[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't usually come on /x/, but I felt as if this time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 3

File: demonssouls_gh_cover.jpg (370KB, 1392x1600px) Image search: [Google]
demonssouls_gh_cover.jpg
370KB, 1392x1600px
I don't usually come on /x/, but I felt as if this time it was very appropriate. Now I know this is /v/ related, but I've been reading a lot about the Berenstein bears/Mandela effect and so I thought it was okay to make a thread here.

This fucking game. Dark Souls. It's Dark Souls right? Why is it now "Demon's Souls"???? I was just on steam and decided to give it another playthrough, and the name of the title changed! It's the exact same game. Same graphics, same missions, same plot. Just a different title? Maybe it's different in other countries? I give up.

I then learned about "Looney TOONS" "FROOT Loops" "No I am your father"

I'm really fucking scared. What are we supposed to do?
>>
>>18023514
You actually made me check it, OP. Good job.
>>
There's still a dark souls........... Lol. Literally nothing is different. You're in the same place. Just a sperg that doesn't know that Demon souls is more or less what started Dark souls. How's your shit memory treating you? Oh wait, you don't remember.
>>
>>18023514
Nice meme OP. I too discovered this meme yesterday.
>>
>>18023525
How long has it been Cactus Thief? I always thought it was "Faggot."

Fucking mandela effect man
>>
Bought it back in 2009. It has always been Demon's Souls. Remember thinking it was a shitty, hard to pronounce title back then. Great game though. This isn't the Mandela effect, its just a Japanese developer without good translation skills.
>>
demons souls is a different game from dark souls you dumbo dingleberry!!!!!
>>
>>18023616
You're half right. And also half wrong. So. Sure.
>>
>>18023514

>I was just on steam and decided to give it another playthrough, and the name of the title changed!

This thread is stupid, but just wanted to mention that the version on steam would always be called Dark Souls, since Demon's Souls only came out on ps3.
>>
>>18023514
Another false flag mandela thread.

>>18023525
Another unwanted unknown namefag.
>>
>>18023616
loled
>>
>>18023704
Oh boy, you're everywhere aren't you. Sucks to have shit memory. Here's to being called a......
>>
>>18023700
but who was phone?
>>
You're desperate for attention but you don't intend to be anything but a cunt. You're a waste of resources. This will remain true of you even when/if you decide to stop namefagging. Get out of my /x/.
>>
>>18023761
But it's everyone's /x/. Sucks to suck, mate.
>>
>Sucks to suck, mate.
You would know.
>>
>>18023783
Your posts are shit and you're a faggot
http://archive.4plebs.org/x/search/username/The%20Cactus%20Thief%20/
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>18023514
No way OP!

I own both of them does that mean I created a paradox???
>>
I enjoyed this thread.
>>
>>18023829
Ohhhhh nooooo. Anon on /x/ doesn't like what I post and that I occasionally enjoy the nice cock. Oh noooooooooooooo.
>>
>>18023514
Either you're trolling or you don't know that Demon's Souls is the proto-Dark Souls (made by the same guys).
>>
Ok we know that OP is a dumb ass but what is your though on the Mandela effect its a interesting concept (even thoe i just think its people who have bad memory telling other people their bad memories)
>>
>>18023514
I also remember watching japanese tournaments in a game called spacecraft, back when I was a kid. Now apparently it's Starcraft and Koreans play it
>>
goddamn it is just another game from t he same producers but it is more about demons..they also have another one called bloodborne which is just a little different but has the same concept with collecting souls etc
>>
>>18023514
this is a bait thread
>>
Do you remember when trolls and shitposters at least tried to make an effort when posting their crap?

Pepperidge Farm remembers.
>>
>>18023514
Demon Souls is the first Souls game, it was a ps3 exclusive.. It went pretty under the radar. Dark Souls is the sequel to demon souls. This is not the mandela effect (i do believe in it btw).
>>
>>18024905
>Demon Souls
>Demon

The timeline changed!
>>
>>18023514
memes.
>>
>>18023514
Wait what the fuck, after reading this thread I decided to go down to Gamestop and buy this game because I remember enjoying it, but now it's for the PS4 and called Bloodborne? Is the very fabric of reality falling apart with all these shifts?
>>
File: Story-of-Seasons-cover.jpg (901KB, 1546x1374px) Image search: [Google]
Story-of-Seasons-cover.jpg
901KB, 1546x1374px
So I like those farming sims and I remember one of them being called Harvest Moon. But then I looked through my games and now it's called Story of Seasons.

I'm legit creeped out guys!
>>
>>18023700
Thank u gamehead

This dude comes in here to trash Dark Souls for being similar to Dark Souls and doesn't even check his damn story.
>>
>>18023514
Not sure about this one. I played Dark Souls and it was shit.

Totally fascinated by this Mandela Effect thing though. Some stuff I'm so sure of has changed. Field of Dreams line totally changed.
>>
>>18023514
Dude...
>>
>>18028342
That's weird. I played Dark Souls and it was great.
>>
>>18023514
Demon's Souls is the predecessor to Dark Souls
>>
good work OP this is probably one of the best threads I've seen here in a while its like 2012 quality I FUCKING HATE THESE FUCKING NEWFAGS RUNING ALL THE FUCKING IMAGE BOARDS AND MAKING THEM ALL SHIT I WISH THEYD JUST FUCKING LEAVE
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.