[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am addicted to lucid dreaming and i have no idea how to stop

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: chill-homie.jpg (101KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
chill-homie.jpg
101KB, 500x499px
I am addicted to lucid dreaming and i have no idea how to stop or if i even want to stop.

My body feels like its past the point of no return, and i hardly care, no one else does thats for damn sure.

Do you think i can stay there forever?
>>
Commit sodoku.
>>
not sure, but I remember hearing something about this kid that was playing highschool football, got knocked unconscious and dreamed that he was a father for 3 years. In the end he was only unconscious for 15 minutes, so i suppose you could figure out some way to manipulate the way you perceive time
>>
ok I found what i was talking about

https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/30t9kd/repost_a_parallel_life_awoken_by_a_lamp/

if you wouldn't stay there forever op how long would you stay?
>>
>>18020389
I cant really control it like that.

My first post was stupid and doesnt make sense, i dont even know what to say.
>>
>>18020399
eh, I don't know a thing about lucid dreaming. How long can you stay dreaming?
>>
>>18020400
Depends, but i can slip in and out fairly quickly.

Normally it speeds up real time tho, like an hour is 6 or so hours.

This isnt about the numbers its about the fact that i dont know how to live my life when i can literaly live out my fantasies.

It use to be about exploration and discovery, but now its just desires and masturbation.
>>
Hey man, I think I know how you feel. I started sleep meditations about a year and a half ago, and have practiced lucid dreaming techniques on and off for about eight. For almost a year now I find the pull to stay dreaming, to hover in that five minutes before you wake up. In those five minutes I can lead days of dream life, and when I wake up, the urge to stay asleep puts me back under again... and again, and again, and again. Sometimes I do it a dozen times in a sitting, almost every day. Its captivating, troubling, beautiful and tragic. I've made very small changes by scheduling very important dates and business early, and in the middle of the day (which I often spend 2-3 hours dreaming). Its tough and I wish I had answers. Just wanted to let you know you're not alone and you will be ok.
>>
Everyone thinks something like the matrix is sci fi or impossible to do in real life.

Well I say bullshit.

I got time and resources and I say you volunteer and I can put you in a drug induced sleep and hook your body up to life support.

Every once in a while I give you more of the drug and you keep on sleeping.

I'll monitor your brain waves and make sure your in the REM cycle as long as is safe with breaks of deeper sleep in between.

If your heart rate elevates I can put you in a deeper sleep or wake you up.

We can agree to wake you once every 3 days or however long you like so you can take breaks and decide if you want to continue or not.

Simple low tech matrix for your pleasure.
>>
>>18020447
That sounds like a lot of malarky.

Plus i d9nt think it would work, its about bringing your mind with you to sleep.

Id rather ya just kill me if everyones going to bullshit me.
>>
>>18020397
That would be incredibly sad.
>>
If you smoke weed, it'll interrupt rem activity and prevent you from getting too lucid
>>
>>18020408

Used it and owned
Or be use by then and be own by it
If you have control of your dreams you pretty much have control over yourself
Used wiselly.
>>
what you need to do, op, is embrace the lucid dreaming and let the energy resonate through you. do not have doubts. and when you are done with dreaming, return to the real world. do what you want.
>>
Use your ability to lucid dream as a bridge from your mind to reality. You can most likely manifest your dreams into the real world
>>
>>18021353
not so fast shill bill.
>>
File: image-2.jpg (17KB, 240x253px)
image-2.jpg
17KB, 240x253px
>>18021173
>used it and owned
>or be use by then and be own by it
The fuck?
>>
>>18020363
That sounds like a serious issue to you

So....which method do you use?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.