, 200x515px
>>18025777
I fucking love this thing. I'm gonna get one for kicks if I can. Nice trips btw. I've made a few. Its really just creating something from the heart and putting your intent into ever aspect of its creation. First realize what you want to make it for. Then choose a design/ material. It doesn't have to be overly complicated. Just go with what feels right. Do research. Using a time honored system is ok too. It all comes down to what you want it to be really.
>>
>>18026516
So, what talismans have you made then?
>>
I made one once as an exercise and really enjoyed it. Like anon above says, put your heart and intent into every aspect of it.

Source the material from someplace that has meaning for you. Like a stone from a wild beach, somewhere with a strong energy. Gather it at a special time, a full moon, dawn, an equinox, etc. Carry it in a pouch you have made for this purpose alone. Collect related things for a creation ceremony. Things which carry some essence of what it is you are making the talisman for; 'correspondencies' can be useful. For example, if you are making a talisman for strength, have things around which signify strength. These are reminders for your psyche, so have to have meaning for you. A piece of oak or steel, a toy Jedi, whatever brings to mind your goal. I'm not that keen on working with traditional correspondencies, plants, colours etc, though some are useful if they have meaning for you.

Pick a time to do a ceremony. Learn as much as you can about ceremony and invocation beforehand. Acknowledge the presence of the angel of [your goal] and allow yourself to feel it (don't worry if you don't feel it). Angels carry the template or essence of ideas and forms. So there is an angel of strength, which can help you bring the energy you want into your talisman. Be aware that we are all receiving and transmitting the energy of life and our own thoughts and feelings all the time. All you have to do is bring your focus to the energy and essence of your goal and allow that energy to be present within your field and radiate out to your talisman. Also, make sure you are also allowing the energy to flow out through your root or feet. Don't focus on the talisman and forget to clear yourself. Enjoy.
>>
>>18025777
Hunting Britbong anon here.

I make Talismans of Yew and Oak, and even of deer horn for good luck charms when I go hunting.

I mark them with either Runic symbols such as those for Wodan. ( see pic related ) or as tribute to Herne the Hunter.

I often burn the Talismans and make new ones on the Summer Equinox, as tribute to the wild hunt.
>>
>>18027846
I like how most Thai amulets are made of clay, this makes it possible to mix in plant and gem powders and stuff.
>>
>>18025797
This just prompted me to binge uncles best moments. JCA is goat tier /x/ children's entertainment
>>
>>18027867
Yew Oak and Deer Antler are very particular materials because they represent the gods respectively.

It's simple tools that ensure good luck. Mistletoe is also good for warding away evil spirits, because it's said to be poisonous to them.

Iron Talismans are also good for that.
>>
>>18027867
>>18027898
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfp3OAuMmnMnClWqMoqMSgF3rfFAoipp5
>>
>>18027185
I made this one not too long ago out of an African dream seed to help protect me and keep my mind on the dreamscape. I'd show a pic of my old one but it got lost on a camping trip. Fell right off. I was very upset. Carried it for years.
>>
>>18027846
Nice. I could get into that. Pisses me off that anything of earth and spirit has been hijacked by vegan new agers.

What and where and how do you hunt anon?
>>
Would this practice work the same way if I wanted to make a bad luck/health or other negative object?
>>
File: 1417710087618.png (721KB, 747x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1417710087618.png
721KB, 747x1200px
>>18025781
>>18025797
>>18027889
<=====

>>18029262
In principle, assuming it actually works. Thing is, if you screw it up you're liable to curse yourself or advantage an enemy. Maybe practice with something innocuous until you now what you're doing. You edgy teenager.

>>18025777
Lucky sevens. Do YOU have any experience?
>>
Unfortunately no. I've been composing ingredients list for both a protection talisman and a wealth talisman, but that's it. I don't really have the privacy or space to actually make them as of now.
>>
>>18029319
>>18029364
That was meant as a reply to you, forgot to reply to your comment.
>>
>>18029262
Yes. Literally that's why people hate witches because they can curse livestock or families even through placing talismans on their property.
>>
File: 1464389275905.jpg (783KB, 1920x1080px)
1464389275905.jpg
783KB, 1920x1080px
>>18025777
Ok nigga let me e plain this shieeet. All shit emits fucking vibration energy stereometric shit, m'kay. Your brain is the most powerfull transmitter and receiver of those frequencies known even to fucking aliens. Now listen how to usecthis shit to make magic stuff. Around you therecisxlike a cloud of all the vibrations of all the shit that you want and fear and think about. If you look at some shit focused, you know just observing for as little as 17seconds you're going to add that shit to your cloud. But if while putting your attention to an object you think about some shit you add that vibe to that object. If you do this with strong emotions and/or repeat the same thought pattern while focused on the object it is going to get strong and its going to influence you back with the same thought pattern that you programmed. As we know thoughts create reality so a change of thinking due to being in the viscinity of such talisman is going to change shit in your life. crystaline stuff works best. The most powerfull one i've ever made is one of my first, and a very simple one - its just a rock that i keep in my pocket all day and near my bed at night and everytime i touch it i think about all the things that i love about life and im gratefull for. Try to make a gratefullness talisman like that, and let someone on acid hold it, they explode with happiness everytime apparently for some reason. Shit is funny to watch but sometimes you might get problems getting the stone back because they are going to love itcso much
>>
>>18029878
S'all good. Dude knows.
>>
>>18029878
This git dudes it.
>>
>>18027846
looks almost like "priest"
>>
>>18025777
Anyone who has any experience with Thai amulets?
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.