[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Movies. I've seen Martyrs, Serbian Film, 28 Days of Sodom,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: thumbnail_IMAG0198.jpg (159KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
thumbnail_IMAG0198.jpg
159KB, 1280x720px
Movies. I've seen Martyrs, Serbian Film, 28 Days of Sodom, Cannibal Holocaust, Green Inferno, The P Tapes, etc etc etc etc etc etc I need something that will disturb me. Nothing gets under my skin anymore and I am fiending for something to really bother me for at least the night. Help appreciated. Pic sort of related.
>>
File: adhd.jpg (60KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
adhd.jpg
60KB, 800x800px
>Nothing gets under my skin anymore

You're just a world-class total badass, you're too much for /x/, too much for this planet even.
>>
>>18023496

Pretty much.
>>
If you go with the attitude that you're too tough for any of these films, you won't be scared. Get in the mood and try to enjoy the film instead of thinking of whether it's scaring you or not.
>>
go walk around outside plenty of terrifying shit out there
>>
Its 120 days of Sodom. Good movie though, I read the book and it was a good read.
>>
Hillary Clinton could be president.

There you go, OP.
>>
>>18023452
Horror movies aren't scary. Nothing you can do.
Get on liveleak and watch the ISIS execution compilation along with some 3rd world shithole car accidents.

>>18024220
Its god awful retarded propaganda far too corny to be taken seriously for even a minute.
>>
>>18023452

traffic is disturbing in a depressing way.
>>
>>18024227

this thought is what keeps me awake at night, shivering in terror

to get back on topic, here you go OP, this should deeply disturb you: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YttscNOoAjA
>>
>>18026389
i want to die
>>
Only thing that comes to mind is August Underground and its sequels. Not really a fan of this type of stuff, so I can't speak to how much you'll be affected by it.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.