[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if we, as the human collective, were just a Truman Show

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: 1442702148794.jpg (69KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
1442702148794.jpg
69KB, 650x650px
What if we, as the human collective, were just a Truman Show for alien species or other inter-delusional beings? Like just a test?
>>
It is a test, but not one we participate in without wanting to do so.
>>
>>18018971
That would be.. kind-Of-a-dick-thing ...to do
>>
Imagine if something happened that we weren't aware of. Imagine if we can't influence it since we don't know about it.

Then who the fuck cares
>>
>>18018971
haha no why would arnybody does that to people on earth like ir would be realdickmove hahaha but theoretically speakin it woul be real cool an funny hahaha what is would your favorite human be?

an how cool would it be if alien could interact with us throuh internet or other medium and you woulnt even know
>>
It WOULD matter even if you are unaware of it, I don't want to be a pawn in some 4d chess game for aliens. Muh individuality/freedoms
>>
>>18018971

Wat if we are not the center of the universe?
>>
south park did this on the episode "cancelled"
>>
>>18018971
ayy
>>
Today on Earth: Uncensored and Uncut we see the result of Bozok Zalaph's hillarious integration into human society as his quest for power reaches a gut busting conclusion. Up against the human Hilary Clinton and a nation of the the angry muslims we created in season 12, will he have what it takes to win over the Americans and subsequently declare himself god-king of the U.S.? Find out tonight after CSI Andromeda!
>>
File: Madonna.jpg (37KB, 339x368px) Image search: [Google]
Madonna.jpg
37KB, 339x368px
do what I do whenever I notice somebody filming me
turn around and show them uranus HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH
>>
File: 477px-110.Tobias_and_the_Angel.jpg (97KB, 477x600px) Image search: [Google]
477px-110.Tobias_and_the_Angel.jpg
97KB, 477x600px
>>18020541
Do you feel like that joke was a good representation of your character?
>>
File: participationmedal.jpg (5KB, 224x217px) Image search: [Google]
participationmedal.jpg
5KB, 224x217px
>>18018971
Wow, you are such a deep philosophical thinker with an original idea that no one has ever thought of.
>>
What if the moon is a spaceship?
>>
>>18020590
Heard on A.A. today that the moon used to the core of a planet orbiting jove, but they they destroyed it in order to create the moon, which stabilized the Earth's magnetic field and made tranquility possible

Like before the moon, mountains would just pop up at random and clouds would get big enough to block out the sun and it just flooded randomly and no matter where you went it would still flood for some reason and there were probably giants or something i dont know
>>
>>18020613
I believe it
>>
>>18020590
What if the moon is a big pizza pie?
>>
>>18020660

Then that's amore.
>>
>>18018971
>thinks ayylmaos are real
LOWEST IQ BOARD
>>
File: aaahhhh!.png (330KB, 631x458px) Image search: [Google]
aaahhhh!.png
330KB, 631x458px
what if we just spoke our random thoughts and let any statement effectively manipulate us? what if an asteroid hit the earth right now? here we go on another insightful, bouncing conversation with colorful depth. weeeeeeeeeeeee..................
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.