[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.inquisitr.com/3410453/na sa-caught-hiding-earth-s

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: soho-image-1.jpg (122KB, 940x938px) Image search: [Google]
soho-image-1.jpg
122KB, 940x938px
http://www.inquisitr.com/3410453/nasa-caught-hiding-earth-size-alien-ufo-spacecraft-near-the-sun-behind-fake-pixel-glitch-according-to-ufo-hunters-video/

What do /x/ think about this? Are the interstellar visitors already here? Are aliens real?
>>
File: 1470942814647.jpg (23KB, 352x395px) Image search: [Google]
1470942814647.jpg
23KB, 352x395px
>>18022746
Everyday I see threads like this, I always hope that the news source is even semi-reliable.
But alas.... No.
It's always Inquisitr, metaphysicalnewz, earth spirit news or some faggoty shit. I wish /x/ still cracked crazy cases and uncovered shit.
>>
Without a doubt alien life are real. With how infinitely large the universe is, there has to be some other life on other planets. Intelligent beings or aliens with about the brain capacity of /x/, there still has to be. But, are we being visited by these extra-terrestrials? Probably not.
>>
>>18022746
don't worry it's nasa, it's worthless.
>>
>>18022770
You think BBC or CNN would cover this shit? How blue-pilled are you?
>>
>>18022787
OP here, that's what I'm thinking about.. Does the government hide sth from us?
>>
> Secureteam10
Yeah no
>>
>>18022775
I sure hope they show up and save us from ourselves.

Can't help but feel that this is no different than ancient people hoping that "god will save them."

In reality the only thing that's going to save us is ourselves. We're on our own.
>>
>>18022746
I actually just listened to the newest Skeptiko podcast where the guest was Grant Cameron, who's been looking into UFOs for decades. Apparently they've actually been visiting us for a long time and the government knows all about it. He actually thinks Hillary Clinton might reveal everything if she becomes president.

Another interesting thing he said is that the aliens' spacecraft are controlled via some kind of telepathy, as is FTL travel. Apparently this method of travel is instantaneous.

If anyone's interested, you can listen to the interview here. Be aware, though, that it's pretty long: http://www.skeptiko.com/past-shows-2/past-shows/

Don't let the show's name fool you, either; it's not a "skeptical" podcast where "skeptic" means "Everything except for materialism is bullshit woo." It's pro-paranormal.
>>
>>18024594
>aliens' spacecraft are controlled via some kind of telepathy, as is FTL travel. Apparently this method of travel is instantaneous.
How the fuck does he know this?
>>
>>18024599
Apparently, interviews with people who were abducted, though perhaps "abducted" isn't the right word, since the experiences were positive. The aliens told them those things, and some of the abductees were even allowed to fly the ships themselves.
>>
>>18024606
Sounds like complete bullshit
>>
>>18022775
There might be life out there, but there are all manner of reasons why any advanced civilization may never expand past their own planet or solar system. Advanced A.I. and VR will be inevitable, and between the two it seems likely that peace or destruction will happen on a global scale.
>>
>>18024614
No. Sounds like DMT.
>>
>>18022746
All this shit does is make me jealous. I feel like a hamster on its wheel
>>
>This UFO cube was seen at our sun again and these two different cameras caught it.

No, it was caught in two different SOHO EIT filters. Same camera. There's no independent evidence.
>>
>>18022746
fake, sun is yellow and that pic is blue.
>>
How brain dead and/or high do you have to be to believe any of this stuff?
>>
May I just point out, the size of that covered area would mean their spacecraft would literally be around the size of our entire planet.

That's pretty fucking intense of real.
>>
File: 1392546739756.jpg (27KB, 493x430px) Image search: [Google]
1392546739756.jpg
27KB, 493x430px
>>18025591
>intense of real
>>
>>18022746
>hiding-earth-size
>earth size

A vessel that size would effect gravity throughout the solar system, easily detectable.
>>
>>18026942
But anon, gravity depends on mass, not size.
>>
>>18022746
>-behind-fake-pixel-glitch-according-to-ufo-hunters-video/

According to bullshiters, it's real => GIANT BULLSHIT
>>
shills...shills everywhere
>>
File: 1431748498026.jpg (71KB, 720x951px) Image search: [Google]
1431748498026.jpg
71KB, 720x951px
>>18027117
but you can infer if that object had such size the can have a fuck ton of mass
>>
>>18024594
>Hillary will reveal

Oh god, my sides. Hillary is the biggest liar, concealer, obfuscator, misdirector, prevaricator, and secretive person to ever walk the surface of this planet. The existence of alien life doesn't play into her plans. She wants to move towards a system of absolute government control, and that becomes next to impossible when the populace knows that the universe is bigger than just earth.
>>
>>18027729
>but you can infer if that object had such size the can have a fuck ton of mass
And why is that? Humans build space ships with all the weight saving techniques so it would be resonable to think the aliens would to the same. If that is an alien space ship its obviously from a very advanced culture and they most likely have very advanced materials and perhaps even anti gravity engines.
>>
i for one welcome our new Borg overlords

but for real though, have you guys really not seen the dozens/hundreds of pictures and videos of huge craft around the sun over the last 5 years or so? Some of them are shaped like stereotypical-ass space stations, some appear to be biological (Fort's giant space bats!), some are apparently planet-sized battle stations that look like the death star and siphon energy out of our sun...awesome stuffa

streetcap1 on youtube has some cool stuff. or just image search 'sun ufo' and think about what life must be like on a gigantic galaxy-roaming space station

wonder what the parties are like
>>
>>18024675
honestly if I were an ayy lmao visiting another planet and all I saw was war and destruction in their history books I would avoid them too.
>>
>>18030002
If that was your conclusion, you'd be misreading the history books.
>>
>>18022770
I feel the same, however secureteam10 (the video that inquistr shared) has had some pretty reliable finds in the past. What is interesting is that the uploader has screen shots before and after of nasa covering something up with a square pixel (he presents this past evidence in the video where the new pixel ''cover up'' was found). The new find focused in the video doesn't have a before picture, however the fact that they did it in the past makes the case have more weight to it.
>>
>>18024594
by revealing aliens, hillary means that she is a reptile but won't tell anyone! it's the only logical answer. nope can't tell me otherwise!!!!
>>
>>18028060
Does the phrase "earth-sized " mean anything to you ?

And for fzcks sake, anti-grav does not mean "it has no mass ".
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.