[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if you commit suicide? Is your consciousness stuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: 1420013624670.png (36KB, 675x559px) Image search: [Google]
1420013624670.png
36KB, 675x559px
What happens if you commit suicide?

Is your consciousness stuck between the different layers of existence? Will you ascend to eternal peacefulness?
>>
>>18018621
When your brain shuts off you no longer experience anything. It's like before you were conceived
>>
It may not be what you want to hear, but no one knows for certain what experiences are had after death.

On one hand, we have near death experiences. Note that it's near death, not death experiences.

Seeking this information is a waste of time.
>>
>>18018626
Why are you here?
>>
>>18018636
To call you a fag. Fag
>>
>>18018636
Same reason as you, nigger. To read spooky shit. The human body is basically just a potato clock.
>>
File: 1468710065336.jpg (631KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468710065336.jpg
631KB, 1920x1080px
>>18018643
Hahaha that's fucking great. I'm going to steal that potato clock thing. That shits funny.
>>
there is a rule for "sudden" deaths. a suicide is one of them. any kind of act that takes your life instantly and unnaturally counts as one.

watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmEpG4MdWZM
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>You have to feed the pig
>>
You die
>>
You never get to jerk off again
>>
>>18018621
quantum immortality bitch but you'll probably end up paying for it and you will regret ever doing it
>>
>>18018621
you're asking this to people who have never commited suicide..
>>
File: Adult-Tantrum.jpg (86KB, 630x636px) Image search: [Google]
Adult-Tantrum.jpg
86KB, 630x636px
>>18018621

>assuming death is better than life

This is the definition of denial.

The universes natural state is entropy, the life we currently experience is the brief respite. That's why life forms struggle to exist in this world. Death is damnation.

When we die our energy and matter disperses into complete chaos for an indefinite period. Universes will die in the time it takes for your constituents to reorganized into another thinking being again.

Imagine staring at TV static with the volume at full blast. That's death.

Sleep is nothing like death, the human mind actually works overtime while you are unconscious. Works hard to maintain the silence.
>>
File: saad.jpg (23KB, 428x376px) Image search: [Google]
saad.jpg
23KB, 428x376px
Most religions agree to say you dont come to find a nice place after suicide. rather, you appear to live a process of personal "hell" and the act is on the basis, punished somehow.
Said that, religions can be totally wrong, we all are here alive so no one really knows.
Personally I have thought of suicide as an emo way to say god "fuk u, why u do dis to me", but I am a coward.
>>
>>18018621

Quantum Immortality, your consciousness escapes into the next suitable tangent universe. where you survive. From other's perspective, you die, from your perspective you survive. At this moment- many versions of your friends and family have already mourned your death.

This is why you've had so many "close encounters" with life but have seemingly survived despite the odds.

Likewise, in tangent universes, those people whom you know are still surviving. Experiencing their own life to its probabilistic limit.

When the chance of survival falls to 0%... that's most likely when you truly die. Nobody knows what happens then.

>mfw I experienced countless events that statistically should have killed/maimed me.
>>
>>18019726
How solipsistic
>>
>>18019726
I had a dream something exactly like that happened to me. I'm still skeptical though.
>>
>>18019723
In the ancient Norse faiths suicide was sometimes thought to be a faster way to Asgard. Most cults came to discourage this practice out of practicality, however.
>>
File: 1470539885947.jpg (194KB, 890x1308px) Image search: [Google]
1470539885947.jpg
194KB, 890x1308px
>>18018621
>What happens if you commit suicide?
you die

why is this board so dumb?
>>
>>18019803
Why do you browse this board?
>>
>>18018643
>The human body is basically just a potato clock.

i love how pseudo skeptics believe this is true 100% without any evidence or science to back it up
>>
>>18018689
>>18019714
>>18019726
Very well done. Thank you, all.
>>
>>18018643
>Powers an LED clock using a potato
>Brings it to public forum
>"BEHOLD, I PRESENT A MAN!"
>>
>>18020823
>>18018636
>you need to be a religitard to browse /x/
>>
A lot of posters here seem to think that there is such a thing as death. When you experience true fear, then this seems like a true possibility....
however in a state of love conciousness, you then see that death is nothing but an illusion. It is the painful passing of the Ego of this version of self, but the reawakening of your soul. Life is the closest thing your soul could ever experience to death.
>>
>>18021051
Go back to your wine cask Diogenes.
>>
>> ascend

lol
>>
you come back as a walker in the future great worldwide zombie war.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.