[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/div/ - Divination General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 319
Thread images: 24

Welcome to Divination General!

Come here for readings and discussion of theory/practice.

Every method is welcome: Tarot, Runes, Cartomancy, Scrying, Pendulum, Oracle cards, I-Ching, Tasseomancy, etc.

>If you're new, please read the STICKY:
http://pastebin.com/2Wp1Q074 (embed)

>Guides made by some of our readers:
Rustig, wrote this to help beginners on how to choose a deck and how to start with the tarot:
http://i.imgur.com/2rodLWB.png (embed)

Thoth, made his own tarot and rune guide that wants to share:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ciFuMOVDIkA18d9Rw-Zkklgigx-Y4XzJkGVeMTYWcic/edit?pref=2&pli=1

>Some useful tips before posting:
New readers should post that they're offering readings and what information they require from a querent.
Look for their posts in the thread to determine what's needed and before posting, check if they finished reading already.
Some readers will refuse to do certain readings -- respect that choice. Also, bullshit queries will get bullshit answers.
An "air query" can be made to no one in particular, but no one in particular may answer!

>Readers and Querents:
Please, respect each other, let's keep things decent here.

IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination

Previously on /div/: >>18018266
>>
Sorry to start out selfishly, I've gotten a reading regarding summoning last thread but wanted a love reading this thread. I've always been alone of my own volition but I think its time for me to stop running from people and myself.

Love reading for the next few months? Any possibilities? What can you see/predict? Any form of reading sincerely appreciated.

19, Male, Scorpio
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
>>18020309
What kind of love reading do you want?
>>
>>18020785
Not him but, is there different types?
>>
>>18020785
Hey, if you can. Scry 't' if you can.
>>
>>18020794
Oh lol well I was asking him if he wanted a specific reading like if someone he's interested in likes him or if he will meet someone soon etc
>>
>>18020277
Will I ever get a girlfriend?
>>
>>18020892
Yes
>>
>>18020897
In next 3 years?
>>
>>18020905
sooner than you expect
but she might be shallow
and makes too much noise for nothing
>>
>>18020910
will i talk with L in 2 weeks?
>>
I'll try a reading.

Scorpio/Male/26yo

I don't know what does the year have in store for me in general? Like, any romance, new places, winning anything, etc.?
>>
I've almost always only asked for love readings cause i'm a psycho but I was just wondering if anyone could give me a money reading instead. Am I going to make money? Am I going to be rich? Or am I going to be poor as fuck all my life but still kind of really happy? I mean, am I going to be poor AND depressed?! A general money and health reading please, thanks.
>>
>>18020917
No, not so soon,
L is isolating, you'd have to wait for them to come out by next month
>>
>>18020929
thank you very much ^^
>>
>>18020929
Does girls find me attractive?
>>
File: Rob Marley.jpg (121KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Rob Marley.jpg
121KB, 900x600px
HELLOOOOOOO WASHINGTON!

Gonna do a few tarot reads.
Probably 3.
Gimme yo query! :D
>>
>>18020977
General future reading, if you can. Will it be bountiful or full of trial and tribulation?
>>
>>18020977
Why does my ex avoid me?
Male taurus 22
>>
>>18020980

waiiiting...

breakdown, baby.
Destructive breakdown of love.
Things will suck but also be good because there will be some positive shit that will give you passion and joy for life. Mixing of the transformative virtues of life as well as sanguine optimism.

Up and down, man. The next several months will be up and down. Go figure.

Protecting yourself from bullshit and overcoming mental blocks while also seeking feminine beauty may be helpful in minimalizing the low points.
>>
>>18021005
what to expect the next 2 months?
>>
>>18021005
Much obliged.
>>
>>18020993

>Why does my ex avoid me

...Really?

Ok.

Because s/he's moving on.
Why focus on or welcome a thing of the past that could be emotionally draining.
S/he would rather move forward than look back it seems.

Maybe you should do the same?
>>
>>18020977
When I will meet my next long term bf?
>>
>>18021017
Im moving on, but she still is my best female friend
>>
>>18021009

Looks like you'l be seeing some changes coming up brought on by a woman you know. It will be likely based on impulsiveness and lead to stress and anger. There will likely be the end, not necessarily destructive, but a understanding leading to an end to something.
What that something may be I don't know.
>>
>>18020977
Is something following me, or is it just in my mind?
Is this something you can even tell, or is it not general enough? I'm new to all of this.
21, m, Leo
>>
>>18020977
What does she want from me?
>>
>>18020933
You're welcome

>>18020946
They find you a mystery, there's more under the surface about you they may wonder, so in a way yeah but ignore what's beyond your appearance to actually make a concept
>>
>>18020818
If I will meet someone soon. Sorry. It was late for me. Hope I can get one.
>>
>>18020921
I'm still around.
>>
File: 6575.jpg (89KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
6575.jpg
89KB, 500x497px
>>18020277
Could do one natal chart quick reading.
>>
Open query

Aleksandr
Taurus
Male

Is their any point into holding onto hope that we will get together?
>>
>>18021281
please
>>
File: $_35.jpg (14KB, 300x126px) Image search: [Google]
$_35.jpg
14KB, 300x126px
I have a question that is very important to me. Is there any reader willing to give me insight?
>>
>>18021362
I'll be monitoring this thread waiting for a reader. Please and thank you.
>>
>>18021362
What's the question?
>>
>>18021374
Will this girl ever love me truly, and would I be happy with her? She means a lot to me... but we've been having issues lately. I don't expect a pleasant surprise from this reading but more direction because I'm contemplating staying with her.
>>
>>18021376
Do you want the cards, or can I just give you in the interpretation? If you don't care much for many details, then I would say that she's rather grounded in how she's treating you, or at least she will settle in time and perhaps balance out even more. I could see this getting better if you start striving for balance and avoid any kinds of conflicts, if you seek to build a foundation and a clear path of communication.

However, if you stay with her you're going to be quite worried if she's really with you or not, and if you decide to leave then it will be a transitional period in your life when things will change towards something else.

Up to you here, but I could see this working out in the long run, since there's the appearance of the Universe; long-term plans, leading to Four of Wands, a rest after moving forward, a slight pause in things, and then potential movement forward.
>>
File: 411.jpg (28KB, 229x286px) Image search: [Google]
411.jpg
28KB, 229x286px
Open query
Male
Cancer
Richardson
Willy life unfuck itself if so how
Also I was visited by a powerful entity that cast a spell on me any info on that would be great a word spoken that I could comprehend was heka-cod or god-ay and later I saw a vision of it which looked like pic related but made of a pure white chackra with no defining features like the opposite of a shadow person any info on this would be great
>>
>>18021382
that is quite detailed, thank you reader I appreciate your work. What is this transitional period if I leave her? and... does it say any thing else about her?
>>
>>18021392
Metaphorical death and rebirth. It would lead to an end of one thing, but at the same time it would a beginning in itself towards other things or paths.

I drew a few more cards and it seems that the issues are likely stemming from some kind of changes that should be or are happening around you. A good amount of people don't do well with many changes, and it would be best to see if things are still or not in both of your lives. Either way, I would suggest sitting down and talking it through without any issues or conflicts and finding a compromise.
>>
>>18020277
why's that woman black hooded woman using her computer in the woods?
>>
>>18021399
It's not a situation with a lot of compromises. I always have the death card drawn for me during these readings as though I'm in a constant state of cataclysmic change. I'll talk to her... I don't know what to say to her but I'll open a dialogue at least. You're very good at what you do, I have one last question for you. Why in your opinion why do I consistently have death cards drawn in my readings?
>>
>>18021030
Bro, you need to look at a cringe thread for a couple mins and ponder your situation.
>>
>>18021399
what to expect the next 4 weeks?
>>
>>18021408
I see. It's hard to maneuver in such cases, but I would say that there's always a compromise to be found, but it depends on how willing both sides are and how far they are willing to go through with it.

Death generally means change that must happen, akin to actual, biological death. Your grandmother dies, you know that it was going to happen at some point, you weep and cry, but you soon enough start moving on because what else will you do? It happened, and you can't do much to change things at this point. It may likely be a nod to something that may happen, or perhaps that you can bring about that particular effect of death in your life.

I did, for amusement's sake, draw a card or two on this as well. I am tempted to say that it's likely a small premonition in some ways, and that you should be aware of your situation and perhaps wonder as to why you're getting excessive amounts of the Death card. Look into it's meaning. And see if there's something around you that is in the process of ''death''.

>>18021416
I am not doing readings. This anon seemed like he wanted one for a reason, so here I am.
>>
>>18021419
My grandmother has cancer now that you mention it but I think it's my own eventual death that I've been narrowly avoiding for the last five years. I didn't live a stable life before the last year, maybe the death card means a return to who I was out of bitter disappointment with life causing me to step towards an early demise... If things don't work out I'll be sure not to return to old habits thanks to your reading. Thank you very much anon.
>>
>>18021429
Cheating death, are you? Even so, if death hasn't claimed you yet, then it won't until it decides to. It can do it whenever it wants, or it'll take a chance whenever it comes up. It's patient, after all.

You likely need to go through a period of death, perhaps to forget what has happened before, moving on from the disappointment of life, and perhaps breathing in some fresh air into your lungs and not letting things get stale.

Best not. Take care of yourself and best of luck to you. Be well.
>>
>>18021432
Is there a way for me to contact you outside 4chan? you seem like a nice anon and I think you've read for me before.
>>
>>18021439
Come into the IRC then. I don't have a public e-mail to share at the current moment.
>>
>>18021442
Which IRC? I don't come to /x/ often.
>>
>>18021445
There's the link in the OP post at the very bottom. Go there, type in whatever nickname, enter, and then say that you're the anon.
>>
>>18021445
The Irc in the link from the op post
>>
>>18021445
>IRC (Internet Relay Chat) channel for discussion:
https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.sorcery.net/#/div/ination
>>
Scorpio

I have a relationship query. I am a deep pessimist. That's all you need to know if you have something for this.
>>
Anyone wanna trade readings?
I keep trying to meditate but there's an entity across my hallway upstairs that's trying to scare me by whispering and making noise and shit.It's pissing me off so I got mad and yelled at it. Will it cut it out or do I have to beat it's ass?
I don't do general queries.
>Age
>Alias or Name
>Gender
>Query.
>>
>>18021735
Sure. I Ching, or cards?
>28
>Azmi
>Male
>How will Cyprus work out for me?
>>
>>18021391
Here i don't do readings but have plenty of experience with shitty house ghouls they're basically the irl version of trolls just ignore em and theyll get bored and go away but if you feed them any attention things will escalate
>>18021735
>>
>>18021740
It does not matter to me my friend. Whatever is most convenient! I'm new to readings so give me some slack.
It seems that it will go well! I got the sun.
>>
>>18021735

Do a sage burning ritual. I wouldn't just expect it to go away by yelling at it.
>>
I guess I'm requesting a reading I want to know how me and my ex will repair things both friendship and a possible romantic future
>>
File: GenPol.png (21KB, 598x544px) Image search: [Google]
GenPol.png
21KB, 598x544px
Alright my dearies

These are the results of my gender poll.

Also. I will be giving ONE reading tonight. (And a bit of pendulum afterwards perhaps)
Bit drunk though. Hope that's not a problem
I'll wait like half an hour and pic the one that I feel most like doing. No offence to anyone who isnt that

Just give me:
>Alias
>Eye Colour
>Query

Have a lovely day everyone. Take good care of yourselves. peace.
>>
>>18021747
Three card spread from my Harrow Deck:
>The Liar
>The Locksmith
>The Winged Serpent

This entity is treacherous (Liar) so you'll need to find the right tools (Locksmith) and apply them at the right time (Winged Serpent) to banish it.
Good luck
>>
>>18021813
Mia
Blue
Will I get good paying job I want?
>>
>>18021813
Henry
Brown
What can i expect of my social life for the next couple of weeks?
>>
>>18021839
>>18021840
Kaiko is a misguided fraud just Saiyan.
>>
>>18021813
Why do phoney readers like you always enter the threads drunk? Get your shit together.
>>
>>18021820
Thanks a lot.
>>
>>18021844
what makes u think so?
>>
>>18021844
>>18021859
Someone is butthurt that his reading didn't came through
>>
>>18021840
Guess I'll do you. hold on a moment.
>>18021839
No offence Mia. Can still pen for you. Penny says yes
>>
>>18021879
Don't flatter yourself, kaka.
>>
>>18021897
>>>18021839 (You)
>No offence Mia. Can still pen for you. Penny says yes
Wow really? Thank you!
>>
File: mfortuner-teller.jpg (7KB, 256x250px) Image search: [Google]
mfortuner-teller.jpg
7KB, 256x250px
>>18021877
>>18021897
>Penny says yes
He's about as divine as a fortune teller
This is what happens when children post on /x/ next hell start using playing cards for readings since his parents won't let him use there Amazon account
>>
>>18021897
Thank you
>>
>>18021840
First the cards.

Ten of spades – Tears, suffering. War. Completion. Endings. The aftermath of a great battle. Ruins. The worst is over. And now you can have peace and recover.

Six of spades – Suffering. Violence. Change. Fear. Paths. Temptation. Bad decisions. A little something on the mischievous way. Something you probably shouldn’t do but will be tempting anyway.

Ace of hearts – Friends, family. Love. Emotions. Solitary things. Beginnings. Probably the beginning of a new love interest entering you life.

Now I’ll try if I can see anything for you.
I see a hight tower, multiple layers. In the top is a wizord. He’s preparing a potion. Pink smoke coming off from the kettle. His beard is on point. In his room is a cage, in the cage a little humanoid creature. Like a goblin or sommin. The goblin rings the iron bars and looks at a razor blade on the table. The wizard just turns the cage around, and it’s queit. Now I see a pen and some picking it up and starts writing with it. See a name. Cara or Lara or something like that. On the table is also a skull of an animal and a tin can with more writing supplements in it. I see two old people sitting on a bench in the park, they’re holding hands and looking at the little pidgeys in front of them. Now I see a huge cruise ship coming up from the ocean, like a reverse titanic. There’s sharks in the water. A rope comes down from the ship to save you. Now I see an archer, a topless guy with funky pants. He isn’t the finest archer, missed the bull, but not terrible either. Yet he dances like he’s the best at his craft.

I hope there was anything of youse for you in that. Have a lovely day. Take good care of yourself. Lots of love. Good luck with whatever you will do in life. Stay awesome. I love you. Peace <3
>>
>>18021986
Thanks, very helpful
>>
>>18021944
Excuse me, but I'm not a child. I turn 12 next week!

On a more serious note, yes I use playing cards. Not because I can't ask mommy for a tarot deck, but because it's easier to get into, and I'm still kinda new. Also, she*
And in case you think I'm flipping a coin. Penny is just a silly name for my pendulum.
>>
>>18021813
Hope you choose me, if not I will understand.

What are the overview among me and this guy I like?

Thanks anyway!
>>
Male Scorpio

What do I have to do to feel better?
>>
>>18021813
If you still doing the pendulum reading,
Will i get a job this month?
Thanks.
>>
>>18022045
Penny actually thinks so yes.
But No when reducing it to this week.
>>
>>18022053
Is my crush my next bf?
Is my next bf hot?
>>
>>18022053
Will I have a relationship with G?
>>
>>18022056
>Is my crush my next bf?
Penny thinks not
>Is my next bf hot?
But yes, he'll at least be hot.
>>
>>18022059
>Will I have a relationship with G?
Penny does the "yes" motions.
>>
>>18022074
Will I be happy in Cyprus?
>>
>>18022078
>Will I be happy in Cyprus?
Getting a rather strong nope for you :(
>>
>>18022074
thanks!
>>
Next time I have sex will be in this year?
>>
>>18022053
Thank you very much.
>>
>>18022088
>Next time I have sex will be in this year?
Unfortunately not.
>>
When will I start to feel happy/whole again?
>>
>>18022096
will he msg me before the end of september?
does he like me back?
will he talk to mme irl?
>>
Alexia or Jenny?
>>
>>18022099
>will he msg me before the end of september?
Yes, he will
>does he like me back?
Nope
>will he talk to mme irl?
He probably won't
>>
>>18022102
>Alexia
Penny gave a strong yes
>or Jenny?
Don't know/don't wanna answer, also strongly
>>
>>18022096
What should I expect from the upcoming months?
>>
>>18022115
ok thanks but why will he msg me if he doesnt like me back?
is it cause he is looking for cheap lay?
does he pity me?
does he want to give me a shot?
>>
>>18022118
Well damn. Gotta coin flip then lmao
>>
Will I get into UM - Ann Arbor
>>
doing readings for 30 minutes as always first come first served

NO love queries please.
>>
>>18022120
>What should I expect from the upcoming months?
Penny spins clockwise, she usually does that only when I'm just fucking around.
Or in this case. Reformulate pls
>>
>>18022127
Where should I be looking for my next job?
>>
>>18022127
Hi there, first time doing these.
Can I ask about the state of my social life during the next few months or so?
>>
>>18022126

>>18022127
>>
>>18022129
Also, Leo really wants to do some readings right now. Please consider asking him first.
>>
only YES or NO questions for now
>>
>>18022127
>>18021391
>>
>>18022127
Could you check >>18022120 please?
>>
>>18022136
Will my financial condition improve in the following months?
>>
>>18022136
Should I take the gap year with amigos

Should I pursue being a novelist?
>>
>>18022134
Which actually means. I'm taking a break/being done for now.
Anyway
>>
>>18022129
>Reformulate pls
Alright then, slightly different question. Will the rest of the events be satisfying?
>>
>>18022147
>Will the rest of the events be satisfying?
Yes, Penny says so
>>
>>18022152
Thank you!
>>
>>18022127
will i meet my new best friend this semester?
is it a girl?
>>
>>18021391
yes, life will unfuck itself, keep at it man

>>18022143
yes

>>18022145
yes. go write them novels kid

>>18022156
yes. no it's not a girl
>>
>>18022165
Thank goodness
Is it ok to ask another couple of questions?
If so then:
Will I have a calm life over the next few months?
Will my student/professional life be favourable?
Thank you
>>
>>18022136
Should I keep my hopes up?
>>
>>18022033

Can someone please read this. Its vital
>>
>>18022177
I think the current divinator is only answering yes or no questions.

(and if you want some advice from a regular anon, maybe you should try exercising some, has been making me feel better desu)
>>
>>18022136
She stop care about me for good?
Will I meet any girl soon?
Will I succed with my project?
>>
>>18022183
wtf "desu"
I wanted to write "at least"
what is this weeb stuff
>>
>>18022165
Hi are you still doing reading?
>>
>>18022127
Will I figure this thing out by 9/7?

I am almost there but I always seem to go backwords almost on purpose.
>>
>>18022165
Is there a possibility of something romantic happening between Aaron and I?
>>
File: 1465186572557.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1465186572557.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>>18020277
>when you're a reader and you develop a crush at work
Trying to avoid people failed. At least I can relate to all you asking about your crush
>>
>>18022212
>not reading your crush to know everything about them
>not playing on easy mode
>>
>>18022136
Will I be still working with the family at the end of the year?
>>
>>18022218
Who says I'm not?
>mfw trying to hide that I've already seen what is to come
>>
>>18022231
What did you find out about them?
>>
anyone want to trade a reading
>>
>>18022233
Basically I'll end up with her but need to be patient.
>first reading about if I'd be with her
The outcome was "her card"(the card I was studying when I found out she was attracted to me): the star and the lovers jumped out of the deck while shuffling.
>second reading: should I be continue being patient instead of aggressively pursuing. Outcome card was the lovers.
>>
>>18022242
I do a 5 card spread so obviously the other cards gave a more detailed answer
>>
>>18022177
I don't like Scorpio guys, bad experiences with them (but are very good at bed lol, I'm a lion). But, I was thinking in giving you an advice and I felt like getting some runes for you.

So... first of all, find your balance, recognize that being alone is not a bad thing, everything you need is inside you (that's not so nice to say, but it's what looks like in the runes).

You need to break what you thought was your shelter and face reality. And, above all, you should move. Like exercising, going meet new people, making new friends.

If you want to analyze it further, the runes I got for you were:
Isa, Hagalaz and Eihwaz.

General message: Sigel.

Good luck with feeling better anon.
>>
>>18022235
me! I am with my runes right here lol.
>>
>>18022231
>yfw I read that a girl was a disloyal maneater and noped the fuck out
>yfw I gave zero fucks that she was retardedly hot
That ass, though...that ass was carved by the gods...
>>
>>18022242
Wow lucky you. Whenever I do this real quick for myself I get the king of swords and 6 of coins. EVERY SINGLE TIME. I dont know what it means!!!

This time I got Those two cards, Page of Cups rev, Hanged man, Ace of Cups
>>
>>18022242
what is her card? she told you she was attracted to you?
>>
>>18022246

What does this mean in the context of my relationship?
>>
>>18022249
whats your gender and queery
>>
>>18022252
You probably don't need a reading for that. If a girl acts like hot shit and she is hot shit then she's going to act holier than thou.
>>
>>18022253
If I'm nervous reading or obsessively reading, I'll get The Devil a lot. My cards telling me to give it a rest.
>>
>>18022258
Oh... you are meaning a relationship?
Dude, I'm sorry, it doesn't look nice.
Isa means solitude and internal messages, Hagalaz is a "breaking old patterns".

Ok. Let's rephrase it... that relationship is not good for you right now. You should end it and, after some battles you will succeed.

I got another rune and it was about new beginnings. Everything points out to: "get out of there".

Remember that "getting out" could be related to changing what it is now. If both of you work out it can change, not precisely with a break up.

Good luck.
>>
>>18022268

are you reading for others?
>>
>>18022257
The Star. She didn't directly, but someone else told me she did and she kind of confirmed it today.
>>
>>18022264
It took me all of 10 seconds to read her not much wasted
>>
Folks anyone here still doing readings?
>>
>>18022271
No. But I can read for you... what's your query?
>>
I guess I'm requesting a reading I want to know how me and my ex will repair things both friendship and a possible romantic future
Bumping my reading question
>>
>>18022268

Am I better off with same sex? Im bi.
>>
>>18022279
Hi can you do me a reading to?

I reccomend changing your name too so we can distinctify you from others.
>>
>>18022279
what actions or course are/is best for me in order to be well and continue my journey and growth as a being?

Also in regards to work, I'm wondering if I was rash in asking for consideration in a promotion. We'll see. I haven't had an email response. My manager thinks I'd do well, gotta see what our owner says.
>>
>>18022285
Anon, I will not do a reading for that.
If you are bisexual, then go out to the world and try both types, you will find out.

Good luck!
>>
>>18022293
can you tell me if me and this one, will ever talk again?
>>
Sorry for the air query but I'm desperate. Something horrible happened to me in the beginning of the month and I'm still trying to recover but I can't help it. Every day, whenever I can't distract myself for more than a minute, I feel like crying, have trouble breathing and I feel a pain in my chest.

Will things get better? I assume no, but then, how should I proceed? What awaits me in the future? I thought being invested in something like this would be harmless for me but I can't move on now.
>>
>>18022300
I'm too lazy to read into what actually happened but here's what I got.:
It can get better if you put a lot of hard work into it, trying to remedy whatever the fuck has happened. It's going to take a lot of effort on your part in order to make things better and it's going to feel very mundane and tiresome but you need to make the best out of it if you want to make things better. Try to make the best out of a shitty situation.

As to what you should do, it's basically turning a blind eye to the bullshit you are experiencing right now. Pretend it doesn't exist. Make the best out of a shitty situation by creating something (maybe even with occult means). Don't act in haste take some time to plan it out so it can work.

For the future you're going to break out of the standstill you're in now but there's going to be a lot of mental unrest that follows. Good luck anon, you can do this just believe.
>>
Open query

Nicholas

whats next week going to be like
>>
>>18022291
You are in your best path already...
I see a good harvest, your efforts bearing you fruits.
What you need to recognize is what you already have in your past, not in your life, but your heritage... face that part of your story, the part of your ancestors, that's a very important link for you in this path.

Keep developing your intuition, maybe you will find messages in your dreams, if not pay attention to everything around you, sometimes the best messages are where we have never thought on looking for.
The runes that I got for you were:
Gera, Othalaz and Laguz.

About your work...
Well, it looks good.

Apparently it is what you deserve, so it was a good movement, it does have to be assessed for other person, but the income appears to be very good. Maybe you don't get the promotion, but it's pictured a very nice future (I want to think is a fully yes, but what it does say is good fortune).
Runes for this one:
Wunjo, Othala and Dagaz (I love this last one, it's usually very positive).

So... good luck anon! A pleasure making a reading for you :).
>>
>>18022316
>Pretend it doesn't exist. Make the best out of a shitty situation by creating something
This is what I'm trying to do, pretending it didn't happen and creating something new to distract myself, but I always end up feeling empty and wanting to die.

>there's going to be a lot of mental unrest that follows
Even more? Will it be related to what happened or unrelated? I can't stand any more of it, I already feel like throwing up.
>>
>>18022319
Some shit is going to go down with a childhood friend that causes you to end your attraction for them.
>>
>>18022321
I assume its going to be related to what has happened, have you considered seeing a shrink to talk out your problems? it helps.

>>18022320
Can i has a reading
>>
>>18022293

What do you see about me getting married?
>>
>>18022325
>have you considered seeing a shrink to talk out your problems?
It would be a good idea if my problem didn't sound so stupid at someone who has never experienced it. I would be really embarrassed. Will talking to the person responsible for what happened change things or is it already too late?
>>
>>18022283
With love (I asked a single rune and it was Gebo).

You need to face one to another and smooth some things so you can suceed in the interaction.

You must be patient and change what it need to be changed (habits or attitudes).
Runes:
Mannaz, Sigel and Eihwaz.

General message: Ingwaz.

GL anon.
>>
>>18022334
Can you explain what's happened if you want me to do a fancy reading for you.
>>
>>18022320
That's hard because I'm from a broken family and a lot of my ancestors are lost to knowledge. I do have my grandpa that is my rock. Could that be him?
I might start praying to my ancestors again, you're not the only one to mention they're behind me but I'm not necessarily in touch.
You gave me such a lovely reading and helped calm my worries.

Would you like a reading in return?

I feel so blessed and lucky to be where I'm at and having others tell me I'm doing a good job makes me feel like all my efforts and struggles are not in vain. Ahh thank you!
>>
>>18022342
I'd rather not, as I said it's embarrassing. Something I loved got broken and I shouldn't be so affected but for a long time it was the only thing that gave happiness in my life.
>>
>>18022268

Then what are options for not breaking up? She and I have good compatiblity but is the timing not right?
>>
>>18022344
Oh, a reading in return =3, I will love to, I actually want some kind of guidance, but I don't know what to ask...

About your ancestors, I totally understand you, I have all of them also lost, so it's hard, but I think precisely for that we should start to search for them. I will share with you what some wise people told me: "Your ancestors are in you, search for them in the mirror, in your way of living, in your habits. You are your ancestors". That was their advice because I was even more lost than you (not even one person before my parents).

I'm glad you find it useful! If you want to do a reading I will be happy, but again, it should be a general one, I don't have a specific question.
>>
>>18022353
No. If both of you don't want to break up you can work through your issues.

Have an honest talk and find out if you want to be together. If that's the case you can get some deals of what you both need so the relationship work out.

Compatibility it's not enough. Every relationship need real communication and a very sincere desire to be together.
>>
>>18022363
That makes sense what you said. My grandpa's mother. Some say I resemble her even down to my voice.

For you, the course of action that is in your utmost well being is Knight of Wands.

Carry on boldly as you are. Be aware of your surroundings and take time to break when you need to but enjoy the journey and don't get lost in what's ahead of you. Strike when you feel it is right without hesitation.
>>
Open querry

Will I fully understand and see the desire for this power by 9/7. Will I be able to fully utilize it by that time?
>>
>>18022350
It's an anonymous message board and we are the most positive general hereon 4chan. Shame.
>>
>>18022378
>don't get lost in what's ahead of you
That's the best advice I have got in this week.
Thanks!
>>
I want to get into scrying, I think I can do it, but I don't know what I'm actually invoking?

Is there any tips? How do you guys scry?
>>
ms. io i hope you are okay, lots of love to you. <3 you are the best reader to grace these threads and the haters are jealous.
>>
>>18022492

Agreed. Io is the best.

Fuck those assholes.
>>
>>18022502
I wonder why bv's ex is so jealous of her when they are just friends.
>>
Looking for an experienced scryer to trade. I'm interested in knowing what my spirit animal is.
>>
First time asking for a reading, would like a love reading.

Will we end up together or not?

23/M/Capricorn
>>
>>18022567
Attempt to summon Eve. Maybe she's still around or someone knows how to get a hold of her.
>>
>>18022567
Keku, I saw a snake.
>>
File: Orochimaru's_True_Form.png (1MB, 1916x1072px) Image search: [Google]
Orochimaru's_True_Form.png
1MB, 1916x1072px
>>18022629
I'm Orochimaru confirmed.

What's your query?
>>
>>18022652
I guess a love reading for the next few months?
>>
File: shiny.gif (387KB, 382x379px) Image search: [Google]
shiny.gif
387KB, 382x379px
what happens on august 14th?
>>
>>18022671
/x/ realizes they are wrong again
>>
>>18022677
Then on 8/15, the new prediction appears
>>
>>18022659
The Hermit (Reversed), 9 of Cups, Ace of Cups (Reversed)
Dagaz, Ehwaz (Hidden), Mannaz (Hidden)
Further clarified by 3 of Swords

Pretty much always on the shorter end of the stick, are you? You have great passion and want someone to click with, however there's not much flowers for you to pick from; the field is vast, but you're wandering around it like an outcast. The runes points to some form of solitude, which given that this is a love reading, sounds bad. It seems that rather than finding a partner for the next few months, you'll be on a quest for emotional contentment and learning to be happy with yourself.

Regardless, I don't see this all too bad, as you'll find fulfilment.
>>
Male Taurus

Will my writing amount to something? I've been doing creative writing for quite some time, but now I've got to declare a major for college. I don't know if I should major in creative writing/philosophy or do computer science.

>will my writing ever amount to anything I can make a living out of/be proud of
>>
>>18022808
do computer science and do writing as a hobby, you don't need a degree in writing to be an author.
i had a friend who went to prestigious college as an english major and is now working at a target
>>
>>18022537
bitches be crazy, mane
>>
Who wants to trade a read?
>>
>>18022951
Yea, sure anon. What's your query?
>>
>>18023015
Will we ever speak toeachother again?
>>
>>18023029
Alright can you hit me with some details
>name
>description
>colour shape combo
And I'll get you right away
>>
>>18023015
>0
can you do mine too?
>>
>>18023037
T
Black hair, fit, freckled, blue eyes, average height
White book
>>
>>18023037
>>18023015
>>18023015
hey empath do you like fairy bread
>>
If possible, may I request a love reading from someone?
>>
>>18023063
He is a fairy.
>>
>>18023080
A pretty one <3
>>
>>18023097
have you seen his pic? is he hot? is he single?
>>
>>18023052
>Empath+Tarot; Future Specfic
8 of Swords
2 of Pents(r)
Ruled over by The Moon(r)
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1ublcMvLAg9
>>18023063
I'm australian, I grew up on fairy bread <3
>>18023080
HEY, LISTEN!
>>18023097
<3
>>18023103
Pictures posted. Not Hot. Am Single
>>
>>18023103
I cannot confirm nor deny anything you ask. Best to go to the source. :D
>>
>>18023111
can you do mine
>>
>>18023111
Thank you. You sound very tired and or depressed. You OK? What is your query?
>>
trading.

will i get E soon?
>>
>>18023133
Sure, in a bit; need to go out to the shops and get some food to cook up. I'll post a reply when I return about doing readings.
>>18023157
You're welcome. Yea, apologies about that I was doing my best to not let it come through; been quite down these last few weeks. Doing my best to keep it under wraps, again, sorry it came through.
You're more than welcome. It's alright, I felt you needed a reading, no need to do one in return. If you're kind enough your more than welcome to do this lovely anon's >>18023133 query in my stead.
>>
>>18023167
not that anon but if it's because >tfwnogf i can butter your hot cross bun for you qt
>>
>>18023159
>>18023167
willing to trade?
>>
>>18023176
Haha that makes me smile. It's not entirely >tfwnogf but that's a part of it yea.
>>18023177
Check'd. Will be doing them when I finally get home. Keep an eye out then anon.
>>
File: 1468089779833.png (1MB, 1191x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468089779833.png
1MB, 1191x1080px
>>18023218
>>18023176
well i can remedy that part
im nice cant u feel my energy
>>
File: 1471152255143915044567.jpg (1MB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471152255143915044567.jpg
1MB, 2560x1920px
>>18020277
Tell me your name and a random one

Ill see if i can get your name right
>>
>>18023261
Joshua, Stephen
>>
>>18023111
If people will never interact again does that mean their empathic connection disappears?
>>
>>18023264
Stephen
>>
>>18023275
You got it senpai
>>
>>18023261
eric
oscar
>>
File: 1471152614548-620204550.jpg (1007KB, 2560x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1471152614548-620204550.jpg
1007KB, 2560x1920px
>>18023278
>>
>>18023279

eric
>>
>>18023298
wrong
it was kinda a trick question since my main dnd character is eric
>>
>>18023304
Tell eric to eat a dragon peepee

Alright who else. Lemme try with 3 names
>>
>>18023227
>>18023227
That picture is so cute, always makes me smile. I got the webm of her dancing too. Never found out what series it's from, looks really adorable.
Aaaand I forgot my trip last time
>I'm nice can't you feel my energy
Ehh I've been a little thrown for a loop with my erratic emotional state so it's been harder to Empath passively. Readings take a little more effort these days too. But I'll take your word for it anon.
>>18023267
Not exactly. I'll answer more in depth when I get home okay?
>>
>>18023310
Anthony
Andrew
Alexander
>>
>>18023329
Andrew
>>
>>18023355
Alexander
>>
>>18022808
I studied literature and linguistics at college and I work doing creative writing (kind of copywriting for blogs and webpages).

It's not easy anon, but nothing worthy in life is, choose what you feel for.
>>
>>18022808
lol, I came here with the exact problem down to the majors, some months ago. Would you be interested in becoming a professor of english/creative writing? A lot of writers do something similar.
>>
>>18023312
>>18023267
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1C0Lh9qg8bk
>>
>>18023360
GOD DAMNIT

i just started using this a few days ago

Any advice anons or is this thing not good for reading random strangers names?
>>
Is anyone reading?
>>
>>18023417
Empath!!
I'm glad to still find you here, I was just lurking (I did some readings earlier) and I read that you are feeling blue, that's sad to hear.

I'm the girl with the runes from some time ago, but I send you good vibes and virtual hugs!

I read that you were feeling sad and I thought on sending you some nice words, but I was afraid you had already left.

Hugs again! Do you want a reading? (I already had one, dw about me :)).
>>
>>18023417
Omg, you have a very sexy british accent (I have always thought british accent is sexy).
>>
>>18023037
>D
>golden blonde, ice-blue eyes, average height, a little chubby, been told I'm attractive but I don't believe it

I honestly don't know what to ask. Will I ever attain the 'sight'?
>>
>>18023261
David, Daniel
>>
>>18023463
Hello darling, I'm glad you were hanging around. Yea, I could definitely use a hug or two right now. I remember you, those were some interesting readings; I wanted to grab one but was out and about and didn't want to take up space on your agenda. No, I'll be here for at least another few hours, about to start doing readings myself. I'm good for now, I dislike getting readings unless I have a very important and specific query. But thank you for the offer, it's very kind of you. Love and good vibes to you too darling.
>>18023486
>Sexy british accent
thanks for the complement but I'm not british, I did however be mistaken for such all throughout my backpacking around Europe and the UK. Funnily enough everyone keeps thinking I'm british, didn't think I sounded so.
>>
>>18023552
>backpacking around Europe and the UK.
r u rich
>>
>>18023037
C
Short brown hair, blue eyes, pale, short height.
Purple triangle with blue circles in it.
>>
Hey guys, back around to do some readings. Feeling a little better now, got a coffee and a cookie (muh comfort food).
>Name/Nickname (initials are hard but ok)
>Description and defining feature(s)
>Colour shape combo
>Query
>Empath or Tarot

Love and Good vibes be with you <3
>>
>>18023585
>r u rich
Kek, oh my no. I just saved up a bit of money. When I say UK and Europe I really mean Britain, Scotland, France, Italy and a quick stop over in Switzerland (waaaaaay too expensive to stay for any longer)
>>
>>18023552
well...maybe you are not british, but you do have some words with british accent (which is super sexy).
>>
>>18023607
>lux
>female, Blonde hair, long wavy hair, piercing eyes, Chub, Black nails
>pink heart
>can you tell me about my next bf please? Is he someone I already know?
>empath
>>
>>18023607
>golden blonde, ice-blue eyes, average height, a little chubby, been told I'm attractive but I don't believe it
>silver battery
>Do whichever feels right for you

Will I ever gain the 'sight'?
>>
>>18023607
Adam
Thick eyebrows, eyebags. Shapely limbs and serious looking.
Black circle.
Will I get an agent soon?
Either.
>>
>>18023607
Kyo
Brunette, green eyes, short height, in shape,lots of scars
Golden key
Will my crush ask me out?
Empath
>>
>>18023607
Tay
deep brown hair, same for eyes, average height, kinda chub, male
purple triangle with a gold circle in it
Love reading?
which ever you feel
>>
>>18023623
Actually, empath.
>>
>>18023552
Don't mind about the space (unless there are like 10 anons lol).

But sure, the beest vibes to you! Comfort good is good :). Tons of hugs! (Use them as you like).

Love and blessings for you! (I'm specially warm right now lmao).

But yes... Good vibes and a lot of virtual hugs. And, after the readings, have a good rest.
>>
>>18023607
Baka
Short brown hair, blue eyes, pale, short height.
Purple triangle with blue circles in it.
Will I met some girl soon who not come out as a bitch?

Pick whatever is better for you
>>
>>18023607
Snow
Brownish hair, brown eyes, hairy, lasagna loving
Future love reading
Empath preferred
Blue sapphire
>>
Aquarius, 31 yo, male, do I am going to get the job I am aiming for?
>>
Okay, doing readings now. May take a lil bit as I'll be breaking them up by doing my patterns for TKD between them.

>>18023615
Well thankyou, that's very kind of you. I didn't think my voice was all that great, actually kinda dislike it what with my lisp and all. But hey, gotta play the hand you've got right?
>>18023633
I'll be sure to keep that in mind. Thankyou darling. You have a lovely night yourself. Glad to hear your keeping warm!
>>
>>18023649
may I have a love reading for, let's say the next 3 years? hwat would you need?
>>
>>18023649
Can I get a general reading?

Male Taurus
>>
>>18023649
You're a trooper, m8
good vibes ya ya
>>
File: 1470365006139.png (1MB, 1200x910px) Image search: [Google]
1470365006139.png
1MB, 1200x910px
>>18023649
Name
>Johan
Descript
>Large, bulky, wide shoulders, rustic red hair, tall, strong
Color shape combo
>red diamond

Query below, whichever you feel like doing!

Im going back to Uni this fall, how does it look? Will I meet someone (love reading, love query) and will it work out?
Alone most of my life I mean not in touch with family, only one friend that has stayed my friend. Isolated. Also the more honest the better.
>>
>>18023617
>Empath Reading; Love Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1tlhcKCLx2v
>>
>Michael
>brown, straight hair. Beard
>Blue oval
>general reading
>Empath
>>
>>18023621
>Empath Reading; Occult/Energy Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s15Cz6nPh4KK
>>
>>18023623
>>18023631
>Empath Reading; Future Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0OLC8CeNkdv
>>
>>18023649
I'm a fellow reader and tkd practitioner. Do you do ITF or WTF?
>>
>>18023707
It's true. I was hoping to hear any indications of change spurred on by a few thing I've done very recently, but I guess not. Thanks.
>>
>>18023628
>Empath Reading; Love Specific

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ZcCdHf5Jaq
>>
>>18023649
Name
> Joshua
Descript
> Rather short slightly built body. Brown hair, blue eyes, English, Libra
> Blue square.

Request
> How will my current relationship work out.
> General reading.

Thanks in advanced.
>>
>>18023607

> Bk
> Around 6ft tall, Brown hair, Eyes that change between blue and green, male, exercise regularly, burn scars on my right arm from cooking oil, Scorpio
> Sword / Wings surrounded by whitish gold flames
>Whatever you feel
>>
ken
aries
future reading

Don't need a voice recording, a normal reading will do if a read is up to it.
>>
>>18023630
>Empath Reading; Love General

http://vocaroo.com/i/s114Bu0omtnZ
>>
>>18023690
>"eyes are like a fire that is dying low"
>"something is missing in your energy"
Hmmm. I'll have to meditate on that a bit later.

>"interesting energy"
>"shape of a fire wisping at the top"
This is kinda confusing me. Maybe more elaborating would help, if possible.

>"mind body soul connection"
I do feel energy flowing through my arms and out of my palms and be able to manipulate it slightly.

Love and good vibes be with you too.
>>
>>18023638
>Empath Reading; Love Future

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1To4IRQH0oV
>>
>>18023745
Welp, life is long mate.
I'll lurk around for awhile more.

It's fun to see other's get some good fortune.
>>
>>18023707
>>18023724
>>18023623
A follow-up, if you have time for it: will the release of a few stories change the chances of this agent thing at all? I keep getting some kind of changes, even if it isn't exactly an agent.
>>
>>18023715
Neither, train Rhee TKD. No pads for us, full contact military style. It's amazing, I'm a glutton for pain so I love the bruises I get from training.
>Fellow reader and TKD practitioner
NICE! Gotta keep the mind, body and soul work right? What school do you train?
>>18023724
Sure, drop the stories if you would like.
>>18023749
No no, I meant your energy is like how you described your eyes; ice-blue.
It's hard to explain, it's got the wisps that a fire has when it's burning low, like like flickers of energy at the top.
It's less about the flow and more about developing a sound mind, body and soul. Synergy; the whole is greater than the sums of its parts.
>>18023760
Exactly anon! Chin up and hit me up another time. We'll all get there in the end
>>
>>18023607
>>18023649

>Name/Nickname (initials are hard but ok)
Melanie
>Description and defining feature(s)
Female, short, long hair, pale, glasses, thin, dark eye bags
>Colour shape combo
Navy Grey octagon
>Query
Will their relationship last; does she know?
>Empath or Tarot
Your choice
>>
>>18023781
>>18023766
>Sure, drop the stories if you would like.

Heh, I don't think I want to do that, in case I get tracked back here, in the far future. Is there any way to do it without putting the stories here?
>>
>>18023781
Thanks. I'm gonna hit the hay now since I'm tired. Goodnight.
>>
>>18023666
>Tarot Reading; Future Career
>Empath Reading; Future Love
10 of Pents(r)
5 of Swords(r)
Ruled over by The Tower(r)
Counseled by 10 of Wands(r) and The High Priestess

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0k6u1OzKBom
>>
>>18023784
Apologies but I'm getting a pretty bad vibe from this query; get the feeling it has something to do with cheating, or some for of bad mojo with breaking a couple up. I'm sorry but I'll have to refuse, I hope you understand.
>>18023785
Sure, my skype is Mrayner225 and you're more than welcome to add me and throw it at me there
>>18023795
Anytime man. Sweet dreams
>>
>>18023781
Nice! I train in an ITF school but my master was trained by someone trained by the founder so we get hardcore training. I love it too, side kick training back and forth into the other persons stomach.

Have you trained long?
>>
>>18023728
>>18023742
Sorry guys, gonna have to take a break to do some cooking before I run out of time here. Will be around to answer questions but won't be doing readings until I get. Sincerest apologies <3
>>18023818
Nice, I've personally received instruction from Master Rhee; that man is something else I tell you. I recently got my blackbelt and had the honor of attending a blackbelt dinner with him and the others...so much knowledge in one room.

5 years so far, with no plans on ever stopping.
>>
>>18023815
I'm >>18023784
He just started dating this great girl and he's planning something special for her. (: Just wanted to check if they're as strong as I think they are and if she knows about the surprise!

Can I sub the question for a general love reading with whatever you feel is best?
>>
>>18023809
You got me spot on...beyond uncanny. I'll get the help I need. Really appreciate the help you've given me.

My pleasure on giving the opportunity. Essentially the feedback was literally what was going on I don't know how else to describe it, because it was all true, I've been trying to take whats been going on by myself but failing to do so, setting unrealistic goals, its been rough.

The love reading made me feel warm and hopeful, I believe you have a particular skill for this, and I truly hope you'll keep doing it for others.

>>18023820
Again thank you, I'm Mr. 666. Love and good vibes to you as well. Spot on mate.
>>
>>18023820
That is incredible. I competed in a few world championships and met a couple fighters from Australia that trained in Rhee TKD. They were very knowledgeable and good fighters.

Definitely keep going!
>>
>>18020277
VErbadoo
male
Scorpio

Could a reader of any kind please tell me how I compare to the amateur boxers I will boxing soon?

Also if a scryer of some kind could tell me who my spirit guide(s) are That'd be appreciated. I've been trying to astral project and I think it might help.
>>
>>18023759
Well, If she will have some good influence on me I guess I'm okay with it. I asked cause some reader time ago gave me Two of Cups card for next month so I wanted confirmation. Thanks for a reading! For that time I just keep doing my shit and working on myself so maybe something changes.
>>
>>18023823
Glad to hear man, It's fine to be weak every now and then, use the avenues you have to you and build upon those. Little steps at a time man. Thankyou for the feedback, it means a lot.
>>18023831
Nice man. That's awesome, it really is an amazing martial arts, and has given me so much for asking so little; wouldn't trade it for the world.
>>18023905
Two of Cups talks of a coming together, a forming of a partnership. This however doesn't always mean for love or a relationship, it's just more often than not misread as such. This will be a great person in your life, cherish and do right by them, and they'll do the same by you.
>>
>>18023932
>Two of Cups talks of a coming together, a forming of a partnership. This however doesn't always mean for love or a relationship, it's just more often than not misread as such. This will be a great person in your life, cherish and do right by them, and they'll do the same by you.

That make sense now. Thanks again!
>>
Any readers on?
>>
>>18023607
Will
Blonde, blue eyes, pale face
Golden triangle
Should I stay and help my mom more or should I go to this company now than later?
Empath
>>
Hi /div/ how is everybody doing today?
I'm going to do 5 readings using Clow Cards.

-All I need is a query, your gender and a song that is related to your emotions or that you like to help me connect with you.

-It may take a while since this is new to me but be patient, I'll answer all the first 5 ones who tag this post.

-I'm not doing "when will I find a gf/bf" or "what's my next bf/gf like" or any kind of generals, please be specific, thanks!

Happy song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1aFr0GWww
>>
>>18024250
Will I get into the university that I hope to get into?
>male
https://youtu.be/HwciOMCP12o
>>
File: image.png (25KB, 867x1514px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
25KB, 867x1514px
I'll be back around for the next 8hrs, but unfortunately I won't be able to do queries. More than happy to answer questions and be here for anyone that wants to make use of me.

>>18024250
>card captor deck
It's so cute! Holy nostalgia kick.
>>
>>18024265
How do I get into divination?
When I get proficient can I do it on myself?
>>
>>18024250
Is there still hope of seeing him again or should I move on? He meant so much to me. Can I do anything to influence things?
Female, not a love reading btw.
I keep listening to happy songs to help me, but I'm feeling extremely down. Maybe this one? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pUQHnTL6HBI
>>
>>18023639
>>18024265
why did i get skipped? ;\
>>
>>18024250
Female
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRy7c851C2A
What is my future with C?
>>
>>18024250
Male
I listen to this song every time before training to get pumped
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2Ow3eqFbLg

I've made strides in my training for amateur boxing. I want to know how do I compare to my soon to come opponents.
Will I mop the floor with them, are we evenly matched, or is my strength still puny. I'd especially appreciate insight into what might be my biggest challenge with boxing them.
>>
File: 316565_1256262705352_full.jpg (112KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
316565_1256262705352_full.jpg
112KB, 640x480px
>>18024261
>Will I get into the university that I hope to get into?
Hi there, let's see what's the cards tell you though Clow isn't suitable for "yes or no" questions:

>1 Cause: The Thunder
>2 Past: The Shot
>3 Present:The Erase
>4 Solution/Outcome: The Snow
You've been driven to use some strong will to make things happen but must control that urge. Having The Shot in the past position means you've already started moving towards your goal and made things get into motion but the present with The Erase tells there's a stagnation on your situation, some waiting is required. And the Outcome/Advice with The Snow is actually a good card, says that a new beginning is about to happen, specially in studying and finding good mentors but the advice is to change your way of acting, perhaps not being too greedy or worrying about the past, the world is a bit different of what you may view. Good luck!

>>18024265
>here for anyone that wants to make use of me.
Oh dear don't tempt me lol :3

>>18024265
>It's so cute! Holy nostalgia kick.
Aye indeed, got it years ago while I was still in High School. I'm still wishing to get my hands on the pink Sakura's set someday.
>>
>>18024269
>how do I get into divination?
I guess the simplest way is to pick a form that appeals to you the most (tarot, bones, runes, etc) and stick with it; patience, practice, perseverance.
>can I do it on myself?
Of course, many readers from here do self readings, some even advocate it as a way to increase proficiency. I however am against self reads for personal reasons, as I believe it's almost impossible to unbiasedly read for yourself. This impinges on accuracy; either you'll interpret the cards/runes/etc to be what you want, or they'll react to your desire for a certain outcome and respond accordingly.

Again, as I said I'm against it so take my words with a grain of salt.
>>18024279
Oh shit...I'm sorry darling, must of just glazed over it. I'm so so sorry, It wasn't on purpose at all. Next I'm doing readings, add "EMPATH YOU SHIT!" To the top of the post and you'll have preferential treatment.

Again, sincerest apologies.
>>
>>18024239
>>18024265
Will you get my query soon?
>>
>>18024301
Thanks for the read. Really gave me some peace of mind
>>
>>18024265
How do you do reading. Do you listen to your inner voice, feelings? Or it comes automaticly as you see the querie?
>>
File: The_float.jpg (64KB, 350x768px) Image search: [Google]
The_float.jpg
64KB, 350x768px
>>18024275
>Is there still hope of seeing him again or should I move on? He meant so much to me. Can I do anything to influence things?
Hi dear, I understand how you feel, been through a similar situation and also trying happy songs like the one on my first post to cheer up. Let's see what message the Clow cards are giving you:

>1 Cause: The Illusion
>2 Past: The Through
>3 Present:The Jump
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Float

So the cause of all of this is someone isn't able to see what's really going on, just focused on something small and ignoring the reality around or trying to escape from it.

The Through said there was a chance in the past to make things right, to improve a situation and that was depending on how you were able to handle it and now with The Jump in the present it says it seems more than you can handle and requires to use your experience to get through.

The Float is interesting here. It tells you to be free from anything that constraints you, anything that is dragging you down, freedom and also tells you that if you make a steady effort all the pressure will leave you. So in a way is to release yourself from the sadness and it's still worth to make an effort to talk to him again because it also speaks of paying attention to your relationships.

I hope this has helped you a little, it seems to me when you remove the sadness and the feelings that is making you low you'd be able to reach him. Good luck! <3
>>
>>18024365
Thank you!
>>
Male
This song for some reason
https://youtu.be/uhG-vLZrb-g

Id like a reading about how my girlfriend and my mothers death ties into my work situation... Thank you
>>
>>18024250
No query. Just wanted to say Hi and share a piece of music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDhqko-Ivi0
>>
File: The_through.jpg (69KB, 350x775px) Image search: [Google]
The_through.jpg
69KB, 350x775px
>>18024288
>What is my future with C?

>1 Cause: The Change
>2 Past: The Light
>3 Present:The Watery
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Through
The Change as the name says, means there was a change of mind (duh!) and followed by some negative thinking. So in the past there was a strike of luck with The Light, perhaps you were able to draw their attention and The Watery says there's a cooperation between you two and C trusts you. As for the future we have The Through card says things between you two will improve but be clear with the way you express yourself. Best wishes!

>>18024340
You're welcome, just relax and I'm sure you'll get it, best wishes :)

>>18024376
You're welcome too, hope things get better soon. :)

>>18024399
Hi, you didn't tag me but I guess that's for me so I'll read you as the last one in line ok? So no more new readings after this post.

>>18024408
Awnn ty Kaiko-chan *hugs* Wish you a lovely day <3
>>
>>18024336
Unfortunately not anytime soon sorry anon; I'm currently out for the next 8hrs at least. No readings right now, my apologies.
>>18024364
That's a tricky question anon. I'm assuming you mean Empath readings. I focuse on the description given, building a mental image of that person. I then focus on the colour shape combo. Between these two details I hone in on an energy that resonates with these details. From their, it depends on the query; looking at their energy, connections around them, or path. There's an interesting reason why I ask for description over just pictures and also why a "proxy read" by having someone else describe someone doesn't tend to work.
>>
>>18024420
Forgot muh trip. Apologies.
>>
File: Fightmeiling.png (523KB, 685x499px) Image search: [Google]
Fightmeiling.png
523KB, 685x499px
>>18024292
>I want to know how do I compare to my soon to come opponents.
>what might be my biggest challenge with boxing them

Howdy fighter, nice tune, it's electrifying, thanks, my battery was running low at this point lol

>1 Cause: The Dash
>2 Past: The Sand
>3 Present:The Wood
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Fight

*smiles seeing the last card*
Ultimately, you're fighting with yourself, I mean you're the one to be trespassed let's say. This is a very interesting spread, because this card is perfect, saying to not give up and keep doing, keep going forward even if it hurts now but the success will come.

The Sand in the past position, reinforces that you've been seeking to change, to challenge yourself harder and The Wood in the present says you're growing, developing steady and the possibility of shining in the future so you must establish some good relationships.

Then the advice/outcome card just made me smile in the minute I've turned the spread. Yes, you will experience a great transformation on your skills and willpower and whatever trouble you may be facing is easy to be fixed. Good luck!
>>
>>18024469
Hah! That last card got me smiling too. Sounds like a really optomistic spread

Thank you
>>
>>18024469
>>18024476
Same guy
I got wrapped so much in the optomism I realized the spread didn't really answer my question of how I size up compared to the fighters I'll be facing. Oh, well I just take it from that nice looking spread that i'll mop the floor with them all. Thanks again.
>>
>>18024419

Sure its for you sorry didnt know what name to invoke lol
>>
File: Arrow.jpg (37KB, 640x352px) Image search: [Google]
Arrow.jpg
37KB, 640x352px
>>18024399
>>18024501
>Id like a reading about how my girlfriend and my mothers death ties into my work situation...
You're welcome dear and I'm really sorry for your loss :(

>1 Cause: The Watery
>2 Past: The Little
>3 Present:The Through
>4 Advice/Outcome: The Arrow

You seem to be a cooperative person, people tend to rely on you, on your leadership, and with The Little you came through this period change that was significant and The Through again speaking of changes in perspective and setting limits. Putting these together, it's like you feel they still rely on you though you've changed, the situation isn't the same yet something in you still honours them.

And the advice from The Arrow is to focus on your goal, put your efforts in your job by acting fast, with a surge of energy, perhaps being more positive and focused than usual. You can be driven to achieve your working goals without being greedy but by putting your attention in a more positive way.

Again I'm sorry about your loss and if my words sounds cold, I try to be more direct as possible to make it clear. I hope this helped, best wishes and bless your mom and your gf.

>>18024476
>>18024482
You're welcome! From what I've gathered you're still in development (The Woods), something you still need to beat for yourself to get where you want (The Dash), and change your past situation through challenges (The Change) building the relationships sounds to me like getting closer to them, not only in the physical but in cooperation as well.
>>
New Thread:
>>18024551
>>18024551
>>18024551
>>
>>18021594
scorpio, pessimist, big surprise there.
Thread posts: 319
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.